About
Contact
Donate
Register
Log in

Chaos Studios
Click to go to bottom
3 ... 2 ... 1 ... After a moment of confusion the image of a farmhouse would come into view. A large countryside could be seen around it, almost seeming like a perfect image that someone might also see in an old movie. At first what was before you kight almost be a movie but as the world comes into focus you'd find yourself able to look around and examine your surroundings. You would be standing on a field full or freshly planted crops. Perhaps though, it was more accurate to say that you would be if you were still you. You have no role yet, you have no identity. Your previous role and identity has been removed. For the moment you are no one but that doesn't mean you will remain no one. What role will you play in this place? Decide quickly and appropriately or the decision will be made for you.
"Out in the country again..." The girl reminisces, though her role may not yet be decided, it started at peace, as such films always do. The girl wears plain, yet functional clothes, as one might expect from one living in the countryside. A cozy, if energetic life "I'd betta had back. See what's cookin'." The girl tells herself before heading towards the farmhouse. It seemed like the only appropriate thing to do.
Man, I swear, this place is so boring. I don't get why my parents would send me here for vacations, the city is way more entertaining. [The young man had been sitting on a swinging bench doing absolutely nothing, just as he had a vague idea of his own life up until this point or where he even was. Not like it mattered, it was probable he was so bored he had momentary amnesia. He had a liking for hats, so he kept a straw hat over his head the entire time, while also wearing a plain white dressing shirt with an unbottoned collar, grey jeans and sneakers.] ...wonder if I should be wearing boots instead. Not that it matters...
Persona
Thread Creator
#4

The roles have been decided, so let the performance begin. There's always room for more actors in this never ending play. The girl would find no trouble reaching the farmhouse, the ground was soft from having recently been plowed and the weather had been good lately so there was little to no mud. Upon reaching the farmhouse she'd see an older looking man walking outside. He'd turn to face her first. "I'm goin out to look for that, city boy. Been dangerous during night lately. The coyotes have been attacking the livestock I figure. Last thing we need is for that kid to get hurt out there." The man would leave allowing the girl to enter the farmhouse. The inside would seem to be almost too typical of a old fashioned country home but this was the perfect setting for such a story. A woman would be setting a table as she prepared a meal for everyone. For the moment there were four places being set. As for the young man, he'd find that the sun was beginning to set already as a voice began to call out in the distance. "You out here, city boy! Supper is almost ready!" It was at that moment that the young man would begin to hear something else as well, something that seemed like a whisper from past the nearby hills and into what looked to be the woods.
Yeah, I'm coming! Geez, what is up with the "city boy" nickname. They could use my... [He was about to say name, up until the moment he heard the whispers coming from the nearby hills. He found it weird at first but figured it was only the wind or some animal he isn't used to. Whatever the case, nothing to worry about for the moment. He would leave the straw hat where he was sitting as he got up and made his way back inside and directly towards the table.] Should I help you? [He was already being a bit awkward all around. He scratched his left cheek as he made his offer to the woman.]
"So he's to be comin' today papa? Ayh'll make sure to keep things ready" The girl spares her papa a little conversationin' on her way back into the house, where she finds her ma readyin' the place for dinner. There'd only been the three spots for a long time, so the girl takes the 4th as a conversation of what her pa'd said. "Let me lend a hand would ya? I can finish settin' things at least, so ya can focus on the meal." If her ma accepts the girl would begin setting the table herself in time for a new face to come in. Prolly the city boy pa had mentioned "Well ain't that sweet. There's no need to weary yaself, I'm sure ya tired after such a long trip. And besides, yer a guest here, ain't that right?"
Xix
#7

The balding and middle-aged tax collecting agent takes in the sites of the countryside, nervously approaching the farmhouse. He shuffles through the stack of papers in his hand while walking, ignoring any feelings of probable amnesia in order to humor his role. "Hopefully they'll be able to make this payment soon. The last thing I want is to force a foreclosue..."
A young tourist slowly trundles ahead, failing to take in the sights and sounds before him in favor of staring at his phone's black screen. "Come on, come on! Are you kidding me?" He shakes it and taps on the screen a couple more times, with lackluster results. Finally, he lets his hand holding it hang low, emitting a sigh of defeat. "Dead. Great, just what I needed right now..." Letting out a low growl of annoyance, he puts the device in his dark blue jeans' pocket and grabs the sunglasses attached to the top of his plain white t-shirt, putting them on and readjusting the straps of his black backpack. "Try hitchhiking, they said, it'll be fun they said..." He can't quite remember who 'they' are, probably due to this damn heat, but their suggestion landed him in this situation. With one final sigh, the man tightens the plain white jacket wrapped around his waist, useless in the warmth of the exposed countryside, and briefly pulls off his similarly coloured stetson hat, fanning it to cool himself. Finally paying attention to the location around him beyond his immediate surroundings, he notices the farmhouse and allows himself a moment of hope, immediately switching direction and approaching it. "Please, God, don't let this place be haunted or infested by murderous hillbillies!"
Persona
Thread Creator
#9

