About
Contact
Donate
Register

Writing Requests
Click to go to bottom
I've been seeing talk of art requests, so I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon as well. I am not a drawing artist, but I am a writing artist. I do need to further my writing talents, so I am willing to take requests for any genre as well as more personal stories where I ship you with a character of your choice.
Hi ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ You do too, like scenario ? And every style of genre ?
MichaelisYusuke
Thread Creator

If you give me a scenario, I can give you a writing piece. I also do poems as well. You can give me as much detail as your heart desires and I'll do what i can with what you give me. Some genres may be more difficult than others, but I will let you know if that is the case.
You seen this one meme making the rounds revolving "New Guy"?
MichaelisYusuke
Thread Creator

A meme? I haven't seen any in particular..
https://i.imgur.com/TwLKRlX.jpg This is the original, unaltered comic. My request is for you to write an origin story for New Guy.
(edited by Flareon)
Hmm, (●´ω`●)ゞ Is would be a story about 2 person, actually is me and the most important person in my life, even though we had never meet yet, and is almost her birthday... And I had planned to do a little story like a manga, but I am really bad for scenario ㅋㅋㅋ, Soo hmm like a scenario where maybe we would meet or something like that, hmm do you see what I mean ? (^~^;)ゞ Maybe do you have uh instagram ?
MichaelisYusuke
Thread Creator

Okay, let me organise what I have so far.... Flareon: You would like an original story for that comic. Should I go based off of the comic itself, or have original dialogue? Miikah_seuta: You want a story starring you and one other person in your life. What would your relationship to this person be in the story? And no, I do not have Instagram.
Flareon: You would like an original story for that comic. Should I go based off of the comic itself, or have original dialogue? I would like it to be an biography of New Guy featuring no other character but him
Actually we aren't togheter we i guess what we can call best friend ? even though we say I love you and speak all day togeheter But yes like very very important person for each other ! Hmm maybe I can give you some information about us ? For help you. So the girl Corinna, are really caring and sweet always there for help everyone..to even forget herself, and she always there for give good advice, but a bit shy in reality And me, uh..I don't have some someting special, more introvert and have some trauma past, and have a haptophobia? If you had some maybe another question, I can respond it ! Oh and of course don't feel obligated to do it, if you don't feel inspired or anything about it ! Hehe^^
MichaelisYusuke
Thread Creator

Flareon: So, pay no mind to the other girl in the comic, just a general backstory type for New Guy? How much information is there on that comic? Or is it just that one comic and nothing more? Miikah_seuta: Okay, so in the story, you would like the two of you to have a close friendship, but not necessarily together? As for your phobia, I have the same, but I call it Aphenphosmophobia.
Yes exactly ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Oh first time that I meet someone with the same phobia as me ^^
Well, that's the only comic that exsists of him but there's tons of fan art
MichaelisYusuke
Thread Creator

This is the internet, it shouldn't be too much of a surprise. Now, I will need a name for you since you will be in this story as well.
MichaelisYusuke
Thread Creator

Flareon: Very well, this shouldn't be too difficult.
Oh yes right ^^ The girl are : Corinna but I call her a lot Little Star And me : Mïikah but she call me a lot little snowflake
I am a boy^^
MichaelisYusuke
Thread Creator

Miikah: Fantastic, I shall get started sometime tomorrow.
Alright thank you ! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
MichaelisYusuke
Thread Creator

Miikah: You're very welcome.
I would like the backstory of how Yu Narukami and Ferb (From Phineas and Ferb) became best friends
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?