About
Contact
Donate
Register
Log in

Go to page
Click to go to bottom
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#302

(Toki, Florina, Kazuya, and Quintus)
You leave behind Bluebell's body and the note that had been attached to her. Upon entering the servants entrance at the lower right corner of the ballroom. There is the screech of a drunk guest that had just stumbled over Bluebell's body. Yet, by now the beginning hysteria is past you and your companions as you enter a ruined section of the manor. From above a full moon can be observed through a damaged portion of the wood ceiling. As you sneak past the empty corridors the light of the moon illuminates the maws of two terrifying stone dragons that are consuming each other in a fury. Without much trouble you arrive at the hidden door next to the painting of Yuni and find that the lock on it is open. It appears your arrival had been expected. You have not yet entered, but already you can hear Byakuran's light laughter emanating from the interior of the seemingly tiny room.
Ayano
#303

(Bartz and H20)
Your abilities prevent you from sinking into the developing whorls of quicksand, but Ayano is quickly caught in the trap of her own creation. As you either casually stand on the sand or find footing on a frozen portion of it, she rapidly sinks until it reaches her upper shoulders. This makes her downright scared and the pink shading of the room develops a tinge of black that spreads on the walls. Ravens crawl out of the newly made splattered black shadows with a fearsome glint in their eyes. They set themselves to strike, but your attempt to reach out to Ayano seems to keep them at bay. Ayano takes the offered hand with a frown. I want freedom but what if I get in trouble ... Absently looking down she adds. Byakuran doesn't like when I wander off without warning. The ravens remain watching and waiting.
Kazuya
#304

This place is massive, I will never understand why rich people just get bigger houses. ... [That may also be because I'm not rich by a long shot. This place is generally creepy, and it's somewhat annoyingly big too. I would rather not walk this much but it's where we are. I have to wonder what kind of game we are heading into right now, and if we'll be able to pass it at all. Now right in front of the hidden door, there is nowhere else to go.] Don't die too quickly.
-Toki-
#305

"This is basically Italy, they shouldn't have any Doujins." I correct Mal with a sigh as we head out to the library. I'd already seen everything before so I wasn't too impressed. And this time I didn't have a shadow which made it a fair bit less annoying. "anyways, sounds like we're about there." I can already here Byakuran's laughter. Better to get it over with now than wait. For now I simply glance back to Kaz with a grin "Don't worry too much. After all I'm practically invincible." I chuckle to myself before finally opening the hidden door and entering the library, presumably with the rest of the group behind
“Hey man, no Doujin’s; but that’s not my primary objective. Now I care less about Byakuran and more about seeing if Italy has English translated Dog Man books.” I say, only looking at my phone and following the other two until we reach the intended destination. I put it away sighing, almost rolling my eyes, but that’s too rude. They wouldn’t deserve that right now. Whoever’s laughing on the other side of this door certainly does though. “I wonder, how come this place doesn’t have the leaning tower of Pisa. Or Mario. Or people saying “Bounjiourno” or speaking in italics. Is this really place too up it’s own ass to lighten up?” My phone is on silent mode and my earphones are somewhere that isn’t dangling out the pocket of my skirt. You know, because my party members might not be offended I’m still not taking this seriously enough. After I stretch a bit, I clear my throat before looking indifferently towards Kaz. “I blend in enough as a background character. That should be enough for this budget Metal Gear Solid mission.” Then entering after Gamma because he went in the hidden door and I felt like following. Only logical thing to do anyway.
Bartz
#307

"Just leave any trouble to us! We'll handle it lickety split !" I pull her up from the sands, allowing her to stand on it as well. "We'll take care of Byakuran, some way. But we need more info for that. You wouldn't happen to have any, would you ? It's fine if you don't know, or don't want to share. For now, you need to calm down and get the room under your control again, if you can." What an ordeal though. Who'd ever thought I'd one day become such a knight in shining armor (lol). Saving people, fighting evil, dependable allies... None of that would be possible back home. Is a life like this really that bad? Makes you wonder, huh... Well, thinking is over rated. Focus on the now !
H2O
#308

I'd nod to Liam, yeah that about sums it up... We do have to take care of the bastard pretty boy after all, and what's one more reason to do that gonna hurt us anyways? None at all from where I'm standing. "What he said, we had to deal with that guy no matter what is how the case seems to be so... Hey helping someone else out along the way isn't a bad thing from my view of it." Truth be told, this girl seems... Alright to me but that's only a surface impression, I can't really begin to guess at any deeper motives she may have. But I'd like to think that helping is the right thing to do here, so help I shall offer. The fact it could benefit us too, only cements my thoughts.
I'd mostly remain quiet on the way there. There wasn't much to say and our time was limited. I didn't feel like responding to Mal or Gamma either as I could barely even keep up with what they were talking about. For now moving forward was all we could do.
(Toki, Florina, Kazuya, and Quintus)
Upon entering the hidden library, you immediately found yourself standing right in front of Byakuran. The door that you enetred from closes and disappears on its own. Thus, it is made clear that you will not be leaving anytime soon if Byakuran's laughter was not a good enough indicator. I'm glad that you could make it so quickly~ Around you are a plethora of shelves upon shelves filled with golden scripted books that range from fascinating titles such as "The Divine Comedy" to boring mundane stuff such as "How to Learn Astrophysics in a Day". Lined with additional glass cases that hold fossils inside and other wealths of the ancient world. Yet, none of that compares to the fact that Byakuran is busy roasting marshmellows over a fire pit in front of him. While a man with stubble and a black coat hungrily leans over the pit and simply yanks some of the marshmallows from the flames. The unknown red head doesn't even blink at your appearance, but Byakuran smugly gazes at you with a glass of wine in his other availible hand. If you kept me waiting too long there would have been no marshmellows left. Come take some~ Byakuran waves his gooey marshmellow encrusted stick to beckon you forward. Such a shame that little Bluebell couldn't be around to share the spoils. The unknown man lifts his head up only to state. She was an idjit so she gets none.
Ayano
#311

(Bartz and H20)
Ayano smiles at the sincerity presented by you and your partner. I don't have much more to tell about Byakuran-chu. Ayano closes her eyes and the room you are currently in melts away in a cascade of colors until you are back in the garden you originally entered. Not much has changed with Gamma still struggling on the lawn, but you are able to see that the moon has risen higher in the sky. A light blue twilight has turned into the dark recesses of night while you were distracted. Ayano approaches the entrance back into the mansion and looks back at you with a mischevious glance. I can however show you a lot more and if I get in trouble then ... She presses both her hands to her face and laughs. I'll just say you two hooligans kidnapped me, kay~
Kazuya
#312

What even... [I had to take a deep breath because this entire situation was annoying, to say the least. I wasn't exactly hungry because of the tension and also because I ate back at the Velvet Room area thing. I figure I should maybe just talk for a moment.] What you did to her was a shame, but at the very least it means you won't get to play around with illusions anymore. But I have to wonder if losing was part of your plans, because it didn't seem like it to me. [I shrug after this.] What's with the red guy?
“Woah, I’ve never felt interested when I go to libraries up until this point.” {I say to myself, then looking back as the door closes behind us. While I would be pissed, this isn’t the real world. So oh well, now I get more time to look through the shelves. Though, Byakuran’s...unnerving presence? Does intrigue me a bit.} “Oh wow, it’s you. I never want to be here now that my eyes have laid upon your smooth-brained self. What do you even want anyway-“ {Yes, I was originally going to try and go off on him in a momentous time such as this, but then as soon as he mentions the inclusion of marshmallows, I sigh, taking my shades off and letting them hang from my shirt. Then my eyes light up brightly and I scoot my way past Kazuya, immediately taking a marshmallow and putting it on a stick to roast over the fire, mesmerized that I get to be able to do this myself for the first time.} “You know what, maybe you’re not that bad after all. Are there any Dog Man books in this library? Doesn’t matter if they aren’t translated at this point.” {I say to him, now acting like nothing really happened. Sure, he did kill like 2 fellow anime girls. But they’re expendable. Not important enough to live, so not eligible in my book to cry about. What’s important is that I can eat marshmallows and read Dog Man. If it’s there. My opinion will not change completely if there isn’t. This library better have them. I swear.}
Bartz
#314

We're back.. I wonder how our allies are doing ? I should see if we can meet up with them at some point. "Sounds like a plan. By the way, just to make sure but uh... You do remember the previous cycle, yeah? Oh and we should let the others know how we fared ! Does anyone have a pen and paper?" I say this as I don my ranger's gear. The ranger specializes in bows and nature. His signature move, the "critter" ability allows him to call upon the animals of his surroundings to help him. It'd be neat if I could call on a squirrel or some other small, discreet animal that could deliver a message. I put two fingers to my mouth and whistle and hope an animal will actually answer my call. "By the way, what should we do about Gam' ? We can't just leave the poor sod to die out here."
"So, that's our next opponent, right? Will you be deciding the rules this time?" Perhaos I didn't feel as inclined to beat around the Bush as the others but we didn't exactly have all the time in the world here. It might be best to remind Byakuran of that. "I don't mean to be impatient but we're all somewhat on a time limit here. Wouldn't be good if another reset happened mid-match."
-Toki-
#316

"Are you serious right now?" I do not accept a marshmallow, tapping my foot impatiently as I cross my arms with a sigh "We got here as soon as we could, now lets just get this next stage over with. It won't take long."
H2O
#317

I'd raise an eyebrow curiously, is there much we can do to help Gam...? That'd be nice I guess, but what is there to do about it anyways. As for Ayano's words though, I detransform for now and smile at her with a nod. "Naturally, way I see it our asses are gonna be kicked either way. No sense in worrying over being blamed for that when it doesn't really even cause more issues. As for a pen and paper, for some ungodly reason I have some. Lord only knows what a firefighter needs with it, I guess sorta law enforcement too so maybe for clues?" Mizui does indeed have a small notebook on him, which... I don't recall writing about that but always meant to mention it someday. Huh, odd but it works to my benefit here. I wonder if other things we meant but didn't add for sure could pop up, but for the moment I just get ready to start writing. "As for Gam, I'd like to help but I'm not so sure what to do there."
Bartz
#318

"Alright, let's send a message to the others then, or at least try to, hehe.. Can you basically explain what happened to us? Just in case we don't get to rendez-vous with them before a while. Some animal should make it's way here soon..." https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Animals Let's just hope we don't get a random troupe of boars charging into the party
(Florina)
The red head lethargically sprawls himself on the cushioned floor. He asks with a tired tone. Are the Dog Man books some sort of manga or comic? He rolls his eyes up to look at you. Hmm believe we already burned down Japan and the US, Idjit.
(Florina, Kazuya, Quintus, Toki)
Whats the rush my guests. We have all the time in the world to finish our little games. Or should I say all the time in many parallel worlds~ Byakuran playfully winks at you and tosses his marshmellow encrusted stick at your group. He then rests against his chair and prods the body of the man laying next to him with his foot. Zakuroooo you should introduce yourself to our guests instead of relying on me to do all the niceties. He whines. The red head a.k.a Zakuro closes his eyes and groans with annoyance before bothering to say much else. I'm the man that will get to kill one of you today. Though looking at how scrawny you all are it seems like a waste of time. Maybe one of you could consider self sacrifice so I could be spared the work. Zakuro lets his head drop to the floor as if to mimic sleep.
Ayano
#320

(Bartz and H20)
Ayano giggles at the questions presented. It's impossible for me to actually remember the parallel world loops that happen. I used to be able to but lost the skill with all the resets and do-overs. It got real jumbled for me along the way so now I just ask Byaku-chan each time. He just gives the info so I don't need to bother with all the traking. As for Gam, his plight is an easy one to fix ... Ayano's eyes momentarily turn red and Gamma is released from his choking prison. Only to immediately pass out afterwards from the trauma experienced. Ayano tuts a little at him. Geez overdramatic much. He was just trapped in some repeat mind drowning scenrio. Not really a big deal for him to pass out over. Ayano shrugs. You guys were stuck in another one of my mental creations and you two seem perfectly okay~
(Bartz)
A swarm of bees rise from the surrounding flora and answer your call. They surround you awaiting some sort of command.
Kazuya
#321

Please, let's be honest. Every single one of you is a weakling compared to me, and besides, you seem very obviously color coded. Last chick supposedly knew as much as Byakuran and enough to beat me and I still kicked her ass, so unless his plan is to lose each time, you will be no different. In fact, let me go all meta because all of you, anime dickheads, are the same. [I take a deep breath as I prepare to speak my mind; their own sass is getting on my own nerves. I device a new idea in my mind.] Last girl was the weird girl cliché, blue because she uses water and is related to it. Hell, she looked like a mermaid. Meanwhile you, red-colored assfuck are probably the edgy fucko of the team; because I can already see "Bakugan" here having all the colors of the rainbow involved somehow, his being the super special white that has all of them into one. Anyways, you in your 90s cool style use flames...no, no hold on, it can't be just fire, so it's probably something closer to some hell, or evil thing, like an invocation of some sort, because you sure act like a predator right now, which is in line with your own personal cliché. So, it won't be just fire. [I then cross my arms and clone my eyes as I keep talking.] Let's assume then he knows the future and about the loops just like Bitchuran over there, but it means absolutely nothing because they can still make mistakes. We are all human here so it's obvious. [A whole new idea comes into my mind. I snap my fingers as it becomes obvious to me.] BYAKURAN, YOU DIDN'T LOSE ON PURPOSE, DID YOU? Bell was pleading with you before you killed her. Adding to that how cocky you were being and then killing her so we couldn't take her, therefore playing around the rules. Quite dirty indeed, making you yet another cliché, the oh so nihilistic "nothing matters so I do sadistic bullshit while smiling". At least Hazama from Blazblue pulls it off while owning up to it quickly, and there is Gin Ichimaru who has some actual depth to his characters. By the way, where is the protagonist of this story? It couldn't be you, could it? I wonder if you were being published in Shounen Jump or something, because your personalities are so barebone so far it pains me. [I squat on the ground while I keep my sword out of its sheath, hitting my right shoulder with the back of the blade. I just mock the pair with a grin and raising an eyebrow.] Zakuro, you should probably kill yourself before whitey over there does it himself. Loser. Better yet, it would be easier if Byakuran just got shot in the head, or beheaded before he could react, but we can't exactly try that out. Time isn't on our side, not like we can control it like...well, whatever is causing the loop. [I sigh, still in the "cocky samurai" position, as I call it in my mind.]
Kaz outburst was a bit much. I understood his frustration but now wasn't exactly the ideal time for this. "Kaz, maybe turn it down a notch. This isn't exactly helping us right now. Besides, we might as well play along with this world's methods if we want to win. As cliche as it might be we have to act the part of the protagonists if we want any chance at winning." I hoped Byakuran might not be able to decipher what we were referring to but it's not something to rule out that he does. "We also shouldn't be automatically assuming this world's rules though I believe this is a pretty old anime riding on the back of the day of what people called the big three so no doubt it takes some inspiration. Enough of a classic for Shounen Jump to even consider it one of their staples. Still, that's the extend of the knowledge I have on that." That's enough of that, my bad habit of going too in detail being triggered by Kaz's rant. "That's not important right now. Byakuran, that guys our next opponent? So, who's gonna volunteer for our side?"
-Toki-
#323

"aren't we not supposed to be talking about how this is all fiction in our world and just take advantage of any prior knowledge we have of these universes as we go along instead?" I cross my arms with a sigh following Kaz's little rant. He's not wrong but its usually better to keep such opinions to yourself. Silent hatred is a far more effective poison, as anger simply clouds one's mind. Still, with so much going on I let out my breath, ready to let myself loose, if only for a moment "I'll do it. This won't take long and besides, I love proving useless bums like him wrong."
“Damn, my dad is going off hard at a brick wall. I already know you two probably have bad personalities but sheesh.” {I say to myself nonchalantly, being proud of myself for taking advantage of two idiots for some marshmallows. Speaking of marshmallows, mine is a bit crispy. I know how to cook them right because I see it all the time on television and almost never try it myself. Naturally there are flaky burned bits but it was overall successful enough. I take a bite before rolling my eyes back at red-head Zakuro.} “Usually when somebody burns a country down they at least keep the worthful remnants of it for the taking. But seeing as how you say a classic American playground insult and tongue-twist it to please your 1945 methods, I feel like you really should watch yourself, idiot.{I finish my marshmallow off before pointing the stick at Zakuro, not giving a care in the world what he thinks of me. The crossing of my legs was optional, but now it seemed I do it on reflex. I barely even look at the guy as I start speaking in an even more condescending tone towards who I thought to be my adversary.} “Because trust me, I can—and will—beat your stupid-“ {At least until Gamma offers himself up for the taking. I sigh and shake my head to rethink my words before pointing my marshmallow stick back at Gamma instead of Zakuro.} “She can—and will—beat your stupid ass.”
Kazuya
#325

[I sigh, they did not pick up on it. Figured it would be the case but I suppose we'll keep playing until the next loop. It's obvious Byakuran wants the time. I decide to drop the tone I had before but don't leave my "pose". I actually find it quite comfortable.] You guys are not as perceptive as I thought you would be. At the very least, that can only mean we're in the clear with the idea. [For now anyways. I am frustrated, but I'm not dumb enough to lower my guard around these guys. Even my mind could be used as part of whatever they pull for all I know.] Byakuccino and the Pizza boys can't be any better.
H2O
#326

I'd look over at Gam curiously, that isn't reassuring at all... But at least he doesn't seem to be dead from the issue so that's something. As I keep on looking at Ayano I'd speak out a bit more. "Pretty boy huh... Can he be trusted? I doubt he can on this issue of course, but in general how much of what he says can you be sure is accurate Ayano? I don't know a ton about the guy so can't really say for sure." I shrug slightly while walking after the young woman and absently staring at Liam's bees. Oh no, he's become Taylor. Hah as if, but I'll keep that reference nobody else will get to myself while asking a bit more. "So beyond all the... Weird world or timeline stuff, what else can Byakuran do though. I mean he clearly has other powers and I just... Don't entirely have them all down yet, we only fought for a little bit before after all."
Bartz
#327

With the pen and paper Tatsuya gave me, I quickly write about what transpired on our end: our meeting with gamma, capture into Ayano's room and subsequent alliance, etc. I fold the paper neatly and offer it to the bees in hopes that they get the message hah, get it? cuz they're sending a message... Anyway. "I want you guys to deliver this to my friends. Avoid Byakuran though, he's not allowed to see this. Here's what the guys you're looking for look like." I say as I quickly doodle some stick figures with the traits of my companions. "Now off you go !" "Hey Tatsu, what time is it? How long do we have before the reset?"
(Kazuya, Toki, Quintus, Florina)
Byakuran's eyes narrow on you and your group as his hands tightly grip the edges of his seat. No No you told me a lot of fascinating things and I want to know more~ Byakuran's stance is now rigid. The temperature of the room itself feels as if it just dropped in that same moment. Tell me more~ Zakuro tenses with the change of atmosphere. Only then do a swarm of bees arrive dropping a sheet of paper on the floor.
Ayano
#329

(H20 and Bartz)
Byakuran barely trusts me and I likewise don't fully trust him. That is just the game we ended up playing for the sake of getting things done. Its a fake trust sort of deal. Ayano winks at you and flippantly begins to twist her scarf about in her hand. Other then the many worlds deal, Byakuchan has these wings that can do all sorts of offensive attacks and can negate some type of magic stuff. The whole rewind stuff occuring is beyond him ... Ayano shrugs. As far as I know.
Bartz
#330

"Hmm, magic huh? Then I guess physical offense is the way to go? Unless his many world stuff gives him insight on what we're going to do and he can just avoid anything we throw at him..."
-Toki-
#331

This was an... Unexpected turn. But its somewhat satisfying to see Byakuran lose his cool like this. So satisfying that I wanted to see more. Even if it was a bad idea in the end. I start smiling, simply to annoy him more than anything "Oh, right. You can only know things you've lived through, can't you? So you have absolutely no knowledge of places where you don't exist. Its too bad." I let out a sigh, looking over to the.. Bees? I honestly had no idea what that was about, but it seems out of place, and I wouldn't want to make it easy to call our bluff "That must mean our friends are done. Oh well. You see Byakuran, since you can't possibly know everything, you're always destined to be a few steps behind. I applaud your trying though."
Kazuya
#332

[I notice the weird bees arrive and take notice in his sudden interest in Byakuran by all of what I said. I will admit it, I didn't expect my "rant" to take this route, but I will run with it. It's not how I say it but what I say.] Back in my world, your entire life is a work of fiction that I'm pretty sure reached its finale years ago. I don't know the details or which series it is but it's clear it's Shounen Jump. That magazine publishes weekly plenty of different series directed at teenage boys, and normally the main character is a young man between ages 12 and 18 who gains an incredible power and has the set goal of becoming the best at something. [I would stand up again and press the tip of my sword against the floor, not bothering to look at Zakuro. I'm running with all this.] I come from this...world, where demons are quite real, and everything ended. Even in the post-apocalyptic wasteland of a world, we all have to keep on fighting. With this sword here, the Hinokagutsuchi, I was able to defeat enemies of incredible power such as Asura, Michael and even Beelzebub. You surely must know these at least from their legends. I can even command demons that far surpass the ability of humans, but the trick is that they only obey those who they consider stronger. Rest assured, Beelzebub is under my command. Even without them, with just this sword, I can probably kill you but... [I raise the sword with one hand so I can show off its design. It's, at first glance, similar to a katana. However, both sides have an edge and the guard is more reminiscent of a western blade.] The true key to it all is this magical sword. After all that, I reached a different world in the which I met all these people through the single use of this blade. With a single slash, you can peek into all kinds of possibilities and use it long enough, and you'll be able to go into them. Really, anyone can wield it too. We are all from different realities that interact with one another in various ways. All gateways into infinite universe. Any piece of fiction is reality somewhere else, Byakuran. You were one in my world, and mine was a simple videogame in many others. [I sigh, however. I mutter the rest out of habit.] Problem is that this one reality reduced my ability. I can't use this sword like that, not as I am in this instant anyways. Still, should be enough. [I glare at Byakuran while still holding the sword with my right hand, pressing it against my left shoulder and then resting my head on it.]
"Oooo, how scary. The room temperature dropped. I hope your millionaire slaves can pay for the the thermostat bill in here, because now I probably can't cook my marshmallows." {I say out loud, clearly being condescending as I get another marshmallow without permission and decide to eat it raw. A marshmallow is still a marshmallow, bland or not, and I always liked eating sugary stuff. Even if this marshmallow might not be that.} "I know the adults are chatting it up, but what's the deal with you again? I forgot, I was too busy listening to my own thoughts, they're probably more important than your existence." {I snark towards the tensed up Zakuro, finishing another marshmallow before taking yet another one without permission. This time, I shrug my shoulders and look at it dissatisfied as I take out my pistol and point it straight at the base of the marshmallow, proceeding to shoot the inside, hoping it would do something to heat it up. Which it does. It also leaves a bullet hole in the ground, very quaint of me.} "What? I'm being experimentative." Even though I'm looking up at everyone, I keep an eye on the paper those weird bees dropped, because I can always snatch it up in case anoyone else tries to read it first. I might not be good at public speaking but improv skills are always workable.
I din't really have much to say. It seemed easier just to see where Kaz was going with this. I could feel a sense of impatience building within. I wasn't sure if I could wait but if Kaz had some sort of plan it would be best to let him lay it out. Hopefully, he wasn't just trying to intentionally piss Byakuran off out of anger. It was hard to tell with him what exactly he was thinking.
H2O
#335

Negate magic, like weakening me... But it didn't work entirely on the spirit of Waters Calamity. Hmm, not a ton of new info but still good to know that the loops are beyond him. "Fair enough, I actually wasn't sure on the loop before so that's useful for certain. The rest I suspected, but it doesn't hurt hearing for sure. Hmm, I don't think I have anything else to ask at this point. You Liam?" I'd look over to my ally, shrugging slightly and thinking a bit more. Perhaps something slipped my mind, but nothing seems to be missed... Maybe.
Bartz
#336

"Now that you mention it, I do actually have one more question: Last time, just before we met, we got attacked by some shadowy monster-creature-thing. Was that your doing or someone else's ? And speaking of the previous timeline, i picked up a ring at some point and I was wondering if you maybe knew something about it. "
(Toki, Kazuya, Florina, and Quintus)
It was all for nothing. Byakuran announces after taking in your words with a strained smile. His right hand cups the side of his face and his body convulses from a beginning fit of silent laughter. His uncovered eye twitches with each additional round of laughter. While the room's temperature plumments to the point of allowing frost formation at the edges of the once warm fire. Zakuro hesitantly moves closer to his boss and asks. Byakuran are you okay? No response is given to his concerned inquiry. Before Zakuro can ask anything else he is flung back into a bookshelf to the far left of the room. The man hits the bookshelf hard and it crumples under the force. In Zakuro's place are inky black wings that have jutted out from Byakuran's back. The wings spasm with the laughter and the feathers at the edge of the wings form fiery claws at random. I practically destroyed this world just to become the ruler of it and its nothing but a fantasy. Byakuran serenly states. Its a tiny island in the middle of another planet. Byakuran's uncovered eye contorts into a pinprick of anguish. Change of plans~ The laughter stops and Byakuran's inky wings poise themselves over his head. You will all become a part of my family and teach me more. So much more. As much as my most recent additions did~ Byakuran raises the finger with a ring on it and launches a powerful shockwave to blast you and your allies directly. Zakuro has recovered by now, but wisely remains laying on the floor to avoid the looming onslaught.
Ayano
#338

