About
Contact
Donate
Register

In this thread I break site rules
Click to go to bottom
meme /mēm/ Learn to pronounce noun plural noun: memes an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation. a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users. Origin 1970s: from Greek mimēma ‘that which is imitated’, on the pattern of gene . ... If no one copies this, it is not a meme and therefore I have misused the meme tag and should be banned for exactly 69 minutes
meme /mēm/ Learn to pronounce noun plural noun: memes an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation. a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users. Origin 1970s: from Greek mimēma ‘that which is imitated’, on the pattern of gene . ... If no one copies this, it is not a meme and therefore I have misused the meme tag and should be banned for exactly 69 minutes
(edited by Hifumi Togo)
meme /mēm/ Learn to pronounce noun plural noun: memes an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation. a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users. Origin 1970s: from Greek mimēma ‘that which is imitated’, on the pattern of gene . ... If no one copies this, it is not a meme and therefore I have misused the meme tag and should be banned for exactly 420 minutes
damn, amma, you really rained on his parade
Modern Problem Modern Solution
damn, pulling an archer
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?