About
Contact
Donate
Register
Log in

The Great Prison Text Adventure
Click to go to bottom
You wake up in you're cell. It's morning.
>Correct the narrator’s spelling of “your” and check the cell for a shiv of any sort
(edited by Rom_Dolos)
Shakespeare
Thread Creator
#3

The narrators use of the wrong you're is intentional and a carry over from previous Text Adventure threads. Learn your history, Philistine Unfortunately, your search comes up empty. The cell is small, with only a marginally comfortable bed and a single bearly fluffed pillow. Seems the guards of a prison did their jobs for once and removed all contraband.
>The responder’s correction of the narrator’s use of the word “you’re” was directed at that thread as well. Context is important. Also, take a look outside of the cell, checking the hall traffic.
>break the laws of reality to realize you are in a text adventure and escape the prison by clicking out of the thread.
Shakespeare
Thread Creator
#6

I do it on purpose to anny people like you. You look outside the bars. Along the prison are a number of other prisoners in their own cells. You appear to be on the third floor of a multi storied cell block. Along the corridor, a few guards patrol. The one closest to you lets out a yawn. Invalid command
>break the laws of reality to make it a valid command
>change background music to Julius Ceasar gets stabbed 32 times (ASMR)
Shakespeare
Thread Creator
#9

Invalid command Over the speakers, "Julius Ceaser gets stabbed 32 times (ASMR)" starts playing. No-one knows why. A guard starts running towards the broadcast room.
>the broadcast suddenly stops but the noises continue
>That correction was in turn, on purpose, to annoy people like you that annoy grammar nazis. >sv_cheats 1
Shakespeare
Thread Creator
#12

The broadcast ends suddenly however nearby the sound of stabbings remain. A few guards go to check it out. Suddenly, all the cell doors, including yours spring open. Prison break! Invalid cheat code
>Look to the general direction that all of the inmates are heading to... and then proceed to go the opposite way
>jump down large staircase
Shakespeare
Thread Creator
#15

You run to the balcony edge. The escaping prisoners are running down the corridors and flooding own stairs, all heading for a large steel door at the end of the cell block. They slam their bodies into it, using all their strength to try and push the doors open. All the guards seem to run in that direction to corral the inmates back to their cells. You run in the opposite direction. Soon you come to a large staircare and jump down it, ending up on the second floors. Other than the hundreds of cells, there are two rooms. One is near you and the other is across the way. You also get a better look at the guards starting to surround the inmates.
>Unleash dying will flames on guards.
Shakespeare
Thread Creator
#17

You unleash dying flames on your captors. Unfortunately, the flames die before they hit the guards. Fortunately, the guards don't notice your attack.
>this music begins playing in the background: https://youtu.be/RQO2wEJefjM Suddenly, a wooden puppet with man-boobs bursts through the wall to your side, telling you he serves a higher authority. When you ask him who, he says he works at Wal-Mart.
>run with the walmart man to the door across the way
Shakespeare
Thread Creator
#20

You run across the hall. Whether the clearly unstable man who supposedly works for Walmart follows is another mater. Across the way, you find what seems to be an office of sorts. Multiple screens showed multiple CCTV feeds. On the back was an open locker. Many guns and stun batons were missing, leaving all but an bulletproof vest and a stun gun.
>switch perspectives to the wal-mart employee
Shakespeare
Thread Creator
#22

Invalid command
>Take everything out of the locker so you can use the locker as armor/a shield/bootleg MGS box
Shakespeare
Thread Creator
#24

You take everything out of the locker and dump it on the ground. You try to take the locker but soon realise that you lack the strength to carry around an entire locker and, even if you could, the locker is bolted to the ground making it impossible.
>Sadly pick up everything else and take the walk of shame towards wherever the TVs showed any exit-like place to be
>wal-mart pinochio from before walks up to you and pats your shoulder, noticing your disapointment. Nodding his head musingly, he then proceeds to transform into a giant cannon to fire at the lockers, attempting to unbolt them from the ground in the process
You say whatever to whatever just happened in front of you and fire the Walmart cannon
(edited by Ren_bestrickster)
>jump out the nearest window, knowing the vest will protect me
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
×
Log in
Forgot password?
×