(H20 and Bartz)
Hmmm ... shadowy monster thing. Ayano contemplates the question, but fails to come up with much of answer after much staring at the sky. Although staring at the sky does make her realize something else that is pretty important. I think you guys are almost out of time. See there. Ayano points up at the moon which is almost at the pinnacle of the sky. Think you are at the hour or less mark before we do this whole dance again. You could keep asking me questions but you may not have any time left to help the rest of your people. Ayano smirks. Though I do love the attention so ask away and plkease add some compliments. Something like 'Oh Ayano you are so smart' or 'Ayano how could we have survived without you' She mock bows to you.
Kazuya
#339

[This reaction is extreme, but I was expecting something like this. Now I know he "destroyed" the world and he wants us. I already have a plan, and that lies in the usage of fire. However, I wonder if I can actually abuse this state of mind. I've fought this guy before so there should not be anything in there I cannot take.] What's wrong? Are you seriously throwing a tantrum? [Then it hits me, the shockwave. It hits me with its full force and sends me back crashing in a similar direction to Zakuro. I force myself up without letting go of the Hinokagutsuchi, keeping my eyes ahead. I lower the scouter over my eye to check the information regarding my COMP. Through it, I prepare the summoning of Pixie... but stop.] If I use her or any demon, I will run out of stamina quicker. For now, all I have is...! Belial: "Meeeeeeee! you god damn fucking loser!!" [The usual crimson flames cover my body as Belial makes his loud appearance, rushing directly at Byakuran with the full intent of hitting him from 1 to 4 times with his "Bloody Tango", which would have him use his sharp, long fingers and claw-like feet. At the same time, I take a deep breath and rush forward to combo into it by fighting myself. I prepare my blade to attack twice with the blade by aiming at his torso with Crescent Slash. This one in particular should lower his agility by a lot.] C'mon Byakuran! Just you and me, pal! I'm sure we'll get lots of fun when we sit down and discuss all of this. Isn't that just better? People like Mal don't know shit and Gamma is too smart for his own good. And Narukami, no offense, but he's a bit too dry. [If the attacks work or not, I would remain relatively close to him. I press the tip of the blade against the ground and keep looking at the enemy.] Personally, I'm starting to think I can't exactly beat you. Last time you ran away after all, and I can imagine you'll do the same when you get cornered. Considering that, it also means you can't beat me. I still hold this sword, after all. As long as I have it; and you won't be able to take it; you're not only an idiot, but also a weakling. Belial: "That's right, motherfucker!! You really think you even reach my knees!? Imagine what happens when a knife pierces a bird!! Not even they compare!!"
-Toki-
#340

"Oh great, another nutcase. I guess they're all going to have a god complex aren't they?" I let out a sigh and take a few steps back, but I don't really have much of a method to avoid or block a shockwave, instead getting thrown back against the wall. Seeing what Kaz is doing, I decide to remain on the ground for a bit. Better if I don't have to move yet anyways, especially if this stupid 1v1 thing works out. Still I can't help but grin at one of Kaz's comments "He's right you know. Being the smartest person in the room is a curse."
I still would be knocked back, but my feet wouldn't leave the ground, not now. It had already started... The arm opposite of the arm covered in flames of night had begun changing to a dark gray color. The weight of it along with the durability had begun to increase at a rapid pace and it was already beginning to spread up the rest of my shoulder. Though, even I had a hard time managing the weight of it myself. I had to use my other arm to hold it up just to keep my balance. "I was hoping things didn't have to be this direct yet..." I was no longer sure how we should act yet. I wasn't sure what Kaz was thinking here. Byakuran simply wanted to make us his prisoners now and he already knew we couldn't die either most likely. It was unlikely that we'd win just because we tried to force it. No, victory was impossible. We may not be from this world but we're here now and that's all Byakuran needs to see through all of us. The stone continued to spread as I did nothing but stare onward.
”They’re really starting it now? I literally just wanted to read a children’s comic.” {Yeah, there’s not even a single possible way this character could avoid some sudden shockwave and get out scot-free, so naturally, I would have to go ahead and get slammed right into one of the bookcases in the back. Despite the impact, I manage to catch my phone and my shades that almost fall due to the shockwave, and I let myself stay standing.} ”Hey, I take offense to that! Don’t blame me for not knowing something I wasn’t alive for, you fucking glue eater.” {I take some random book and throw it at the ground, not really concerned for what the titles of them even were. Then I slowly turned around when the tension of the atmosphere really built up, proceeding to take out books one by one, building a little book fort for only me. Also to try and see if Byakuran’s dumbass really had that classic mistake of letting some secret pathway be hidden by pulling some book in a bookshelf.}
H2O
#343

I'd utter a curse while pondering Ayano's words, running out of time huh? Maybe we should do something while we have a chance yeah... Even so, before heading out I'd smile at the girl and speak in a playful tone. "Oh of course, surely we'd be doomed without your magnanimous help. But anyhow, you are right that we should likely get moving. Come on pal, hopefully we can find them again..." I'd pause a bit at that, taking stock of the area before I dash off. We... Don't entirely know where the others are at this point, do we? That's rather worrying in fact. So I'll think and talk a bit more to see if we can come up with a method... "Speaking of the others though, how do we go about finding them? No telling where they ended up by now."
Bartz
#344

"I could try calling the bees back? If they found the others and make it back here, they could show us the way ! " As I did previously, I put two fingers to my mouth and whistle... Please make it back little friends !
(edited by Bartz)
(Kazuya, Toki, Quintus, and Florina)
I don't fall for the same tricks twice. Byakuran serenely states this. Then he opens up both his hands and the light blue flames that ignited on his forhead spread to his open palms. Once in his palms the flames create a larger mimicry of his hands that stretch out from immediate reach. These larger phantom hands stretch past Byukuran's close vicitiny and motion to grasp onto the two that moved first to attack him. If the grab is successful then Byakuran will close his hands and close the phantom hands into a pianful grip. In an attempt to squeeze the life out of his targets. Meanwhile, a pillow fort is successfully built but alas no secret passageways are revealed within the library. The bees that had originally delivered a letter to you have been crushed against a wall by the previously sent out shockwaves.
Ayano
#346

(H20 and Bartz)
Was wondering when you would ask that. Ayano grins and slowly retreats into a space between the hallway and the arch that leads into the garden. Within the cramped space she places her elbow against a certain portion of the wall and suddenly the whirrs of machienry can be heard. The wall practically moves sideways to reveal a staircase leading to some indecipherable location. Ayano then leans against the part of the wall still faced normally in the hallway and awaits your entrance. This old manor is filled with all sorts of tricks like in those horror novels. You know the ones where the monster gets you when you least expect it~ Though in this case the monster would be a marshmellow addict with the personality of a demented child. Ayano nonchalantly gazes about. Don't tell the child that I said that though.
Kazuya
#347

[Think fast, no, it's not a good idea to think in a fight, just act. That's one of the things I still remember from Kenjutsu. Now, two hands are quickly approaching but it should be easy to avoid. I unsummon Belial so that one misses, but then I have no chance at actually dodging. And so, I hope for the Hinokagutsuchi to be able to cut through with no issues. I raise my blade and try to cut wide with an overhead slash. If it works, I would hold my ground and just stare at Byakuran, preparing myself to cut the other hand if necessary, and if it fails, I would use Belial to try and loosen the grip with his own physical power, but that would mean I'm already caught and that I would need to summon my Persona yet again.]
(edited by Kazuya)
-Toki-
#348

Now that the combat has gotten more personal, I take a second to actually get to the note, since everyone else seemed to be busy. I skim the paper, mostly looking for a few keywords to confirm my theory. Namely, the piece about the rewinds. Of course, it was far too easy to find Byakuran. For the time being I sigh and shout to ensure my voice is heard "I think that's enough fighting from you hooligans. The situation has changed." I close the note once again, before giving Byakuran a calm, even gaze. "Simply put, you're not our target, however you are the most knowledgeable person in this world. If you guys can quit fighting and cooperate, we can tell you everything about how we got here. In exchange, we need to know who or what is causing these time loops." I close my eyes again, taking a deep breath and focusing on Byakuran's spirit before finishing "If we all agree, I believe we can avoid unneeded bloodshed here. If you really know about every loop that's happened then you should be fully aware I could have frozen you at any point and ended it there."
{I sit on my book fort with my hand on my face feeling kind of bored. Gamma is already trying to smooth things out with Kaz and Byakuran fighting and the other two boys are doing literally nothing. Since eyes are peering towards the situation at hand, mine strays away from it, walking past the conflict and looking around for any kind of step ladder. If there was one I would then proceed to use it to climb to god knows where, hoping nobody sees me as I do so.}
H2O
#350

I'd sigh a bit and nod in thanks to Ayano. "Good to know, and we'll keep our mouths shut on that comment. Anyways I guess we could... Go back to where we saw him before, anyways come on I remember where I last saw that guy anyways. No clue if he'll still be around but we can try it." I'd begin walking off for the place we had entered via, that's the best starting point i can think of given Baku was overlooking it and all. With any luck we can get there easily, and without any issues coming up along the way. That'd be nice.
Bartz
#351

I sigh. Rest in peace little bees, i guess. "I'm right behind ya" I follow Tatsuya.
(Kazuya)
Your blade commences the overhead slash but finds resistance from the light blue fire that makes up the hand. The touch of steel against it makes the hands attempt to completly encircle much more difficult. Yet, you are not out of the hand either since the blade merely slows down the movement rather than entirely stop it. The other hand catches on nothing and fades into harmless waves of heat afterward.
(Kazuya, Toki, Quintus)
Byakuran's right hand remains clenched to maintain his ghostly extension. While his other hands opens in a diplomatic expression to reciprocate the interesting offer presented to him. His wings instantly droop from his back as if lulled and his intensity gives way to the childlike mirth presented earlier. It's near unbelievable how quick his terse smile is able to unravel into a carefree grin. He immediately responds. It is great that you are all beginning to see reason. His right hand clenches more and the ghostly hand remaining mimicks. Alas after all this fighting I don't know if I could trust all of you so easily now. I would need a show of good faith from each or at least an agreement that none of you will stick me with a sword anytime soon~ Byakuran side-eyes the one who has remained noticeably quiet. And don't think I haven't noticed the brewing of night flames there. What was the plan with that? To use them against me and then damn yourself or both at the same time? Oh well doesn't matter so much anymore, but i'll need an extra show of faith from you.
(Florina)
You find a stray step ladder further back in the library and decide to persue the venture of climbing it. With all the attention focused on negotiong between the two groups you manage to climb the step ladder into a hidden floor within the library. Around you are even more books, but these ones have the feel of actual power to them with one inside the biggest shelf standing out from the rest. Though you are not alone. In front of you is a purple haired youth wearing a collar anda black jacket with the same symbol that Byakuran is currently equipped with. The youth stoically stands in front of you, but there is no indication that he has actually percieved your presence for now.
Ayano
#353

(H20 and Bartz)
Hey wait for me guys! Ayano stumbles behind you as you return to the initial great hall that you originally seperated in. The great hall is empty and practically dead in an odd contrast to what it had been before. While a sterile silence echoes in the chamber with the moon's reflection into the room to keep it company. Without wasting anytime you reach the door into the old portion of the manor, but along the way you do stop the limp body of a girl on the floor. Byakuran must be in a good mood tonight. Is all Ayano says as she passes by the body and enters into the old portion of the manor. If you actually stop and look at the body you will notice how the once blue hair is now matted with a rusty red. The smell is none too pleasant either. Nor is the state of the body as flies have begun to feast on the remains. Anyway the door into the old portion is now open. If you were to enter then you would encounter the statute of the twin dragons fighting and the doors that had been encountered before. Only this time the door beneath the portrait of Yuni is noticeably acessible. Ayano awaits by the door. Sure you want to deal with whatever is in there?
{I pat myself on the back as I find the step ladder, taking one of the books with the cool looking covers on my head as an actual head cover-er, as if my "Get Smoked" hat was not enough. I proceed as anyone normally would, using the ladder to climb as everyone else is a good character that minds their own business. What I didn't expect was this new person standing above me menacingly as I made my way toward the secret pathway I never knew existed. In a situation like this, I knew only one thing to do, and I take my phone out to do this.} "Oh hey, somebody here has the same anime hair color as me. Do you know Twilight Sparkle?" {I approach them with no regrets and show them a picture of a purple, cartoonized alicorn on my phone as the book still covers my head, the rim of my red hat and my shades the only thing showing. Well, a lot of other things did, like my hair and everything below my eyes, but the book covering me should make me look important enough. Surely they should respond to me, I'm asking a very good question here. If it doesn't work out I always have my guns as a backup plan.}
I was a bit confused by that. It didn't seem completely out of character for Byakuran to change his mind so quickly but what was he pointing out about my other arm? I guess I should at least try to say something though I wasn't sure what he meant. "I don't even know what these flames do so you'll have to forgive me if they start acting up on their own. The only ability I know I have is only for defensive purposes and can't do much else. You really think I'm the one you can least trust? That hurts a bit you know. I thought after everything we've been through together you'd know I dislike fighting in such a direct way."
Kazuya
#356

[Luckily, the cut did not go through and I was quick enough to summon Belial to hold the hand off, but I can't even move much in this position. I swear, having high physical strength is a god send for...whatever type of fighting style I have at the time. Regardless, Gamma's words reach me as well. It seems like the others found something out and we are back at the stages of trying out diplomacy. Works for me, my own plan was a bit of a risk in general. For now, I can just keep it to myself in case I need it in the future. This kind of thing can only work once.] I would rather not have to kill. Honestly, I kept going with the hope you would just lose it and kill yourself. [I would return the Hinogatsuchi to its sheath, but Belial would remain around me to keep me protected. I cannot trust this guy, but if we can get anything from him, we might as well.] Besides, I don't exactly beat around the bush when it comes to words. You already noticed how honest I can be, Byaku-chan.
Bartz
#357

"So we're back here, huh... I hope we won't end up like that girl back there. I pre-ordered Persona 5 the royal so I kinda want to make it back, if only to play that game. Anyway, I'm ready, come what may !" As I speak I shift into my knight job. The heavy armor that now weights on my shoulders will be the bulwark of our defense while my blade will serve to protect both Tatsuya, not that he needs it, and our new friend Ayano. With a hand on the Brave blade that hangs from my waist and another hand tightly gripping my Force Shield I speak up again: "If this is where Byakuran is, then we have two possibilities: 1 - we barge in guns blazing and risk ruining whatever approach our teammates started. 2- We could pretend Ayano captured us and give Byakuran a fake sense of superiority that could allow us to strike him in the back. " A knight really shouldn't talk about such things, but I'm just a poor rando thrown into a crazy world... I gotta do what I can to survive. "I know the second plan's a bit of a cliché, but it has that status for a reason. What do you guys think?"
-Toki-
#358

I let out a sigh, crossing my arms and shaking my head. People like this were truly tedious "I sincerely hope you're joking. Considering that you're the one who attacked us. Or have you been stuck here so long you're starting to go senile?" It would be even more tedious if it turned out Byakuran was just plain crazy at this point, so I'll hope its good enough to jog his memory. I shrug my shoulders as a give Byakuran a calm, almost distant look. "Like I said, it looks like you're not our target, so I have no reason to try killing you. Besides, even if I wanted to it would be pointless so long as whoever's causing this time loop is still alive. And I do so despise pointless things." I let out another sigh before glancing over to Kazuya, it seemed like he was struggling a bit, and it probably wasn't going to get much better "The only one here who might owe you anything is our fearless leader over there for so carelessly provoking you." With my piece said I look back to Byakuran brushing a few stray hairs from my face as a nervous habit before finally adding. "You have no right to demand anything from the rest of us, and no need for trust in order to cooperate. Simply direct us to the cause of this disturbance and in all likelihood we can all pretend this never happened."
H2O
#359

I'd look at Liam a bit curiously, that plan is... Well, he does have a point actually. There's merit to it, the question of if we can really trust Ayano comes up. But frankly if we can't then we're screwed no matter what we do from this point forward. Might as well make use of the possible advantage that being able to could bring us. "You have a point yeah. Plan número dos has a nice ring to it. So sure what the hell, I don't have any better ideas in mind for this case bluntly." It's the honest truth right now, so with that said I'd prepare to move forward and going along with this little idea to the best of my ability. Maybe it'll backfire, but from where I'm standing it seems as though we have nothing that much better to work with.
(Toki, Kazuya, and Quintus)
Byakuran innocently smiles at the suspicion presented. We have all come so far together and trust can still be earned if you lay down those - He is cut off by the tying of silky, white thread around his limbs. His eyes widen with surprise only to slink into a dissatisfied gaze. Though he displays no fear at the sudden wrappings it is apparent that they are a cause for annoyance. I was actually starting to enjoy this routine of ours. With an aggrieved sigh, he allows the silky wrapping to grab at his body until he tied up in pure white. The silk then pulls him up toward an already formed cacoon on the ceiling and delicately places him at the center the cacoon's intricacies. Byakuran shouts one more thing before the cacoon completely closes. Next time we end this game~ The cacoon seals shut and white light emenates from the surface of Byakuran's shelter.
(Everyone)
Soon enough ... The chime of a grandfather clock is heard in the distance signaling the midnight hour. The manor starts to crumble to pieces around you.
Ayano
#361

Ayano hears the belated chime of the clock and sees the dimensions of the manor break into nothing. Wait a second. But this strikes her as terribly familiar. There is a calm lull to her thoughts where the panic should have been. She factually knows that this reversal has occured over and over again, but this time she actually feels that sense of deja vu that should have previously been there. It is odd and curious. She can't get too into this right now seeing as the world is technically once again ending. So with barely a moment to spare she shoves the door leading to the library open and shouts for everyone around to hear. It's not the people you idiots. It's the rings! The world then fades to black before anything else of import can be said.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#362

(Everyone)
The room lights up and a Germanic ballad hangs in the air. When you come to you find that you are in the antechamber you originally started in A large gathering of people are around you once again. The masks and fancy clothes are the same. The same statues stare at you with frozen gazes. The banners of various mafia families gently sway against the walls. As the light peals of the fountain are once again consumed by the chattering of jubilant people. It is as if nothing you did before ever happened. Around you are the companions you first entered this life with. Gone are Byakuran, Ayano, and anyone else you encountered in the previous cycle. All of them or at least most are once again strangers on your journey.
Bartz
#363

"Gamma ! Do you still have that ring I gave you?!" There's no time for wandering or wondering right now. Ayano said something about a ring. That couldn't have been a coincidence! Me, finding that ring in the first cycle... I knew it was going to be important! Why would I forget about such an obvious element ! Chekhov's law and all that, I should know how it is !
{As the loop occurs once more, I joyfully skip past Liam moving towards Gamma and looked back at Kazuya and Yu who were both previously with me. Humming, I stop and look at them, raising my hand. A smug smirk crept up on my face as I spoke in a condescending tone once more, while also trying my bet to remind you of the seven year old kid that calls them the n word on XBox.} “Guys, by a show of hands, say ‘I’ for whoever wants to go back to the library. I’m asking because I played around and met some purple haired weirdo up at the library’s attic while you all tried to wank yourselves with Byakuran in that fiasco Kaz caused. I almost talked to him, but the loop resetting made me end up back here, so ‘I’. Where even is the library again?”
Strabger and stranger. I wasn't sure what I should say at this point. I had expected that we wouldn't accomplish much in the last loop. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry with this but the situation was messy and even with everything they'd learned none of it made complete sense. Still, what Mal said was interesting. "Purple hair? Mal, can you take me to where you found them? In the Library right. If they were there then that means... You guys should focus on the rings or whatever that means. The plural there probably means there's more than the one Gamma has." I'd already start heading back in the direction of the library. Hoping Mal would follow along to introduce me to this purple haired weirdo.
Kazuya
#366

[None of this made any sense at all, not only were we in complete enemy territory, we also had to get used and understand the rules of this world under a time limit and we are already out of it. We've made no important progress so far but if anything, we've managed to get, somehow, that the rings are the important part. I swear I never knew being a weeb could save lives. I close my eyes in frustration as I listen to Mal, resisting the ever growing need to lash out and be done with it, but I can do that later.] You guys know your roles, I know my own. [The usual crimson flames cover me as I prepare to summon Belial in case anything happened. But first, I approach the nearest table or person offering drinks such as wine. My would take a single cup and down it immediately, then to go for a second one. It's not that Kazuya or I had much resistance to it but it generally was enough to strip me from any doubt while still retaining my rational mind, at least for a while before I slow down again. After drinking, I would break the glasses against the floor and stomp my way toward the door leading to the main hall. I would kick the doors open and make my way in, slamming my right lag against the railing.] WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, BYAKURAN!? SHOW YOURSELF YOU SAD ATTEMPT AT-AAAAAGH HIJO DE PUTA!! BLUEBELL!! GAMMA!! IF YOU GET CLOSE ENOUGH, I'LL EVEN TELL YOU IF YOU APPEAR IN A VIDEOGAME!! YOU HOPING FOR MAFIA 2 OR GTA SAN ANDREAS!?!? LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE!! [I remember I lack any anxiety or second thoughts with enough alcohol, right in the boundary between sober and drunk.]
Bartz
#367

"Oh Yu, before you leave, I need to speak with you. I have some intel you might find interesting." I'd say to Yu, while beckoning him a few steps away from the rest. When it comes to playing coy, true ignorance is still the most convincing. It may be best to keep Ayano's help under wraps for now, just to make sure. I'd tell Kaz too, but uh... yeah, in this state, not happening.
“Yeah you go dad! You’re such a great role model!” {I cheer him on, clapping for the terrible actions that he is doing right now. Of course, I would have rolled my eyes after using more sarcasm, but that has been reserved for someone else. Someone innocent and probably doesn’t deserve it. Liam trying to take Yu from me for something that might be important is cool and all, but I’m not in the mood for it. I roll my eyes before standing in front of him, almost obstructing Yu from his vision were this girl not a dwarf.} “And is there any reason why you can’t just tell me? Relaying information is easier and less time consuming. He’s leading the way towards the library anyway.”
Bartz
#369

I sigh. "While I get that you're curious, I feel like this info should be given on a need to know basis only. For know just know that we have allies beyond the people you see here. Now scram, Kaz can probably use your help more. Now let me talk to Yuu." It's not that I don't trust him of course. I just feel like the less people know about it, the less chances there are that our enemy finds out too. Nothing is safer than in one's own brain, so to speak.
I wanted to see if the purple haired individual was who I thought it was as soon as possible but it seemed Liam had something important to say. I guess the library would have to wait. I'd go back over to where he was for the moment. "Alright, but I'd like to get over to the library sooner rather than later. Don't want to miss my chance."
"Ooo, sCrAm, kAz cOuLd uSe yOuR hElP mOrE- fucking dumbass. Yeah ok, whatever, I'm sure I'd be able to help when he's storming off towards the damn balcony. Yeah, sure. Yu, tell me who our new secret party member is when you're finished. We're all important here, this is a communist team after all." {I stand in the doorway to wait for the two, while also intentionally doing a bad job keeping Kaz under my watchful eye. Both by not being near him at all and looking on my phone more than anyone else here.}
Bartz
#372

Ugh, kids these days... Not that I'm old or anything. I make sure no one else is around to listen in on our conversation before explaining what had happened in the last cycle: "So, Tatsuya and me managed to convince Ayano to join us. She knows about the cycles though the time spent here seems to have made her memory of it a bit jumbled so it still remains to be seen whether we can trust her in this cycle or not. If we can't, we can probably still bring her back to our side. What she wants is freedom, just like us. I think we could use this "double agent" of sorts to our advantage to take Byakuran by surprise. That's why I'd rather not mention it to the others more than necessary: I don't exactly trust them to be good actors. That being said, It's your call in the end. If you feel we should tell them, then tell them we should. Also, she mentioned something about it not being about the people but about the rings... I don't the exact meaning of this, but I'm convinced it has to do with the ring I found and gave to Gama. There may be more rings so keep an eye out for them. We don't know what they do though, so be careful. " That was a lot of info, but it's basically all we figured out last time. The fact they don't know about Ayano means the bees didn't make it.. Rest in peace little ones. "Now, what would you have Tatsu and me doing now? You mentioned the library? And what's with Kaz storming off like that?"
-Toki-
#373

I look around, bewildered, as everything changes again. It couldn't have come at a much worse time either. And now well.. It probably wasn't going to go any better for us. I look up and its back at the beginning. Oh.. Right. I didn't really have a plan, but when Liam comes up I'd feel around for the ring to present to him "R.. Right. Yeah. I.. Never would have left it just..." After giving Liam the ring I'd almost.. Seem to shrink a bit, looking around at all the masks. It wasn't a pleasant party, but it was what we had to do. I'd speak softly, almost at a whisper "Just tell me what to do. I'll.. I'd rather just go with it."
Bartz
#374

