Contact
Donate
Register

Go to page
Click to go to bottom
Raconteur
Thread Creator

(Toki, Florina, Kazuya, and Quintus)
You leave behind Bluebell's body and the note that had been attached to her. Upon entering the servants entrance at the lower right corner of the ballroom. There is the screech of a drunk guest that had just stumbled over Bluebell's body. Yet, by now the beginning hysteria is past you and your companions as you enter a ruined section of the manor. From above a full moon can be observed through a damaged portion of the wood ceiling. As you sneak past the empty corridors the light of the moon illuminates the maws of two terrifying stone dragons that are consuming each other in a fury. Without much trouble you arrive at the hidden door next to the painting of Yuni and find that the lock on it is open. It appears your arrival had been expected. You have not yet entered, but already you can hear Byakuran's light laughter emanating from the interior of the seemingly tiny room.
Ayano

(Bartz and H20)
Your abilities prevent you from sinking into the developing whorls of quicksand, but Ayano is quickly caught in the trap of her own creation. As you either casually stand on the sand or find footing on a frozen portion of it, she rapidly sinks until it reaches her upper shoulders. This makes her downright scared and the pink shading of the room develops a tinge of black that spreads on the walls. Ravens crawl out of the newly made splattered black shadows with a fearsome glint in their eyes. They set themselves to strike, but your attempt to reach out to Ayano seems to keep them at bay. Ayano takes the offered hand with a frown. I want freedom but what if I get in trouble ... Absently looking down she adds. Byakuran doesn't like when I wander off without warning. The ravens remain watching and waiting.
Kazuya

This place is massive, I will never understand why rich people just get bigger houses. ... [That may also be because I'm not rich by a long shot. This place is generally creepy, and it's somewhat annoyingly big too. I would rather not walk this much but it's where we are. I have to wonder what kind of game we are heading into right now, and if we'll be able to pass it at all. Now right in front of the hidden door, there is nowhere else to go.] Don't die too quickly.
-Toki-

"This is basically Italy, they shouldn't have any Doujins." I correct Mal with a sigh as we head out to the library. I'd already seen everything before so I wasn't too impressed. And this time I didn't have a shadow which made it a fair bit less annoying. "anyways, sounds like we're about there." I can already here Byakuran's laughter. Better to get it over with now than wait. For now I simply glance back to Kaz with a grin "Don't worry too much. After all I'm practically invincible." I chuckle to myself before finally opening the hidden door and entering the library, presumably with the rest of the group behind
“Hey man, no Doujin’s; but that’s not my primary objective. Now I care less about Byakuran and more about seeing if Italy has English translated Dog Man books.” I say, only looking at my phone and following the other two until we reach the intended destination. I put it away sighing, almost rolling my eyes, but that’s too rude. They wouldn’t deserve that right now. Whoever’s laughing on the other side of this door certainly does though. “I wonder, how come this place doesn’t have the leaning tower of Pisa. Or Mario. Or people saying “Bounjiourno” or speaking in italics. Is this really place too up it’s own ass to lighten up?” My phone is on silent mode and my earphones are somewhere that isn’t dangling out the pocket of my skirt. You know, because my party members might not be offended I’m still not taking this seriously enough. After I stretch a bit, I clear my throat before looking indifferently towards Kaz. “I blend in enough as a background character. That should be enough for this budget Metal Gear Solid mission.” Then entering after Gamma because he went in the hidden door and I felt like following. Only logical thing to do anyway.
Bartz

"Just leave any trouble to us! We'll handle it lickety split !" I pull her up from the sands, allowing her to stand on it as well. "We'll take care of Byakuran, some way. But we need more info for that. You wouldn't happen to have any, would you ? It's fine if you don't know, or don't want to share. For now, you need to calm down and get the room under your control again, if you can." What an ordeal though. Who'd ever thought I'd one day become such a knight in shining armor (lol). Saving people, fighting evil, dependable allies... None of that would be possible back home. Is a life like this really that bad? Makes you wonder, huh... Well, thinking is over rated. Focus on the now !
H2O

I'd nod to Liam, yeah that about sums it up... We do have to take care of the bastard pretty boy after all, and what's one more reason to do that gonna hurt us anyways? None at all from where I'm standing. "What he said, we had to deal with that guy no matter what is how the case seems to be so... Hey helping someone else out along the way isn't a bad thing from my view of it." Truth be told, this girl seems... Alright to me but that's only a surface impression, I can't really begin to guess at any deeper motives she may have. But I'd like to think that helping is the right thing to do here, so help I shall offer. The fact it could benefit us too, only cements my thoughts.
I'd mostly remain quiet on the way there. There wasn't much to say and our time was limited. I didn't feel like responding to Mal or Gamma either as I could barely even keep up with what they were talking about. For now moving forward was all we could do.
(Toki, Florina, Kazuya, and Quintus)
Upon entering the hidden library, you immediately found yourself standing right in front of Byakuran. The door that you enetred from closes and disappears on its own. Thus, it is made clear that you will not be leaving anytime soon if Byakuran's laughter was not a good enough indicator. I'm glad that you could make it so quickly~ Around you are a plethora of shelves upon shelves filled with golden scripted books that range from fascinating titles such as "The Divine Comedy" to boring mundane stuff such as "How to Learn Astrophysics in a Day". Lined with additional glass cases that hold fossils inside and other wealths of the ancient world. Yet, none of that compares to the fact that Byakuran is busy roasting marshmellows over a fire pit in front of him. While a man with stubble and a black coat hungrily leans over the pit and simply yanks some of the marshmallows from the flames. The unknown red head doesn't even blink at your appearance, but Byakuran smugly gazes at you with a glass of wine in his other availible hand. If you kept me waiting too long there would have been no marshmellows left. Come take some~ Byakuran waves his gooey marshmellow encrusted stick to beckon you forward. Such a shame that little Bluebell couldn't be around to share the spoils. The unknown man lifts his head up only to state. She was an idjit so she gets none.
Ayano

(Bartz and H20)
Ayano smiles at the sincerity presented by you and your partner. I don't have much more to tell about Byakuran-chu. Ayano closes her eyes and the room you are currently in melts away in a cascade of colors until you are back in the garden you originally entered. Not much has changed with Gamma still struggling on the lawn, but you are able to see that the moon has risen higher in the sky. A light blue twilight has turned into the dark recesses of night while you were distracted. Ayano approaches the entrance back into the mansion and looks back at you with a mischevious glance. I can however show you a lot more and if I get in trouble then ... She presses both her hands to her face and laughs. I'll just say you two hooligans kidnapped me, kay~
Kazuya

What even... [I had to take a deep breath because this entire situation was annoying, to say the least. I wasn't exactly hungry because of the tension and also because I ate back at the Velvet Room area thing. I figure I should maybe just talk for a moment.] What you did to her was a shame, but at the very least it means you won't get to play around with illusions anymore. But I have to wonder if losing was part of your plans, because it didn't seem like it to me. [I shrug after this.] What's with the red guy?
“Woah, I’ve never felt interested when I go to libraries up until this point.” {I say to myself, then looking back as the door closes behind us. While I would be pissed, this isn’t the real world. So oh well, now I get more time to look through the shelves. Though, Byakuran’s...unnerving presence? Does intrigue me a bit.} “Oh wow, it’s you. I never want to be here now that my eyes have laid upon your smooth-brained self. What do you even want anyway-“ {Yes, I was originally going to try and go off on him in a momentous time such as this, but then as soon as he mentions the inclusion of marshmallows, I sigh, taking my shades off and letting them hang from my shirt. Then my eyes light up brightly and I scoot my way past Kazuya, immediately taking a marshmallow and putting it on a stick to roast over the fire, mesmerized that I get to be able to do this myself for the first time.} “You know what, maybe you’re not that bad after all. Are there any Dog Man books in this library? Doesn’t matter if they aren’t translated at this point.” {I say to him, now acting like nothing really happened. Sure, he did kill like 2 fellow anime girls. But they’re expendable. Not important enough to live, so not eligible in my book to cry about. What’s important is that I can eat marshmallows and read Dog Man. If it’s there. My opinion will not change completely if there isn’t. This library better have them. I swear.}
Bartz

We're back.. I wonder how our allies are doing ? I should see if we can meet up with them at some point. "Sounds like a plan. By the way, just to make sure but uh... You do remember the previous cycle, yeah? Oh and we should let the others know how we fared ! Does anyone have a pen and paper?" I say this as I don my ranger's gear. The ranger specializes in bows and nature. His signature move, the "critter" ability allows him to call upon the animals of his surroundings to help him. It'd be neat if I could call on a squirrel or some other small, discreet animal that could deliver a message. I put two fingers to my mouth and whistle and hope an animal will actually answer my call. "By the way, what should we do about Gam' ? We can't just leave the poor sod to die out here."
"So, that's our next opponent, right? Will you be deciding the rules this time?" Perhaos I didn't feel as inclined to beat around the Bush as the others but we didn't exactly have all the time in the world here. It might be best to remind Byakuran of that. "I don't mean to be impatient but we're all somewhat on a time limit here. Wouldn't be good if another reset happened mid-match."
-Toki-

"Are you serious right now?" I do not accept a marshmallow, tapping my foot impatiently as I cross my arms with a sigh "We got here as soon as we could, now lets just get this next stage over with. It won't take long."
H2O

I'd raise an eyebrow curiously, is there much we can do to help Gam...? That'd be nice I guess, but what is there to do about it anyways. As for Ayano's words though, I detransform for now and smile at her with a nod. "Naturally, way I see it our asses are gonna be kicked either way. No sense in worrying over being blamed for that when it doesn't really even cause more issues. As for a pen and paper, for some ungodly reason I have some. Lord only knows what a firefighter needs with it, I guess sorta law enforcement too so maybe for clues?" Mizui does indeed have a small notebook on him, which... I don't recall writing about that but always meant to mention it someday. Huh, odd but it works to my benefit here. I wonder if other things we meant but didn't add for sure could pop up, but for the moment I just get ready to start writing. "As for Gam, I'd like to help but I'm not so sure what to do there."
Bartz

