About
Contact
Donate
Register

Could you be a Phantom Thief? Welcome to the Velvet Gruum
Click to go to bottom
I check every few hours to see if YOU could be a Phantom Thief.
I'm too busy watching TV to be a Phantom Thief.
The-Velvet-Gruum
Thread Creator

https://i.imgur.com/yzggBV2.gif
me a phantom theif?
I just have to manage my time and handle the double life of a student stealing hearts in his freetime.
Lmao I wish
gamer
I believe that I can be a Phantom Thief any day! Although, I’ll need a mask and a Persona. I have masks, but a Persona... that’ll be hard. Either way, I could be a Phantom Thief!
Obviously only I'll have to catch all of you
Uh, I could just use my Pokemon instead of a Persona I guess. It probably works out, right?
How can you tell if someone is a Phantom Thief? Just asking.
Can I be Yesssssss
How can you tell if someone is a Phantom Thief? Just asking. You don't need to ask half the time. They'll just blurt it out without provocation..... Ryuji
do you have to stan loona to become a phantom thief cause if so then I won't be one
Too lazy for that m8
I would probably be cool with changing the hearts of the many assholes at my school
Hmmm :/
thanks for the offer but sorry chief. i dont need a cat to remind me to go to sleep early
I think I'd make for a pretty good phantom thief, I could go be a heart-stealing vigilante any day! If only stuff like this could happen irl...
i do think i could be one, would likely have to go train or go to the gym but yes i think that could be possible.. i just wish that would actually happen. ^^'
Blur

Sure, I could be a phantom thief!
I think I could be a phantom thief, but I'm not looking forward to ripping that mask off of my face. That would be painful.
I don't know if I'm the type of person your looking for...
Can i be a Phantom thief
I think I could be a phantom thief, but I'm not looking forward to ripping that mask off of my face. That would be painful. No pain no gain boi
I would have been a geat sharpshooter but minus of mine is that I'm too talkative ya know? I would've been just ok tho
Behold me the scavenger who will find anything useful. I think I could do it :3 Not to mention I do know how to use guns and a bow. I am not fit at all tho.
(edited by Marlyjade)
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?