"Oh, thank you Gamma ! These are the rings I mentioned." I present him the skull shaped ring I found two cycles ago. I can't help but feel curious about the ring: what does it do? What's its purpose and meaning? I haven't actually tried to wear it... I'm kinda scared to do so to be honest. One to rule them all, huh.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#375

(Everyone)
The double doors leading to the grand ballroom are now wide open. They connect the grand ballroom to the antechamber you started in, which offers an unrestrained view into both. Though you and your group have caught the attention of all the guests and now they openly stare at you through masked eyes. They fell back giving you a lot of room to move as if you were diseased. But you can hear their whispered insults and color commentary on your boorish behavior. Some of the guests go a step further and tense into a fighting stance in case you and your group of merry weirdos attempt to attack them. Byakuran hears the racuous call out to his person and merely laughs at his end of the ballroom. His glass of wine slipping precariously from his fingers as he clutches his stomach with pure laughter. The guests in the latter end of the ballroom take his laughter as their cue to continue on with their classy partying. Finally, a skull shaped ring is presented. It does nothing but stare at oblivion through brilliant ruby eyes.
Kazuya
#376

THERE YOU ARE! OKAY, I'M COMING OVER! YOU... son of a bitch...!! [I wasn't having any of his shit, but I knew I had to do this regardless. To keep him entertained and to give out information when necessary to gain something extra. I would quickly make my way towards the man with white hair while keeping the crimson flames of my Persona. Once there, I would crack my knuckles.] Alright fuck up, give me Bluebell's ring. I kicked the girl's ass fair and square in our little game while you were getting desperate at the prospect of defeat. Then, you better tell me who your other asshole friends are. [I spit to the side.] I gave you enough information for us to trade right away.
"Well, I already knew about half of that but intresting to note that they seem intent to help us. I wouldn't 100% trust them just yet but we don't have any leads other. Perhaps...it would be better to tell Kaz when he's in a better state of mind. Though, there's no telling how he'll react if he finds her anyway given who she might be. As for the ring, if I were to guess I'd say they have something to do with the strange abilities that the people here are using... Though, uh, don't take this the wrong way but that looks a little different from Byakuran's ring. Considering this is a world based on an anime I'd say the chances there are many different types of rings is a possibility and if we were to be looking for rings I'd imagine they'd share some theme with Byakuran. Actually...maybe we could ask Kaz about the girl he fought ring. If he could recall what it looked like that'd be helpful to figuring out exactly what we're looking for. Regardless, I've got a purple-haired teenager to find. Hopefully I'll be able to make something out of that." I'd note Byakuran's presence. I wasn't sure what he was planning but there really wasn't much time for that anyway. Mal was by the doorway and honestly I didn't know if it was a good idea for anyone to go with Kaz right now. He didn't seem the most caring about what was around him at the moment. "Kinda need you for this Mal. You're the only other one who's seen this guy and the one who saw them last." With that said I'd begin making my way towards the library.
{In order to pass the time, all I really do is only listen to music through one ear and listen to Kazuya's little tantrum off to the side in another. I hate not being fully immersed in Spotify, but that really shouldn't matter given where we stand as of now. Seeing Yu walk towards me, I smirk and put my phone away.} "Oooo, my presence is needed. That's so new. I haven't kept up at all with this lord of the rings trilogy nerd stuff that's going on in the background, so let's head to the library, shall we?" {I only glance at Kazuya as he continues mouthing off to Byakuran, maybe even going so far as to sneak in me flipping the bird at Bartz for good measure, before following Yu towards the library. He knows where the library is, and I know where to find purple haired guy. It's a win-win, communist trade off. Since I got bored again though, I started to speak out.} "Don't tell me irrelevant ass wanted to talk to you about another party member that's in Byakuran's affiliation. I wouldn't know who they are, but I bet tenfold it had something to do with those weird bees that appeared out of nowhere during the last loop." "You know? When Byakuran had his stupid little realization after Kaz started provoking him, Gamma stayed on the floor like a slug and you tried to conjure up Patrick Star's race-winning champion pet rock...that being said, I hope it's a girl."
Bartz
#379

"So.... What now?" I look at Tatsuya. "They went off in their own direction... Should we try and find Ayano again?"
H2O
#380

I'm... Equally at a loss for the moment as I respond to Liam, honestly. "Maybe? I'm not exactly some kind of expert in this crap either man, christ. Just a pair of random dudes wandering with nearly no clue, or so it feels like." I'd just rub the back of my head while shrugging a little bit, there's no telling how well talking to Ayano again would go for us. But I'm not sure I have any better ideas in mind, could try and go after some of the others, but who? For the moment I am, entirely at a loss of what to do. Acting under real pressure is hardly something I'm experienced with after all. And without a directly present obvious issue, there's nothing to force my focus onto...
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#381

(Quintus and Florina)
You quickly arrive at the old wing of the manor relatively unnoticed by the guests right outside it's doors. The same fearsome dragons greet you from beneath the upper railing and the painting of Yuni remains hung over the library door. The door you seek is also conspicuously open for easy entrance. Though there is one thing stopping you. A lack of flooring that begins two paces in front of you and continues throughout the entire room. The floor isn't simply obscured. It's just not there leaving only intangible fog in its place that stretches and squirms. The fog aimlessly floats in the space that should have had some floor tiling covering it. Saviors will sucumb to the buried. This prophecy comes forth from the gaping fangs of the black dragon statute.
(Toki, Bartz, and H20)
As you linger about the musical score being played changes tempting a few guests to dance about the antechamber. These guests tap and sway to the rapturous tune tempting the onlookers around them to participate as well. The room eventually fills with dancing and the expressed passion of lovers. With you awkwardly in the middle of it all. Eventually, a brunette equipped with a fox mask that matches her fiery, red gown, taps on the shoulder of the girl in your strange group. The girl shyly suggests. Would any of you fellas like to dance with me? I haven't found a single partner all night and it's very shameful. The girl anxiously stares at her heels. I only need one partner for a song. The other fella could dance with the female friend you have here to not feel too lonely. Or we could maybe switch between songs ...
(Kazuya)
Oooh someone is real mad. Byakuran chuckles at his obvious observation of you and casually waves a hand. Upon seeing his gesture a few guests that had been walking towards you just as suddenly slink back into the party. Byakuran is the only one that sticks around for the clear amusement of this situation. Placing the rim of his wine glass against his upper lip, he almost appears to consider your request. I believe I already gave you Bluebell in the last loop. Now it's not my problem if you didn't specify whether you wanted her dead or alive or if you failed to search her corpse for what you needed. Byakuran pets you on the head. Sorry kid, but if you want to get anything else from me then you and your little group of warm fuzzy friends need to get better at this game.
"Mal, where was Mukuro?" I would mostly ignore the missing flooring and fog. It would leave the question of how to get around but most likely this was Mukuro's attempt to keep us from reaching them...maybe. There was a possibility of this being someone else's trick but those details would be uncertain. "Saviors will succumb to the buried? Who are we exactly? I don't remember saying I'd save anyone or being buried. Hans't anyone told you it's rude not to look someone directly in the eyes when speaking to them anyway."
Kazuya
#384

"Every single thing you say has been no help at all, and besides, we wasted time playing along." [I could feel my body shaking in anger, like my own eyes had gained a red filter. It was like I didn't care enough. His treatment of human life... he knew from the start, that he would just throw it away.] "This game of your is awful." [In a single move that no mere human would should be able to ever perceive, it should cut right through, because it can Pierce even through that which cannot be cut.] "LIGHTSPEED SLASH!!!!" [By the time I say those words, the blade had already been released from its sheathe, the motion had already been done, that of a vertical slash directed at Byakuran's head with the sole intent of killing him in a single move, moving the blade right from the tip of his head and cutting all the way down to the pelvis, then, the blade would be returned to its sheathe. All this happening in less than a moment, quite literally at the speed of light. I knew this already; I know how this works. Once using this skill, the physical capabilities of one are pushed to such an extreme only a single move can be done. To me, it seemed like time itself had stopped as I did my attack. There was no way Byakuran could've seen this coming. I know I didn't. There was no way I would've felt capable of this had it been anyone else, but someone so prepared to throw life away like trash, they deserve to be in hell if it exists. No blood would end up in the blade, and even if Byakuran fell to the floor dead before me, no one would've been able to see the move anyways.]
"...what the fuck is a Mukuro?" {Even when trying to mock someone, I don't want to just get a Japanese name wrong. That'd be like...racist or something. Then again, who cares, it's just an anime character. If I willed so, this stupid fog blocking me from seeing the floor would also be an anime character. Illusion or not, I just shrug, shouting up at the voice.} "Oooooo, fog and mist, it just makes me feel so hot. So annoyed. Yeah, thanks for nothing. LITERALLY! I'm so funny! You're so cool for using these techniques. You're really making me miss something I feel would be extremely funny to watch. Real sporty of you." {Immediately I don't even try to consider believing that this mist. Was mist. No way in hell. I don't want to find some way to get around this. We didn't have to last time. Expending effort over this would be so stupid after a loop. In fact, I'm so confident in myself, I turn around and look back at Yu with a smirk on my face.} "Hey Yu, you think Patrick Star's house will help against some gasified semen?"
-Toki-
#386

“Our female...” I look around for a second before realizing. Oh... Right, I’m a girl now. They mean me. I give a look of surprise before rapidly excusing myself “Oh.. Right... You mean me.. Right? I mean... I don’t... I’ll just get out of everyone’s way... I don’t really dance... Y.. You can go ahead With that attempt to excuse myself I try making my way to the wall so as not to be so close to the crowd.. I never really liked crowds or dances so wallflower for me...
Bartz
#387

Another sigh... C'mon Gamma, you coulda used that to get info. Besides, if it's a dance you need, it's a dancer you'll get ! I change into my dancer job, thus donning a red shirt attached into a pretty knot at the base, some tight black pants and a green sash around my slim waist, holy shit I am not used to looking like this... Er- Anyway. The dancer's specialty, as one may guess, is dancing ! Of course, in battle it's used to debilitate the enemy with skills like charm, or various dances that drain the enemy of their forces... Here, a simple dance should suffice. I step forward and call out to the girl in the fox mask. "Sorry for my friend's rudeness, she's not exactly accustomed to these things. I'll gladly share a dance with you, if you'll allow me of course? By the way, would you mind if I asked you something ? " I extend my hand towards her as I finish my sentence. To be honest, dancing has never been my forte. I'm just glad the power of the crystals can help me do these things. I can already feel the itch to tap my feet and move my body !
H2O
#388

I just stare onward, this... Sure is a fucking thing, I can only flirt mediocre at best. And even then only with people I actually know so that's just right out in this moment on my end... Then again, guess I can force myself ta interact a bit with a smile on my face anyway. Mizui's tailored suit makes me look decent enough to not be entirely out of place at least, too. "Haha, yeah she's... Not used to this sort of thing at all, give her some time maybe but perhaps not tonight me thinks. Switching could work, though I'm a bit out of practice." Which is a lie, I was never in practice but Mizui can kinda dance. Maybe I can fall back on his muscle memory, or at worst his superior reflexes and speed. The man's got damn good reflex by human standards anyways, untransformed. Speaking of transforming, that thought's in the back of my mind given this girl could be an issue. Even while I smile at her in a friendly manner as Liam makes his offer.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#389

(Quintus and Florina)
The black dragon sheds its stone skin revealing obsidian scales accentuated by fearsome lashes of its body. A snap of its freed tail sends the rest of its stone prison crumbling against liquified walls. In a matter of seconds, the dragon is roaring directly in front of you. Your face is pointed toward its gaping mouth and both of its fangs are bigger then your half your body. Turn back or be consumed! The dragon's message is loud enough to resound in your ears.
(Bartz)
The girl gently takes your hand and bows. I would welcome a question but first I have one of my own. She then grabs at the shoulder of your companion with her other hand.
(H20)
You feel the girl's grasp but it is weak enough that you could break out of it if you wanted to. The girl playfully gazes at you and your companion. Might you be interested in ruining this fancy party with me so that we can all get what we want tonight? The girl pulls back, tugging your hand and that of your companion towards her. The balcony above illuminates her smirk.
(Toki)
Not one for parties you easily find yourself pressed against a wall and the partygoers. Not just any wall either. You find some peace underneath the ovrehead family banners and from where you stand you are able to watch your companions as well as the rest of the antechamber. From your wallflower corner you can also make out some writing behind some of the banners. The banners that are clearest to you are the ones with a dragon, a lion, or a butterfly. Each with their own unqiue descriptors on the back in fanciful gold. Though there may not be enough time to read all of them. The doors leading to the grand ballroom are also otherwise unoccupied.
(Kazuya)
A wine glass shatters on the floor spilling a ruby drink that mixes with the coppery red of blood. Silence envelopes the surrounding space. On the floor is the body of the party host. A few feet away lies his head with a cleanly severed neck. You killed Byakuran but at what cost. Was it worth the angel-winged ring with a golden gem at its center that now lies beside your feet? The guests that merrily chatted around him are certainly not happy and one quickly fires a bullet at your chest. In an attempt to live up to the promise of loyalty that maintains the peace of the mafia world. Two other guests take this as a cue to begin arming themselves to finish the job. You have violated the peace and now any upstanding mafioso must restore it by ending you.
(edited by Byakuran)
"Huh?...Turn back?...Where? Where again?" {I shuffle around, turning my body back and forth from side to side to look at every possible direction simultaneously, opening my hands and shrugging as to show a sign of fake confusion. I do this in a very exaggerated way in hopes that whoever this is can clearly show I'm not taking them seriously.} "Here? Or maybe here? Wait, maybe over there!" {This goes on for another five minutes until it finally hits me. I gasp in realization. I snort and giggle to myself, covering my mouth and turning the other way as I snicker. Though since we have "no time for games" or whatever, I stop myself in the middle and breathe deep, both in and out, making sure to inhale and exhale as I do so.} "Wait...you mean...we can LEAVE?! Oh my god, oh my god! Yu, this is so epic! The cute little dragon said that we can leave! Aw, that's so sweet of you! Thanks so much mister dragon man!"
Kazuya
#392

[i would feel the impact of the bullets again and again clashing against my chest. What these suckers do not know about, however, is that Kazuya wears armor strong enough to stop the bullets from passing through. It still hurts though, at the cost of serious injury. The adrenaline is going wild as I see Byakuran die by my hand. Serves him right, but he will be back before I know it. Taking their bullets and feeling the pain as I should, I hurry to grab the ring Byakuran drop and quickly put it on my left index finger, the safest place it could possibly since it could fall off my pockets.] "BELIAL!!" Belial: "WE'RE GOING WILD IN THIS BITCHING PARTY, HAHAHA!!" [The Persona would erupt from the crimson red flames and would unleash a wave of Dark magic to push away those near me. In this small moment, I would open up the heavy green jacket now full of holes and then focus on summoning a demon. I'm not drunk enough to summon Beelzebub just yet, even though he nulls Gun damage. Instead, I do not wish to turn this party into a bloodbath. Indeed, I go for Jack Frost once more. Summoning the demon, he would dance in place before unleashing his own ice magic from the ground.] "Jack, cover their bodies on ice enough so they can't escape or attack anymore. We're clearing a path here!!" Jack Frost: "Ya got it, boss-ho! Everyone listen up, hee wants you all to...!" [As ordered by me, Jack Frost would use his ice magic to freeze the bodies of everyone within the room or anyone nearby. Up to the neck, but not hard enough as if to kill them. If anything, they'll just get a bad cold by the end of the night. Then again, time is going to loop eventually, making them be fine with it.] Jack Frost: "Chiiiiiiiiill! Ho ho ho ho!! Have a merry one folks!!" Belial: "AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR, YOU DIRTY ANIMALS!!!" [High on adrenaline; that's how I feel. Whatever the case, I rush between the guests and towards the room where I first met Gamma, that is, the one we call Gam now. Now that Byakuran wasn't there to be a bitch about things, he was my safest bet for anything. Right behind me, Jack Frost would keep freezing anyone getting in the way and Belial would merely mock everyone.]
Bartz
#393

Uhhhh... This is new. I was hoping to get answers out of her about the ring and whatnot, but this just took a sudden turn for the unexpected. May be more worthwhile than expected ! "Hmmm. Sounds interesting. But first tell us who you are and why we should trust you. Then you can tell us what exactly you have in mind." Our team doesn't exactly have anything better to do at the moment so.... Might as well indulge her.
-Toki-
#394

I would really rather not enter the main ballroom where the room is only bound to be more crowded, so for now I'll do what little investigating I can do on my own.. Yes, that way I'll still be helpful. I get the feeling something's about to go very wrong, but for now I take the chance to read the banners individually, starting with the butterfly
H2O
#395

I don't quite allow the young woman to grab onto me, it's not a forceful motion I pull myself a bit back from her with but there is some clear caution as I place one hand upon the flask attached to my Calamity Driver. "I... Am equally curious, but you'll forgive me not standing so close. Never can tell what people are capable of around here." I smile politely and speak in a calm casual tone while making that remark, my eyes do betray clear curiosity though. It could indeed be useful to us with some luck, so why not hear her out?
"Turn back or be consumed? I think I actually agree with Mal's childish remarks for once, Seriously, since when has that ever worked? If you tell someone to turn back that almost gurantees they'll keep going. You guys are mafia or something right? Shouldn't you know how to be a little more intimidating then just 'Turn back!'. Look, we're not here to fight right now and I'm pretty sure Byakuran wouldn't get as much out of us if we were to die. You can either come out to talk to us or talk through that dragon things. I don't really care but just attacking us isn't really going to do anything but make this harder for everyone involved." With that piece I'd just focus on the dragon. I wasn't sure if they were going to really listen to reason at all. What was important now was preparing for an attack and potentially finding a way up. The question really was how much of the room was accessible right now and could that lead us upward. I'd begin hardening my arm into its stone like state anyway, just to be safe.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#397

(Kazuya)
The initial wave of dark magic that you summon has the effect of tossing the enemies closest to you against the walls and railing of the balcony. This action gives you enough time to flee toward the garden entrance without immediate pursuit. Yet, the outraged yells of those loyal to Byakuran are not that far behind. Jack Frost's ice may have frozen a few of the mafioso, but some were able to block the assault with shields made of lightning or weapons capable of generating storm winds. These gifted mafioso chase after you with renewed vigor and create terrible noise at the entrance of the side hall. You have a few minutes at most to make it out of the side hall and into the garden. How you plan to escape is another issue entirely. If you chose to continue onward then you will arrive at the garden and Gamma will be there sitting on a chair by the only table.
(Bartz and H20)
Outraged screams are suddenly heard from the grand ballroom and the antechamber becomes quiet with tension in the air. The formerly merry partygoers now look toward the double doors with worry and apprehension. Those that are terribly drunk keep on dancing. But the ones with some semblance of sense either move away from the doors or toward them. The brave ones pull out guns, knives, swords, and all sorts of crazy weaponry expecting some sort of fight. The girl's eyes momentarily narrow and a faint curse slips out of her mouth. Change of plans, one of your own has done something very stupid. Very very idiotic. The element of surprise is useless now. The girl rips off a fancy white glove on her left hand and reveals a ring on one of her fingers. The ring has two folded angel wings on the side and a dark blue gem embedded in the middle. It is in the same design as the ring currently in the possession of your group. I can't give you much reason to trust me. The girl starts walking backward toward the doors leading to the grand ballroom. So I'll give you a easy choice ~ Follow me and get this ring that you need so badly or enjoy another loop in this hell mansion! The girl grins and dives into the frantic crowd on the other side of the doors.
(Toki)
You are able to hear outraged screams from the grand ballroom and are close enough to witness the actions of the partygoers in the room. You are able to see a few of the more courageous mafioso pull out knives and other weapons from hidden pockets or from their fancy shoes. A couple even equip axes and bows from who knows where. The mansion must have had some terrible security protocol. You still retain sight of your allies and also witness the fox masked girl flee from the scene. But enough about all that. Your real interest lies with the golden script on the butterfly banner. It reads ... Giglio Nero Famiglia Current Boss: Yuni Second in Command: Gamma Subservient to the Millefiore Famiglia led by Byakuran Skilled in reading the heart, the mind, and witnessing the future to guide others. Very dangerous and must be controlled for their own good.
(Quintus and Florina)
The dragon roars again releasing purple flames that completely envelops you and your ally. The flames don't do much except for producing a warm feeling on your skin. Now finished with the theatrics the dragon closes its jaws and its reptilian eyes meet yours. The eye shift up and down as the dragon takes in your apperance and with a final huff the giant creatures fades into nothing. Leaving behind a few purple flames and nothing more. The floor still remains a misty sea with no tangible object to step on. Kufufufu your confidence is refreshing. Once again a voice comes from the dragon statues. But instead of coming from a dragon it comes from a teenager that lazily stares up at the ceiling from his dragon perch. The teen is the same one from the library except now he has a trident.
Kazuya
#398

[These bastard can go screw themselves for all I care, all I need to do is reach Gam, no matter what. Now that Byakuran is out of the way, I can definitely get all the info I need in now time. Bluebell's ring, Gamma's ring, Byakuran's ring... all three I will have by the end. So then, that leaves the one Liam had, the one the purple guy had and... are we missing one? I have the feeling it should be the red guy’s, but Liam was red too. I will have to ask anyways, no point in theorizing. More importantly, I need to make a plan to do this quickly.] "Jack! I'm REALLY glad I picked you out of everyone!! I'll rush towards the garden and you will be making a thick, and I mean THICK layer of ice to block the way for everyone else. BELIAL!!!" Belial: "OVER HERE, YOU FUCKING MORONS!! COME GET SOME, I DARE YOU TO EVEN TRY!!" Jack Frost: "But what about that demon?" "He'll be just fine; it's only going to sting me a bit!" [I would have to pick up the pace, this time I would outright dash full speed towards my destination with Jack Frost closely following behind, floating and freezing anyone getting in the way. I would also find it necessary to use the blunt side of my sword to quickly strike at anyone getting a bit too close. At the same time Belial would rush full speed at the pursuers. He would use its incredible physical strength to actually break the floor and knock out as many people as possible in the process. However, the true intent was for Belial to be attacked in place of me and Jack Frost, a quick distraction. Regardless, my plan would go through as follows: After reaching the garden, I would have Jack Frost quickly cover the entire path with a thick and hard layer of ice, one after another, almost as if an entire iceberg had just gotten in the way. Truly, a powerful rock made out of water and ice. if they tried to break it, then Jack Frost would remain close to it to repair any damages. As for me, I would return Belial back to me as soon as the path is closed. I'm sure I will end up a bit tired but nothing I cannot take. With these preparations in place, I would merely focus on approaching Gamma. I would follow with the following words.] "THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WE MEET; TIME HAS LOOPED TOO MANY TIMES AND I JUST KILLED BYAKURAN!!" [I would show him the ring I took from the now dead white haired bastard.] "You will tell me about the rest of the rings and where to get them, ALL OF THEM. Especially Bluebell's and then yours. You better speak now because you have way more to lose than me." [I am sure he would know about the situation, but as I remember, SMT has two ways to approach enemies: To do so in a friendly manner, or to outright intimidate. My glare should be up there, I am still furious, and the adrenaline has not gone down at all. Finally, I'm not keen on wasting anymore time. I would point the Hinokagutsuchi at him as I allow the crimson flames of my Persona to cover my body, to give the intimidation effect some more power to it.] "You will also tell me about the girl with the red scarf!! I told you to hurry before I cut your head just like I did with Byakuran!!"
"...Now that the dragon's gone, I just realized I kind of liked him better." {Ground's still not solid, and an emo anime boy appears out of nowhere. Now carrying a trident Aquaman or the bald mermaid dad from Spongebob would know how to use better than him. I stretch, still having next to no clue what to do as I yawn, and then stylishly reload my pistols before twirling them around, side-eyeing the teen while talking to Yu.} "Yu, I assume seeing the man of the hour means we're pushing forward in our objective, right?"
H2O
#400

I'd sigh while chasing after the young woman, this could get messy easily and perhaps I should simply Henshin right now instead of waiting. In fact, fuck it. I open the flask of my belt while walking after the young woman, the diving style helmet forming upon my head as dark blue and black armor takes shape around me once again, merely the basic form water with no enhancements or changes, but it'll keep me somewhat protected if an ambush happens. "Trust is hard to come by, but from my view we have more to gain than we do to lose. So what the hell, I'm in for now!"
"Yeah." I was hesitant in his sudden appearance. It almost seemed too convenient that he'd simply listen to reason. There must have been something he wanted from them as well but it was hard to imagine what that was at this point. "Mukuro, right? That's what Byakuran called you before. Yet you didn't seem very interested in what he was saying before. Who are you exactly? And what's that collar you're wearing?" No telling if he'd answer me or if the answer he had was any I was hoping for but I had seen the teens power before. If there was even a chance that I could make a deal with them...
-Toki-
#402

I let out a faint groan. We were here for maybe five minutes and already everything's going to crap. Fantastic. Personally, I'm going to hope they don't notice me all the way back here. Still, it was weird. Why does this banner have my name on it? I mean I for one most certainly am not working for Bakugan, so it has to be some kind of lie. Or mind game, he seemed like the kinda guy who might be into that. Either way this information didn't seem to be very useful at the moment, so I move on to read the dragon banner
Liam
#403

Ugh... Seriously? Guess I'll let myself get roped along. "W-Wait for me guys !" I shout while running after the two. In my hand I clench the ring I got... I'm getting mighty tempted to put it on now...
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#404