"Alright, let's send a message to the others then, or at least try to, hehe.. Can you basically explain what happened to us? Just in case we don't get to rendez-vous with them before a while. Some animal should make it's way here soon..." https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Animals Let's just hope we don't get a random troupe of boars charging into the party
(Florina)
The red head lethargically sprawls himself on the cushioned floor. He asks with a tired tone. Are the Dog Man books some sort of manga or comic? He rolls his eyes up to look at you. Hmm believe we already burned down Japan and the US, Idjit.
(Florina, Kazuya, Quintus, Toki)
Whats the rush my guests. We have all the time in the world to finish our little games. Or should I say all the time in many parallel worlds~ Byakuran playfully winks at you and tosses his marshmellow encrusted stick at your group. He then rests against his chair and prods the body of the man laying next to him with his foot. Zakuroooo you should introduce yourself to our guests instead of relying on me to do all the niceties. He whines. The red head a.k.a Zakuro closes his eyes and groans with annoyance before bothering to say much else. I'm the man that will get to kill one of you today. Though looking at how scrawny you all are it seems like a waste of time. Maybe one of you could consider self sacrifice so I could be spared the work. Zakuro lets his head drop to the floor as if to mimic sleep.
Ayano

(Bartz and H20)
Ayano giggles at the questions presented. It's impossible for me to actually remember the parallel world loops that happen. I used to be able to but lost the skill with all the resets and do-overs. It got real jumbled for me along the way so now I just ask Byaku-chan each time. He just gives the info so I don't need to bother with all the traking. As for Gam, his plight is an easy one to fix ... Ayano's eyes momentarily turn red and Gamma is released from his choking prison. Only to immediately pass out afterwards from the trauma experienced. Ayano tuts a little at him. Geez overdramatic much. He was just trapped in some repeat mind drowning scenrio. Not really a big deal for him to pass out over. Ayano shrugs. You guys were stuck in another one of my mental creations and you two seem perfectly okay~
(Bartz)
A swarm of bees rise from the surrounding flora and answer your call. They surround you awaiting some sort of command.
Kazuya

Please, let's be honest. Every single one of you is a weakling compared to me, and besides, you seem very obviously color coded. Last chick supposedly knew as much as Byakuran and enough to beat me and I still kicked her ass, so unless his plan is to lose each time, you will be no different. In fact, let me go all meta because all of you, anime dickheads, are the same. [I take a deep breath as I prepare to speak my mind; their own sass is getting on my own nerves. I device a new idea in my mind.] Last girl was the weird girl cliché, blue because she uses water and is related to it. Hell, she looked like a mermaid. Meanwhile you, red-colored assfuck are probably the edgy fucko of the team; because I can already see "Bakugan" here having all the colors of the rainbow involved somehow, his being the super special white that has all of them into one. Anyways, you in your 90s cool style use flames...no, no hold on, it can't be just fire, so it's probably something closer to some hell, or evil thing, like an invocation of some sort, because you sure act like a predator right now, which is in line with your own personal cliché. So, it won't be just fire. [I then cross my arms and clone my eyes as I keep talking.] Let's assume then he knows the future and about the loops just like Bitchuran over there, but it means absolutely nothing because they can still make mistakes. We are all human here so it's obvious. [A whole new idea comes into my mind. I snap my fingers as it becomes obvious to me.] BYAKURAN, YOU DIDN'T LOSE ON PURPOSE, DID YOU? Bell was pleading with you before you killed her. Adding to that how cocky you were being and then killing her so we couldn't take her, therefore playing around the rules. Quite dirty indeed, making you yet another cliché, the oh so nihilistic "nothing matters so I do sadistic bullshit while smiling". At least Hazama from Blazblue pulls it off while owning up to it quickly, and there is Gin Ichimaru who has some actual depth to his characters. By the way, where is the protagonist of this story? It couldn't be you, could it? I wonder if you were being published in Shounen Jump or something, because your personalities are so barebone so far it pains me. [I squat on the ground while I keep my sword out of its sheath, hitting my right shoulder with the back of the blade. I just mock the pair with a grin and raising an eyebrow.] Zakuro, you should probably kill yourself before whitey over there does it himself. Loser. Better yet, it would be easier if Byakuran just got shot in the head, or beheaded before he could react, but we can't exactly try that out. Time isn't on our side, not like we can control it like...well, whatever is causing the loop. [I sigh, still in the "cocky samurai" position, as I call it in my mind.]
Kaz outburst was a bit much. I understood his frustration but now wasn't exactly the ideal time for this. "Kaz, maybe turn it down a notch. This isn't exactly helping us right now. Besides, we might as well play along with this world's methods if we want to win. As cliche as it might be we have to act the part of the protagonists if we want any chance at winning." I hoped Byakuran might not be able to decipher what we were referring to but it's not something to rule out that he does. "We also shouldn't be automatically assuming this world's rules though I believe this is a pretty old anime riding on the back of the day of what people called the big three so no doubt it takes some inspiration. Enough of a classic for Shounen Jump to even consider it one of their staples. Still, that's the extend of the knowledge I have on that." That's enough of that, my bad habit of going too in detail being triggered by Kaz's rant. "That's not important right now. Byakuran, that guys our next opponent? So, who's gonna volunteer for our side?"
-Toki-

"aren't we not supposed to be talking about how this is all fiction in our world and just take advantage of any prior knowledge we have of these universes as we go along instead?" I cross my arms with a sigh following Kaz's little rant. He's not wrong but its usually better to keep such opinions to yourself. Silent hatred is a far more effective poison, as anger simply clouds one's mind. Still, with so much going on I let out my breath, ready to let myself loose, if only for a moment "I'll do it. This won't take long and besides, I love proving useless bums like him wrong."
“Damn, my dad is going off hard at a brick wall. I already know you two probably have bad personalities but sheesh.” {I say to myself nonchalantly, being proud of myself for taking advantage of two idiots for some marshmallows. Speaking of marshmallows, mine is a bit crispy. I know how to cook them right because I see it all the time on television and almost never try it myself. Naturally there are flaky burned bits but it was overall successful enough. I take a bite before rolling my eyes back at red-head Zakuro.} “Usually when somebody burns a country down they at least keep the worthful remnants of it for the taking. But seeing as how you say a classic American playground insult and tongue-twist it to please your 1945 methods, I feel like you really should watch yourself, idiot.{I finish my marshmallow off before pointing the stick at Zakuro, not giving a care in the world what he thinks of me. The crossing of my legs was optional, but now it seemed I do it on reflex. I barely even look at the guy as I start speaking in an even more condescending tone towards who I thought to be my adversary.} “Because trust me, I can—and will—beat your stupid-“ {At least until Gamma offers himself up for the taking. I sigh and shake my head to rethink my words before pointing my marshmallow stick back at Gamma instead of Zakuro.} “She can—and will—beat your stupid ass.”
Kazuya

[I sigh, they did not pick up on it. Figured it would be the case but I suppose we'll keep playing until the next loop. It's obvious Byakuran wants the time. I decide to drop the tone I had before but don't leave my "pose". I actually find it quite comfortable.] You guys are not as perceptive as I thought you would be. At the very least, that can only mean we're in the clear with the idea. [For now anyways. I am frustrated, but I'm not dumb enough to lower my guard around these guys. Even my mind could be used as part of whatever they pull for all I know.] Byakuccino and the Pizza boys can't be any better.
H2O

I'd look over at Gam curiously, that isn't reassuring at all... But at least he doesn't seem to be dead from the issue so that's something. As I keep on looking at Ayano I'd speak out a bit more. "Pretty boy huh... Can he be trusted? I doubt he can on this issue of course, but in general how much of what he says can you be sure is accurate Ayano? I don't know a ton about the guy so can't really say for sure." I shrug slightly while walking after the young woman and absently staring at Liam's bees. Oh no, he's become Taylor. Hah as if, but I'll keep that reference nobody else will get to myself while asking a bit more. "So beyond all the... Weird world or timeline stuff, what else can Byakuran do though. I mean he clearly has other powers and I just... Don't entirely have them all down yet, we only fought for a little bit before after all."
Bartz

With the pen and paper Tatsuya gave me, I quickly write about what transpired on our end: our meeting with gamma, capture into Ayano's room and subsequent alliance, etc. I fold the paper neatly and offer it to the bees in hopes that they get the message hah, get it? cuz they're sending a message... Anyway. "I want you guys to deliver this to my friends. Avoid Byakuran though, he's not allowed to see this. Here's what the guys you're looking for look like." I say as I quickly doodle some stick figures with the traits of my companions. "Now off you go !" "Hey Tatsu, what time is it? How long do we have before the reset?"
(Kazuya, Toki, Quintus, Florina)
Byakuran's eyes narrow on you and your group as his hands tightly grip the edges of his seat. No No you told me a lot of fascinating things and I want to know more~ Byakuran's stance is now rigid. The temperature of the room itself feels as if it just dropped in that same moment. Tell me more~ Zakuro tenses with the change of atmosphere. Only then do a swarm of bees arrive dropping a sheet of paper on the floor.
Ayano

(H20 and Bartz)
Byakuran barely trusts me and I likewise don't fully trust him. That is just the game we ended up playing for the sake of getting things done. Its a fake trust sort of deal. Ayano winks at you and flippantly begins to twist her scarf about in her hand. Other then the many worlds deal, Byakuchan has these wings that can do all sorts of offensive attacks and can negate some type of magic stuff. The whole rewind stuff occuring is beyond him ... Ayano shrugs. As far as I know.
Bartz

"Hmm, magic huh? Then I guess physical offense is the way to go? Unless his many world stuff gives him insight on what we're going to do and he can just avoid anything we throw at him..."
-Toki-

This was an... Unexpected turn. But its somewhat satisfying to see Byakuran lose his cool like this. So satisfying that I wanted to see more. Even if it was a bad idea in the end. I start smiling, simply to annoy him more than anything "Oh, right. You can only know things you've lived through, can't you? So you have absolutely no knowledge of places where you don't exist. Its too bad." I let out a sigh, looking over to the.. Bees? I honestly had no idea what that was about, but it seems out of place, and I wouldn't want to make it easy to call our bluff "That must mean our friends are done. Oh well. You see Byakuran, since you can't possibly know everything, you're always destined to be a few steps behind. I applaud your trying though."
Kazuya

