Go to page
Click to go to bottom
Mona2

hmm
Korudo

You on the other hand...maybe just maybe https://i.imgur.com/Ph3UMNz.jpg
(edited by Korudo)
Korudo

Crap mission failed!!! I said mission failed!!! Retreat!!!
Korudo

Ok sir captain colonial elm sorry for being a source of annoyance.
(edited by Korudo)
elmco

elmco

just bought clubhouse 51 excited to play board and card games on my nintendo switch
Korudo

This shall not be the end.yes,I do plan on keeping this thing alive.unless this is breaking the rules too
(edited by Korudo)
If you want to
Korudo

An archer? so archers are people that revive week old threads?
I am not even a fate fan but I am not sure if there are archers who even revive people or old threads, speaking of reviving peoe, wasn't ruler a class where revives people or caster, I mean I'm talking nonsense even I don't understand I really need to play FGO
Mona2

I hear FGO stunts penis growth
I guess he gacha there
elmco

I am not even a fate fan but I am not sure if there are archers who even revive people or old threads, speaking of reviving peoe, wasn't ruler a class where revives people or caster, I mean I'm talking nonsense even I don't understand I really need to play FGO2 things: 1. what 2. i was talking about the user named archer who revived dead threads but yeah ok 3. i play fgo but what
1. what 2. i was talking about the user named archer who revived dead threads but yeah ok 3. i play fgo but what I mean I don't even get what am I talking about, and didn't know about that, I'm actually still new at fate series, watched every anime, I still need to get into the games atm.
elmco

the extra/extella series is pretty easily accessible
So I see people are using my stupid calling card
elmco

udg is pretty fun
Labrys_

That's yours?
Based of the calling card image and the username, yes that's his picture.
(edited by Yukapuyo)
elmco

gaming
Korudo

Gaming?that was random
elmco

g a m i n g
Is gaming real
elmco

no but gamers are
What’s a game?
Is game
pixie

W e A r e G a m e i n g
Jaguar Warrior, hailing from the Babylonia Singularity, is used to getting suplexed by Kuku thus isn't greatly affected by head injury after getting hit by a chair Astrea. Rather, they are to maneuver around the attack by grabbing Astrea's waist, lifting her up slightly and digging their paws into the dirt. They then lifts Astrea fully over their head, suplexing her as they make their iconic giddy expression.
Korudo

I see.
???? Ok
Seems normal to me
Queef
Thread Creator

KILL THE FUCKING CALLING CARD IT DOESNT DESERVE TO LIVE IN THESE SACRED GROUNDS
(edited by Queef)
You cats nyeed to read more RP threads >_<
Ny'all need Kuku!
This is like taking someone else's post and replacing certain phrases. Which is fine by me.
Korudo

Is killing a card even possible?
Queef
Thread Creator

yeah, you burn it
Korudo

I...don't think it is alive to begin with.
Kazuya

Even cards have a heart
Let us steal the heart of a calling card by sending the calling card a calling card
Korudo

kaz shouldn't they have rights then? Go ahead shihiro good luck convincing a card it's treasure is in danger.
I wonder what a card desires
elmco

babylonia singularity? what’s that? i only know camelot
Labrys_

C A M E L O T?! With the knights of the round table? Tis a silly place
Queef
Thread Creator

camelot reminds me of mlp, elm are you not telling us something..?
If knights film all the time, does that mean that they cam a lot?
We're Knights of the Round Table. We dance whene'er we're able. We do routines and chorus scenes With footwork impeccable. We dine well here in Camelot. We eat ham and jam and spam a lot. We're Knights of the Round Table. Our shows are formidable, But many times we're given rhymes That are quite unsingable. We're opera mad in Camelot. We sing from the diaphragm a lot. In war we're tough and able, Quite indefatigable. Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable. It's a busy life in Camelot. I have to push the pram a lot. For a second my blind eye started to think that he was talking about the white knights from gbf. My ability to understand and read everything has gone worse
Labrys_

Is this partly my fault? It's a very good movie ether way. Spasificly Monty Python and the holy grail
(edited by Labrys_)
I've been wanting to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail for so long. I guess I have no excuse now
Labrys_

Watch it. It's the best movie of all time
elmco

one of my favs
Might add it to the must watch later if everyone says so. I still have a lot of shows, movies, and games I put on the list for years and I haven't even watched them yet.
Agreed, though it's mostly due to confusion mixed with procrastination on my end
elmco

it’s also very quotable
Labrys_

It's so funny that they named a kind of comedy after it. I'm not kidding
elmco

what do you mean
https://i.imgur.com/nCpbwq1.png/
Korudo

I wonder if this is "cursed" too?
Yes
As creator of the original card...I APPROVE!
elmco

GRAHHHHHB NO
Maximos

can i get a pogchamp please? https://i.imgur.com/X3GQQ3J.png
Yes
Pogodemon Pogodemon
elmco

i hurt
Why are u hurt????????
elmco

ring fit adventure
But, ring fit adventure is supposed to make you exercise your whole body and never make you fat
elmco

you do know how exercising works, right
Insert Ring Fat Adventure joke here
What's wrong with it? Sure I hate exercising, I don't have time for these nowadays since I'm busy too, also ring fit is supposed to make your whole body move while playing too, and it is aimed to make us exercise too, so sorry if I said something wrong.
I think it was just a misunderstanding
If that's so, okay then.
elmco

exercising is ripping your muscles in certain ways (hence soreness) so when it heals it heals back stronger obviously ripping my muscles hurts
Kazuya

Foolish Elm, get swole like me https://i.imgur.com/ZTzznYP.jpg
Hikaru

Skate 4 confirmed.
LETS GO
Twewy anime is in 3 days
elmco

i'm eating a grilled cheese, and it tastes good
Please ma'am, spare a crumb of SMTV news
(edited by Rom_Dolos)
elmco

won't happen
Dammit
elmco

there is no god
???? No, actually atlus did say that they are still developing SMTV in the beginning of 2020.
Korudo

SMTV?what's that? there is no god there is god
SMT is kinda dope ngl
elmco

SMTV?what's that?you're gonna get yourself killed by saying that here
Korudo

Oh shin megami tensei 5! That V confused me. Am I right or am I getting killed?
(edited by Korudo)
Kazuya

All the numbered SMT use roman numbers
Korudo

I know but it is hard to use thy brain
TWEWY anime...
elmco

that is indeed a thing that's happening, what's your point
Yeah, the trailer is so dope like, I'm really glad they kept the same artstyle same as the game too, and it seriously is giving me houseki no kuni vibes too
elmco

never played the game
You have to play it, the game is now on sale for Nintendo switch for pv anime release. It is up to you if you want to play it or not.
elmco

why would i play it on switch, i've heard the port is terrible if i ever get my hands on a ds copy then maybe
Yeah, I can agree with that one, the game is perfect other than that the gameplay itself in final remix is horrible. However, that being said, the gameplay is horrible when you play it with the joycon and it feels kind of not good sometimes, so I reccomend using the touch screen. Anyway, reminder that this game is a remix, the mobile of this ds game also added more content from the orignal game, the final remix also added more content more than the mobile too, and a new scenario too. It is up to you to choose what to play, either the ds version, or the switch one which it has more additions to it, choosing the ds version won't hurt either so it is up to you.
Go to page
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?