(Kazuya)
Mafioso litter the hallway behind you. Their weapons spent or broken by the obstacles you have thrown in their way. As blood covers the areas where the most intensive group charges occurred. But your powerful demons fail to pierce the vengeful girl that has silently followed behind the mob until now. Her light blue hair hangs messily in front of her as she laughs and laughs some more while tossing out seashells that turn the ice chunks into shrapnel. A wicked smile curves across her face as she dodges belial and erects a blue barrier which slows objects or entities nearing her. Bluebell is on the warpath heading towards you as you threaten Gamma. I'll end you for Byakuran-sama!!! Gamma flinches at the fury presented by you and Bluebell as his shoes spark with instant green lightning. Within second he is up in the sky and looking down at you with his face in a frustrated expression. It's a miracle that you killed Byakuran and I would be willing to tell you all if we didn't have his favorite little sociopath right behind us. Gamma nods towards the approaching Bluebell. You are on your own with that brat. Two electric foxes appear in front of Gamma and produce an electric barrier to block off incoming attacks.
(Florina and Quintus)
This little thing. Mukuro remains laying and touches the metallic collar encircling his neck. Is a little added insurance placed on me. See poison is used to keep me tame and this trinket is the just in case. Kufufufufufu~ The teen chuckles and finally sits up allowing you and your partner see his Japanese school uniform. He stops waving his trident around with his right hand and lazily lowers his head. Allowing his bangs to cover his face. I'm surprised that anyone especially two misplaced people still remember my name. You have pleased me by using it. I still have to kill but hard feelings. Right? He finishes with a question and in the ensuing silence a white owl alights on his trident.
(H20 and Bartz)
You follow the girl to the grand ballroom and corner her at the balcony, which overlooks the dance area. The fractic crowd pushes you about, but they rapidly trickle out to the room you just came from. Leaving you and your partner alone in front of your target within a few minutes. Oddly enough the girl does not give more chase or attempt to escape. Instead she jumps on top of the balcony railing and tosses off her fox mask revealing an all too familiar face. Her body changes with the reveal to fit the appearance you have come to associate the girl with. Ayano cheerily waves at you and your partner as the theatrical transformation wears off. Gents its showtime~ Ayano turns to her side with one arm swept in a wide gesture to reveal a gruesome mess on the balcony across from you. From where you are you can see a a red stained body without a head attached to the rest. One of your own killed the master of the manor so now ... Ayano leans in like she plans to whisper a secret but instead states in a quiet voice. I have to kill you~ She clasps her knees with both hands and the a red scarf instantaneously appears around her neck as its end swing in a wide arch over her. The ends pointed at you in a predatory stance. Trust me. Is the last thing she imperceptibly says to you accompanies with a slight wink. Then the ends of her scarf fly towards you and your partner with intent to hit.
(Toki)
Millefiore Famiglia Current Boss: Byakuran Second in Command: Soichi Irie Storm: Zakuro Rain: Bluebell Mist: Mukuro Lightening: Gamma Cloud: Ayano Sun: Yuni Skilled in seeing all the possibilities of the world and acting on them
Kazuya
#405

[Crap, too slow! Jack Frost should've finished the wall of ice by now, so no one else should be able to get in between them anymore. It’s annoying Bluebell was the one to get through. Even so, it was my lucky day it seems, because she was the one I was looking for. I knew what her powers were, and now I didn't need to hold back. I don't need to kill her, I just need her ring and whatever I do to her, the next loop should leave her just fine. At Gamma's words, I laugh. One, because he was willing to help me out and that makes me happy, and two, because he seemed to be implying she was too much for him. With Belial now gone from the other side of the Wall of Ice Jack Frost created, and instead, being re-summoned right next to me, I speak at last.] "Last loop I beat her ass without even touching her, and because of that Byakuran killed her right in front of us. Don't worry, I can take her without issue." Belial: "HAHAHA!! The bitch is cute but that awful face REEKS of crazy! Ready for round two, you SLUT!?!?" Belial and I: "GIVE THAT TO ME, YOUR RING!!!" [Jack Frost wouldn't stay out of it as he charges up Ice magic and launches it at her from behind, since she’s focused on me now. The blue light would explode in on itself and more and more dust particles that would quickly crash against Bluebell and would begin to cover her body in ice layers, one after another. Jack Frost's Severe damage "Diamond Dust" should be enough to freeze her, but if that doesn't work to keep her in place, I would rush ahead and use the same remaining dust to send it back at her face, especially the eyes, considering she should be focusing on Jack Frost this time around instead. I would do this by quickly using the force created from sword slashes, and then I would follow up with quick kick, punch and sword strikes (not slashes) against her that should leave her in a Daze; in total, the attack hits from 2 up to 4 times. Using Mist Rush like this should help with making her lose her senses long enough for me to take the ring if the ice doesn't do it. And if not even that works, then Belial would continue with his own assault as I take back her attention. He would tap its talon-like feet on the ground and clap with his claw-y fingers before rushing at Bluebell full speed, interlocking his fingers and closing both hands, he would charge up his attack. With Cueaca Bash, he would strike downwards at Bluebell with strength enough to force her into the ground and leave her Confused, if possible. This three-piece combo should be enough to leave her on the floor without wasting too much time. If the ice works, I would move ahead and try to get the ring right away, same if Mist Rush works, and same if Cueca Bash forces her into the ground. Finally, if any of those moves work, then I would have Jack Frost freeze her in place so she doesn't get in the way.]
"Right, right. Should've known better than to think you might be able to be reasoned with. I was hopeful but if you're going in with the 'still have to' line then I doubt I'd convince you otherwise. Could you at least tell me before we start with the whole trying to murder eachother thing though. You doing this because your nothing but Byakuran's pawn or because we're somehow in the way of some other plans you have? Because the latter seems wasteful considering we can't actually die. At least if your just a pawn right now then I won't feel bad if you do lose here. I still would rather talk this out but I'm not gonna force you to do things the peaceful way if that's not your thing." I just needed to focus a moment. Maybe even just keeping Mukuro distracted long enough could work. I didn't even need to speak for it to come forth but it wouldn't appear here. No, what I had brought forth was currently falling to our location at a high speed but it would still take a while. I was somewhat hoping Mal might chime in just to do something to distract Mukuro but I couldn't tell them that out loud. Mukuro seemed like the type who'd pick up on things quickly enough already.
"Ahem. Are you two doing anything else? In the time that this took, I could've wrote a diss track on everyone present including me and to be honest, Byakuran's dumbass might even be here too in some way. Ugh, I'm just going to say something before we start." {Ah yes, one of my character's unspoken talents. Eloquent english skills. Sadly I'm too zoomer to bother to know it, but it's still there. English level of a US white collar but can't look in the dictionary because it takes opening an uninteresting book to do, how sad. Whatever Yu wanted to do, I wasn't really. I had music playing. I...stylishly, took my earplugs out before raising my hand.} "I call bullshit." {Were the magic words as my arm was extended towards the sky. Unbeknownst to me wearing my rimmed "get smoked" hat, it almost felt like dark clouds formed above me before purple lightning struck where I stood. In my hands was a futuristic looking lance with a square ish end making it look like an oversized naginata rather than a spear, every part of the mechanism being steel despite the fact that that's a conductor for electricity. Nevertheless, I don't get hit by lightning, I just stared blankly at that sudden appearance before twirling it around a bit.} "...Huh. Welp, I have nothing else to do now. 1v1 me loser." {I dash up to Mukuro with the speed of an electric current and all that I thank to the powers I forgot I had and don't know how to use properly, and jump in the air, flipping on purpose to spin and copy my hero Sonic the Hedgehog even more. Afterwards, I try to stab at Mukuro with the lance, but thanks to the futuristic polearm's blade being open and split in half cleanly from one end to the other, it actually makes a beam of light instead, one shaped like a rhombus.} {Due to me being relatively close to the boy in a moment's notice, the blast would not have to travel far for it to deal damage. At the same time, I was not expecting it, so I am now flying backwards thanks to the shotgun-like projectile coming out of the weapon I have had for approximately 45 seconds. Thankfully, I can expect this bitch to avoid it and do some other stuff with his illusion powers or whatever. This is totally what Yu wants right? Me being useful? Whatever.}
Bartz
#408

"Alrighty then... Let's do it your way!" Honestly, I'm not quite sure what to expect. In a flash, I turn my dancing clothes into a solid suit of armor and quickly take a defensive stance behind the large crystal shield I now hold in my left hand. The pavise is large enough to cover most of my body from the front and should be enough to protect me from any oncoming physical blows. For now, let's see what she's planning while I cover myself...
H2O
#409

Trust her... That's not exactly easy to do while being attacked but alright then, I merely put up a simple defense of a thick wall of water while aiming to avoid being slammed into too hard by the attack aimed for us. Right now, I want to know more about what's going on here. Just gotta hope that by mostly defending and watching I'm not making a huge mistake at this point. Even if I am, I can't exactly foresee the results of my actions before making them. Not with so little info to go on.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#410

(Kazuya)
Bluebell shatters the beginning ice layers that form on her body by jabbing her ring into the box on her chest and instantaneously having her height altered by her new mermaid tail. She then takes the series of blows given by you and is left dazed. However, before you can take her ring a billiard ball covered in green lightning aims for your hand and hits it away. Similarily the final attack from belial is shielded as a black fox takes the downward strike. The fox lets out a strangled yelp as it crashes into the ground after the blow. Bluebell shakes off her daze and glares at Gamma. I don't need your help to avenge Byakuran-sama! Gamma meets her glare with one of her own. Hey I have no plans to avenge Byakuran with you. You just looked so helpless that I needed to do something. Can't consider myself a man if I let a little girl die in front of me. A blue barrier begins to generate from Bluebells and heads toward you and your demons. Gamma instantly flies higher to get himself out of the barriers range. Hey! He shouts. Bluebell innocently grins and states. You can perish with the killer.
(Quintus and Florina)
Mukuro raises his trident to catch the lance but instead a beam of light strikes at his chest. Knocking the teen backwards and smoldering his jacket. Yet, the jacket is just as quickly fixed leaving Mukuro in the same condition he was in before. You aren't weak but you aren't exactly strong either. Mukuro swings out his arm directing his owl to attack the one that just shot at him. The owl follows this command with precision. Swooping in with its pointy, black talon stretched outward to peck out the eyes. I would never try this hard for a dead man ~ Tentacles rise from the mist beneath with a fury. The tentacles upon rising immediately aim to lash down your legs and arms. You are after the same thing I am so I must kill you first.
Ayano
#411

(Bartz and H20)
One of the ends of Ayano's scarf pin you down but your defensive move slows down the force of impact. Thus, you come out relatively unharmed if not a little uncomfortable against the tiled floor. The floor beneath you rapidly alters into quicksand that sinks some of your body. Halting any further movement. Ayano walks back and forth on the balcony as you sink into the sand. Hmmm now how should I torture you? Should I make your insides bleed outside? Pull off all your finger nails and plant them? or make you sit in an isolation chamber for the rest of the night? There is also still time for burning you alive. Ah so many options! Ayano dramatically places an arm across her forehead. She then holds this for an extra minute as if waiting for a response but none comes. She strangely laughs. Ohohohoho~ We will have so much fun together. Starting with the guillotine! At Ayano's behest two guillotines grow from the floor right behind you and your partner. The sand then turns you around so that your head faces Ayano and your feet face the guillotine. Off with your feet! The sand inches your feet toward the guillotine as Ayano watches.
(Toki)
You hear all of the announcements made by Ayano since the halls are now empty and echoing every word uttered. Your allies could possibly be in danger but there is still one more banner to be read. Also now that the halls are cleared it should be easier for you to move around between different portions of the manor.
(edited by Ayano)
Kazuya
#412

[So Gam is going to be a piece of shit, a literal shit stain getting in my way! I need to think fast!] "I was going to knock her out, you fucking moron!!" Belial: "WHEN I'M DONE HERE, YOU'RE GETTING THE ASS BEATIN' OF YOUR LIFE, HIJO DE PUTA!!!" [As soon as I notice Bluebell changing form, Gam striking me and her preparing another move as he gets away, I device a quick plan. My hand hurts, but nothing else seems to feel off. I leap back as hard as I can and then focus on my COMP in order to return Jack Frost. The original thick wall of ice created to isolate us all from the rest of the mansion was done anyways, but he was not going to be able to escape this attack. I cannot risk him getting hit, and as such I Return him. I can summon someone else anyways. As I fall back on my back, Belial quickly grabs me and launches me further back in order to gain even greater distance.] "Pixie is the best for this, I don't want to rely on needless brute force!!" [I focus on summoning Pixie. She quickly appears and looks around her as Belial is impacted by Bluebell's attacks. He disappears as this happen, going back to the sea of my soul. Whatever effect it may have, I can feel it, but won't affected by it this way. If it's just pain, then pain it is, nothing more.] "I remember Pascal was affected badly for a few moments so I cannot allow myself to feel the same thing. I need to keep my distance." Pixie: "So~ When is it exactly that I come in then, boss man? Wind is not exactly-" "-the best tool we have, but she's a simple idiot, so..." Both: "...MARIN KARIN!!" [Pixie's luck stat was high enough, and although P3 and 4 talked about this status effect as charm, P5 certainly made it more obvious on what it really was. Brainwashing. Pixie would wink at Bluebell as a pink mist surrounds Bluebell. It would be as easy to breath as air. If it works, then Pixie would force the now charmed, or rather, brainwashed girl into submission by making her think Byakuran himself was ordering her settle down and to give him the ring. This "Byakuran" in question of course, being me. If all goes well, she shouldn't be capable of telling it was all false at first. I cannot summon more demons for a while and I'm prepared to defend myself against Gam by using my sword as shield, but hopefully, her previous attack will keep him away.]
-Toki-
#413

I pause for a few seconds.. Things obviously weren't going very well, but they were going to continue going poorly. I remember my blizzard attempt near the beginning, attacking Sinbad in a panic.. I'd probably just make it worse anyways. They'll have to find an answer on their own... Though I realize that I'm now somewhat open, I'd continue reading the banners. The only one left was the lion, so I'd read the back of that while I had time.
H2O
#414

Well, this isn't... Great. But I suppose its time to try out a different tactic. My belt doesn't even bother calling out at this point, instead merely transforming my armor to now be nearly pure black as the water pressure rises from Deep Sea. With that, I'd then focus and... Break down entirely, not really doable in base forms but I'd always intended for H2O to eventually become capble of transforming entirely into water to evade damage from physical attacks for a bit. A process which would happen now as my perceptions go entirely strange, 'seeing' through the things my body of sorts flows upon. On the other hand, despite my barely being able to tell where I'm going I can still hear somehow, and if the blades did slam into me well, you can't really cut water now can you? Either way, I'd try to reform after aiming to get away from the guillotine as best I can. Which might not be great given my issues with perception, but I can still mostly tell where the blades are so it should work. In theory.
"Oh boo-hoo, your clearance section Hot Topic jacket got singed for .5 seconds, big deal. You know, I never mentioned that I was after what you're after. I wasn't even paying attention." {I try to focus. locking in to myself and my potential despite me knowing nothing about my powers and nothing about the situation. Well, I got what I wished for to help me in this situation. A boost to my right leg. What a shocker. Literally. I use this power acceleration to my advantage, attempting to make the most out of this opportunity to do the best thing possible. With a spring in my single step, I flip midair, making sure my body is upside down after I unintentionally also make an attempt at kicking the owl away before holding my spear vertically, shooting it towards the ceiling.} {Without even letting it get airtime, I immediately step on the blast that my spear makes, using it as a platform to jump straight ahead towards the ground, away from the tentacles that Mukuro summons...wherever that safe spot is. Well, actually, of course it's next to Yu, who is supposed to be making a master plan or something. My right leg is still sparking from the energy coursing through me, yet when I take my time with my landing, something ticks in my brain, notifying me of what this man really had said while I wasn't bothering to listen.} "Wait a minute, did you just say that you're trying this hard for a dead MAN?!" {I feel the worst thing possible in this situation, an adrenaline rush. I glare at Mukuro, though that might be hard when some disembodied octopus is standing in his way. With little time to spare for myself, I stab my spear into the non-solid ground, not even caring what I get out of it whether it's concrete or mist. All I care about is using my electricity charged leg to kick over some kind of projectile at the enemy's side, because those tentacles that tried to catch me may as well be Mukuro himself. I'd hate to find out what would happen to me if those tries to target anyone in here, because they'd never try to target their summoner I know that much.} "If you couldn't tell Sherlock, I am clearly a female, so long as your eyes work and tell you themselves! Shape up or you're getting pounded to the dirt...or whatever gasified cum you created this mist with you nonce!"
"Actually, I assume they mean Byakuran. Though in this context he could be saying anything I guess. Always the problem with these types being vague. Though I do admire their banter... Regardless, after what we're after? The rings or killing Byakuran? Because we're supposedly just trying to destroy those rings now. Though I guess I'm not sure if destroy is the right thing to do or if we just want to collect them or whatever. Regardless is killing really the right answer? We could probably easily find a compromise since our requirements aren't that strict. You probably still won't accept that though. Too much of a loner or something, right?" I didn't really think I could convince Mukuro. It wouldn't worked out to get an illusionist on our side but it was obvious now that he wasn't the type to be much of a direct help. "Mal, you should maintain a certain distance to fight him effectively I think. He actually is fairly competent at fighting from a range with his illusions. There's a possibility the figure your attacking isn't really real either." I was looking at a specific spot that Mukuro had backed off from in response to Mal's attack. Hopefully, Mal might be able to tell that I needed Mukuro to stand there. Not much time left now before it arrived. It shouldn't have made contact with the building yet but I also wasn't sure how tall this building was. The moment it made impact might be a giveaway too.
Bartz
#417

Quicksand again? Surely she knows we can deal with that easily right? "Hey, I don't know what you're trying to do, but cheap tricks like this won't work on us! You might as well give up !!" Let's hope this'll let her give us a hint on what she wants us to do exactly... I'm not about to let my feet get chopped off ! I kinda need those, y'know? Anyway, I switch to the Geomancer job and no sooner does the bell that appeared in my hand ring that the sand under tatasya and my feet turns solid and immobile. I stand back up, pointing the Gaya Bell at her: "This thing isn't just a pretty little instrument. With a ring of it, I can cause some heavy earthquakes if I wanted to ! So, are you ready to talk now?" Well, I say that, but there's only a one in four chance that it actually causes an earthquake and the magnitude is totally random... But she doesn't know that, heheh !
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#418

(Kazuya)
Gamma remains outside of Bluebell's tranquil barrier to avoid being taken out with you. He doesn't bother to launch any additional attacks either. He simply returns to viewing the fight with his arms folded and a petulant expression. Bluebell's body instantly covers itself with blue flames as Pixie's spell takes effect. The blue flames weaken Marin Karin so Bluebell is not on her knees submitting just yet. But, she does stop moving and a confused expression crosses her face. Her barrier doesn't fade away with the halting of Bluebell but it does slow down to a crawl barely covering any additional portions of the garden.
(Toki)
From the last banner you read ... Vongola Famiglia Former Boss: Tsunayoshi Sawada The family has ceased to exist at the hands of the millefiore Sky Storm Rain Mist Cloud Lightning Sun The combination of all their rings was said to have a odd control over time. The past and future came together when the vongola boss called upon the will of the sky. You avoided the initial conflict but it caught up with quicksand forming beneath your feet as Ayano's ability seemingly converts the antechamber into a desert field. The air becomes arid in the room as a tumbleweed crosses in front of you.
(Florina and Quintus)
Mukuro's gaze intensifies after his owl is attacked but he does not make another strike. Instead he plants the tip of his spear down on the statute and leans against it. The tentacles he summoned become momentarily lax. His owl land on his shoulder with a few white feathers missing from where it was struck. You were planning to destroy the rings? Are you two crazy? Kufufufu~ Mukuro looks at you with disbelief. Perhaps we could work out some sort of deal before you two end up messing everything up. He pensively gazes upward and offers. I teach you what to do with the rings in return for your assistance in getting the rest of them.
Ayano
#419

(H20 and Bartz)
Well boys consider me impressed with your ability to houdini your way out of a trap. I wasn't actually gonna chop you up though. Ayano mimes a chopping motion with her hands and the guillotines turn into sand. This whole charade was just to lure this guy out ... Ayano points to the left of you. Standing there is a man with red hair and glasses. He wears a white lab coats paired with a black turtleneck but the part of his outfit that actually matters is the ring on one of his fingers with a yellow gemstone. The man realizing that he had been tricked tries to turn and run but the quicksand catches him. You need the ring from Soichi and I to be able to fix things so I made your life a little easier by tempting him out of his office. Anyway here you go. Ayano pulls off her own ring and tosses it toward you and your companion. I was never one for jewelry. If you catch the ring you will feel warmth flood out of it and cool in your palms.
Kazuya
#420

[Gam is going to stay the fuck away, good. He better, all I need from this chick is her ring and then make sure she won't be an immediate issue.] Pixie: "My~ It's kinda creepy you would brainwash a poor, helpless girl!" "Then prepare your next snarky comment because we are changing the tactic a bit. Marin Karin is more of a thing that needs to make contact, and her shield makes it not as effective as it could have. But I highly doubt she can do the same thing against sound, you know?" Pixie: "It’s SUPER creepy that you are now forcing this on her~! Very well, but cover your ears now~" [I was still stressed out but would obey and cover my ears. Quickly, Pixie would wink both at Gam and the confused Bluebell. Clapping her hands together and then shutting both eyes, she would raise her voice as she sings a beautiful, soothing Lullaby. The way it works was merely sound based, so anyone who hears it would at best feel extremely drowsy, and at worst, fall into a deep slumber. The vocal cords of the Fairy-race demon allow her to use this ability without a single bit of magic, it was all about the vibrations running through the air, the soundwaves. Of course, it would be more focused on Bluebell's direction, hoping to make her completely fall asleep, but if it works on Gam, then it should be fine anyways. I allow Pixie to do her thing.]
-Toki-
#421

Is this what we're looking for? I mean, that last bit does seem pretty important... I should take a note so I don't forget... But unfortunately, no matter how I searched Towa doesn't come with a phone. They didn't have those in her game. An unfortunate situation to be sure. As I'm distracted, I don't really notice the quicksand until its too late, and begin sinking into it. Its just up to my ankles, but it doesn't really mean much. At least I wasn't going anywhere anyways.... "Just when we're getting somewhere too..." so you're just going to stand there? I mean I guess I could Leap out of this... not a chance, we've only got one of those left, and we're nowhere near done here. So then all I can do is stand here. On second thought, maybe you should. Then I can tag in and at least there'll be one competent person on this team Real encouraging there... I let out a sigh and don't really do much, staring at the tumbleweed as it passes by. That definitely didn't belong here, but I guess I should just be used to that stuff.
Liam
#422

So many rings... I'm still kinda lost but I guess we need these. I catch the ring and give it to Tatsuya. "You keep this one, i'll take the other one." And on those words, I make my way over to the man in the lab coat. "So uhhh... Who're you supposed to be? What do the rings do? Mind telling us more? We have plenty of ways to make you talk, if you catch my drift." Man, look at me being all badass movie hero-like ! I'd pop a smile if I wasn't supposed to look threatening ! "Oh and, mind giving me this? " I reach out towards his hand to grab the ring. I'll put this one in a pocket separate from the other ring I found, just in case.
"What to do with the ring? If you know then that'd be helpful. I certainly feel like that's a better plan then us just stumbling around trying to figure out what we're doing. I came here mostly because because I didn't think there'd be any way for us to win without an illusionists help anyway." No point in what I was doing before. Whatever was coming would fade away before it could reach this place. Not like it mattered anyway, hard to tell if the Murkuro we were fighting was even his real body or not.
{As it turns out, I was listening so little I forgot he was supposed to come to our side. Or something. Yu can iron the rough edges of this little mess, I just pull out my phone and hold my spear by the butt end, pushing Yu slightly closer to Mukuro and away from me.} "Oh. Ok. Hope you have a nice talk with Yu." {He can barter with the mirage man, I can relax. It's a win-win situation. If it was up to me, I'd love to sock him in the face as revenge purely for making me look stupid with how little I listen. But it's fine, I can let the two boys have fun conversing with each other. I put away my weapon by letting it levitate a little before it disappears by itself, and sit in a corner playing on my phone.}
H2O
#425

I offer Ayano a nod. Then take the ring from Liam with a thumbs up before walking over to our... New friend, in contrast to Liam's implied threats and questions. I merely stare at the man with a glare while slamming my armor's gauntlets against each other before speaking up. "Just so we're all on the same page here, don't piss us off or you might end up badly hurt got it? I don't relish fighting, so if you'll just not be a problem then it's fine. But we aren't gonna hold back if it comes down to that." There's a cold meance in my voice, even if inwardly I'm feeling a bit concerned. I've got a decent talent for bluffing and so long as I've got a solid goal to focus on I can keep trying to aim towards it. It'll be once we're at a loss that I start freezing up, after all.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#426