[I notice the weird bees arrive and take notice in his sudden interest in Byakuran by all of what I said. I will admit it, I didn't expect my "rant" to take this route, but I will run with it. It's not how I say it but what I say.] Back in my world, your entire life is a work of fiction that I'm pretty sure reached its finale years ago. I don't know the details or which series it is but it's clear it's Shounen Jump. That magazine publishes weekly plenty of different series directed at teenage boys, and normally the main character is a young man between ages 12 and 18 who gains an incredible power and has the set goal of becoming the best at something. [I would stand up again and press the tip of my sword against the floor, not bothering to look at Zakuro. I'm running with all this.] I come from this...world, where demons are quite real, and everything ended. Even in the post-apocalyptic wasteland of a world, we all have to keep on fighting. With this sword here, the Hinokagutsuchi, I was able to defeat enemies of incredible power such as Asura, Michael and even Beelzebub. You surely must know these at least from their legends. I can even command demons that far surpass the ability of humans, but the trick is that they only obey those who they consider stronger. Rest assured, Beelzebub is under my command. Even without them, with just this sword, I can probably kill you but... [I raise the sword with one hand so I can show off its design. It's, at first glance, similar to a katana. However, both sides have an edge and the guard is more reminiscent of a western blade.] The true key to it all is this magical sword. After all that, I reached a different world in the which I met all these people through the single use of this blade. With a single slash, you can peek into all kinds of possibilities and use it long enough, and you'll be able to go into them. Really, anyone can wield it too. We are all from different realities that interact with one another in various ways. All gateways into infinite universe. Any piece of fiction is reality somewhere else, Byakuran. You were one in my world, and mine was a simple videogame in many others. [I sigh, however. I mutter the rest out of habit.] Problem is that this one reality reduced my ability. I can't use this sword like that, not as I am in this instant anyways. Still, should be enough. [I glare at Byakuran while still holding the sword with my right hand, pressing it against my left shoulder and then resting my head on it.]
"Oooo, how scary. The room temperature dropped. I hope your millionaire slaves can pay for the the thermostat bill in here, because now I probably can't cook my marshmallows." {I say out loud, clearly being condescending as I get another marshmallow without permission and decide to eat it raw. A marshmallow is still a marshmallow, bland or not, and I always liked eating sugary stuff. Even if this marshmallow might not be that.} "I know the adults are chatting it up, but what's the deal with you again? I forgot, I was too busy listening to my own thoughts, they're probably more important than your existence." {I snark towards the tensed up Zakuro, finishing another marshmallow before taking yet another one without permission. This time, I shrug my shoulders and look at it dissatisfied as I take out my pistol and point it straight at the base of the marshmallow, proceeding to shoot the inside, hoping it would do something to heat it up. Which it does. It also leaves a bullet hole in the ground, very quaint of me.} "What? I'm being experimentative." Even though I'm looking up at everyone, I keep an eye on the paper those weird bees dropped, because I can always snatch it up in case anoyone else tries to read it first. I might not be good at public speaking but improv skills are always workable.
I din't really have much to say. It seemed easier just to see where Kaz was going with this. I could feel a sense of impatience building within. I wasn't sure if I could wait but if Kaz had some sort of plan it would be best to let him lay it out. Hopefully, he wasn't just trying to intentionally piss Byakuran off out of anger. It was hard to tell with him what exactly he was thinking.
H2O

Negate magic, like weakening me... But it didn't work entirely on the spirit of Waters Calamity. Hmm, not a ton of new info but still good to know that the loops are beyond him. "Fair enough, I actually wasn't sure on the loop before so that's useful for certain. The rest I suspected, but it doesn't hurt hearing for sure. Hmm, I don't think I have anything else to ask at this point. You Liam?" I'd look over to my ally, shrugging slightly and thinking a bit more. Perhaps something slipped my mind, but nothing seems to be missed... Maybe.
Bartz

"Now that you mention it, I do actually have one more question: Last time, just before we met, we got attacked by some shadowy monster-creature-thing. Was that your doing or someone else's ? And speaking of the previous timeline, i picked up a ring at some point and I was wondering if you maybe knew something about it. "
(Toki, Kazuya, Florina, and Quintus)
It was all for nothing. Byakuran announces after taking in your words with a strained smile. His right hand cups the side of his face and his body convulses from a beginning fit of silent laughter. His uncovered eye twitches with each additional round of laughter. While the room's temperature plumments to the point of allowing frost formation at the edges of the once warm fire. Zakuro hesitantly moves closer to his boss and asks. Byakuran are you okay? No response is given to his concerned inquiry. Before Zakuro can ask anything else he is flung back into a bookshelf to the far left of the room. The man hits the bookshelf hard and it crumples under the force. In Zakuro's place are inky black wings that have jutted out from Byakuran's back. The wings spasm with the laughter and the feathers at the edge of the wings form fiery claws at random. I practically destroyed this world just to become the ruler of it and its nothing but a fantasy. Byakuran serenly states. Its a tiny island in the middle of another planet. Byakuran's uncovered eye contorts into a pinprick of anguish. Change of plans~ The laughter stops and Byakuran's inky wings poise themselves over his head. You will all become a part of my family and teach me more. So much more. As much as my most recent additions did~ Byakuran raises the finger with a ring on it and launches a powerful shockwave to blast you and your allies directly. Zakuro has recovered by now, but wisely remains laying on the floor to avoid the looming onslaught.
Ayano

(H20 and Bartz)
Hmmm ... shadowy monster thing. Ayano contemplates the question, but fails to come up with much of answer after much staring at the sky. Although staring at the sky does make her realize something else that is pretty important. I think you guys are almost out of time. See there. Ayano points up at the moon which is almost at the pinnacle of the sky. Think you are at the hour or less mark before we do this whole dance again. You could keep asking me questions but you may not have any time left to help the rest of your people. Ayano smirks. Though I do love the attention so ask away and plkease add some compliments. Something like 'Oh Ayano you are so smart' or 'Ayano how could we have survived without you' She mock bows to you.
Kazuya

[This reaction is extreme, but I was expecting something like this. Now I know he "destroyed" the world and he wants us. I already have a plan, and that lies in the usage of fire. However, I wonder if I can actually abuse this state of mind. I've fought this guy before so there should not be anything in there I cannot take.] What's wrong? Are you seriously throwing a tantrum? [Then it hits me, the shockwave. It hits me with its full force and sends me back crashing in a similar direction to Zakuro. I force myself up without letting go of the Hinokagutsuchi, keeping my eyes ahead. I lower the scouter over my eye to check the information regarding my COMP. Through it, I prepare the summoning of Pixie... but stop.] If I use her or any demon, I will run out of stamina quicker. For now, all I have is...! Belial: "Meeeeeeee! you god damn fucking loser!!" [The usual crimson flames cover my body as Belial makes his loud appearance, rushing directly at Byakuran with the full intent of hitting him from 1 to 4 times with his "Bloody Tango", which would have him use his sharp, long fingers and claw-like feet. At the same time, I take a deep breath and rush forward to combo into it by fighting myself. I prepare my blade to attack twice with the blade by aiming at his torso with Crescent Slash. This one in particular should lower his agility by a lot.] C'mon Byakuran! Just you and me, pal! I'm sure we'll get lots of fun when we sit down and discuss all of this. Isn't that just better? People like Mal don't know shit and Gamma is too smart for his own good. And Narukami, no offense, but he's a bit too dry. [If the attacks work or not, I would remain relatively close to him. I press the tip of the blade against the ground and keep looking at the enemy.] Personally, I'm starting to think I can't exactly beat you. Last time you ran away after all, and I can imagine you'll do the same when you get cornered. Considering that, it also means you can't beat me. I still hold this sword, after all. As long as I have it; and you won't be able to take it; you're not only an idiot, but also a weakling. Belial: "That's right, motherfucker!! You really think you even reach my knees!? Imagine what happens when a knife pierces a bird!! Not even they compare!!"
-Toki-

"Oh great, another nutcase. I guess they're all going to have a god complex aren't they?" I let out a sigh and take a few steps back, but I don't really have much of a method to avoid or block a shockwave, instead getting thrown back against the wall. Seeing what Kaz is doing, I decide to remain on the ground for a bit. Better if I don't have to move yet anyways, especially if this stupid 1v1 thing works out. Still I can't help but grin at one of Kaz's comments "He's right you know. Being the smartest person in the room is a curse."
I still would be knocked back, but my feet wouldn't leave the ground, not now. It had already started... The arm opposite of the arm covered in flames of night had begun changing to a dark gray color. The weight of it along with the durability had begun to increase at a rapid pace and it was already beginning to spread up the rest of my shoulder. Though, even I had a hard time managing the weight of it myself. I had to use my other arm to hold it up just to keep my balance. "I was hoping things didn't have to be this direct yet..." I was no longer sure how we should act yet. I wasn't sure what Kaz was thinking here. Byakuran simply wanted to make us his prisoners now and he already knew we couldn't die either most likely. It was unlikely that we'd win just because we tried to force it. No, victory was impossible. We may not be from this world but we're here now and that's all Byakuran needs to see through all of us. The stone continued to spread as I did nothing but stare onward.
”They’re really starting it now? I literally just wanted to read a children’s comic.” {Yeah, there’s not even a single possible way this character could avoid some sudden shockwave and get out scot-free, so naturally, I would have to go ahead and get slammed right into one of the bookcases in the back. Despite the impact, I manage to catch my phone and my shades that almost fall due to the shockwave, and I let myself stay standing.} ”Hey, I take offense to that! Don’t blame me for not knowing something I wasn’t alive for, you fucking glue eater.” {I take some random book and throw it at the ground, not really concerned for what the titles of them even were. Then I slowly turned around when the tension of the atmosphere really built up, proceeding to take out books one by one, building a little book fort for only me. Also to try and see if Byakuran’s dumbass really had that classic mistake of letting some secret pathway be hidden by pulling some book in a bookshelf.}
H2O

I'd utter a curse while pondering Ayano's words, running out of time huh? Maybe we should do something while we have a chance yeah... Even so, before heading out I'd smile at the girl and speak in a playful tone. "Oh of course, surely we'd be doomed without your magnanimous help. But anyhow, you are right that we should likely get moving. Come on pal, hopefully we can find them again..." I'd pause a bit at that, taking stock of the area before I dash off. We... Don't entirely know where the others are at this point, do we? That's rather worrying in fact. So I'll think and talk a bit more to see if we can come up with a method... "Speaking of the others though, how do we go about finding them? No telling where they ended up by now."
Bartz

"I could try calling the bees back? If they found the others and make it back here, they could show us the way ! " As I did previously, I put two fingers to my mouth and whistle... Please make it back little friends !
(edited by Bartz)
(Kazuya, Toki, Quintus, and Florina)
I don't fall for the same tricks twice. Byakuran serenely states this. Then he opens up both his hands and the light blue flames that ignited on his forhead spread to his open palms. Once in his palms the flames create a larger mimicry of his hands that stretch out from immediate reach. These larger phantom hands stretch past Byukuran's close vicitiny and motion to grasp onto the two that moved first to attack him. If the grab is successful then Byakuran will close his hands and close the phantom hands into a pianful grip. In an attempt to squeeze the life out of his targets. Meanwhile, a pillow fort is successfully built but alas no secret passageways are revealed within the library. The bees that had originally delivered a letter to you have been crushed against a wall by the previously sent out shockwaves.
Ayano

