About
Contact
Donate
Register
Log in

GYM DX: Increasing Elevation
Click to go to bottom
As it stood, any wanderer was bound to come across the infamous establishment, whether by word of mouth or sheer coincidence. Doors notwithstanding, it seemed everything gravitated toward this arena eventually. The case would remain the same for the van now marked with the emblem of A.I.M.S. Now inside the building was its owner, a man with a distinctly gruff looking face. His tie was wrapped tightly around his neck, and his lapel pin was exactly the same as the logo on the van. He lounged on the couch with his phone in hand, attempting to pass the time in his solitude.
*Libra stepped in, the large staff in her hand clacking against the ground as she entered, announcing her presence. Slowly, she lowered her partily transparent look and stared around the room.* Antiquated place. Such tales of battle melded into the walls. This lair holds quite the tradition under it's roof. Fascinating.
Isamu_Fuwa
Thread Creator
#3

Briefcase in hand, Fuwa looked up at the noisy entrant. Just a woman? Clearly she came from the wrong era... Not that it bothered him, the speech was one thing, but if he wanted any decent training, hell even some decent intel, it wasn't going to come from her. He'd let his briefcase fall to his feet with a thud, as if answering the banging with the staff. "Normal people tend to knock, or rather they don't even bother."
"Oooo, new place. I've never seen something like this before. And it looks...fun?" The girl said as she strolled her way in, taking a photo of the place with the camera around her neck before looking back and viewing everything with her eyes once more. She adjusted the strap that went around her shoulder as she carried her purse before speaking again. "Oh wait this is probably one of those places that has to do with battling, huh? Wonder how that works..."
*Libra shrugged* I assumed this was a public venue, so I didn't feel like I needed to knock. If I was mistaken, I will apologize. If not, that attitude does well to scare away customers.
Isamu_Fuwa
Thread Creator
#6

He sighs and clasps his hands over his lap. "The point is it's a public place, so there's no need to make a big entrance. It's fairly uncalled for." He unclasps his hands, and resumes looking at his phone.
Big... Entrance? *Libra turns her head in confsuion.* I am afraid I do not follow. All I did was enter this place normally. Like that girl over there. *Libra gestures with her staff at Kun-Chan.* I do not see the issue.
In the distance, as the teenage girl was confused at what type of conversation the two adults were having, she still was being nosy as she listened to their every word. Thus, instead of going up to the man immediately, she took a few lightfooted steps backwards and knocked on the...wall, before humming to herself. The door's too far. Totally. "Hi, this is a public place, right? I was wondering if I could take some pictures for my aesthetic blog!" She said, waving her phone around in the air as if to signify how much of a stupid photographer the girl is with two cameras in her possession. Overall, cheerful and appearing to be unsuspecting.
Isamu_Fuwa
Thread Creator
#9

Fuwa grits his teeth, clearly not amused by this display. "Yeah it's a public place, and there's a certain crime you're committing titled disturbing the peace, something you are very fortunate isn't under my jurisdiction." He tries his best to maintain focus on his phone.
I'm still not sure I understand you. I walked in, mumbled to myself and then you started complaining. If anyone is disturbing the peace you so covet, I would say it is you. All I've seen you do so far is yell at me for doing nothing worthy of the treatment. If you are having a bad day, I would appreciate it if you did not take it out on me.
Isamu_Fuwa
Thread Creator
#11

His frustration began to build at this point. "You know what? I think I will take it out on you. You came here to fight, right? Let's fight!" He makes his way over to the sand pit and begins aggressively slamming his finger into the terminal. "No holds barred, don't question a public servant!"
Alright, child. If you wish. *With a small smile, Libra steps forward. She gets into possition and plants her staff into the ground behind her.* I have a long line of "public servants" who abuse their power who can explain to you why this is a bad idea. But I'm always happy to add one more to the list. Worry not though. Unlike you, I am in a good mood. I have decided to go easy on you.
Isamu_Fuwa
Thread Creator
#13

Fuwa drops the briefcase, a blue pistol alongside a blue card were placed inside. He extends his arm to reveal a silver strap, one that he quickly slung around his waist to form into a belt. "There's a difference between abusing your power, and humbling others. One it seems you have little awareness of. Consider this a warning, going easy on me is a mistake, one even the greatest minds of this era wouldn't dare make. My leash isn't here, so it's about damn time I got to vent a little." He pressed into the button on the card, holding the gun in his right hand. [BULLET!] He appeared to use his thumb to force open the card, revealing an x-ray visual of a mechanical wolf. He proceeded to slide this card into the gun. [AUTHORISE!] "It still works..." [KAMEN! RIDER! KAMEN RIDER!] He lifted the gun skyward in a flourish, his left hand outstretched at his waist. Once the gun leveled with Libra, his finger depressed the trigger. [SHOTRISE!] It was obvious a bullet flew out, but what wasn't obvious was its path. The bullet traveled haphazardly, curving left, right, up, and down until it flew back toward the one who had fired it. It seemed he was prepared for this, and knocked the bullet out of the air with his fist. Several disks flew out from the impact, red lines forming over his body. The disks exploded into parts which diverged to form a suit of armor. [SHOOTING WOLF! The elevation increases, as the bullet is fired.] Steam ejects from all of his joints, clearly displaying some level of power. "Now then... You wouldn't talk so big if you didn't have a couple of tricks up your sleeve."
* Libra watched patiently as Isamu transforms.* It seems you have a modicum of magical talent hidden in that tool of yours. Whether you can use it to it's fullest potential is another matter entirely however. But first, where are my manners? *Libra curtsies.* My name is Libra. My title is not one you would have heard before, so I shall not bore you with it. It is a pleasure to fight you on this fine day. And since you were so kind to insist on me taking the first move, I shall oblige. *Libra smiles before lazily swinging a hand at Isamu. A gale of ice cold wind shoots forward at high speeds. It's a simple opening move, not used to cause direct damage to push back. If he was not bracing himself, the wind would push Isamu as far back as it could, trying to knock him into the back wall.*
Isamu_Fuwa
Thread Creator
#15

Instead of bracing himself, or flying back, Fuwa would charge directly perpendicular to his foe. He would fire several shots while making this encircling movement. One noticeable trait of his shots were the distinct curve to them. "If that was a move, then you're in for a quick fight!" He stops his dash abruptly and fires a shot directly at Libra.
So running your opening gambit. Then I shall remove that option from you. *Libra swings her arms upwards. After a short rumbling, the ground splits open and a wave of roots fly forward. The roots snake their way towards Isamu, twisting through the air, burying back into the ground only to emerge in a different location nearby. The twisting formation blocks the shot fired at Libra before continuing the charge. Libra watches carefully, preparing for Isamu to try and escaping the sweeping snare she sent snaking at him.*
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
×
Log in
Forgot password?
×