(Kazuya)
Bluebell stumbles to the lullaby and quickly falls forward on the soft grass. She lands with her arms and legs splayed out. Giving her a starfish appearance as if she were trying to hug the dirt. The bluish barrier drops with her leaving Bluebell open and vulnerable. And that is all she wrote. Gamma lets out a low appreciative whistle. He is unaffected by the lullaby due to the lightning crackling near his ears. He keeps his lightning active after witnessing Bluebell's takedown. So you really did take down Byakuran .... Gamma seems conflicted again.
(Quintus and Florina)
The mist surrounding the area clears up revealing the tiled and detoriating floor. The tentacles go with the mist leaving behind you, your companion, and Mukuro's owl ... The teen has disappeared with the illusions but luckily for you his voice remains. To use the rings you have to get all of them and each wear one in a circle formation. If you and the other people with you are connected enough then the rings should be able to grant a favor or two. But one condition! Mukuro's owl flies toward you and your companion obviously expecting an outstreched hand to carry him. Kufufufufufu it only does time based favors. Don't go expecting the rings to grant your wildest dreams or anything else of value. Take Muku-owl with you to fufill your end of the deal. I'll present myself with the mist ring once you collect the other six. The door you used to enter this wing of the manor opens on it's own. An indication that Mukuro is done with you for now.
Ayano
#427

(Bartz and H20)
Despite the warning given the man rips his ringed hand away from reach and faces you with a bothered expression. The man is obviously trembling from head to toe. Half his body is also buried in quick sand giving him no leverage for getting out. But, damn if he gives up so easily to some cosplayers from another dimension. Too bad I plan to be a problem for you. He spits out like an angered cat. Orange flames curly up around his body and his hair puffs up a little with the energy. You will have to take it from me.
(Toki)
Good luck with that guys! Ayano disinterestedly yells to your companions as she leaps down from the railing in the adjacent room. She walks right past the two doors leading into the antechamber and crouches near you with a smirk. Ohoho it seems you have been caught in my trap too. Have you considered digging your way out using your two hands? Ayano innocently pokes at your forehead to accentuate the point.
Bartz
#428

"oooh, scary... Tatsuya, I spy fire on this guy. I think he's all yours! " I take a few steps back and change jobs again. My face is now covered in a white turban and my clothes are clearly reminiscent of an Arabic warrior. The spellblade job is capable of combining fierce attacks with powerful magic... The hard part is going to be actually pulling it off without knocking myself out ! Thankfully, it costs less magic to enchant a blade than to cast a spell since the sword acts as a catalyst, but I still need to focus... "You take care of him, ok? I'll come in as backup if you need it." If tatsuya's using water, than thunder should be even more effective on this guy, right? Let's go for a thunder enchantment ! I put my whole mind into it, imagining the way powerful thunder strikes crackle in the air, and I will them to be trapped inside my sword. As I concentrate that magical energy into my sword, I can feel the air around the blade and hilt become electric. A tingling sensation runs along my skin. Once slash of this sword, the Enhancer, will be enough to create a rippling burst of electricity. I just need to stay focused...
Kazuya
#429

[I smile as the girl falls to the ground. I still need to wait to summon anything else, but this encounter is over. As such, Pixie and I high five each other. Or rather, I keep my palm open and she hits it. If I were to do it to her, I may actually end up hitting her.] "That went well, we may need to do this to the rest of the mansion for all I know." Pixie: "Just don't do anything weird~" "...Right, the ring." [I would carefully approach Bluebell's sleeping body and then would quickly move to take her ring, putting it on my right hand's finger. This makes two rings, Byakuran's and Bluebell's. I would finally turn to Gam and cross my arms.] "She didn't write anything, no idea what that was all about." [I would look back at Bluebell and would then turn to Pixie.] "If she tries to wake up, just make her sleep again. But I doubt she will wake up in the next... what, three hours." Pixie: "Don't get killed, it's my master's body you are wearing." [I would turn again to face Gam and focus on what I actually need. No reason to hide anything from him.] "Look pal, time has been looping again and again and all my group needs are the rings. I've met you before and advised me on how to fight Byakuran. Didn't help because all I needed was a single slash to make it happen. Didn't even see it coming, and if he did with those powers of his, then it was too fast for him to react at all." [I make a gesture with the Hinogatsuchi, pointing it at him.] "I know you hated him, and you are only trying to protect Yuni, but now he's dead. So, give that ring of yours to me and then take me to all the other holders so we make sure he STAYS dead. I would rather not have to fight violently, and hurt people more so than I already did... but I will if I must. I don't want to deal with that bastard for a fourth time." [As a sign of me truly trying to avoid further conflict, I return the blade to its sheath.] "Hurry up. When we reach midnight, the night will begin again, and this time, Byakuran will surely be ready, and that’s a game over for all of us, you included."
-Toki-
#430

"Hey!" I briefly rub my head where Ayano poked me, not really happy about it but stuck in the ground anyways so... Wait a second.. "So this is your fault?" I briefly exclaim. Of course, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I mean it was one of our theories I knew she was behind it. Just give me a second and "please stop trying to kill people." you weren't supposed to say that out loud. and you weren't supposed to exist. I'm just here to get us home And how's that working out so far? I'd seem to just stand there with my arms crossed for a few seconds while I... Enjoy, my internal monologue before bringing my attention back to Ayano "I'll just.. Wait for this loop to be over. Anything I'd've done's already fallen apart anyways." Or you could just freeze her in place and. we're not killing anyone.
(edited by -Toki-)
I'd outstretch my own hand. Seemed best to do as Mukuro says for now. I still had doubts but it seemed to use the rings true power multiple people were required anyway. Seeing just the ownl appear though made me wonder though. Was that all Mukuro was? An owl? Or perhaps he's still hiding using his illusions. It didn't matter too much for now anyway. "Well, seems we have to go find the rings now. Any ideas where to start, Mal? If I remember correctly Liam had a ring but it seemed different from the others we've seen."
"Uh. No. Not really. Liam's ring might be not what we're looking for but I bet wherever his dumbass is, some type of trouble is following him. He looks like the type to be in it." {I pout as I look at the owl, hiding my disappointment for what could have been a dragon. Oh well, birds are always great. No doubt about it. I get up from my position off the now non-illusioned floor and make my way back towards the door.} "Let's go outside. Best place to look instead of here. We got what we came for. The antechamber is practically waiting for us!...Seriously is that word used anymore when speaking?"
H2O
#433

I'd nod to Liam before lashing out, the waters rushing forward without a second thought and doing two things. One, they seek to batter the man down into the ground and cause massive blunt impact upon his skull through sheer pressure and speed. Two, part of the burst forms into a blade, a blade that flies straight for the enemy's hand with the ring and aims to slice the entire arm off as I sigh. "Alright then, we can do this the hard way I guess... Don't say I didn't warn you." I'd lie through my teeth, obviously I'm not nearly this sure of myself actually winning but there's no need to portray to my enemy that I'm terrified here. And it's a pretty good facade too, I actually sound confident for the moment anyways.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#434

(Kazuya)
Gamma's gaze softens when you mention Yuni and he unconciously twists the desired ring. I hesitated to give you this because it is the only bargaining chip I have. Gamma carefully lands on the grass below. Promise me one thing. He takes the ring off his finger but clasps it in the closed palm of his hand. That you will use the rings to help everyone. Not just for your own personal gain! He opens his palm for you to take the ring. He accepts that the rings will be taken no matter what he does. Yet, he still tries to get a promise from you.
Quintus and Florina
If you head through the door then you will immediately be greeted with the sight of your other companions. Well two of them at least. These two companions currently seem to be harrasing some poor man stuck in the floor? Also the grand hall is absolutely empty and there is blood seeping down from a balcony. It's been a really crazy night. Mukurowl hoots approvingly at all the signs of chaos and shifts its talons to feel more comfortable.
(H20 and Bartz)
The man's head snaps back from the impact of the water and an audible crack is heard. Presumably coming from the snap of his throat. The liquid blade also hits its target and the man's whole right arm is taken clean off. A spray of warm blood comes from the man instantly covering anyone standing particularly close to him as well as the floor. The white of his bone can be seen. The man barely appears conscious with his eyes rolled back. But, his arm is now attached to the wall behind him and the ring is open for the taking on a limp finger. After a while, there is noticeable steam seeping off the man's new stump of a limb and the skin slowly begins to knit itself back together. Vessels ties again and the white bone elongates. The man groans throughout this slow rejuvenation process.
Ayano
#435

(Toki)
Ayano notices your lapse of attention. So you have another voice in your head too. Tell me does your other voice have an actually interesting personality. Cause all I have is some whining from time to time ~ She makes a motion with her hand to mimick speaking and then sits next to you. Well the half of you that isn't sunk into the floor. She could release you but at the moment she doesn't seem particularly into doing that. Instead she dreamily sighs and mutters low enough for only you to hear. I sort of don't want this loop to end anytime soon. You know? Seems too bittersweet for me just ending things like that. Especially dun wanna be left behind again. Ayano's brilliant red eyes look down at you. Say would you bring me with you if you could or is the plan to leave me?
-Toki-
#436

Certainly more than the kid you're talking to now I'm pretty sure she means her snake. Kagerou Project and all. Besides, shouldn't you be on my side? I'm getting you home. That doesn't mean we have to like each other. I let out a heavy sigh, that went about as well as would be expected. I try to shrink away from Ayano, but seeing as I'm stuck at the moment, that just leads to me leaning backwards a little "His first idea was to murder you for being different, which I think says everything." its not like any of these are real people anyways Can we please focus? you're the one who brought it up. Anyways, what about bringing her along? She might betray the group couldn't care less. If it gets us out of here faster nothing else matters. I clear my throat after we come to our... Agreement, I guess. At least they didn't seem to be complaining anymore "A.. Anyways... How do I... I mean... 'Plan' is a really strong word for what's being executed right now. Kazuya uh... Seems to think you're his girlfriend." I let out an exacerbated sigh as I'm forced to remember that little argument. In a way that put us in agreement, albeit for somewhat different reasons. "So I'm pretty sure he'd try to push for you joining us."
Kazuya
#437

[I take a deep breath while Pixie sits on my shoulder, clapping, almost satisfied by the result of this. Somehow, I managed to resolve this by negotiations alone. To Mal's credit, had he not followed Yuni, I would've not been able to begin this line. I look at Gam straight to the eyes, nodding.] "You have my word. Hell, I don't even know how to use these and what to do yet but I can cross that bridge when I get there. The difficult part is getting the things." [I would reach out to Gam's ring and immediately put it in one of my right hand's fingers. That makes Byakuran's on my index, Bluebell's on my middle finger and then Gam's on my ring finger. This done, I would check the COMP and notice I was ready to summon yet again.] "That said... after Byakuran died, everyone got on my ass. So, I need to come up with something to get them away..." [I think for a moment. I really got into trouble and if they were all on me then I would not be able to safely move around without getting everyone killed. A way to force them towards the wrong direction and reduce the number of enemies all around. I cannot exactly hide my face or anything and using ailments may not work on everyone. Then it hits me. It's so dumb it may actually work.] "Gamma, I need you to become agitated and grab Bluebell. Break apart that wall of ice I created; it shouldn't be much of an issue. After that, tell everyone I escaped and just left through the front gate, but you managed to injure me so I'm being slow, but you cannot take me alone. Make sure that most people are able to go with you." [I would move away and look for any dark place, or even bushes to hide. Anything will work.] "Make it look convincing, they have no reason not to trust you, especially if you are carrying Bluebell. The idea is to reduce the amount of people I may have to deal with directly as me and my friends make sure this night doesn't repeat again. I'm counting on you!" [I would wave at him as Pixie follows me to our hiding spot. The amount of people was great, nothing I couldn't take but that was the thing, I didn't want to have to take them on. If Gamma takes Bluebell then he can just lie to her or do something about whatever she may pull. It doesn't matter. I just need to buy myself some time.] "...Maybe we should all come up with a device back at the weird blue room. A way to communicate with each other without any issue. No idea if it's possible though."
"Persona..." I just had to remember its position from before. Setting it up back at the start would take too long and who even knew how effective this would be but doing something was better than just remaining idle. The ceiling would likely shatter from the sheer weight as a large stone statue began to fall downward with an overabundance of weight and hardness. If the man couldn't move then it would fall on him in an attempt to crush his head. It didn't exactly take a rocket scientist to understand that he was probably another enemy. "Is that guy a ring holder or just some mobster? Doesn't matter either way but it's probably better to get rid of any complications now that we know what we have to do."
Bartz
#439

Wow.... That was... uhh... Gore.... It's not quite like in the movies... or anime... or manga... It's weird... I wonder what it feels like... Not that I want to have my own arm amputated of course. The enchanter blade is now buzzing with thunder magic. Anything I cut will be immediately zapped by a powerful thunderclap... Y'know, putting game logic into reality is actually kinda scary... What if I cut myself on this damn sword?! Ugh, getting side tracked again- Let's focus on the objective: the rings. I make my way towards the severed hand and pry the ring off of it. Hopefully, sheathing my blade won't brake the enchantment.
"Oh." {The word comes out of my mouth like a wii balance board judging the fuck out of someone's weight. It was hard to tell whether I felt sad or bothered when the man is supposed to die until I walk over to where the statue fell. I knock on the statue a few times before looking at Yu, a frown on my face.} "You should've told me you were going to do that! I so wanted to kick that guy's face in..." {Maybe I'll get a chance to do that if he tries to somehow get out of it, but at the same time, I didn't really care about whether he died or not. Either way, he's too pathetic, I shouldn't care about him. Instead, I roll my eyes at Liam who just so happens to be pricking a ring off the prick. I roll my eyes at him before saying more words...moreso to Tatsuya because he's there.} "Ugh, is there anything else that we need to do, Tatsuya? Like...where is Gamma? Oh, I'm sorry, I meant the bird from Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Toki without the second Toki, princess Toki girl."
H2O
#441

The man's spurting gore and blood would cause me to gag a bit under my mask, it's horrible to see but I told him not to pick this fight... And I won't just let him heal up without being hounded more through the process. Even as I push down my urge to throw up and stop fighting, he would find himself beset upon by more water, this time aiming to flow into his mouth and nose, pushing it open with slices and pulls of solid water if needed. And trying to rush upward into his brain itself as a brutal spike while I interally wince at the plan I've concocted. And speak out to Mal in a distracted and uneasy tone. "Not sure right now friendo, not sure at all... Hopefully someone can tell us what these rings are for and all, but they're for sure important, I know that much..."
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#442

(Kazuya)
You are demanding way too much of me kid. Gamma glares at you, but carries out the task anyway. Probably to get you out of his sight. With a lazy motion he easily lifts Bluebell's prone body over his shoulders and limps his way toward the hall you came from. You notice a trail a blood following behind his right leg after a flash of lightning momentarily blinds you. An inspired touch to an already well crafted trick. You hide behind some bushes right next to the door your entered from. A few minutes later ... A group of maifoso pass into the garden and rapidly get to searching the flora near the end of the garden. Gamma accompanies them and signals to you that now is the time to exit. He stands between the maifoso and the door. If you take the chance you will soon be in the grand ballroom with the rest of your companions in there.
(Quintus, Bartz, Florina, H20)
The statue shatters a portion of the manion's roof causing plaster and ceiling decoration to fall over you. A few pieces of stone fall too hitting those that stood too close to the man. As for the man, well he is now a smear of blood beneath a rather fetching statue. Heck he isn't even that once the water scrubs out his remains from the floor. It's as if the man had never existed after you are and your companions are done with him. All that is left is his rotting arm on the wall and the ring easily is pulled off with a withered finger attached. Mukurowl happily chirps at the procurement of the ring and raises three talons to indicate that three rings are left.
Ayano
#443

(Toki)
Girlfriend!? Ayano shrieks in surprise and you are instantenously released from the floor. As if the floor spit you up on a whim. Ayano busy cupping her redding cheeks, fails to notice the failure of her sand trap. Seriously! I'm not girlfriend material, but that sounds pretty nice~ You are grabbed by Ayano and shaken back and forth. You aren't lying are you??? If you are i'll trap you in a glass tank filled with water and feed you fish food! Her red eyes are determined as you continue to be shaken about. If your companions didn't notice your plight before then they should have heard Ayano's shriek from the ballroom.
-Toki-
#444

"Um.. Yes.. That's what.." I fidget about nervously for the first few seconds, somewhat surprised to find myself back on solid ground. oh wow you actually can come up with a plan plan's a strong word. Either way I'm distracted long enough to be picked up by Ayano. I'd push back a bit in an attempt to get my space back as I reply "H.. Hey. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just giving my interpretation of his reluctance to fight because 'you might be Mish'. That's.. What the girlfriend in question is called." I take a deep breath to gather my bearings before adding "I mean... If you wanna.. Go with that. I'm just trying to get home..."
Kazuya
#445

[Pixie and I sit patiently as we wait for Gam to do his thing. I'm not exactly sure if it'll work but it's better to try and do this. It may prove to be too dangerous to move around for me anymore, with that killing Byakuran and all. I have to wonder if it... really was the right thing to do. Surely, he had killed and used others like nothing, even killed Bluebell without a second thought, and the girl was almost crazy for him. His power, combined with his way of being, it was too dangerous to just leave alone. But... is that really the case or am I just trying to justify it? Mental gymnastics are not hard for me to do. It wasn't anyone I had any connection with but... I hate this. I wonder if I can think like this because the effect of the alcohol is almost gone.] Pixie: "Hey, handsome there already got everyone out. Let's go~" [Pixie whispers to me as I got lost in thought. I take a deep breath and make sure to quickly make my way back inside after winking at Gam as a thanks. Pixie follows too as we try not to make any noise. Once inside, I would look around but focus on the group of four. I figure they were fighting just a moment ago and whatever happened or whoever it was, it was under the statue. I close my eyes, take another deep breath and shake my head. No need to think about it now, we are all almost out.] "So... how did it all go." [I approach them as I lift my right hand, showing three rings in three of my fingers.] "You may have heard already, but I got Byakuran's a while ago. These other two belong to Bluebell and the other to Gam. I put the girl to sleep with Pixie and then guy hand it over to me." [I look down and shake my head again.] "If you guys got in trouble because of me, I'm really sorry. I probably shouldn’t have done what I did but uhm... hey, three rings."
{Initially, all of the ceiling decorations and ceiling parts leave me something to be desired as my outfit and my hair gets dirty. I glare at the man as his body and pride both get desecrated under Yu's statue. A single kind of powered up arm is all I need to push away any type of debris that tries to get me in with the man.} "Hooray, my father has returned from the gas station!" {Maybe if I act like it, Mukuro will think I can have actual bonds with people because that's what is needed. Liam has the ring, Yu has the owl, Kaz has me to fill in the gaps. I clear my throat before getting closer to Kazuya.} "I don't know if you know this but I don't think we were affected at all by your stunts. Well, Liam and Tatsuya might have been, but they're fine. They're alive, that's what matters. What also matters is that I'm useful and that we have an owl." {I walk past Kazuya and go to Yu. Not for the man himself of course, but the owl. I know nothing about Mukuro or this owl that may or may not be him which probably is the case so whatever happens I wouldn't care too much for. All I do is extend a hand to try and pet him so that I can comfort myself.}
H2O
#447

I'd pull the mask off and absently throw up, stomache churning slightly as I look at the scene I've caused. We... For sure won that fight, but holy fuck I just killed a man. Brutally and in an amazingly bloody way that I can't get out of my head. I'd absently walk to a corner for a few moments and return with the mask back on, speaking up to those present in a queasy voice while leaning against a wall. "That was... That was horrible honestly but at least we managed to not die to him or anything. God, let's just... Try to keep moving okay? I can still fight if we have to, and I won't hold back now either but... Fucks sake, I may not have any blood on my hands but that doesn't really change anything." I'd go quiet at that point, eyes just absently going over the area and trying not to think about what might come next.
The flames of night were keeping my focus narrow. Still, I had enough common sense to not manifest the statue quite yet. No doubt the under side of it probably looks worse right now. I'd looks over to the owl first, not sure if I should stop Mal from approaching it or not but next my attention was on Kaz. Three more rings. Did that mean what I think it did? The owl might have a better idea. "If Kaz has 3 rings...Liam just picked one up for sure, then that equals 4. Plus there's the mist ring so 5. There's the one from before too but it seems different. So then, that would means there's 2 left not including that one...Wait, the guy with the bad attitude who was at Byakuran's side before. He probably has one too..."
Bartz
#449

As soon as I hear the roof crash I jump to avoid getting crushed. I haven't survived all this BS to end up as a delicious pancake ! Being pummeled and pelted by rocks hurts like a bitch, but I can endure the bruises, it's nothing I haven't lived through before... I stand up looking at Tatsuya: "Hey-er... You okay dude?" I follow him in his footsteps and consciously make an effort to not look at where the guy once was. If Tats is walking away like this, he must not be a problem anymore and, well... Considering Tatsuya's state, it's safe to say it ain't a pretty sight... I've played enough Call of Cthulhu to know when I'll be faced with a SAN check. "Where should we go now? Do you maybe want to take a short break? You uh... Don't look so good, if you don't mind me saying"
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#450

(Florina)
Mukurowl brutally nips your finger when you try to pet him. Enough to draw blood. His eyes maliciously glare at you before he screeches to grab the attention of everyone.
(Everyone)
Mukurowl's heterochromatic eyes close in a pleased expression. Everyone here has done a great job of collecting all the rings. Except for mine. Kufufufufu! His tiny body jostles about and his wings flap as he laughs. I did agree to give up my ring with the rest of them collected buuuuuut - He completely rotates his head to face a wall rather then the group. I want to start a world war so that the world may be cleansed of it's current darkness and none of you seem capable of making such a wish. Maybe -
(Quintus, H20, and Kazuya)
Mukurowl points to you and two more of your companions.
(Everyone)
Those three can give me what I want but the rest of you lack the capacity. Mukurowl disapprovingly shakes his head. I am dissapointed with the group gathered here. The mist ring stays with me.
Ayano
#451

(Toki)
Ayano lets you go after you push back. Interesting ~ She mumbles and she hides behind one of the doors leading to the ballroom. She watches what your companions are up to from there. Ignoring your existence as if she didn't just press you for info.
"Is that so? Well, we can't exactly get people who fill your criteria so suddenly, can we? Is there any other way to convince you to give the ring to us?" This wasn't good. There wouldn't be an easy way to forcibly tale the ring from Murkuro at this point. There cooperation was vital but their criteria... What exactly were they judging? They pointed at Tatsuya, Kaz, and me... Leadership skills? Maybe...seems like a stretch. Maybe it has something to do with our age?
-Toki-
#453

"Umm... Ok then.. Alright." Truly a way with words, I know. But I didn't really know what Ayano was planning so I figure we're just going to have to go with it for now. "Don't mind me..." I mutter to myself as I walk past Ayano to the rest of the group and find them... Being lectured by an owl? That was weird. It didn't really matter much though, and I didn't have much to add. So I'd walk a little bit away from the ballroom doors and wave to everyone "Um... Hi... I found a banner talking about some rings but uh... I take it you all know that now." I awkwardly shift back and forth, having missed the whole ordeal. So I'll just... See what happens I guess... I didn't have any real ideas and any that I came up with were likely to fail anyways.
Bartz
#454

uhhhhhhh. What the fuck is happening? "What's with the sassy owl? What's going on here??" Suddenly everyone's back together and now some owl is judging us? I guess we've seen weirder things, but the feeling of surprise has a way of always feeling novel, doesn't it...
Kazuya
#455

[I feel somewhat offended by his words, but I make up everything fairly quick. We had all the rings but one, which this... talking owl had. But what is it implying? Is it trying to say it wants our bodies? The only reason that comes up to me is simple.] "Is this about power? I know I have it, and Tatsu does have it too. I know nothing of Narukami but..." [I feel like Liam is the only other strong enough to be desired in such a way.] "Besides you can talk a lot of smack, but there is no guarantee you actually have the ring with you, so we would only be going in blind. And even if it was, do we even know it's the real one?" [I would leave my right hand pressed against my hip. If I went for Lightspeed Slash, then it should be easy like this. Why play his game when we could tell it how it is.] "I don't see it with you, and if you have it up your ass then, well..." Pixie: "We would know why you really want their bodies~" [She says, sitting on my shoulder.]
{I retract my finger, looking at it as it now drops some blood. I would try to suck on it so I can pretend it stops bleeding, but being hurt annoys me more than it worries me. I shake my hand and glare up at the owl that is responsible for making my run not perfect.} "Ok dumbass. If you want, I'd make a wish to start that war right now, but we're reeeeaal close to the end and I don't feel like hurting anyone but you." {I don't want to pull out that lance that kind of carried me throughout my first three second scuffle with him, so I get the next best thing and use a gun. Not to shoot, but mostly to flaunt. Everyone else must have a plan, I don't need to waste time pretending I'm special.}
H2O
#457

Power... No I don't think it's about power, Kaz and I do share that yes. But isn't there something else, something that seems more relevant to what he's asking us to wish for... Yeah okay. "I'm gonna take a guess and say it's killing, maybe? At the least you were willing to try and kill white-haired pretty boy Kaz, not sure about Yu, but perhaps. As for me well..." I'd gesture to the tattered remains of my enemy with a wince under my mask, yeah I did that. "I don't exactly love the thought of starting a world war though, like Yu said. Is there any other way we might work this out?"
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#458