(H20 and Bartz)
Was wondering when you would ask that. Ayano grins and slowly retreats into a space between the hallway and the arch that leads into the garden. Within the cramped space she places her elbow against a certain portion of the wall and suddenly the whirrs of machienry can be heard. The wall practically moves sideways to reveal a staircase leading to some indecipherable location. Ayano then leans against the part of the wall still faced normally in the hallway and awaits your entrance. This old manor is filled with all sorts of tricks like in those horror novels. You know the ones where the monster gets you when you least expect it~ Though in this case the monster would be a marshmellow addict with the personality of a demented child. Ayano nonchalantly gazes about. Don't tell the child that I said that though.
Kazuya

[Think fast, no, it's not a good idea to think in a fight, just act. That's one of the things I still remember from Kenjutsu. Now, two hands are quickly approaching but it should be easy to avoid. I unsummon Belial so that one misses, but then I have no chance at actually dodging. And so, I hope for the Hinokagutsuchi to be able to cut through with no issues. I raise my blade and try to cut wide with an overhead slash. If it works, I would hold my ground and just stare at Byakuran, preparing myself to cut the other hand if necessary, and if it fails, I would use Belial to try and loosen the grip with his own physical power, but that would mean I'm already caught and that I would need to summon my Persona yet again.]
(edited by Kazuya)
-Toki-

Now that the combat has gotten more personal, I take a second to actually get to the note, since everyone else seemed to be busy. I skim the paper, mostly looking for a few keywords to confirm my theory. Namely, the piece about the rewinds. Of course, it was far too easy to find Byakuran. For the time being I sigh and shout to ensure my voice is heard "I think that's enough fighting from you hooligans. The situation has changed." I close the note once again, before giving Byakuran a calm, even gaze. "Simply put, you're not our target, however you are the most knowledgeable person in this world. If you guys can quit fighting and cooperate, we can tell you everything about how we got here. In exchange, we need to know who or what is causing these time loops." I close my eyes again, taking a deep breath and focusing on Byakuran's spirit before finishing "If we all agree, I believe we can avoid unneeded bloodshed here. If you really know about every loop that's happened then you should be fully aware I could have frozen you at any point and ended it there."
{I sit on my book fort with my hand on my face feeling kind of bored. Gamma is already trying to smooth things out with Kaz and Byakuran fighting and the other two boys are doing literally nothing. Since eyes are peering towards the situation at hand, mine strays away from it, walking past the conflict and looking around for any kind of step ladder. If there was one I would then proceed to use it to climb to god knows where, hoping nobody sees me as I do so.}
H2O

I'd sigh a bit and nod in thanks to Ayano. "Good to know, and we'll keep our mouths shut on that comment. Anyways I guess we could... Go back to where we saw him before, anyways come on I remember where I last saw that guy anyways. No clue if he'll still be around but we can try it." I'd begin walking off for the place we had entered via, that's the best starting point i can think of given Baku was overlooking it and all. With any luck we can get there easily, and without any issues coming up along the way. That'd be nice.
Bartz

I sigh. Rest in peace little bees, i guess. "I'm right behind ya" I follow Tatsuya.
(Kazuya)
Your blade commences the overhead slash but finds resistance from the light blue fire that makes up the hand. The touch of steel against it makes the hands attempt to completly encircle much more difficult. Yet, you are not out of the hand either since the blade merely slows down the movement rather than entirely stop it. The other hand catches on nothing and fades into harmless waves of heat afterward.
(Kazuya, Toki, Quintus)
Byakuran's right hand remains clenched to maintain his ghostly extension. While his other hands opens in a diplomatic expression to reciprocate the interesting offer presented to him. His wings instantly droop from his back as if lulled and his intensity gives way to the childlike mirth presented earlier. It's near unbelievable how quick his terse smile is able to unravel into a carefree grin. He immediately responds. It is great that you are all beginning to see reason. His right hand clenches more and the ghostly hand remaining mimicks. Alas after all this fighting I don't know if I could trust all of you so easily now. I would need a show of good faith from each or at least an agreement that none of you will stick me with a sword anytime soon~ Byakuran side-eyes the one who has remained noticeably quiet. And don't think I haven't noticed the brewing of night flames there. What was the plan with that? To use them against me and then damn yourself or both at the same time? Oh well doesn't matter so much anymore, but i'll need an extra show of faith from you.
(Florina)
You find a stray step ladder further back in the library and decide to persue the venture of climbing it. With all the attention focused on negotiong between the two groups you manage to climb the step ladder into a hidden floor within the library. Around you are even more books, but these ones have the feel of actual power to them with one inside the biggest shelf standing out from the rest. Though you are not alone. In front of you is a purple haired youth wearing a collar anda black jacket with the same symbol that Byakuran is currently equipped with. The youth stoically stands in front of you, but there is no indication that he has actually percieved your presence for now.
Ayano

(H20 and Bartz)
Hey wait for me guys! Ayano stumbles behind you as you return to the initial great hall that you originally seperated in. The great hall is empty and practically dead in an odd contrast to what it had been before. While a sterile silence echoes in the chamber with the moon's reflection into the room to keep it company. Without wasting anytime you reach the door into the old portion of the manor, but along the way you do stop the limp body of a girl on the floor. Byakuran must be in a good mood tonight. Is all Ayano says as she passes by the body and enters into the old portion of the manor. If you actually stop and look at the body you will notice how the once blue hair is now matted with a rusty red. The smell is none too pleasant either. Nor is the state of the body as flies have begun to feast on the remains. Anyway the door into the old portion is now open. If you were to enter then you would encounter the statute of the twin dragons fighting and the doors that had been encountered before. Only this time the door beneath the portrait of Yuni is noticeably acessible. Ayano awaits by the door. Sure you want to deal with whatever is in there?
{I pat myself on the back as I find the step ladder, taking one of the books with the cool looking covers on my head as an actual head cover-er, as if my "Get Smoked" hat was not enough. I proceed as anyone normally would, using the ladder to climb as everyone else is a good character that minds their own business. What I didn't expect was this new person standing above me menacingly as I made my way toward the secret pathway I never knew existed. In a situation like this, I knew only one thing to do, and I take my phone out to do this.} "Oh hey, somebody here has the same anime hair color as me. Do you know Twilight Sparkle?" {I approach them with no regrets and show them a picture of a purple, cartoonized alicorn on my phone as the book still covers my head, the rim of my red hat and my shades the only thing showing. Well, a lot of other things did, like my hair and everything below my eyes, but the book covering me should make me look important enough. Surely they should respond to me, I'm asking a very good question here. If it doesn't work out I always have my guns as a backup plan.}
I was a bit confused by that. It didn't seem completely out of character for Byakuran to change his mind so quickly but what was he pointing out about my other arm? I guess I should at least try to say something though I wasn't sure what he meant. "I don't even know what these flames do so you'll have to forgive me if they start acting up on their own. The only ability I know I have is only for defensive purposes and can't do much else. You really think I'm the one you can least trust? That hurts a bit you know. I thought after everything we've been through together you'd know I dislike fighting in such a direct way."
Kazuya

[Luckily, the cut did not go through and I was quick enough to summon Belial to hold the hand off, but I can't even move much in this position. I swear, having high physical strength is a god send for...whatever type of fighting style I have at the time. Regardless, Gamma's words reach me as well. It seems like the others found something out and we are back at the stages of trying out diplomacy. Works for me, my own plan was a bit of a risk in general. For now, I can just keep it to myself in case I need it in the future. This kind of thing can only work once.] I would rather not have to kill. Honestly, I kept going with the hope you would just lose it and kill yourself. [I would return the Hinogatsuchi to its sheath, but Belial would remain around me to keep me protected. I cannot trust this guy, but if we can get anything from him, we might as well.] Besides, I don't exactly beat around the bush when it comes to words. You already noticed how honest I can be, Byaku-chan.
Bartz

"So we're back here, huh... I hope we won't end up like that girl back there. I pre-ordered Persona 5 the royal so I kinda want to make it back, if only to play that game. Anyway, I'm ready, come what may !" As I speak I shift into my knight job. The heavy armor that now weights on my shoulders will be the bulwark of our defense while my blade will serve to protect both Tatsuya, not that he needs it, and our new friend Ayano. With a hand on the Brave blade that hangs from my waist and another hand tightly gripping my Force Shield I speak up again: "If this is where Byakuran is, then we have two possibilities: 1 - we barge in guns blazing and risk ruining whatever approach our teammates started. 2- We could pretend Ayano captured us and give Byakuran a fake sense of superiority that could allow us to strike him in the back. " A knight really shouldn't talk about such things, but I'm just a poor rando thrown into a crazy world... I gotta do what I can to survive. "I know the second plan's a bit of a cliché, but it has that status for a reason. What do you guys think?"
-Toki-

I let out a sigh, crossing my arms and shaking my head. People like this were truly tedious "I sincerely hope you're joking. Considering that you're the one who attacked us. Or have you been stuck here so long you're starting to go senile?" It would be even more tedious if it turned out Byakuran was just plain crazy at this point, so I'll hope its good enough to jog his memory. I shrug my shoulders as a give Byakuran a calm, almost distant look. "Like I said, it looks like you're not our target, so I have no reason to try killing you. Besides, even if I wanted to it would be pointless so long as whoever's causing this time loop is still alive. And I do so despise pointless things." I let out another sigh before glancing over to Kazuya, it seemed like he was struggling a bit, and it probably wasn't going to get much better "The only one here who might owe you anything is our fearless leader over there for so carelessly provoking you." With my piece said I look back to Byakuran brushing a few stray hairs from my face as a nervous habit before finally adding. "You have no right to demand anything from the rest of us, and no need for trust in order to cooperate. Simply direct us to the cause of this disturbance and in all likelihood we can all pretend this never happened."
H2O

I'd look at Liam a bit curiously, that plan is... Well, he does have a point actually. There's merit to it, the question of if we can really trust Ayano comes up. But frankly if we can't then we're screwed no matter what we do from this point forward. Might as well make use of the possible advantage that being able to could bring us. "You have a point yeah. Plan número dos has a nice ring to it. So sure what the hell, I don't have any better ideas in mind for this case bluntly." It's the honest truth right now, so with that said I'd prepare to move forward and going along with this little idea to the best of my ability. Maybe it'll backfire, but from where I'm standing it seems as though we have nothing that much better to work with.
(Toki, Kazuya, and Quintus)
Byakuran innocently smiles at the suspicion presented. We have all come so far together and trust can still be earned if you lay down those - He is cut off by the tying of silky, white thread around his limbs. His eyes widen with surprise only to slink into a dissatisfied gaze. Though he displays no fear at the sudden wrappings it is apparent that they are a cause for annoyance. I was actually starting to enjoy this routine of ours. With an aggrieved sigh, he allows the silky wrapping to grab at his body until he tied up in pure white. The silk then pulls him up toward an already formed cacoon on the ceiling and delicately places him at the center the cacoon's intricacies. Byakuran shouts one more thing before the cacoon completely closes. Next time we end this game~ The cacoon seals shut and white light emenates from the surface of Byakuran's shelter.
(Everyone)
Soon enough ... The chime of a grandfather clock is heard in the distance signaling the midnight hour. The manor starts to crumble to pieces around you.
Ayano