(Everyone)
Well I would also like to destroy the mafia in its entirety but that was already done Byakuran. Mukurowl raises his right claw to his face in a curious gesture. As he does so a ring is flaunted on one of his petite talons. The jewelry piece shifts up and down on the hook of his talon as his nail sifts his face feathers. I would also like my nagi back, my subordinates, or the dame boss that had an exellent body to possess. You all are late for that too. Byakuran managed to kill them all and leave only me. So really the only thing I have left in this blighted world is my desire to make it all end. The ring disappears once Mukurowl places his claw down. We can still work together if you can give me that. What do you have to lose from the choice? You have seen how wretched the people are here and the others outside are not worth much either. With many parallel versions of this world, there is no need to keep this damaged relic.
-Toki-
#459

"Ok.. No.. Just ignore me.. That's fine.." I nervously mutter to myself from my space near the doorway. I take a few steps closer to the rest of the group as I let out a sigh, sort of awkwardly standing in an open space in the ballroom Well it looks like our way out of here's lined up is it? it doesn't matter to us if this place is destroyed. As long as we get to go home. So we should be encouraging it. Unless he's the guy we're here to stop. I don't really have an answer to that. But it didn't matter anyways, odds are they would come to their own conclusions regardless of what I said so I was fine just watching.
Kazuya
#460

[I roll my eyes and so does Pixie. I see. He's one of these guys. No wonder this is a shounen.] "Okay featherface, but how do we even do that to begin with. You haven't even anything about that." [I always like telling nihilistic people that they would be happier if they just killed themselves. It's a really annoying way of thinking, not because I feel like there isn't truth to what they say but inaction irks me all the same.] "Boo hoo, birdie's a psychopath. Big deal. So, get to the point of it all so you can flock off."
{I have nothing of note to add, like the background character I am. I literally just want to leave because I don’t care about this universe, so all I can do is slightly lower my gun and pout off to the side. Agreeing to crazy things while faking a cute sad anime gaze should be my forte after all.} “I honestly wouldn’t be against this if you let me pet you, baka.” {It’s not like I’m being a stark contrast from Tatsuya who threw up over picking off some stupid little weak man five minutes ago. No, we’re all in character. I just don’t have to rhyme.}
Bartz
#462

"Man I'm so lost... I'll refer to your better judgement as to what the next course of action is, boss !" I nod towards Yuu. So he's looking for people capable of killing? And what's this about possessing? I feel like I've been running around so much that in the end I missed all the important plot beats! Err- wait... this ain't a game, focus. For now, stay alert and ready to take action. This has the looks of a climactic scene, so let's not mess things up now!
For a moment I was a little taken back. Murkuro certainly wanted a lot of things he couldn't have...all because it was apparently too late. Did that mean all those people were dead? More importantly it seemed we might have an answer for how things got that bad in this world in the first place. "Focus on Kaz's question by all means but...too late means they were killed by Byakuran, right? So then...one of those people you were talking about wouldn't happen to be some guy with spiky hair and bright colored flames, would they? Maybe more specifically they would be found with a small person in a generic mafia attire?" That was the extent of what I knew but perhaps it would be enough to determine a few things. For whatever reason Murkuro didn't seem too fond of Byakuran so maybe if he disliked the main villain then he knew the hero of the story too.
(edited by Quintus_Geminus)
H2O
#464

Hmm, strange. Sounds like Yu must be talking about protags or something. As for me... I don't have a ton to add, but I suppose we can hear this edgy internet fucko out for the moment. "What Kaz said pretty much, we really don't know the details of this plan and it's a bit hard to agree to something without being told any of how it works dontcha think?" I've really got nothing to say beyond agreeing with Kaz for now, though I'd idly ponder what exactly our move will be if it ends up coming down to violence against this guy. He must have some kind of annoying power up his sleeve after all, right?
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#465

(Everyone)
Mukurowl gnashes his little beak. You lot have to be the dumbest idiots I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. I probably now owe the skylark and moss head an actual apology if I join them soon. Mukurowl strecteches out both his wings to motion upward to no particular place. They both were stupid idiots but at least they were decisive ones that didn't ask so many questions. Kufufufufufu~ Mukurowl hangs his head under his right wing. Silent in deep thought until he lets out a deep breath. His whole demeanor relaxes and he attempts to relay his plans again ... with more detail. You all collect the rings. I join you with my ring. We all gather in a circle with the rings and really really wish for time to change. It can go past or future. To help me you would need to think past. About 2 years in the past for this location. If it works then you don't have to do much else. I can get rid of the younger Byakuran, Yuni, and Sawada Tsunayoshi. Then finish off this world by tweaking a chemical compound Byakuran made to suppress the most powerful of flame users. Make it so the chemical gets the rest of humanity instead. Mukurowl explains this slowly to all of you as if you were a bunch of toddlers.
(Quintus)
Mukurowl does not answer your question directly but he does look to you a few times with a despondent gaze. The questions you asked seem to be extremly difficult for him to answer so instead he have a vain showing to you and everyone else.
Kazuya
#466

[I nod my head as it makes it clear what it is we need to do. I look at my right hand and see the three rings. We all need to be wearing one to make it happen too, and it seems like we all need to agree to where it is we are going. From the looks of it, this seems to be a bad future. But going back two years really is enough? I somehow doubt it. Wish I had seen this anime or read the manga.] "...Right, so we just need to do that." [At that moment, as I take off Gam's and Bell's rings while keeping Byakuran on myself, I remember. Ayano. The other person like us that is trapped. At first, I didn't exactly care much if we went back, but considering this... I look back to where Gamma was.] "Narukami, Tatsuya, Gamma. We need to speak quickly about this. We need to consider our options. Mal, Liam. We all need to wear different rings, so if you have none of you, you should put these on." [I offer the other two rings I had to them, but if they already had one, then it was up for anyone’s taking. I already had one anyways.] "Or you three, doesn't matter who picks what." [Whatever happened with this, I would go back near the doors and wait for the guys to make a call with this. At the same time, I check the time. This shouldn't take more than 5 minutes, but you never know. But when I turn to head, I see the familiar girl and remain in shock, for a bit. Pixie has to hit me on the head before I come to it. So here's Ayano.] "A...Ayano..." [I shake my head harder.] "What do you guys know, share it all right here, right now, and let's figure out a way to take that stupid ring. From the sound of it, only those wearing the rings will escape, which means we'll end up abandoning her here too. And... even if this isn't Mish, this is the KagePro girl, alien to this universe. The one person from the same group as before."
-Toki-
#467

"Umm... Maybe I'm a bit of an idiot...." I mutter to myself only to receive an unwelcome retort, but we're back on time travel and that does happen to be something Towa's an expert in. For better or for worse. I take a deep breath as I look back up to Kaz, taking a few steps closer to the rest of the group as I whisper to him "A.. Actually I... Have an idea. But to do it I'll.. Have to stay back." I already disapprove of this plan but it might let us actually fix everything. Not ruin it like we have last time its not our problem if the world's ruined. None of its real anyways, we just have to get back home. it matters to me. I mean... I finally have a chance to be useful. Silence is the only reply. After a few seconds, I look over to Mukuro, clearing my throat to make a proposal. "So if these rings have a connection to time, why don't we go back to before Byakuran was able to defeat everyone and save everyone, your nagi, your subordinates.. If we just cut off the problem at the root no one would have to die. Time magic happens to be my area of expertise. Though I've only ever done short jumps before....." This plan is sounding worse by the second Then its a good thing you're not in control now isn't it? I take a deep breath before continuing. My mind racing as I look through all the possibilities "If the rings are a powerful magic catalyst associated with time then I can probably use them to greatly extend the range of my own abilities. Its difficult to shift the entirety of reality back years, but it is far easier to shift back a spirit. Though normally this only lets you shift back to somewhere in your own timeline, if I were to use an anchoring point and channel my talent through a series of powerful artifacts I could probably go well over two years and bring everyone to the same point." I let out a sigh, it was quite a bit to go through but I think I explained the lore well enough. At least as well as it was likely to be given. For this last part I look Mukuro in the eyes "The only problem is that I'd have to find a specific point on your personal timeline to latch onto and send everyone back together. Of course, everyone else would be stuck in the 6 nearest bodies but... Its better than nothing? We'd just... Need a 7th person to use the rings. There are exactly 7 here and I'd have to spend all my effort anchoring everyone so we need one more."
For now I'd take the blue colored ring from Kaz. I don't know how well it suited me but it seemed better than nothing. "Mukuro wouldn't be easy to fight. Neither do I think we have the time. Gamma's plan sounds risky but also more...doable since we probably won't have the same time limit. Overall, I'm not really sure what to think here but I think even Mukuro will agree to a plan that allows him to travel back in time."
{I didn’t grab anything, so I turn my gaze away from the prissy little unfeeling owl bitch and go over towards Kaz, snatching way the ring that was left since I didn’t grab shit. Whichever it was, it probably doesn’t matter, Liam might have had one anyway.} “I never asked for all that, but thanks. I can’t wait to do some Captain Planet action.” {Even as I leave a smirk on my face, the sarcasm still slipping out of my words comes from my annoyance from having to drag out this series of events for even longer. Well... at least it’s not another time loop. That’s be even more tedious. Gamma’s time travel goes over whatever had to make us speed run this operation, so hopefully it should not be a problem.}
Bartz
#470

"I already have a ring. The one the uh... Pancake scientist had. Anyway, I'm for Gamma's plan. It sounds like a wacky enough plan that it just might work. That being said, if we're stuck in random bodies, I'll probably lose all my powers..." If I don't have the crystal shards, there's no reason I could use any of the jobs. And the equipment is technically in my, aka this body's, "inventory" so it wouldn't travel back either... It'll be rough if we have to fight in that state.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#471

(Everyone)
Nine years and ten months back. Mukurowl remained silent throughtout the explanation and subsequent confirmation of such a farfetched plan. But, now he pretty animated at the prospect. His eyes have noticebaly taken on a hopeful shine that had been lacking the entire time. If everyone including myself could be sent back to the day after the ring succession trial then there will be enough bodies for this plan to work out. We would have about a week to fix everything before the world is damaged again. As for the rings .... Mukurowl looks to everyone with determination. They might be without original owner but they have always been powerful enough on their own to perform some miracles Kufufufu~ It's the Vongola optimism that makes them continue to work. Mukurowl has agreed to this crazy plan and will follow the subsequent steps to make it work.
~~~~~~~
The ring holders and their respective rings Kazuya - Sky Quintus - Rain Florina - Lightning Bartz - Sun H20 - Storm Mukurowl - Mist Unclaimed - Cloud Note: the rings will affect what comes next so ensure that you have the ring you want now.
Ayano
#472

Ayano has no idea how some guy she never met before knows her name. But that isn't at the top of her concerns. Hearing the plan and seeing everyone agree to take part in it makes her feel anxious. So right after Mukurowl is done, she immediately join in on the dicussion to not be left behind. I want in too! She glances at the right hand wall and awkwardly stammers. I would like to help save this world as well ... Not really, Ayano just doesn't want to be left alone again in this huge, empty manor. Not like anyone needs to know that though. She will happily take any ring offered to her without arguement.
"Hey, Tatsuya. This blue ring has something to do with more water based abilities if Bluebell is anything to go by. Would you want to switch just I'm case? Might be better if you stay in familiar territory but the choice is yours. Just want to make sure we have the best chance possible if we're gonna end up in diffrent bodies again." I'd hold the ring out to Tatsuya. Not sure if this was even how it worked but it seemed more logical than anything else. "Otherwise I'm ready for this plan I guess. Though it'll probably take a lot of getting done."
Kazuya
#474

[I would try to hide my smile from the sudden crazy plan Gamma had come up with. I didn't even need to come up with anything, so this may work. I merely nod before rejoining the group again while giving Ayano looks from time to time, not really knowing what to think.] "I'll take care of Byakuran's ring. It's only right, I did... take his life." [I take a deep breath before returning Pixie back inside the COMP. I had no idea what would happen, but I am not going to risk losing her like this. With this in mind, I also turn to Ayano.] "...It's only right, she's with us. Whatever happens, she needs to come too." [My piece said, I'm ready to follow Gamma's instructions.]
(edited by Kazuya)
Bartz
#475

I turn to Kaz' "Well, we did promise her we'd take her along during the last cycle. I'd feel bad if we went back on our word. Oh and if anyone wants my ring, feel free to say so. I don't have any particular attachement to it. I don't know what any of them do, and I'm fine finding out when I try'em." I'm curious what gamma's ritual is all about though. Here's hoping it all goes smoothly...
H2O
#476

I'd nod to Yu, trading rings with him quickly. If we're lucky it'll work out like that since I actually am getting used to having water magic going for me and all. It's a strange thing to be getting used to having any supernatural powers at my command but here we are. "Yeah makes sense to me, if we're lucky it'll even hold true. If not... I can figure it out as we go. Don't have the advantage I did in grasping the belt's powers, but I can think on my feet." I'd shoot the group a thumbs up at this point, pulling the transformation off to reveal my business suit and giving everyone a casual smile while I settle the ring Yu had given me upon my hands. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be for this madness, just say when everybody!"
{How nice. Lightning. Not like mine though, mine is more simple and bullshit than whatever this might end up to be. Everyone around me is switching like we're in some kind of trade market, and I'm sitting in a corner somewhere yet again.} "You know what, whatever this ring does, I'll just deal with it. Having to socialize with others even more is so tiring." {While I COULD try to do some last minute swapping with someone like Ayano or Liam, that's too much effort, too much work, too much verbal communication. My character already had kind of something similar to lightning, so what I'll end up with I'm fine with. I flip my hair before responding to Tatsuya with a bored gaze as usual.} "Yes, let's get on with it. I'm already ready after all."
-Toki-
#478

"Ok then.. That.. Went better than expected." I mutter to myself before looking between Ayano and Kaz and adding "That's Kaz by the way. So.. Good luck with that." before anyone can actually respond to that I take a deep breath and go into the brief but important explanation "Alright, now that we're all settled its pretty simple. I approach the middle of the group and put my hand forward, just like after all of those dumb team meets after our soccer games. It was pretty silly, but also the best way to have everyone making contact. "Everyone needs to circle up and put your ring hand into the circle. Mukuro first, so that I can connect to his spirit and thus timeline without having to go through anyone else. After that I'll need a few minutes of quiet to focus." once everyone's circled up I'd quickly add. "Oh and Murkrow this might feel weird for a bit, but just try to bear with me as I settle this." Once everyone's ready I close my eyes and focus on Mukurow, for a moment things would seem to distort like when I was freezing time, but once I have a grasp on his personal timeline, I can go further back. While I'm probing his timeline Mukurow might feel something like two snakes winding around his spirit. Carefully, in an effort not to disturb, but perhaps unsettling nonetheless. Nine years and ten months? That was quite a while back and even then not super specific, but it does give me a range to start searching. This ring succession trial sounded like a big deal to this world, so it'd probably be a large affair. Once I've gotten to the right month, I let the hours skip by in a second, waiting to locate something like the ceremony, before finally pinpointing the minute in question. It seemed important to him, perhaps "shining" in a way. If everything goes as planned, I reach out to the rings for power as I announce the spell. "Time turns upon itself to that special moment in time!" If everything goes as planned, then the whole group would feel like they're hurtling at a speed approaching light as everything is left behind, replaced by a massive, blue space between timelines. It only lasted a few seconds, before finally everyone is at the moment in question. Leaving me behind.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#479

(Everyone minus Toki)
You all wake up on the soft, green carpet of a tiny bedroom. The rest of the surrounding floor is made of basic wood. To your left is a well-made bed sized for one person. To The right are some small bookcases containing textbooks, notebooks, and other material that a teenager would find interesting. There is an old tv on top of one of the bookcases but it is off right now. If you pay enough attention you will also notice a gentle breeze drifting in from a full length window with balcony exit. Between you and the rest of your companions is a tiny coffee table with mugs on it. The mugs contain a still steaming brew of some dark liquid and on the table there is also a haphazard assortment of pencils and notebooks.
(Kazuya)
You awaken in the body of a short and slim teenage boy with spiky brown hair and warm brown eyes. You lack the weapons you came with but look pretty neat in a standard summer middle school uniform. On your right hand lies the ring that you held.
(Quintus)
You awaken in the body of an average teenage boy with long silver hair that looks pretty octupuc-like. Your green eyes easily narrow upon waking and you are also in a standard summer middle school uniform but its less proper with the collar open. On your arms are a mess of wristbands and rings including the ring that you held.
(H20)
You awaken in the body of a fairly tall teenage boy with short, spiky black hair and large brown eyes. You have the same standard summer middle school uniform as the rest but there is no tie with it. You also have a baseball bat attached to a bookbag on your back and on the left hand lies the ring that you held.
(Florina)
You awaken in the body of a five-year old child wearing a cow patterned costume. Your hair is styled in a massive afro with horns on both side of the head and you have a little cow tail attached to the costume. You don't have the ring attached on your person but your hair feels oddly weighted as if it is carrying a lot of stuff inside.
(Bartz)
You awaken in the body of an older teen with tanned skin, grey eyes, and white hair. You have a scar on your left temple and a medical bandage on your nose. You are also wearing the pants of the standard summer middle school uniform but only a white shirt above. Some sports tape is tied around your right arm, which also carries the ring you previously held.
(Everyone minus Toki)
Once you get your bearings you will also notice the presence of a raven-haired teen with a vicious gaze, another older teen with purple pineapple-shaped hair, and a teenage girl standing by the door and looking around with clear confusion in her gaze. The teenage girl looks like a female clone of pineapple hair.
(Toki)
You are left behind in the empty manor.
Bartz
#480

"What kind of anime BS did I get myself into...." I mutter to myself. I look like the stereotypical genki gal, except I'm a guy. I'm gonna guess it's tea on the table... Might as well take a sip, see how others react. I need to figure out our plan of attack with the others.
It took me a second to understand that this was all real. For a moment the feeling of unfamiliarity would strike as I looked around the room. There was also the confused looking girl in the corner but there wasn't a lot of time for that now. "We should start by making sure we understand who's who. I'm guessing Mukuro hasn't changed too much. If you could then maybe you'd help us understand who these people are and what they can do exactly." It seemed the flames of night were still affecting me in some way as I could still only focus on what was ahead. First I had to see wether or not my current body had anything else on it. Maybe a weapon or something of that nature.
Bartz
#482

"Oh ! I guess there's no need to pretend being whoever I'm supposed to be. This is Liam by the way. You would be... Kaz or Yuu?"
Kazuya
#483

[So we are in different bodies again. I know nothing of this place, so I will only have to remain careful until we finish what we came here to do in the first place. The COMP was gone and so was the sword but... why do I feel smaller and why does my hair feel like it's all over the place? I stand up and notice I am, indeed, on the shorter side now. I have no idea who I am as I touch my face.] "I'm Kaz, just so you guys know. Does anyone recognize me...?" [I hate this voice.]
Bartz
#484

"oh god. Now I know what anime this is."
{Ah yes, the classic trope. This must always happen in shows and animes like this. Maybe. I wasn't alive for it, so I shouldn't really care. I yawn, a bit loudly, rubbing my eyes. I don't even realize who I am until I jump out of bed and land on the floor that almost seemed like it went on for way too long. Well, whoever this character is must have an annoying voice as well if they're this short.} "Ugh, Mal. My name's Mal." {I drowsily go for the table that has the coffee mugs, "jumping" for the beverages, which I'm probably too short to get. Or I'm just extremely lazy. I shake my head, scratching it and just now realizing I have an afro that might have something inside of it. Crazy.}
H2O
#486

I'd just sigh a bit and crack my knuckles, no belt to be found. So I'll have to figure out what this ring and this person are able to do... His body seems pretty strong though at least so that's something, I can work with it. Most likely. "Tatsuya, and yeah it'd be a bit nice to know what these folks can do. Should think about how we're gonna stop these events, too."
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#487

(Bartz)
You are wrong, The drinks turns out to be hot chocolate.
(Quintus)
When you check the shirt pockets of your uniform you find a handful of mini bombs shoved in them. You also obtain a cigarette lighter from the pocket of your jeans and a miniture pack of cigarettes.
(Florina)
You have to jump to reach one of the mugs on the table and the mug almost slips from your really tiny hands. All the jumping about should also leave you a little winded given the young body you have. When you scratch your afro a few tiny pink colored grenades fall out onto the floor.
(Everyone)
The girl continues to stare at you all with comfused, innocent eyes. Why are you guys acting so weird? The pinapple haired teen beside her, speaks in a voice that should sound very familiar to you. Chrome, when have any of these vagrants ever acted normal. They must have all hit their heads during the Varia battles. Chrome instantly accepts Mukuro's explanation with a nod. She seems to trust him very much. Mukuro then gently leans on top of Chrome's head and winks at all of you. Useless boss and equally useless friends instead of getting to know each other don't we have more important things to get to. We should head out quick before Mama Sawada or the demon tutor show up and make things more complicated. The raven haired teen becomes conscious right after Mukuro is done speaking.
Ayano
#488

I'm a guy!? Ayano yells when she awakens in a body that is noticeably taller. She instantly reaches for her new throat to check and she feels ill within a few seconds. She has wondered what being a guy may be like but this was way too sudden. Also in her hands are two bloodstained tonfas and she really does not want to know how they were used. This isn't the weirdest thing i've dealt with but it tops the list of weird stuff. She declares.
Bartz
#489

"Head out? Where to ! We don't know squat about this place or time ! We don't even know anything about ourselves ! I think we first need to gather more info to figure out what the upcoming chain of events is going to be and what we need to do in order to set things right. But in order to do that, we need more info about this place ! Surely you can help us with that?"
Kazuya
#490

"Who you callin'-" [I take a deep breath as another person opens their big mouth. I would calmly walk over to Liam and punch him on his back so he takes the damn hint before smiling at the rest of the group and the two seemingly unknown people, one of them being Mukuro.] "You're right, we are just tired... it wasn't easy dealing with all that..." [I try not to act out, just trying to put up a gentle act. I may be wrong with this one but who knows.] "Let's get to it before the day ends. I don't like leaving things unfinished!"
(edited by Kazuya)
H2O
#491

Tch, the girl will be a pain in our ass then won't she? Lovely, gonna have to figure out how to deal with this. Hopefully, we can get Mukuro to actually explain what the fuck we're doing later but for now just play along I guess. Baseball gear... Doesn't help with his personality much, but eh. I'd offer a laid-back smile and shrug slightly. "Haha, yeah it was... It was a thing. But hey we're still here so it ain't that bad! Come on, lets get going I guess!" I'd also now take a moment to search through my belongings, maybe I can find something that'll be useful in the stuff on this guy? One can only hope Either way, I'm ready to go whenever we get moving.
"Yeah yeah, that's what I was planning to do, idiots! We're supposed to be moving right now!" {I set the mug on the floor, going to retrieve the grenades that fell out of this stupid kid's hair. Well, at least acting extremely entitled isn't new. I just have to be loud about it. How annoying. I go and follow behind Kaz, but then I immediately walk back to get the mug I fought hard for.} "And I'm taking this with me too! Good hot chocolate..." {I take a sip of it to wake me up, which I fail to do properly so I burn my tongue slightly. Oh well, all I have to do is just endure the pain and move on with my life. It's not like a tear might roll down my cheek. Because it does. It's fine, this body is fine and grenades are fine. Everything is fine.}
Really? We have to play these roles already even with not even understanding the first thing about these people. I'd be sure to give Murkuro an annoyed glare this time. "Still doing the whole vague and mysterious thing? Aren't we past that yet? Whatever, let's just get to somewhere where talking will be easier than. Not understanding the rules of the situation is started to get old."
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#494

(H20)
You search through your belongings and find a pack of gum in one of your pockets. Inside the bookbag you find some note books that look barely touched and a fresh pack of sushi. Don't forget that you also have a baseball bat conveniently strapped to your bag.
(Everyone)
I simply wanted some more time with Nagi after not seeing her for so long. Mukuro's sadly looks at Chrome and holds up a strand of her hair. You guys are right. There are more important things at stake right now that need the most attention. Chrome suddenly collapses to the floor and Mukuro's current form fades in a plume of mist. Within a few seconds, Chrome stands up again and upon speaking it is clear that Mukuro is now inhabiting her body. Better now? My body in this time period is already in prison, which means I have to in my protege's body to be of any use. Let's get this over with. Mukuro moves to everyone in the group and shares info on who you currently are.
(Bartz)
You are a lawnhead named Ryohei. You can punch stuff and heal so please don't run too far from the group. Also whenever you speak you should be annoyingly loud and always excited about some sort of physical activity.
(Quintus)
You are a tsundere named Gokudera that practically fawns over the boss constantly. When you aren't threatening anyone in the nearby vicinity you are making sure that Tsunayoshi is taken care of. You also hate the rain idiot a lot. Just toss some bombs if we get into a fight and try not to blow us all up.
(H20)
The bat turns into a sword if you swing it fast enough. Your name is Yamamoto. All you need to do is learn how to use a sword real quick to be of any use in a fight. Also you have to be smiling all the time and all buddy buddy with the tsundere and boss.
(Florina)
Cry whenever you get hurt and you pretty much pull off a decent Lambo. You are annoying cow child through and through. Oh and if you care enough to fight don't bother. Unless we are all dying I would recommend that you not try unless you want to be in a hospital.
(Kazuya)
You are our very naive leader, Tsunayoshi Sawada. You can shoot sky flames out of your hands and you can punch too. All you need to do is constantly fumble around to convince anyone that you are really our boss.
(Ayano)
You are the cloud that I hate so much. Your name is Hibari. I don't care enough to tell you about your abilities since I can't even stand looking at your face. Find out on your own.
(Everyone)
Now that we are all acquainted we can go kill a white-haired college student. Mukuro exits the bedroom leaving the door out wide open for any who care to follow.
Kazuya
#495

"So the leader, and a boss. I got it. I just need to be... nice, ish." [I rub the back of my head, awkwardly. I would need to chill out, wouldn't I. I have not much to do besides taking a deep, deep breath and nodding.] "Let's get this over with, we need to get back already. Stay in character guys... when it matters anyways." [I follow the previously-an-owl-bastard.]
Just be a jerk to everyone but Kaz? I guess I could do that but I have mixed feeling over being an asshole to Tatsuya. Also bombs...I played with smoke bombs a bit as a kid. Guess the diffrence here is these ones are actually dangerous. Can't say I'm too thrilled about the idea of tossing them around but it might be better than nothing. "Well, we're not going to figure things out just by staying here. This will definetly be quite a change of pace. Let's just hope we don't run into anyone on the way. ... Though, if you take your role too far I might start with that threatening thing on you, Mal." With that quiet threat I'd follow Murkuro. As he said before, the less people to deal with the better.
“Never was going to try and fight here, and I never will now. Especially not now. But thanks for the tip, oh wise sage.” {I have to be myself but more of a coward. That’ll be fun. I can make fun of everyone here for keeping me alive. This is great. Playing bitch is something I’ve always wanted to do but I was too good to do it. Having an excuse to really is an amazing thing. I should probably start now.} “Lol, okay.” {I reply to his threat nonchalantly. Maybe if he does better at it I’ll act scared. He wouldn’t do that to me...he better not...he will. Whatever. I go and walk my dwarf ass over to follow Mukuro because we need to get this done.}
H2O
#498

I'd follow along after the group, smiling slightly and flashing everyone a thumbs up as we walk after the bastard crow. "Heck yeah, let's take care of things! Come on everybody this'll be a piece of cake." I'd also draw out the baseball bat, gonna need to get used to having its weight in my hands... A lot different than when I'm getting ready to fight as H2O. Then I can feel the endless rush of the ocean flowing through me, terrifying power dancing at my fingertips. This is just... I'm athletic, and strong for a human, but I couldn't throw a car or shrug off a sniper shot. It feels limiting, but I'll work with it. Gotta.
Bartz
#499

"pffft ! Tatsuya, you sound like a dork" Maybe I should search my pockets too. I follow our "leader's" lead and get myself ready to go while briefly checking my pockets and clothes.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#500

(Bartz)
You check your pockets and find nothing too impressive. Just some medical gauze.
(Everyone)
Mukuro leads you to the front door of the house. You and the group almost make it out without attracting the attention of anyone else. But, before you can leave a soft, sweet voice calls out to you from the kitchen. Tsu-kun are you and your friends leaving so soon? A plain faced woman pokes her head out from the kitchen and kindly smiles. I made lunch since you all seemed so hungry. Mukuro doesn't say anything. Though his feet shift a little and he looks away. Clearly leaving you and your group to deal with this.
Kazuya
#501

[For a moment, I feel as if a deep, deep need within my soul sparks, trying to escape me. Instincts resurface as I hear the voice. I do not know who this is, but I must reply.] "A-Ah! We need to go out for just a moment, there's something important we need to do but we'll be back as soon as possible! It shouldn't take long!" [I look back and sincerely smile back at the woman I didn't know. I invoke such feelings of happiness by thinking of happy memories.]
{While Kazuya gets distracted by a middle aged milf, I go ahead and try to sneak out the door along with Mukuro. I would have latched onto his leg to if not for the fear of him kicking me back into the room.} "I was never a part of this..." {I escaped a library scene before, I should also escape a protagonist's household just fine. However...maybe this guy's mom is important. To me?...Maybe. I wouldn't know. I'm just an infant and I never watched the show. She probably would not have even known I was here, right?}
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#503

(Everyone)
The woman is not the least bit perturbed. Okay Tsu-kun have a nice day! The woman pokes her head back into the kitchen and Mukuro walks right out the door. If you follow behind him then you will initially be walking along the street. Around you are rows of homes that are similar in apperance and have gates the very front with name plates. After passing the fiftieth home with "Takahashi", "Watanabe", or "Shimura" on the front plate you reach the entrance to the local train station. This is when Mukuro informs you of the plan. Currently Byakuran is a college student studying at Saitama University. That is only about two stops away so we can sneak in, kill him, and be back before dinner gets cold. I doubt Byakuran has has his abilities by now and even if he does there is still some strength in numbers. Or I could just trap him in one of my illusions kufufufu~ Mukuro walks toward the ticket counter as if you and your freinds had already agreed to the plan. Do you agree to murdering a defenseless college student?
(Kazuya and Quintus)
Upon arriving at the train station you immediately sense the presence of strong flames emanating near the station platform. You can't see who is exuding the flames from where you are. But, the flames do feel considerably menacing.
Kazuya
#504

"What...!? That's a bit much! But... I can't say there is any other kind of solution to this..." [I have to cross my arms and think about this. This can't be right. When I killed Byakuran, even if the guy had tried to kill us multiple times, I still don't feel okay with doing it, and there is yet another possibility here, that this one never did anything bad to begin with, even if he might in the future.] "I get it, the future can definitely change like this. But... at the very least, give me the chance to talk to him before doing anything too drastic! If there is a chance to solve this without taking more lives pointlessly then we should try for it." [I have to be realistic too.] "But if words won't do, if he doesn't believe me... I guess there's not much we can do. But if it comes to that, then you'll do it. Not me, and not anyone else here." [My part said, I only need to comment on one other thing.] "A-Also... I feel something strange, like... powerful, near the platform. I'm not sure what, but I have to let you know."
"Hooray, murder. You know, any option's fine and if I was more powerful I'd do it myself. But being an infant is real tough. Yeah Mukuro, you got this. I believe in you." {Would pat him on the back but since me petting him got me a nip on my finger, I'm not risking it when he has an actual human body. Even if they're a girl, though knowing this kid he'd probably simp for both protag's mom and this girl.} "Anyways, Kazuya are we going to be able to do anything about whatever your great foresight is sensing right now? Music would be great to listen to while I go huddle in a corner but we don't have that in this time period."
Bartz
#506

"Kaz, you sound like one of those, "this is the point of no return" NPCs in games... How powerful are we talking? Can you use your powers to figure out some stuff about it? " I'll let the others figure out the murdering. I'm just a sheep. I'll do as I'm told and get the fuck out of this mess. This has gone on for long enough... I miss being bartz...
Familiar yet different. Was that how to describe that feeling? "Not just powerful but there's a hint of malice too. If I had to guess this power has something to do with the powers people have been throwing around as well. Not sure why I can feel it too but might be worth checking out...Cautiously that is, as I said, it doesn't feel friendly." That being said, I'd try to get a look at what it was we were feeling as well. Of course, that came with the risk of getting closer. I just needed to get close enough to get a look though so maybe it wouldn't turn out too badly.
H2O
#508

I'd sigh while nodding to Kaz, this could be a real pain... And frankly I don't love the thought of resorting to murder so quickly either. "Yeah what he said, if we gotta do it then I guess I'll go along. But I don't want it to be our first choice... And come on, we can handle this right guys? I mean we've gotten this far, no sense in failing now." There's a bitter tone in my voice while looking around the area and starting to reach for the baseball bat I had by this point stowed away again, maybe I can make some use of it if I get a chance. But god damn, this will be a lot harder than feeling an ocean dancing to my tune with a method I designed myself.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#509

(Everyone)
Are you people serious? Mukuro whisper hisses at you and your friends with a look of pure disbelief. Did you already forget that this is the same man that was willing to keep all of us trapped in his perfectly crafted hell just for some amusement? He will kill many for an extra laugh or two before he gets bored and kills again. Yet for some "nice good" feeling you are willing to let him off with a gentle slap on the wrist. Mukuro forcibly hands a ticket to you and to the others. Byakuran is scum no matter the time period.
(Quintus)
You move closer to the station platform and hide behind a huge potted plant. From where you are you can feel the flames radiating off a large man wearing a black cloak, top hat, and cravat. The man's face and hands are covered with clean white bandages, which don't cause alarm among the other people on the platform. But, the man noticeably has a bit more leg room then the rest with the normal folks avoiding his immediate vicinity. The man is also ramrod straight with only his head occasionally raising up. This man stands at the center of the station platform.
Ayano
#510

Ayano, who had been silent the entire time, suddenly raises her hand. I say we should just kill Byakuran and get this over with. He has done a lot to all of us already and there is no real way to know if he can actually change for the better ... Ayano pensively gazes about. We could probably kill him easily if we maintain the element of surprise. Maybe none of us even have to directly murder him. We could just hire someone like an aggrevied girlfriend or jealous rival to do it for us ~
Kazuya
#511

"Mukuro, if you have an issue with our method then you can go ahead and kill him yourself. Unless you are too much of a pussy to do anything on your own. And while you think on what to do, keep your mouth shut and let us work. Be a good kid." [I take the ticket and make sure to keep moving forward. The only one losing anything here was him, and as long as it works, any method, then it should be fine. We just need to avoid Byakuran getting to power. I follow Yu and try to remain... well, lowkey.] "That's... the guy...? Man, I don't understand anything." [I look at the rest of the group and then at Mukuro.] "...I honestly don't care to know who this is, let's just get this over with and reach Byakuran. I don't feel like getting trapped in side stories right now."
H2O
#512

Not wasting time seems like a smart move to me... As for Mukuro. "Yeah I at least won't get in the way of that plan Mukuro, and if he's as defenseless as you think then it shouldn't be too tricky with those illusions of yours right? Not exactly a master swordsman over here either..." I'd sigh a bit while considering just how bad it could be if I actually need to fight, maybe with a few months to learn I could get decent enough but being tossed into swordplay so suddenly is pretty bad. Either way, nothing to do but keep on moving and trying to get closer to our goal.
"They're dangerous...Might be related to Byakuran. We should keep an eyes on them anyway. more importantly though we should just focus on getting to Byakuran. I don't care how we deal with this situation honestly, just as long as we come to some conclusion here. At this point we're too invested to choose some other path." What worried me most was that, that man might for some reason be here for us specifically. They were obviously bad news and might even be here for them somehow. Maybe Byakuran can still sense parallel worlds even in this time and already found out what we might do. "Let's sneak on the train if we can. Maybe we can hide among the people in the crowd."
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#514

(Everyone)
Mukuro looks like he wants to say something but remains quiet. He waits until all the tickets are passed around and then boards the train without looking back. You follow after him and board a sparsely populated train. Lucky for you there are enough seats to accommodate your entire group. As you get comfortable there is then a pleasant chime and the doors of the train smoothly close. Soon the train is moving and you are on you way to bother some random college student in Tokyo. The window offers a gorgeous scenic view of a bay. The safety notices on the train are fun to stare at too with a variety of cute mascot characters running around. Mukuro does not look at any of these sights, instead apprehensively staring at the train doors connecting one train car to another.
(Kazuya and Quintus)
Before you boarded the train you witnessed the creepy man on the platform enter an adjoining train car. He didn't react at all to your group, but his flame presence suddenly expanded to the point of making you feel nauseous from it. As you sit down with the rest of your group you can still feel the dark flames seeping into the car.
Bartz
#515

"Woooow What a view ! I knew japan would be a sight for sore eyes ! Even if these weren't exactly the circumstances I was hoping for to visit..." There's not much else we can do other than play a role right now. I don't exactly see any good way of dealing with things as they currently stand...
Kazuya
#516

[I was used to being in a train with this many people, but this wasn't right, something is feeling off and I'm feeling nausea. I hate this feeling, it always only makes me angry.] "Is it just me...? I'm feeling so... nauseous all of a sudden." [I look to the side, not really focusing on anything at the moment. That's when I see it, the dark flames coming closer.] "Only Yu could feel it before, like me... there's something wrong here. Does anyone else here feel all weird?" [I shake my head, but I'm not sure I can hide my expression; I really hate nausea.] "Mukuro, that creepy old guy with the dark flames, do you know him? Did you even see him? I'm not feeling right and I think it's his fault."
Ugh, nausea of course. Luckily I'm actually used to this feeling...and this body felt oddly accustomed to it as well? This guy seemed to be in better shape then me yet there seemed to be some odd familiarity with stomach pain...Well, whatever. It didn't matter anyway. Focusing on what was causing this feeling was more important. "Tsuna is someone important, right? You referred to him as the boss earlier and I guess that's what I'm supposed to call him too. Just how big of a target would he actually be even on a normal day?"
H2O
#518

Right... A target, that'd be real annoying for me if we ended up having to deal with getting attacked by some random weirdo on the way there. Nothing to it though if we do. "Heh, so we could be dealing with something soon huh... Sounds rough, well I'm fine trying to help out if some dumbass gets in our way. Can't promise I'll do great though." I'd just shrug in a casual way while absently holding the bag with my bat close, it isn't a weapon I'm great with by any means. In fact I haven't ever used a sword before in my life, I have used a baseball bat though. Maybe just stick to the club part, hah. What a joke that is, having a sword and using it to bludgon people.
{I do not know what's happening, I just have to follow everyone on the train that they are all boarding. Should not be too hard anyway, that's what I have to do in order to not get lost.} "Ugh, if that idiot actually wants to fight then he'll have to deal with you guys. I can just run away, but can he not exist in the same room as us? Fleeing will be so exhausting, that's too much effort." {As we all get on the train, I pick a random seat next to my friends. Though, having to climb onto the seat is a very new experience. Why must being a midget just the most horrendous thing to have to deal with? At least the 5 year olds didn't have brainpower to know that being like this is suffering, but sadly I do.}
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#520

(Everyone)
Tsunayoshi Sawada is normally a large enough target to attract any sociopath or psychopath within a half mile radius. However, that thing is not the usual power hungry mafia scum. Mukuro artfully manifests his trident and slams it onto the floor of the train. Instantly, the rest of the passengers are swallowed by purple flames as the entire car becames a spectral purple. Anything attached to the train is now see through offering a view of the large man awaiting in the other car. Mukuro has also taken the liberty of making himself disappear for the time being. What you are looking at is a guard that is tasked with protecting the laws of the mafia world. Vindice. They stop at nothing to apprehend a criminal so I recommend taking out your weapons kufufufufu. The heavy, inky black flames have risen to the air during the time it took Mukuro to explain the situation. Now the flames are thick enough to hinder general visibility within the car and induce nausea in everyone. Contented with its work the vindice member runs towards the doors connecting to your train car. Instead of colliding with the doors it easily passes through a black portal and stoically lands right in front of you. Tell me when the fight is over. Mukuro gleefully says as the vindice member raises two bandaged hands now covered with black chain. The ends of the chains swim around in waves and seek to break you away from your group by pushing you towards one of the sides of the train car.
(edited by Raconteur)
Kazuya
#521

"BUT HOW DO I EVEN USE THIS POWER!?" [I rub my head with both hands as I try to do my best to ignore the nausea and glare at the guy.] "Look pal, I dunno who you think you're dealing with here, but know you won't leave without a..." [One liner, one liner, ONE LINER.] "...an appointment with the dentist, yeah." [FUCK. Whatever, doesn't matter right now. I clench my right fist and prepare myself to sprint forward. I do not know what I'm doing, but as long as I get to do some damage, that should be enough. I can punch and shoot things, apparently. I sprint straight ahead as I go for a right hook while I cover my face with my left. I can’t think now, I have to feel this one.]
H2O
#522

I'd sigh and get my bat out, dropping into a fighting stance that seems... Instinctive to this body at the least, muscle memory is a thing and I'm going to have to hope this kid's is good enough to be of some use for me. I don't have any magical powers at all though, so for now I'm just gonna try and get closer to the enemy while doing my best to get past this sick feeling in the pit oy my stomache. Ugh. "I haven't got any jokes for you Mr. But can't we talk about this like sane and rational people, surely there's a better way to sort things out than this?" Yeah right, he isn't gonna listen to me but whatever. I tried.
{I look at the threat that sits before us, unphased like I always am. Usually in situations like this, I'd pretend I was going to do something by using snark to carry through fear. Yet I can't even do that.} "Ugh, this is soo stupid..." {Oh right, I have to act like a child. I almost "scream", before falling off my seat somehow, almost throwing up from the nausea too just for exaggeration purposes. After that, all I do is settle on pretending that huge fall made me fracture my little stubby infant knee, and cry as I roll under the seats on the other side.} "You know the deal guys, your all-powerful carry person is not feeling so good, go ahead and stall for time (kill the idiot)."
Black flames? No, no, no, this can't be happening...Did this freak get access to them too somehow? What's worse is they seemed to actually know how to use them. I'm not even sure if I can use them right now. I at least feel their effect on my mind but otherwise all I had were these bombs. "No point in talking. These are the same flames I was given. If they're anything like I am now...No the effects are probably even more extreme for them. They're a single minded machine right now." Of course at the moment I didn't have any sort of defense really. I'd allow the chain to knock me into the side of the cart but I would move with it in an attempt to mitigate any impact it might have. I had to light a bomb now right? Don't overthink it. Just do it. Like lighting smoke bombs as a kid. I'd pull one out and flick on the lighter from before. No time to fear the flame as I might normally. Even if my fingers end up a little hot I had to do this now. I'd light the fuse of a bomb before throwing it. I'd aim the bomb behind the vindice though, I didn't want to accidentally hit Kaz. I might even be able to use the impact to throw the Vindice into his fists. I'd take a moment after this to glare at Mal though. "Now's not the time to get into character! What makes you think any of us have any real capabilities right now? You can at least try to use one of those grenades from before!"