Ayano hears the belated chime of the clock and sees the dimensions of the manor break into nothing. Wait a second. But this strikes her as terribly familiar. There is a calm lull to her thoughts where the panic should have been. She factually knows that this reversal has occured over and over again, but this time she actually feels that sense of deja vu that should have previously been there. It is odd and curious. She can't get too into this right now seeing as the world is technically once again ending. So with barely a moment to spare she shoves the door leading to the library open and shouts for everyone around to hear. It's not the people you idiots. It's the rings! The world then fades to black before anything else of import can be said.
Raconteur
Thread Creator

(Everyone)
The room lights up and a Germanic ballad hangs in the air. When you come to you find that you are in the antechamber you originally started in A large gathering of people are around you once again. The masks and fancy clothes are the same. The same statues stare at you with frozen gazes. The banners of various mafia families gently sway against the walls. As the light peals of the fountain are once again consumed by the chattering of jubilant people. It is as if nothing you did before ever happened. Around you are the companions you first entered this life with. Gone are Byakuran, Ayano, and anyone else you encountered in the previous cycle. All of them or at least most are once again strangers on your journey.
Bartz

"Gamma ! Do you still have that ring I gave you?!" There's no time for wandering or wondering right now. Ayano said something about a ring. That couldn't have been a coincidence! Me, finding that ring in the first cycle... I knew it was going to be important! Why would I forget about such an obvious element ! Chekhov's law and all that, I should know how it is !
{As the loop occurs once more, I joyfully skip past Liam moving towards Gamma and looked back at Kazuya and Yu who were both previously with me. Humming, I stop and look at them, raising my hand. A smug smirk crept up on my face as I spoke in a condescending tone once more, while also trying my bet to remind you of the seven year old kid that calls them the n word on XBox.} “Guys, by a show of hands, say ‘I’ for whoever wants to go back to the library. I’m asking because I played around and met some purple haired weirdo up at the library’s attic while you all tried to wank yourselves with Byakuran in that fiasco Kaz caused. I almost talked to him, but the loop resetting made me end up back here, so ‘I’. Where even is the library again?”
Strabger and stranger. I wasn't sure what I should say at this point. I had expected that we wouldn't accomplish much in the last loop. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry with this but the situation was messy and even with everything they'd learned none of it made complete sense. Still, what Mal said was interesting. "Purple hair? Mal, can you take me to where you found them? In the Library right. If they were there then that means... You guys should focus on the rings or whatever that means. The plural there probably means there's more than the one Gamma has." I'd already start heading back in the direction of the library. Hoping Mal would follow along to introduce me to this purple haired weirdo.
Kazuya

[None of this made any sense at all, not only were we in complete enemy territory, we also had to get used and understand the rules of this world under a time limit and we are already out of it. We've made no important progress so far but if anything, we've managed to get, somehow, that the rings are the important part. I swear I never knew being a weeb could save lives. I close my eyes in frustration as I listen to Mal, resisting the ever growing need to lash out and be done with it, but I can do that later.] You guys know your roles, I know my own. [The usual crimson flames cover me as I prepare to summon Belial in case anything happened. But first, I approach the nearest table or person offering drinks such as wine. My would take a single cup and down it immediately, then to go for a second one. It's not that Kazuya or I had much resistance to it but it generally was enough to strip me from any doubt while still retaining my rational mind, at least for a while before I slow down again. After drinking, I would break the glasses against the floor and stomp my way toward the door leading to the main hall. I would kick the doors open and make my way in, slamming my right lag against the railing.] WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, BYAKURAN!? SHOW YOURSELF YOU SAD ATTEMPT AT-AAAAAGH HIJO DE PUTA!! BLUEBELL!! GAMMA!! IF YOU GET CLOSE ENOUGH, I'LL EVEN TELL YOU IF YOU APPEAR IN A VIDEOGAME!! YOU HOPING FOR MAFIA 2 OR GTA SAN ANDREAS!?!? LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE!! [I remember I lack any anxiety or second thoughts with enough alcohol, right in the boundary between sober and drunk.]
Bartz

"Oh Yu, before you leave, I need to speak with you. I have some intel you might find interesting." I'd say to Yu, while beckoning him a few steps away from the rest. When it comes to playing coy, true ignorance is still the most convincing. It may be best to keep Ayano's help under wraps for now, just to make sure. I'd tell Kaz too, but uh... yeah, in this state, not happening.
“Yeah you go dad! You’re such a great role model!” {I cheer him on, clapping for the terrible actions that he is doing right now. Of course, I would have rolled my eyes after using more sarcasm, but that has been reserved for someone else. Someone innocent and probably doesn’t deserve it. Liam trying to take Yu from me for something that might be important is cool and all, but I’m not in the mood for it. I roll my eyes before standing in front of him, almost obstructing Yu from his vision were this girl not a dwarf.} “And is there any reason why you can’t just tell me? Relaying information is easier and less time consuming. He’s leading the way towards the library anyway.”
Bartz

I sigh. "While I get that you're curious, I feel like this info should be given on a need to know basis only. For know just know that we have allies beyond the people you see here. Now scram, Kaz can probably use your help more. Now let me talk to Yuu." It's not that I don't trust him of course. I just feel like the less people know about it, the less chances there are that our enemy finds out too. Nothing is safer than in one's own brain, so to speak.
I wanted to see if the purple haired individual was who I thought it was as soon as possible but it seemed Liam had something important to say. I guess the library would have to wait. I'd go back over to where he was for the moment. "Alright, but I'd like to get over to the library sooner rather than later. Don't want to miss my chance."
"Ooo, sCrAm, kAz cOuLd uSe yOuR hElP mOrE- fucking dumbass. Yeah ok, whatever, I'm sure I'd be able to help when he's storming off towards the damn balcony. Yeah, sure. Yu, tell me who our new secret party member is when you're finished. We're all important here, this is a communist team after all." {I stand in the doorway to wait for the two, while also intentionally doing a bad job keeping Kaz under my watchful eye. Both by not being near him at all and looking on my phone more than anyone else here.}
Bartz

Ugh, kids these days... Not that I'm old or anything. I make sure no one else is around to listen in on our conversation before explaining what had happened in the last cycle: "So, Tatsuya and me managed to convince Ayano to join us. She knows about the cycles though the time spent here seems to have made her memory of it a bit jumbled so it still remains to be seen whether we can trust her in this cycle or not. If we can't, we can probably still bring her back to our side. What she wants is freedom, just like us. I think we could use this "double agent" of sorts to our advantage to take Byakuran by surprise. That's why I'd rather not mention it to the others more than necessary: I don't exactly trust them to be good actors. That being said, It's your call in the end. If you feel we should tell them, then tell them we should. Also, she mentioned something about it not being about the people but about the rings... I don't the exact meaning of this, but I'm convinced it has to do with the ring I found and gave to Gama. There may be more rings so keep an eye out for them. We don't know what they do though, so be careful. " That was a lot of info, but it's basically all we figured out last time. The fact they don't know about Ayano means the bees didn't make it.. Rest in peace little ones. "Now, what would you have Tatsu and me doing now? You mentioned the library? And what's with Kaz storming off like that?"
-Toki-

I look around, bewildered, as everything changes again. It couldn't have come at a much worse time either. And now well.. It probably wasn't going to go any better for us. I look up and its back at the beginning. Oh.. Right. I didn't really have a plan, but when Liam comes up I'd feel around for the ring to present to him "R.. Right. Yeah. I.. Never would have left it just..." After giving Liam the ring I'd almost.. Seem to shrink a bit, looking around at all the masks. It wasn't a pleasant party, but it was what we had to do. I'd speak softly, almost at a whisper "Just tell me what to do. I'll.. I'd rather just go with it."
Bartz

"Oh, thank you Gamma ! These are the rings I mentioned." I present him the skull shaped ring I found two cycles ago. I can't help but feel curious about the ring: what does it do? What's its purpose and meaning? I haven't actually tried to wear it... I'm kinda scared to do so to be honest. One to rule them all, huh.
Raconteur
Thread Creator

(Everyone)
The double doors leading to the grand ballroom are now wide open. They connect the grand ballroom to the antechamber you started in, which offers an unrestrained view into both. Though you and your group have caught the attention of all the guests and now they openly stare at you through masked eyes. They fell back giving you a lot of room to move as if you were diseased. But you can hear their whispered insults and color commentary on your boorish behavior. Some of the guests go a step further and tense into a fighting stance in case you and your group of merry weirdos attempt to attack them. Byakuran hears the racuous call out to his person and merely laughs at his end of the ballroom. His glass of wine slipping precariously from his fingers as he clutches his stomach with pure laughter. The guests in the latter end of the ballroom take his laughter as their cue to continue on with their classy partying. Finally, a skull shaped ring is presented. It does nothing but stare at oblivion through brilliant ruby eyes.
Kazuya

THERE YOU ARE! OKAY, I'M COMING OVER! YOU... son of a bitch...!! [I wasn't having any of his shit, but I knew I had to do this regardless. To keep him entertained and to give out information when necessary to gain something extra. I would quickly make my way towards the man with white hair while keeping the crimson flames of my Persona. Once there, I would crack my knuckles.] Alright fuck up, give me Bluebell's ring. I kicked the girl's ass fair and square in our little game while you were getting desperate at the prospect of defeat. Then, you better tell me who your other asshole friends are. [I spit to the side.] I gave you enough information for us to trade right away.
"Well, I already knew about half of that but intresting to note that they seem intent to help us. I wouldn't 100% trust them just yet but we don't have any leads other. Perhaps...it would be better to tell Kaz when he's in a better state of mind. Though, there's no telling how he'll react if he finds her anyway given who she might be. As for the ring, if I were to guess I'd say they have something to do with the strange abilities that the people here are using... Though, uh, don't take this the wrong way but that looks a little different from Byakuran's ring. Considering this is a world based on an anime I'd say the chances there are many different types of rings is a possibility and if we were to be looking for rings I'd imagine they'd share some theme with Byakuran. Actually...maybe we could ask Kaz about the girl he fought ring. If he could recall what it looked like that'd be helpful to figuring out exactly what we're looking for. Regardless, I've got a purple-haired teenager to find. Hopefully I'll be able to make something out of that." I'd note Byakuran's presence. I wasn't sure what he was planning but there really wasn't much time for that anyway. Mal was by the doorway and honestly I didn't know if it was a good idea for anyone to go with Kaz right now. He didn't seem the most caring about what was around him at the moment. "Kinda need you for this Mal. You're the only other one who's seen this guy and the one who saw them last." With that said I'd begin making my way towards the library.
{In order to pass the time, all I really do is only listen to music through one ear and listen to Kazuya's little tantrum off to the side in another. I hate not being fully immersed in Spotify, but that really shouldn't matter given where we stand as of now. Seeing Yu walk towards me, I smirk and put my phone away.} "Oooo, my presence is needed. That's so new. I haven't kept up at all with this lord of the rings trilogy nerd stuff that's going on in the background, so let's head to the library, shall we?" {I only glance at Kazuya as he continues mouthing off to Byakuran, maybe even going so far as to sneak in me flipping the bird at Bartz for good measure, before following Yu towards the library. He knows where the library is, and I know where to find purple haired guy. It's a win-win, communist trade off. Since I got bored again though, I started to speak out.} "Don't tell me irrelevant ass wanted to talk to you about another party member that's in Byakuran's affiliation. I wouldn't know who they are, but I bet tenfold it had something to do with those weird bees that appeared out of nowhere during the last loop." "You know? When Byakuran had his stupid little realization after Kaz started provoking him, Gamma stayed on the floor like a slug and you tried to conjure up Patrick Star's race-winning champion pet rock...that being said, I hope it's a girl."
Bartz

"So.... What now?" I look at Tatsuya. "They went off in their own direction... Should we try and find Ayano again?"
H2O

I'm... Equally at a loss for the moment as I respond to Liam, honestly. "Maybe? I'm not exactly some kind of expert in this crap either man, christ. Just a pair of random dudes wandering with nearly no clue, or so it feels like." I'd just rub the back of my head while shrugging a little bit, there's no telling how well talking to Ayano again would go for us. But I'm not sure I have any better ideas in mind, could try and go after some of the others, but who? For the moment I am, entirely at a loss of what to do. Acting under real pressure is hardly something I'm experienced with after all. And without a directly present obvious issue, there's nothing to force my focus onto...
Raconteur
Thread Creator

(Quintus and Florina)
You quickly arrive at the old wing of the manor relatively unnoticed by the guests right outside it's doors. The same fearsome dragons greet you from beneath the upper railing and the painting of Yuni remains hung over the library door. The door you seek is also conspicuously open for easy entrance. Though there is one thing stopping you. A lack of flooring that begins two paces in front of you and continues throughout the entire room. The floor isn't simply obscured. It's just not there leaving only intangible fog in its place that stretches and squirms. The fog aimlessly floats in the space that should have had some floor tiling covering it. Saviors will sucumb to the buried. This prophecy comes forth from the gaping fangs of the black dragon statute.
(Toki, Bartz, and H20)
As you linger about the musical score being played changes tempting a few guests to dance about the antechamber. These guests tap and sway to the rapturous tune tempting the onlookers around them to participate as well. The room eventually fills with dancing and the expressed passion of lovers. With you awkwardly in the middle of it all. Eventually, a brunette equipped with a fox mask that matches her fiery, red gown, taps on the shoulder of the girl in your strange group. The girl shyly suggests. Would any of you fellas like to dance with me? I haven't found a single partner all night and it's very shameful. The girl anxiously stares at her heels. I only need one partner for a song. The other fella could dance with the female friend you have here to not feel too lonely. Or we could maybe switch between songs ...
(Kazuya)
Oooh someone is real mad. Byakuran chuckles at his obvious observation of you and casually waves a hand. Upon seeing his gesture a few guests that had been walking towards you just as suddenly slink back into the party. Byakuran is the only one that sticks around for the clear amusement of this situation. Placing the rim of his wine glass against his upper lip, he almost appears to consider your request. I believe I already gave you Bluebell in the last loop. Now it's not my problem if you didn't specify whether you wanted her dead or alive or if you failed to search her corpse for what you needed. Byakuran pets you on the head. Sorry kid, but if you want to get anything else from me then you and your little group of warm fuzzy friends need to get better at this game.
"Mal, where was Mukuro?" I would mostly ignore the missing flooring and fog. It would leave the question of how to get around but most likely this was Mukuro's attempt to keep us from reaching them...maybe. There was a possibility of this being someone else's trick but those details would be uncertain. "Saviors will succumb to the buried? Who are we exactly? I don't remember saying I'd save anyone or being buried. Hans't anyone told you it's rude not to look someone directly in the eyes when speaking to them anyway."
Kazuya

"Every single thing you say has been no help at all, and besides, we wasted time playing along." [I could feel my body shaking in anger, like my own eyes had gained a red filter. It was like I didn't care enough. His treatment of human life... he knew from the start, that he would just throw it away.] "This game of your is awful." [In a single move that no mere human would should be able to ever perceive, it should cut right through, because it can Pierce even through that which cannot be cut.] "LIGHTSPEED SLASH!!!!" [By the time I say those words, the blade had already been released from its sheathe, the motion had already been done, that of a vertical slash directed at Byakuran's head with the sole intent of killing him in a single move, moving the blade right from the tip of his head and cutting all the way down to the pelvis, then, the blade would be returned to its sheathe. All this happening in less than a moment, quite literally at the speed of light. I knew this already; I know how this works. Once using this skill, the physical capabilities of one are pushed to such an extreme only a single move can be done. To me, it seemed like time itself had stopped as I did my attack. There was no way Byakuran could've seen this coming. I know I didn't. There was no way I would've felt capable of this had it been anyone else, but someone so prepared to throw life away like trash, they deserve to be in hell if it exists. No blood would end up in the blade, and even if Byakuran fell to the floor dead before me, no one would've been able to see the move anyways.]
"...what the fuck is a Mukuro?" {Even when trying to mock someone, I don't want to just get a Japanese name wrong. That'd be like...racist or something. Then again, who cares, it's just an anime character. If I willed so, this stupid fog blocking me from seeing the floor would also be an anime character. Illusion or not, I just shrug, shouting up at the voice.} "Oooooo, fog and mist, it just makes me feel so hot. So annoyed. Yeah, thanks for nothing. LITERALLY! I'm so funny! You're so cool for using these techniques. You're really making me miss something I feel would be extremely funny to watch. Real sporty of you." {Immediately I don't even try to consider believing that this mist. Was mist. No way in hell. I don't want to find some way to get around this. We didn't have to last time. Expending effort over this would be so stupid after a loop. In fact, I'm so confident in myself, I turn around and look back at Yu with a smirk on my face.} "Hey Yu, you think Patrick Star's house will help against some gasified semen?"
-Toki-

“Our female...” I look around for a second before realizing. Oh... Right, I’m a girl now. They mean me. I give a look of surprise before rapidly excusing myself “Oh.. Right... You mean me.. Right? I mean... I don’t... I’ll just get out of everyone’s way... I don’t really dance... Y.. You can go ahead With that attempt to excuse myself I try making my way to the wall so as not to be so close to the crowd.. I never really liked crowds or dances so wallflower for me...
Bartz

Another sigh... C'mon Gamma, you coulda used that to get info. Besides, if it's a dance you need, it's a dancer you'll get ! I change into my dancer job, thus donning a red shirt attached into a pretty knot at the base, some tight black pants and a green sash around my slim waist, holy shit I am not used to looking like this... Er- Anyway. The dancer's specialty, as one may guess, is dancing ! Of course, in battle it's used to debilitate the enemy with skills like charm, or various dances that drain the enemy of their forces... Here, a simple dance should suffice. I step forward and call out to the girl in the fox mask. "Sorry for my friend's rudeness, she's not exactly accustomed to these things. I'll gladly share a dance with you, if you'll allow me of course? By the way, would you mind if I asked you something ? " I extend my hand towards her as I finish my sentence. To be honest, dancing has never been my forte. I'm just glad the power of the crystals can help me do these things. I can already feel the itch to tap my feet and move my body !
H2O

I just stare onward, this... Sure is a fucking thing, I can only flirt mediocre at best. And even then only with people I actually know so that's just right out in this moment on my end... Then again, guess I can force myself ta interact a bit with a smile on my face anyway. Mizui's tailored suit makes me look decent enough to not be entirely out of place at least, too. "Haha, yeah she's... Not used to this sort of thing at all, give her some time maybe but perhaps not tonight me thinks. Switching could work, though I'm a bit out of practice." Which is a lie, I was never in practice but Mizui can kinda dance. Maybe I can fall back on his muscle memory, or at worst his superior reflexes and speed. The man's got damn good reflex by human standards anyways, untransformed. Speaking of transforming, that thought's in the back of my mind given this girl could be an issue. Even while I smile at her in a friendly manner as Liam makes his offer.
Raconteur
Thread Creator

(Quintus and Florina)
The black dragon sheds its stone skin revealing obsidian scales accentuated by fearsome lashes of its body. A snap of its freed tail sends the rest of its stone prison crumbling against liquified walls. In a matter of seconds, the dragon is roaring directly in front of you. Your face is pointed toward its gaping mouth and both of its fangs are bigger then your half your body. Turn back or be consumed! The dragon's message is loud enough to resound in your ears.
(Bartz)
The girl gently takes your hand and bows. I would welcome a question but first I have one of my own. She then grabs at the shoulder of your companion with her other hand.
(H20)
You feel the girl's grasp but it is weak enough that you could break out of it if you wanted to. The girl playfully gazes at you and your companion. Might you be interested in ruining this fancy party with me so that we can all get what we want tonight? The girl pulls back, tugging your hand and that of your companion towards her. The balcony above illuminates her smirk.
(Toki)
Not one for parties you easily find yourself pressed against a wall and the partygoers. Not just any wall either. You find some peace underneath the ovrehead family banners and from where you stand you are able to watch your companions as well as the rest of the antechamber. From your wallflower corner you can also make out some writing behind some of the banners. The banners that are clearest to you are the ones with a dragon, a lion, or a butterfly. Each with their own unqiue descriptors on the back in fanciful gold. Though there may not be enough time to read all of them. The doors leading to the grand ballroom are also otherwise unoccupied.
(Kazuya)
A wine glass shatters on the floor spilling a ruby drink that mixes with the coppery red of blood. Silence envelopes the surrounding space. On the floor is the body of the party host. A few feet away lies his head with a cleanly severed neck. You killed Byakuran but at what cost. Was it worth the angel-winged ring with a golden gem at its center that now lies beside your feet? The guests that merrily chatted around him are certainly not happy and one quickly fires a bullet at your chest. In an attempt to live up to the promise of loyalty that maintains the peace of the mafia world. Two other guests take this as a cue to begin arming themselves to finish the job. You have violated the peace and now any upstanding mafioso must restore it by ending you.
(edited by Byakuran)
"Huh?...Turn back?...Where? Where again?" {I shuffle around, turning my body back and forth from side to side to look at every possible direction simultaneously, opening my hands and shrugging as to show a sign of fake confusion. I do this in a very exaggerated way in hopes that whoever this is can clearly show I'm not taking them seriously.} "Here? Or maybe here? Wait, maybe over there!" {This goes on for another five minutes until it finally hits me. I gasp in realization. I snort and giggle to myself, covering my mouth and turning the other way as I snicker. Though since we have "no time for games" or whatever, I stop myself in the middle and breathe deep, both in and out, making sure to inhale and exhale as I do so.} "Wait...you mean...we can LEAVE?! Oh my god, oh my god! Yu, this is so epic! The cute little dragon said that we can leave! Aw, that's so sweet of you! Thanks so much mister dragon man!"
Kazuya