Bartz
#525

oh god. I am not feeling ready for this... I got a few self defense tips from a friend of mine way back when but... I have no idea what to do. I don't want to get hit by my allies' attacks so for now, just dodge the chain and defend. I raise my fists to guard my face and crouch over a bit to reduce my frame.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#526

(Everyone)
The waves of chains split into many once they complete their initial sweeping motion.
(Kazuya)
You feel a comforting warmth bloom in your chest and on forehead as your right hook is tinged in an orange aura. A decent feat for a first time flame user. But, it harmlessly sails through the air as the vindice member vanishes and appears behind you. The vindice member swiftly chops the back of your hand with the side of its banaged palm. A chain would then circle around you and slam you across the other end of the train car. Away from the rest of your companions.
(H20)
You easily sink into a guarded sword stance with your bat right in front of you. No flames appear and the bat maintains it's form. A chain wraps around your bat and tries to rips it away from your hands.
(Florina)
You cry and attempt to roll under the seat but a chain slinks around your tiny infant ankle. Yanking you up and holding you upside down over the vindice member.
(Quintus)
You move enough to avoid being slammed back first against the car but your left arm takes the brunt of the damage. You bomb makes an impact behind the vindice member without much actual damage. The cloak that is worn by this member is blown right off but no bodily damage can be found. Your bomb also hits your companion.
(Kazuya)
Not only were you thrown away from your companions and slammed against the ground but today is really not your lucky day once your companion's bomb lands. The vindice member may have shrugged it off yet the resulting blow is enough to knock you around some more.
(Bartz)
You succesfully dodge the initial chain and the one that follows swipes through thin air as you duck.
(Everyone)
Ayano is slammed fully against her back by the initial chain, but quickly raises the two tonfas in her hands blocking a follow up blow. She looks at her hands stunned afterwards. As if she did not intend to take such action. Mukuro remains nowhere to be seen. The chain holding one of your companions upside down freely swings about and threatens to smash your companions all over the train car. A gravelly voice enters your mind. The illusionist or your life.
"AAAAAA- wait hold up, what?" {With the vocal chords of a 5 year old, it'd be extremely easy to make a very girlish scream come out of my throat. That I can at least do in this horrid body. Well, being upside down isn't the worst either since my short height does nothing for me other than make the fall look bigger. At least this dumbass isn't scaring me at all. I feel free to mock him all I want because I have the power of friendship by my side.} "Pffttt, really? Aw, the illusionist or your life- face ass. Bitch, you really think I care that much about MY life? Much less this stupid child's?" {At least since he's holding me upside down, I now have an excuse to reach for the grenades first or else they'll just end up falling out of my bigass afro. With no choice left for this stupid situation, I sigh before laughing in his face. Hope he'll like this barrage of explosive grenades being thrown straight at him randomly, detonating and exploding everywhere in his general area. Maybe it'll be slightly useful to my idiot team's success if they decide to act on it.} "Nah, I don't think so. Fuck you, bootleg mummy from Phineas and Ferb!"
Kazuya
#528

[So not only do I end up failing the attack, I get slammed and also exploded. Normally, I would be wondering how it is that I'm still alive, but that doesn't work in anime land. I let out plenty of grunts of pain due to all the attacks as I hear and see the rest of things happen.] "You want Mukuro...? Why couldn't this be easier...!?" [He said I can shoot things, and just before I was able to somehow active this power. I don't know how to explain it, it's not like anything I've felt before. Even so, I need to stay focused and use it as soon as possible. Without knowing what else to do, I open my palm and point it straight at the enemy while glaring, allowing my own emotions to just be.] "MASENKOOOO!!!!" [I just yell out the first attack I can think of that's related to shooting beams of energy. I don't know what I'm doing but please lady luck.]
H2O
#529

I'd yank against the chain with impressive strength, aiming to brace myself against whatever's nearby and truly put "my" back into trying to get this bastard closer. "Oi, if anyone can help me with this tug of war game that'd be swell. I might manage myself, but it'd be nice to get this guy closer don't ya think?" I chuckle a bit while smirking over at the man, putting on a confident face despite my misgivings about trying to turn his own attack against him... More than likely I'm about to get fucked up by some nonsense magic, but maybe things will go better than that. It'd be nice.
Everyone's trying to fight still? This is a losing battle, that much is obvious. No, they had to get away right now, right? That wouldn't be easy unless we at least had the chance to distract them...From there we need to blow a hole in the side of this train car. Mal's grenades might do the trick though they aren't controlling them in the best way. Tatsuya, his idea could at least maybe buy us a moment. Even if it ends up being a bad one its all we have now. If only I still at least had those black flames. Maybe I could at least try to imitate what this guys doing with them. No time to feel sorry for myself over something like that though. Given I had a clear enough path I'd head over to Tatsuya and attempt to help him pull the chains. "We don't have many other options. The best we can do right now is try to overwhelm him with numbers. We might be able to turn this around if we can even keep him occupied for a moment."
Bartz
#531

"That's easy to say but over half our team is being held by the chains ! I'll try and break kaz free so you can focus on Tats. Mal will have to wait!" That being said, I rush over to kaz and attempt to break him free. Again, if I'm supposed to be strong, then either breaking the chains directly or at least making some wiggle room for kazuya to escape should be doable. Ayano seems to be capable of defending herself for now. We can do this ! Just need to put the odds in our favor again.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#532

(Florina)
The vindice member does not react to your taunts as you toss a barrage of pink grenades at its face. The pink grenades explode one after the other creating a chain reaction within the train car and blowing you free of the chain. But also burning you since you remained in the blast zone. Sadly, the second degree burns eat away at your infant skin and your tiny body is smashed against the floor of the car breaking nearly every bone in your body. You feel a world of agony until death mercifully takes you. You died. The vindice member is left with its right side completely blown off from your grenades. However, there is no blood or bone indicating any injury. Just tattered black flames that stream out of the empty space. The vindice member is still standing and active though. Also your grenades generate a severe blowback effect within the train car affecting the rest of your allies.
(Kazuya)
You are pushed back by the wind generated in the train car. The chain grabbing at your releases. Orange flames splutter to life again in the palms of your hands but they don't shoot from your palms as intended. They simply stick to your palms and if you relax afterwards they will disappear.
(H20)
You are pushed back by the wind generated in the train car. Also due to the actions of a teammate your bat is released from the chains ending the tug of war.
(Quintus)
You are pushed back by the wind generated in the train car. The chains you attempt to pull release from your teammate's weapon but if you act fast enough you can still grab it and pull.
(Bartz)
You are pushed back by the wind generated in the train car. The chain grabbing at your teammate releases but if you act fast enough you can still attempt to act on it.
(Everyone)
Ayano is pushed back by the wind generated in the train car, but that doesn't stop her from committing to a pretty crazy plan. Ahhhhhhhh. She yells as she leaps onto the damaged body of the vindice member. Guys do something! The vindice member begins to thrash about to try to shake her off and doesn't make any additional moves. It seems to be awaiting for something to happen as it's black flames continue to flow out from its wounds. Mukuro still remains nowhere to be seen.
"Man...I have to die...being cooked child meat?...That's soo not cool..." {My bones are broken, probably melting. At this point, they'd probably be like salmon bones, or just liquified. Oh well, at least it's edible either way. The only good part about going out like this is that vegetables aren't being thrown on me because they always suck. Seasoning would have been nice though.} "I...want to throw a grenade at Liam, so so so so sooooooooooo bad..." {If I could, I'd love to roll under a seat and die there instead, but no, people will have to see me. That's so awful. I hate attention. I'd rather be sushi than a hamburger.}
Mal's dead. I was the one who told them to use those grenades... I didn't think that... Dammit, who should I be mad at here? That doesn't matter though right now. we have to get rid of this monster now before someone else dies. I'd take a bomb out of my pocket quickly, I didn't have much time to decide. "Liam, keep a gold of that chain! Kaz, catch! Light it with those weak flames of yours if you can and throw it into that monster's right side!" The bomb was unlit so I was just simply throwing it in Kaz's direction. at very least Mal gave us a chance, a chance that we can't afford to waste.
Bartz
#535

"You got it boss !" I grip the chain immediately and hold it as tight as I can. I also quickly wrap it a couple of times around both my wrists to make sure it doesn't slip out of my grip. I ain't lettin' go of this one !
Kazuya
#536

"Mal- Wha-?" [At first I didn't even know what happened with the flames after being pushed back, but finally I'm getting a hold of this. I'm still not sure what to do here, but I need to concentrate. Think damn it, everything else can come after. Following Yu's voice, I catch the bomb he threw at me and I would focus on it entirely. I know these flames, but I do not know what they can do yet. However, he had a passing knowledge of it at least. Whatever happens, I need to act.] "Just WORK damn it! I don't care how, just do it!! Don't fucking fail me right now!!!" [I couldn't shake off what just happened to Mal moments ago. I know this kind of awful feeling already. At the very least, maybe I can use it. Hoping all these emotions will do something with these flames, I focus exclusively on those two to manage something. If it works and I am able to light the bomb, then I'll throw it straight to the bastard's right side.]
H2O
#537

I was gonna rush forward with impressive speed... But somehow doing so right now seems a bad plan, instead I would swing the bat as fast as this body can manage. Straight down from being held up to try and transform it. And if that worked or not my next move is simply taking cover with one of the seats as best I can. "High explosives in confined areas are real dangerous boys and girls, so just keep in mind that even bad cover's better than none!" I coulda told them that was gonna happen if anyone asked, years of watching mythbusters truly pays off for me here. Or could have if I thought to mention some of the basic explosives facts I'd absorbed sooner.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#538

(Florina)
Everything goes black ... There is a grave before you etched with your actual name when your mind awakens again. In front a giant hole that can fit your body despite you being unable to feel it. Congrats you have died~ A screen turns on behind your grave and you are shown everything you have done thus far. The successes, the accidents, and the regrets. Please wait while your fate is being decided. All your actions play out on screen until it reaches the present. Then the screen simply shuts off and it's dark, shiny surface reflects your actual face. Meanwhile ... Your body remains charred and smashed in the world of the living.
(Bartz)
The chain is unable to retreat after you fasten it to your wrists and it has to settle with tugging you as you tug back. You successfully prevent the chain from conducting any futher attacks but it takes a good deal of strength to keep hold of.
(Everyone)
Ayano quickly realizes what is about to happen and hastily lets go of the vindice member to avoid being caught in the attack.
(Kazuya)
The intense care you have for your two allies causes the flames within your body to blaze into an inferno. A sense of determination fills your entire being from your head to your toes and it is forceful enough to almost sweep you off your feet. All this determination creates a blazing orange fire to rise forth from your hands and the bomb you just received is lit and ready to go. Tossing the bomb at the damaged right side of the vindice member enlarges the hole already ravaging its body. Consuming so much that as a hot wind races across the space there is only a tiny bit of head, arm, and leg remaining of the vindice member. Everything else is strewn out black flames that dissipate in the air.
(H20)
You swing the baseball bat fast enough that blue flames envelop it and reveal a katana in its place. It takes some energy to remain in this form and you feel it actively drain from a source you have within but it can last in that form for a decent while. You then take cover and avoid the hot winds emanating from the blast that just took place.
(Everyone)
The effects of the vindice member's black flames diminish in the train car and you are able to better view the area. However, the vindice member's physical chains remain and it lashes out two additional chains toward the hearts of the ones that just attacked him. More of us will come for all of you. The vindice member intones. It's body a tattered piece of black flames with only two appendages to support it. But it's words hold a hint of malice as if the vindice members knows that it will ultimately achieve it's goal. No use in running. The rest of the vindice member's words is cut off by the sing-song voice of a cheery train announcement. Attention passangers: we have arrived at Saitama station. Apparently, Mukuro cut off his flame effects that surrounded the train as the vindice member began to speak. Allowing you and your teammates to re-enter the real world without the vindice member noticing. The train doors open wide and the returned crowd begins to scream around you. The regular people are shocked by the condition of the vindice member and the dead infant body lying in the car. Mukuro shouts. We have to go now! Mukuro finally appears and runs out of the train car with Ayano following behind. If you follow after you will arrive at a station platform that looks similar to the one you were at before. Albeit this one is a bit bigger with more people and a whole lot more city traffic.
"Dammit...This is so stupid!" We couldn't leave Mal behind. Regardless of my personal feelings someone had to carry their broken body. I'd try to grab hold of what was left, knowing they'd be restored soon. Murkuro was right but I couldn't help glaring in response to his reappearance. "You better have a good excuse as to why that monster was after you Murkuro!" For now we needed to hurry. Apparently downing one of these guys is going to rustle the whole nest. I'd follow Murkuro, trying to keep up. Just what are those flames anyway though. That man kept moving even after taking so much damage. There was no blood either. Is my body like that now too?
H2O
#540

I'd try to place the sword back into its normal form, cutting the flow of power off. Or at least willing it to stop... And run of course. No time to waste and Yu already has the "dead" body of our friend so that's enough for me. "I think the reason why doesn't matter, honestly. We just need to get this job done and get out after all, right everyone?" That's what I'm telling myself to keep moving anyway, the fact I have my sword transformation figured out now is nice though I suppose. For whenever I need it in the future... Which with any luck won't be at all but our luck hasn't been that great so far.
Kazuya
#541

[The flames working and responding to some sense of determination emanating from me felt intense, but not as much as the joy of watching the damn bomb go off, destroying that bastard effortlessly. Soon after I see the chain aimed right towards me, and the only thing I find myself able to do is to use my flames and hands to protect myself while trying to get out of the way. Best-case scenario I get away completely, and worst-case scenario, my two hands are pierced. All up to lady luck now. Sadly, it was all right in the middle. The chain goes through my right hand but is stopped by my left. My hand is burning in pain now, but I force the thing out.] "S-Shit, what just-!?" [No time to think. I use my shirt to cover my bleeding right hand while following behind the others, running from the entire situation.] "Just hurry the hell up and let's end this already! C-Crap, isn't there anything I can use right now...!?" [I have the vague idea on who this character is from the illustrations and games I had seen previously, and right now I doubt I'll find anything. Even so, I check my pockets and anything with my left hand to see if somehow, I find some kind of gauntlet. Gauntlet, I need that gauntlet right now!]
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#542

(Quintus)
Mukuro shrugs. That thing wanted me for past sins. He leads you and your allies past the train station, past a gathering crowd, and into a bustling residential neighborhood. You carry a rigid infant body between your arms as a confusing mixture of homes scroll past giving way to much more modern office buildings. A couple of people walking by point and gasp at your group but none stop you as you run on. Mukuro finally speaks again. We made it to Saitama University.
(H20)
The sword doesn't bend to your will and you end up running with a sword that trails blue flames. A lot of people you pass by "oooh" and "ahh" at your glowing weapon until they notice the injured people in your party. Then the thrill of seeing a magical prop gives way to concern and worry. You run so fast though that no outside observer really has the time to inquire more about your situation. You hear what Mukuro says. However, all you see is a line of tall trees blocking off a lot of tall buildings from the rest of the neighborhood. Students in trendy clothes filter in and out from a large central path that enters through the line of trees.
(Kazuya)
The blood from your right hand stains your white schoolshirt marking you as an object of curiosity for the locals. Yet, none of the locals move to stop you and your allies. Pawing through your pockets you don't find anything in them much less a gauntlet. If you paid any attention throughout the entire run then you would hear what Mukuro says and notice the shift from residential to bueiness center. With Saitama University right in front of you and your allies.
(Quintus)
The rigid body in your arms shifts and forcefully begins to cough awake.
(Everyone)
Mukuro and Ayano are both stunned at the coughing fit produced from what should be a dead body. Mukuro is especially shocked and warily glares at everyone. How is he still alive? Mukuro asks. Florina has been resurrected.
"Death has different consequences for us. That isn't to say the process is pleasant or anything. It's also advised that you don't use this to your advantage. Each time we die we risk waking up with...a little of ourselves left damaged. I've even seen some who went on a rampage killing anyone around them..." No point in holding onto Mal now. I'd place them on the ground to give them room to stand back up. They probably wouldn't like being carried much anyway. Still, best to keep an eye on them. Their soul probably wouldn't have corrupted too much but it was better to be careful.
Kazuya
#544

[I focus on following the group, but then take a breath of relief as Mal is finally coming to himself. My hand still burns but I can do with this. I turn to face Yu who just explained our special guarantee and then look at Mukuro.] "He's right. Chances are that even just dying once could mean one of us will go rogue. There's no guarantee to the full extent of the consequences." [Knowing this, I turn to look at the Ayano, wondering what's their deal in all this.] "It doesn't matter now. Let's do this, the end is right in front of us... but if anyone here has healing skills, I would really appreciate it." [Finally, I get on with it, and walk fast towards the University.] "Who knows how much time left we have left."
Bartz
#545

"Hey while we're here talking about stuff, could we maybe go over the plan? Or even just make a plan? I feel antsy not having any idea of what's about to happen..."
H2O
#546

Plan? I look over at Liam and raise an eyebrow, does he... Really? A plan? "What plan Liam, if this were some kind of battle we could do recon and scouting. But it isn't. I'm more worried about our dumbass friend over there frankly, that... Looked bad. Real bad... And like Kaz said, we don't know the full consequences of revival..." I wince while looking at the body he's taken over, it isn't exactly reassuring to see all this happening to one of us. He'll be back but still. "And as for a plan, we know the guy's looks and name. We know his rough area, but what more can we do? Plus even if we had a need to plan things out, we have the fucken occult Mafia on our asses or something. So there's no time either. Speed is of the essence if we don't want things to get much worse from here I suspect." I'd shrug a bit while walking alongside the group, going quiet after I finish explaining my reasoning for wanting to move quickly.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#547

(Everyone)
Interesting. Mukuro mentally files away this infor for later use. He doesn't say anything else about your "condition", but the slight upturn of his lip does hint at some potentially wicked plans. Well that and how his eyes size you and your companions up like tools in an arsenal. Might not have been the best idea to tell an illusionist all this. Ayano noticeably frets over your condition wondering if the same applies to her. Yet, she is not tempted to test her mortality anytime soon. A short walk later .... You and your allies are at the center of a bustling campus community. Around you are tall buildings fitted with glass that offer free peeks into classes currently going on. As students from all walks of life encircle your group to make it to their next class, leave campus, or wander aimlessly since its a nice evening. The sun had set as you made your way to the center of campus and now hanging above you is a faded twilight sky. The students are still easy to pick out under the glow of a few street lamps. Yet, you may want to hurry before it gets dark and increasingly difficult to identify anyone. You may wonder how your are to find your target on a college campus with over eight thousand students. Well your ally, Florina, seems to spare you the trouble by suddenly shouting. Todo tiene solucion, menos la muerte. He looks at you and adds. Quien nada sabe, de nada duda. Then runs away from you and the others toward an unusually empty path thickly lines by trees. This could be the solution you waited for or your ally suddenly lost it and is running toward his mortal demise .... again. If you choose not to follow then there is map directory near one of the glass buildings plus plenty of students to accost for info.
Kazuya
#548

[Tatsuya's got it right. That was my exact thinking with all this. We cannot just sit down and talk about all this when the important pieces are all well known. The only thing we have to figure out now is the location. But that should be easy enough. How many people here could be named Byakuran?] "This place is massive, but we should be okay, as long as we-" [Mal finally comebacks, but there's something off. Not only does he not know Spanish, that's not something he would say at all, not so out of nowhere.] "That's not Mal, that could not be Mal. You guys go after him, I'll check for a map and join you! I cannot do much more with just one hand here!" [Our strength is in numbers at the moment, and my piece said, I hurry to the map site to make sure we know where we are and where we can go. I'm usually good with this kind of information so it's better I am the one to do it. That and... my hand is really hurting still. This is awful.]
Of course, just as we explain the worst it happens. Murkuro's evil look wasn't filling me with much confidence either. Mal...maybe I could have done something to avoid this...Whatever, no time for that. I can cry about it when we get back. "I'll try to make sure they don't end up dying again. No telling what dying twice in a row might do to them. Let's just hope this bodies fast enough to catch them." I would run after Mal. I had to be careful of where they might be leading me to though. If Kaz is right then something else is possessing them. Who speaks...Spanish, yeah, definitely have heard it enough growing up to know. ... No time to jump to conclusions but that definitely adds to some suspicions.
Bartz
#550

"I'll come with you, boss!" I run off alongside Yu in pursuit of our resurrected friend. "VEN AQUÍ, NIÑO!" Not only do we not have a plan, but now this little runt just runs off like that! And I doubt his "plan" is anything worthwhile... Something along the lines of "He who is unaware, can't know". I assume he's aiming for some sort of surprise attack, but acting on his own is just demanding for more death... "Si no esperas, una malediccion will hit you ! " I really should've paid more attention during spanish classes....
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#551

(Kazuya)
You approach the directory and are able to see a map that offers the college campus in colorful detail. A tiny red circle marks the spot where you are at labeling said spot as, "the garden commons". The path that your allies have taken does not have such a title but the path does head toward a building marked, "engineering school". However, between your current spot and the building, there are a lot of trees marked on the map. So this place is pretty big huh ... A familiar voice inquires. It seems you were followed by one member of your group and probably one that you did not expect. An arm wraps around your waist as you are forced by another arm to look down at Ayano's grey eyes. I've been waiting for the chance to talk to you alone like this. Ayano pouts and anxiously bites her lower lip. She then suddenly shouts right in your ear. You stare at me way too much creep! Her arms then let go of you as she crosses them with irritation.
(Bartz, Quintus, H20)
You follow the surprisingly bilingual fortnite skin away from the general population of the campus and into some dimly lit woods. There are lights even so the trees overhead mask their brilliance was oppressive shade. Also, your way back is marked by the path you have been following but the way ahead is becoming increasingly dark as night begins to emerge. Florina runs for a while possibly causing you to feel some fatigue. Perhaps you even begin to wonder how Florina's infant legs outrace your teenage ones. Yet the chase eventually ends when Florina abruptly stops moving and leaps into the arms of a bewildered college student sitting on a bench. The college student has familiar red hair and wide frame glasses that make his surprised eyes look smaller. He may instantly be recognized by those that saw him in the future before he was crushed. The real dead ringer though is the other student sitting with him that is obviously Byakuran. A Byakuran that is shorter and with longer hair but with an otherwise similar appearance to his future self. This version of Byakuran notices your arrival and asks. Yo is this baby yours? He suddenly jumped on my shy friend who is in no way ready to become a parent yet. Nope nu uh. I wouldn't make a great mom either. Byakuran reconsiders this. Actually I think I would make a great mom! Can we keep him Irie? Byakuran pleads with his friend. Soichi is not nearly as amused and tries to get Florina to stop squirming by restraining the tiny infant with his arms. We are not keeping this thing. The two friends begin to avidly converse with each other and Mukuro takes their momentary distraction as a chance to whisper from behind. We can easily kill Byakuran right now kufufufu.
(edited by Raconteur)
I'd try to whisper back to Murkuro without being heard. I had to make sure we at least had a chance for peace, more so as to not cause a divide in our group than anything else. "I'd rather at least try to settle this peacefully first. If we try and fail then feel free to kill him here. That should be fine right?" I'll admit I wasn't the most friendly person in the world even normally but I did at least usually know how to talk to people and how to at least seem relaxed. I'd try my best to look calm as I approached the two. "Sorry about that, they're my friend's little brother. I was keeping an eye on them when they randomly ran off. I'm Gokudera, not from around here I guess. For some reason it seems the kid grew attached to you suddenly. I'll take him back now if he's bothering you." Of course, I had no idea if Mal or whoever that was would be compliant. All I could do for now was try to approach them while gauging for a reaction.
Kazuya
#553

[This place really is big. It's not too different from my own campus, though that is in a mountain, and this actually has trees, lots of them. I like it. This map isn't very complicated and at the very least I can retain a mental image of it all. Now, to-] "Ahh!? Wha...!?" [Too close! I swear, don't do that kind of shit to me so suddenly, couldn't you just ask me that like a normal person, Ayano!? Even so, is this really just... Ayano? I know this couldn't be their real name. They don't belong to this series, that alone is the obvious part but.] "...We can talk about that later but does the name "Mish" mean anything to you. I mean..."Mishimans". What do you think of...doggos? How about spicy food? Does that ring any bell...? If that's not enough then... how about..." [I whisper Mish's real name cuz I know it but won't write it for obvious reasons, her full name, in hopes that she will actually find something in that. Whatever the case... this isn't the place or time. I need to keep my mouth shut.] "Whatever! Let’s go meet with the others, we can talk this out later. I don't want Mukuro or any of them to just jump the gun and kill Byakuran. That may be a solution, but I'm not okay with that. Not if I can help it." [I grab Ayano's arm as I try to rush back and go into the direction the others went before I came to this place. No time to waste.]
H2O
#554

I just sigh and smile over at them, it would be nice to solve this peacefully honestly. And despite Mal being... Flippant about death, I'm much less so. "Hah, yeah that one is a handful honestly. We can manage though. Usually. What were you thinking running off like that though anyway?" I'd give the younger one a pointed glance with that remark, not feeling any need to respond to the suggest of opening with murder for the moment. And with any luck Mal or... Whoever the fuck that is can be reasoned with. Hopefully it's Mal again, at least they don't speak Spanish at us in probably insulting ways. Sadly, I can't think of any powerful topics to move one away from being a crazy gangster later. So I simply calmly smile at the moment.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#555

(Quintus, H20, Bartz)
Byakuran momentarily rakes his eyes over you as you conspire among your allies. He then returns his attention to Florina. He plays with Florina's tiny hands while Soichi tiredly sighs. Please take him back. Soichi attempts to shove Florina. Florina maintains an iron grip on Soichi. Soichi grimaces in consternation. Byakuran genuinely laughs at the novelty of this and his laughter easily draws your attention to him. Soichi and Florina stop struggling among themselves as Byakuran's laughter fills the space. Even Mukuro who had once again suggested murder is unable to suggest more when Byakuran laughs. How can this kid bother me when he is so fun to have around~ Byakuran speaks between his chuckles and giggles. Your friend must be the careless sort to leave a kid in the care of other kids. Tsk some parents are so irresponsible. Byakuran pats Florina on the head. Young lightnings are especially dangerous due to their defensive nature. Soichi's face blanches and he tosses Florina to Byakuran's outstreched arms. He was a lightning the entire time and you couldn't warn me! Byakuran captures Florina and holds him up above his head. You never asked~ Byakuran looks over to you. Can I keep this kid?
(Kazuya)
Ayano stops dead in her tracks preventing you from moving any further. A shell-shocked expression rests on her face and her arms grows limp in your grip. Her eyes seize on you with fear yet her body mechanically swings a tonfa in her free hand. She swings the tonfa down your grabbing hand with enough force to make a resounding crack. It could have come from your bones or the collision of metal on flesh but either way its bound to hurt. You can't know this stuff .... it's impossible. Ayano looks at your hand with disbelief. She backs away slowly wrenching her arm from your girp if the tonfa didn't force your hand to loosen. Her eyes now dart around with increasing panic. That was just made up shit from my dreams. She presses her hand against her face.
(Florina)
You regain consciousness and control of your body.
Kazuya
#556

[FUCK! I let out a scream the moment I felt the impact of the Tonfa against my hand, breaking it easily. My two hands are on fire, I cannot do anything now, not like this. But... it has to be her. I don't know what to do. What am I supposed to do with this information!?] "We can... go over that when we are done with this. Let's go meet the others already...!" [I keep squinting my eyes and clench my teeth, sucking up the pain. It's pulsating, too intense. I wouldn't even doubt I'm tearing up but I have to go.] "Please... just follow me... Ayano...!" [I decide to stand behind Ayano and try to push them with my head, just enough so they follow me towards the rest of the group. Just cooperate with me, please.] "I'm not leaving you behind."
{I awaken, being placed back into this stupid body. An infant that has limbs the size of nubs but a head the size of Earth. That must always be the case with characters like these, isn't it? However it may be, I'm back, and I feel extremely weird. I must not actually know of my surroundings.} {I yawn before looking around. Yeah no, that's why I'm feeling weird. I'm being touched by strangers. This is so awful. What were my teammates doing letting me get like this? In the hands of some teenagers? Whether or not Lambo likes this type of attention, I surely don't.} "W-..." {Then again, with all the people crowded about, it's probably extremely bad to try and speak out. In fact, this is even more awful. There's actually a lot more people that are important that are having me as the focal point of whatever they're doing. The ballroom wasn't bad, they're generics. This attention makes me want to vomit.} "...erhm...uh..." {I try to glance back at anyone that might be familiar to see why I'm in this situation. Mainly Yu, if he's here. Out of all online friends, surely he must know how bad having to deal with social anxiety is the most, right?}
Anxious right now? Really? It was somewhat painfully obvious what was happening. I half expected them to wake up and call Byakuran stupid or something but this...was different. Well, it wasn't the worst result. I'd try to keep a confidant smile while responding to Byakuran with a jovial tone. "Sorry, I can't do something like that. He's one of us after all. Speaking of which he does seem to be getting tired. I should really be taking him back soon. Actually, if you really should be asking anyone it's our boss. He should be near here somewhere but it seems he got held up." Actually, where was Kaz? He was supposed to be looking for Byakuran as well...Wait...we left him with...Please don't let anything weird be happening right now.
H2O
#559

I'd just sigh and look over at the kid while shaking my head with a tired smile. "Hah, what my friend said yeah. And mmm, the boss is... Somewhere around I assume, though I doubt his answer would be any different." Yes, the boss. Kaz, the thought that something may have happened to him does cross my mind. And the other big question is, what the hell do you say to a teenage boy to stop him from become a brutal gangster ruling with an iron fist years later. Nothing really comes to my mind there right now, very sad indeed.
Raconteur
Thread Creator
#560

(Florina, Bartz, Quintus, and H20) Ah well~ Byakuran jovially shrugs his shoulders and tosses your infantile friend like a ball. He then begins to walk away without looking back. You and your friends have become boring to him. Byakuran wait up! Soichi guiltily looks back, yet he still frantically follows behind Byakuran. You can watch as the two college students walk away or do something about their departure. What will you do? (Kazuya) Stop bossing me around like you know me! Ayano shouts as she deftly side-steps your head. If you were using your full force to push her then ther avoidance could easily cause you to stumble and fall. She stands her ground and glares at you. Look I joined your group to not be leftin the creepy manor but you are starting to be creepier than the manor. Acting like we have some sort of deal with each other when I just met you todayish. Ayano looks around. Does this even count as the same day? Errr .... nevermind you are just being weird and i'm not going anywhere until you stop. Or until you make me.
Kazuya
#561

"Fine then..." [I was starting to get annoyed at this entire deal. Couldn't you just keep moving you stupid woman!? I don't even know if my eyes show my emotions at this time.] "Your name is Ayano, and you are friends with a NEET who keeps getting perfect scores on his tests. You probably got involved with a piece of shit snake and you've also killed yourself. There is a world called the Heat Haze or something to that extent, and all powers you guys got are strictly related to your eyes. All the eye kids are color coded; one wears a hoodie everywhere; there is an A.I. of blue; your friend is red; some asshole is brown; the idol is orange, some Kisaragi." [I just look down as I keep moving forward slowly. I will only stop if she doesn't move, which is the likely scenario.] "I do know you; you just don't remember me." [I cannot move around too much anymore.] "If you haven't noticed... you broke my remaining hand, and the other just got screwed earlier. What... kind of intentions do you even think I have? Think it for a second, you stupid moron!"
{He's totally going to catch me...he won't catch me. Whatever the case, I'd still be in a ball until I was out of his grasp. And since he threw me like a ball, that is super easy to accomplish. Whether I was in Yu's arms or on the floor, I'd still not care about the situation until I look up and see everyone, everyone that I greet with a bored remark now that I don't have to be anxious around people.} "Oh, hey. It's you all. Finally. Now I get to do what I really wanted to while I was gone." {If Yu caught me, there'd be an extra step, of me jumping away from him. Either way, I'd be swinging at his legs with my infantile arms, intentionally punching like a feeble little rat as well as talking to a point where it's almost shouting and almost crying. But since I didn't know the situation at all. I wasn't justified to have emotions, so to me it was basically a joke act with genuine feelings. Oh well, since Kaz isn't here yet I have to insult somebody. Liam gets boring, Tatsuya might punt me, so Yu it is.} "Bruh I hate you, this is all your fault. Why'd I die first? And don't say because "that's how grenades work, idiot" no that's how YOU work, idiot. Man, I blame you for this...not really. Why are we at school?"
Go to page
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
×
Log in
Forgot password?
×