[i would feel the impact of the bullets again and again clashing against my chest. What these suckers do not know about, however, is that Kazuya wears armor strong enough to stop the bullets from passing through. It still hurts though, at the cost of serious injury. The adrenaline is going wild as I see Byakuran die by my hand. Serves him right, but he will be back before I know it. Taking their bullets and feeling the pain as I should, I hurry to grab the ring Byakuran drop and quickly put it on my left index finger, the safest place it could possibly since it could fall off my pockets.] "BELIAL!!" Belial: "WE'RE GOING WILD IN THIS BITCHING PARTY, HAHAHA!!" [The Persona would erupt from the crimson red flames and would unleash a wave of Dark magic to push away those near me. In this small moment, I would open up the heavy green jacket now full of holes and then focus on summoning a demon. I'm not drunk enough to summon Beelzebub just yet, even though he nulls Gun damage. Instead, I do not wish to turn this party into a bloodbath. Indeed, I go for Jack Frost once more. Summoning the demon, he would dance in place before unleashing his own ice magic from the ground.] "Jack, cover their bodies on ice enough so they can't escape or attack anymore. We're clearing a path here!!" Jack Frost: "Ya got it, boss-ho! Everyone listen up, hee wants you all to...!" [As ordered by me, Jack Frost would use his ice magic to freeze the bodies of everyone within the room or anyone nearby. Up to the neck, but not hard enough as if to kill them. If anything, they'll just get a bad cold by the end of the night. Then again, time is going to loop eventually, making them be fine with it.] Jack Frost: "Chiiiiiiiiill! Ho ho ho ho!! Have a merry one folks!!" Belial: "AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR, YOU DIRTY ANIMALS!!!" [High on adrenaline; that's how I feel. Whatever the case, I rush between the guests and towards the room where I first met Gamma, that is, the one we call Gam now. Now that Byakuran wasn't there to be a bitch about things, he was my safest bet for anything. Right behind me, Jack Frost would keep freezing anyone getting in the way and Belial would merely mock everyone.]
Bartz

Uhhhh... This is new. I was hoping to get answers out of her about the ring and whatnot, but this just took a sudden turn for the unexpected. May be more worthwhile than expected ! "Hmmm. Sounds interesting. But first tell us who you are and why we should trust you. Then you can tell us what exactly you have in mind." Our team doesn't exactly have anything better to do at the moment so.... Might as well indulge her.
-Toki-

I would really rather not enter the main ballroom where the room is only bound to be more crowded, so for now I'll do what little investigating I can do on my own.. Yes, that way I'll still be helpful. I get the feeling something's about to go very wrong, but for now I take the chance to read the banners individually, starting with the butterfly
H2O

I don't quite allow the young woman to grab onto me, it's not a forceful motion I pull myself a bit back from her with but there is some clear caution as I place one hand upon the flask attached to my Calamity Driver. "I... Am equally curious, but you'll forgive me not standing so close. Never can tell what people are capable of around here." I smile politely and speak in a calm casual tone while making that remark, my eyes do betray clear curiosity though. It could indeed be useful to us with some luck, so why not hear her out?
"Turn back or be consumed? I think I actually agree with Mal's childish remarks for once, Seriously, since when has that ever worked? If you tell someone to turn back that almost gurantees they'll keep going. You guys are mafia or something right? Shouldn't you know how to be a little more intimidating then just 'Turn back!'. Look, we're not here to fight right now and I'm pretty sure Byakuran wouldn't get as much out of us if we were to die. You can either come out to talk to us or talk through that dragon things. I don't really care but just attacking us isn't really going to do anything but make this harder for everyone involved." With that piece I'd just focus on the dragon. I wasn't sure if they were going to really listen to reason at all. What was important now was preparing for an attack and potentially finding a way up. The question really was how much of the room was accessible right now and could that lead us upward. I'd begin hardening my arm into its stone like state anyway, just to be safe.
Raconteur
Thread Creator

(Kazuya)
The initial wave of dark magic that you summon has the effect of tossing the enemies closest to you against the walls and railing of the balcony. This action gives you enough time to flee toward the garden entrance without immediate pursuit. Yet, the outraged yells of those loyal to Byakuran are not that far behind. Jack Frost's ice may have frozen a few of the mafioso, but some were able to block the assault with shields made of lightning or weapons capable of generating storm winds. These gifted mafioso chase after you with renewed vigor and create terrible noise at the entrance of the side hall. You have a few minutes at most to make it out of the side hall and into the garden. How you plan to escape is another issue entirely. If you chose to continue onward then you will arrive at the garden and Gamma will be there sitting on a chair by the only table.
(Bartz and H20)
Outraged screams are suddenly heard from the grand ballroom and the antechamber becomes quiet with tension in the air. The formerly merry partygoers now look toward the double doors with worry and apprehension. Those that are terribly drunk keep on dancing. But the ones with some semblance of sense either move away from the doors or toward them. The brave ones pull out guns, knives, swords, and all sorts of crazy weaponry expecting some sort of fight. The girl's eyes momentarily narrow and a faint curse slips out of her mouth. Change of plans, one of your own has done something very stupid. Very very idiotic. The element of surprise is useless now. The girl rips off a fancy white glove on her left hand and reveals a ring on one of her fingers. The ring has two folded angel wings on the side and a dark blue gem embedded in the middle. It is in the same design as the ring currently in the possession of your group. I can't give you much reason to trust me. The girl starts walking backward toward the doors leading to the grand ballroom. So I'll give you a easy choice ~ Follow me and get this ring that you need so badly or enjoy another loop in this hell mansion! The girl grins and dives into the frantic crowd on the other side of the doors.
(Toki)
You are able to hear outraged screams from the grand ballroom and are close enough to witness the actions of the partygoers in the room. You are able to see a few of the more courageous mafioso pull out knives and other weapons from hidden pockets or from their fancy shoes. A couple even equip axes and bows from who knows where. The mansion must have had some terrible security protocol. You still retain sight of your allies and also witness the fox masked girl flee from the scene. But enough about all that. Your real interest lies with the golden script on the butterfly banner. It reads ... Giglio Nero Famiglia Current Boss: Yuni Second in Command: Gamma Subservient to the Millefiore Famiglia led by Byakuran Skilled in reading the heart, the mind, and witnessing the future to guide others. Very dangerous and must be controlled for their own good.
(Quintus and Florina)
The dragon roars again releasing purple flames that completely envelops you and your ally. The flames don't do much except for producing a warm feeling on your skin. Now finished with the theatrics the dragon closes its jaws and its reptilian eyes meet yours. The eye shift up and down as the dragon takes in your apperance and with a final huff the giant creatures fades into nothing. Leaving behind a few purple flames and nothing more. The floor still remains a misty sea with no tangible object to step on. Kufufufu your confidence is refreshing. Once again a voice comes from the dragon statues. But instead of coming from a dragon it comes from a teenager that lazily stares up at the ceiling from his dragon perch. The teen is the same one from the library except now he has a trident.
Kazuya

[These bastard can go screw themselves for all I care, all I need to do is reach Gam, no matter what. Now that Byakuran is out of the way, I can definitely get all the info I need in now time. Bluebell's ring, Gamma's ring, Byakuran's ring... all three I will have by the end. So then, that leaves the one Liam had, the one the purple guy had and... are we missing one? I have the feeling it should be the red guy’s, but Liam was red too. I will have to ask anyways, no point in theorizing. More importantly, I need to make a plan to do this quickly.] "Jack! I'm REALLY glad I picked you out of everyone!! I'll rush towards the garden and you will be making a thick, and I mean THICK layer of ice to block the way for everyone else. BELIAL!!!" Belial: "OVER HERE, YOU FUCKING MORONS!! COME GET SOME, I DARE YOU TO EVEN TRY!!" Jack Frost: "But what about that demon?" "He'll be just fine; it's only going to sting me a bit!" [I would have to pick up the pace, this time I would outright dash full speed towards my destination with Jack Frost closely following behind, floating and freezing anyone getting in the way. I would also find it necessary to use the blunt side of my sword to quickly strike at anyone getting a bit too close. At the same time Belial would rush full speed at the pursuers. He would use its incredible physical strength to actually break the floor and knock out as many people as possible in the process. However, the true intent was for Belial to be attacked in place of me and Jack Frost, a quick distraction. Regardless, my plan would go through as follows: After reaching the garden, I would have Jack Frost quickly cover the entire path with a thick and hard layer of ice, one after another, almost as if an entire iceberg had just gotten in the way. Truly, a powerful rock made out of water and ice. if they tried to break it, then Jack Frost would remain close to it to repair any damages. As for me, I would return Belial back to me as soon as the path is closed. I'm sure I will end up a bit tired but nothing I cannot take. With these preparations in place, I would merely focus on approaching Gamma. I would follow with the following words.] "THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WE MEET; TIME HAS LOOPED TOO MANY TIMES AND I JUST KILLED BYAKURAN!!" [I would show him the ring I took from the now dead white haired bastard.] "You will tell me about the rest of the rings and where to get them, ALL OF THEM. Especially Bluebell's and then yours. You better speak now because you have way more to lose than me." [I am sure he would know about the situation, but as I remember, SMT has two ways to approach enemies: To do so in a friendly manner, or to outright intimidate. My glare should be up there, I am still furious, and the adrenaline has not gone down at all. Finally, I'm not keen on wasting anymore time. I would point the Hinokagutsuchi at him as I allow the crimson flames of my Persona to cover my body, to give the intimidation effect some more power to it.] "You will also tell me about the girl with the red scarf!! I told you to hurry before I cut your head just like I did with Byakuran!!"
"...Now that the dragon's gone, I just realized I kind of liked him better." {Ground's still not solid, and an emo anime boy appears out of nowhere. Now carrying a trident Aquaman or the bald mermaid dad from Spongebob would know how to use better than him. I stretch, still having next to no clue what to do as I yawn, and then stylishly reload my pistols before twirling them around, side-eyeing the teen while talking to Yu.} "Yu, I assume seeing the man of the hour means we're pushing forward in our objective, right?"
H2O

I'd sigh while chasing after the young woman, this could get messy easily and perhaps I should simply Henshin right now instead of waiting. In fact, fuck it. I open the flask of my belt while walking after the young woman, the diving style helmet forming upon my head as dark blue and black armor takes shape around me once again, merely the basic form water with no enhancements or changes, but it'll keep me somewhat protected if an ambush happens. "Trust is hard to come by, but from my view we have more to gain than we do to lose. So what the hell, I'm in for now!"
"Yeah." I was hesitant in his sudden appearance. It almost seemed too convenient that he'd simply listen to reason. There must have been something he wanted from them as well but it was hard to imagine what that was at this point. "Mukuro, right? That's what Byakuran called you before. Yet you didn't seem very interested in what he was saying before. Who are you exactly? And what's that collar you're wearing?" No telling if he'd answer me or if the answer he had was any I was hoping for but I had seen the teens power before. If there was even a chance that I could make a deal with them...
-Toki-

I let out a faint groan. We were here for maybe five minutes and already everything's going to crap. Fantastic. Personally, I'm going to hope they don't notice me all the way back here. Still, it was weird. Why does this banner have my name on it? I mean I for one most certainly am not working for Bakugan, so it has to be some kind of lie. Or mind game, he seemed like the kinda guy who might be into that. Either way this information didn't seem to be very useful at the moment, so I move on to read the dragon banner
Liam

Ugh... Seriously? Guess I'll let myself get roped along. "W-Wait for me guys !" I shout while running after the two. In my hand I clench the ring I got... I'm getting mighty tempted to put it on now...
Raconteur
Thread Creator

(Kazuya)
Mafioso litter the hallway behind you. Their weapons spent or broken by the obstacles you have thrown in their way. As blood covers the areas where the most intensive group charges occurred. But your powerful demons fail to pierce the vengeful girl that has silently followed behind the mob until now. Her light blue hair hangs messily in front of her as she laughs and laughs some more while tossing out seashells that turn the ice chunks into shrapnel. A wicked smile curves across her face as she dodges belial and erects a blue barrier which slows objects or entities nearing her. Bluebell is on the warpath heading towards you as you threaten Gamma. I'll end you for Byakuran-sama!!! Gamma flinches at the fury presented by you and Bluebell as his shoes spark with instant green lightning. Within second he is up in the sky and looking down at you with his face in a frustrated expression. It's a miracle that you killed Byakuran and I would be willing to tell you all if we didn't have his favorite little sociopath right behind us. Gamma nods towards the approaching Bluebell. You are on your own with that brat. Two electric foxes appear in front of Gamma and produce an electric barrier to block off incoming attacks.
(Florina and Quintus)
This little thing. Mukuro remains laying and touches the metallic collar encircling his neck. Is a little added insurance placed on me. See poison is used to keep me tame and this trinket is the just in case. Kufufufufufu~ The teen chuckles and finally sits up allowing you and your partner see his Japanese school uniform. He stops waving his trident around with his right hand and lazily lowers his head. Allowing his bangs to cover his face. I'm surprised that anyone especially two misplaced people still remember my name. You have pleased me by using it. I still have to kill but hard feelings. Right? He finishes with a question and in the ensuing silence a white owl alights on his trident.
(H20 and Bartz)
You follow the girl to the grand ballroom and corner her at the balcony, which overlooks the dance area. The fractic crowd pushes you about, but they rapidly trickle out to the room you just came from. Leaving you and your partner alone in front of your target within a few minutes. Oddly enough the girl does not give more chase or attempt to escape. Instead she jumps on top of the balcony railing and tosses off her fox mask revealing an all too familiar face. Her body changes with the reveal to fit the appearance you have come to associate the girl with. Ayano cheerily waves at you and your partner as the theatrical transformation wears off. Gents its showtime~ Ayano turns to her side with one arm swept in a wide gesture to reveal a gruesome mess on the balcony across from you. From where you are you can see a a red stained body without a head attached to the rest. One of your own killed the master of the manor so now ... Ayano leans in like she plans to whisper a secret but instead states in a quiet voice. I have to kill you~ She clasps her knees with both hands and the a red scarf instantaneously appears around her neck as its end swing in a wide arch over her. The ends pointed at you in a predatory stance. Trust me. Is the last thing she imperceptibly says to you accompanies with a slight wink. Then the ends of her scarf fly towards you and your partner with intent to hit.
(Toki)
Millefiore Famiglia Current Boss: Byakuran Second in Command: Soichi Irie Storm: Zakuro Rain: Bluebell Mist: Mukuro Lightening: Gamma Cloud: Ayano Sun: Yuni Skilled in seeing all the possibilities of the world and acting on them
Kazuya

[Crap, too slow! Jack Frost should've finished the wall of ice by now, so no one else should be able to get in between them anymore. It’s annoying Bluebell was the one to get through. Even so, it was my lucky day it seems, because she was the one I was looking for. I knew what her powers were, and now I didn't need to hold back. I don't need to kill her, I just need her ring and whatever I do to her, the next loop should leave her just fine. At Gamma's words, I laugh. One, because he was willing to help me out and that makes me happy, and two, because he seemed to be implying she was too much for him. With Belial now gone from the other side of the Wall of Ice Jack Frost created, and instead, being re-summoned right next to me, I speak at last.] "Last loop I beat her ass without even touching her, and because of that Byakuran killed her right in front of us. Don't worry, I can take her without issue." Belial: "HAHAHA!! The bitch is cute but that awful face REEKS of crazy! Ready for round two, you SLUT!?!?" Belial and I: "GIVE THAT TO ME, YOUR RING!!!" [Jack Frost wouldn't stay out of it as he charges up Ice magic and launches it at her from behind, since she’s focused on me now. The blue light would explode in on itself and more and more dust particles that would quickly crash against Bluebell and would begin to cover her body in ice layers, one after another. Jack Frost's Severe damage "Diamond Dust" should be enough to freeze her, but if that doesn't work to keep her in place, I would rush ahead and use the same remaining dust to send it back at her face, especially the eyes, considering she should be focusing on Jack Frost this time around instead. I would do this by quickly using the force created from sword slashes, and then I would follow up with quick kick, punch and sword strikes (not slashes) against her that should leave her in a Daze; in total, the attack hits from 2 up to 4 times. Using Mist Rush like this should help with making her lose her senses long enough for me to take the ring if the ice doesn't do it. And if not even that works, then Belial would continue with his own assault as I take back her attention. He would tap its talon-like feet on the ground and clap with his claw-y fingers before rushing at Bluebell full speed, interlocking his fingers and closing both hands, he would charge up his attack. With Cueaca Bash, he would strike downwards at Bluebell with strength enough to force her into the ground and leave her Confused, if possible. This three-piece combo should be enough to leave her on the floor without wasting too much time. If the ice works, I would move ahead and try to get the ring right away, same if Mist Rush works, and same if Cueca Bash forces her into the ground. Finally, if any of those moves work, then I would have Jack Frost freeze her in place so she doesn't get in the way.]
"Right, right. Should've known better than to think you might be able to be reasoned with. I was hopeful but if you're going in with the 'still have to' line then I doubt I'd convince you otherwise. Could you at least tell me before we start with the whole trying to murder eachother thing though. You doing this because your nothing but Byakuran's pawn or because we're somehow in the way of some other plans you have? Because the latter seems wasteful considering we can't actually die. At least if your just a pawn right now then I won't feel bad if you do lose here. I still would rather talk this out but I'm not gonna force you to do things the peaceful way if that's not your thing." I just needed to focus a moment. Maybe even just keeping Mukuro distracted long enough could work. I didn't even need to speak for it to come forth but it wouldn't appear here. No, what I had brought forth was currently falling to our location at a high speed but it would still take a while. I was somewhat hoping Mal might chime in just to do something to distract Mukuro but I couldn't tell them that out loud. Mukuro seemed like the type who'd pick up on things quickly enough already.
"Ahem. Are you two doing anything else? In the time that this took, I could've wrote a diss track on everyone present including me and to be honest, Byakuran's dumbass might even be here too in some way. Ugh, I'm just going to say something before we start." {Ah yes, one of my character's unspoken talents. Eloquent english skills. Sadly I'm too zoomer to bother to know it, but it's still there. English level of a US white collar but can't look in the dictionary because it takes opening an uninteresting book to do, how sad. Whatever Yu wanted to do, I wasn't really. I had music playing. I...stylishly, took my earplugs out before raising my hand.} "I call bullshit." {Were the magic words as my arm was extended towards the sky. Unbeknownst to me wearing my rimmed "get smoked" hat, it almost felt like dark clouds formed above me before purple lightning struck where I stood. In my hands was a futuristic looking lance with a square ish end making it look like an oversized naginata rather than a spear, every part of the mechanism being steel despite the fact that that's a conductor for electricity. Nevertheless, I don't get hit by lightning, I just stared blankly at that sudden appearance before twirling it around a bit.} "...Huh. Welp, I have nothing else to do now. 1v1 me loser." {I dash up to Mukuro with the speed of an electric current and all that I thank to the powers I forgot I had and don't know how to use properly, and jump in the air, flipping on purpose to spin and copy my hero Sonic the Hedgehog even more. Afterwards, I try to stab at Mukuro with the lance, but thanks to the futuristic polearm's blade being open and split in half cleanly from one end to the other, it actually makes a beam of light instead, one shaped like a rhombus.} {Due to me being relatively close to the boy in a moment's notice, the blast would not have to travel far for it to deal damage. At the same time, I was not expecting it, so I am now flying backwards thanks to the shotgun-like projectile coming out of the weapon I have had for approximately 45 seconds. Thankfully, I can expect this bitch to avoid it and do some other stuff with his illusion powers or whatever. This is totally what Yu wants right? Me being useful? Whatever.}
Go to page
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?