The woman would turn to face the two as she was pulling something out of the oven. For a moment, there'd be some obscurity as to what she had prepared but you'd be ensured that it was a normal roast. Farm Woman: "That's awfully kind of you kids but things are almost ready now. Why don't you two darlings go and wash up before supper is ready?" The man from before would seem to be waiting by the door as if he already knew something was coming. The two outside might run into each other as they reached the farmhouse door in their appropriate roles. The man would open the door to greet them before they had a chance to knock. Farm Man: "Well, what can I help you two gentleman with today?"
I... suppose I am a guest. [He was somewhat glad he didn't have to help around, but that did not mean he should merely stand around. He would rub the back of his neck as he lazily makes his way to the nearest bathroom. He would take a deep breath as he places both hands on each side of the sink as he looks at his own reflection. He had to check if he had anything on his face, as he wanted to look good. Regardless, he would let the cold water run, using it to wash his hands and his face. He would use his already wet hands to run them through his messy hair, trying to fix it a little bit, if possible.] For long am I going to stay here...? It almost feels like each passing minute, the less I remember about the city. How ridiculous is that? Oh, but it's okay. Maybe they'll have cute girls as neighbors or something. ... [He used the nearby towel to dry up his face and hands while wondering if the girl had an older sister. After this quick moment of solitude, the young man would make his way back to where he was.] Is that roast? What does it have? Just asking out of curiosity, I'm not exactly picky with food. .... I-If you don't mind me asking, that is.
"'Course ma, it won't take long. Can't wait to get to eatin'." Of course, the girl would let her guest go first, best to give them the space to sort things out themselves before washing up. The girl would simply wait in the hall a bit from the washroom 'til her guest is finished. Afterwards she'd pass him in the hall, hangin' to the edge a bit to give him his space before heading in to wash up herself. Ordinarily she wouldn't put much thought into tidyin' up, but since there was a guest she knew she'd better be in top shape. Didn't hurt if they were cute. The girl takes great care washing off all the accumulated dirt from her business in the field, rollin' up her sleeves and readyin' herself. It'd be a few minutes before she was ready to go.
Xix
#12

Itachi places his stack of documents in his left elbow, smiling at the man. "You may call me Agent Naga, of the IRS. Pleasure to meet you." He confidently reaches out his right hand, palm open to the Farm Man while grinning at the tourist to the side. "Here's hoping this won't be too much trouble for you."
Eito
#13

The tourist nods and prepares to introduce himself, evidently relieved at the man's normalcy and the fact he's not the only stranger 'intruding' in the farmhouse. His friendly smile immediately falls at his fellow's introduction containing the words 'of the IRS'. He doubted things would turn disastrous, but dealing with taxes would surely sour the farmer's mood, and that spelled bad fortune for his own attempts at gaining shelter and a meal. Still, he re-adjusts his hat, puts on another smile and speaks in as friendly a tone as he could muster. "Good day, sir! As you might tell, I'm not exactly from around here, given my choice of attire. Truth is, I was planning on hitch-hiking my way through the country, but I wasn't exactly successful there, and I got lost to boot. I know this is quite the sudden request, but was hoping you could, at the very least, spare me some directions and a bit of rest for the evening." He doesn't mention the fact that the rural feel of the surrounding area creeps him out majorly, and he's mostly doing this out of paranoia for what might happen to him if he decides to sleep in the woods or hitch-hike at night.
Persona
Thread Creator
#14

The woman would seem slightly confused for a moment as she is questioned on the roast. The young man might even see that unfortunately the roast seemed to flicker for a moment, almost changing in shape and consistency before returning to it's original shape. The young man should take this as a sign to stick to the script. The young man should stop questioning things. After a few moments as the woman waited for the girl to return she seemed to snap back to life. Farm Woman: "Now, now! You kids just sit at the table wherever you'd like. It seems we'll be having guests tonight." The table would have 6 spots set up, being much larger than it might've appeared to be at first glance. This of course was completely normal. Outside the man would look over the two strangers with a bit of caution before speaking. Farm Man: "So, a hitch hiker and the tax man? Never heard of no combo like that before. Why don't the two of you come on in. We're just about to start supper." The man would invite the two in as he looked around outside behind them. It was starting to get dark out. Farm Man: "Not all too safe outside lately. Wild critters getting restless and all."
Xix
#15

Itachi chuckles, looking around the interior of the house before taking a step forward. "Quaint." He strokes his chin with the index finger of his right hand, solemnly closing his eyes. "Young man, I think it would be best if you stuck close to me for this visit. Better safe than sorry, after all." He glances at the tourist while adjusting his glasses before following the farm man inside the building
What... was that all about... ? [Her behavior and the sudden change in the roast itself was enough to make him jump and openly express his confusion. This was far from normal, whatever "normal" meant for him anyways. He felt like joking about the people from the country being like aliens, but it would only make things more idiotic. He had the feeling he should not question anything, however, something also told him he should pushing forward. The voice saying, "You are not being your usual self". He had to wonder if this voice was even his own.] Excuse me, miss. No, really, it's you two. I... don't think I remember your names. This is rather rude, but I hope you can tell me?
"Oh, we've got more folks headin in for a sec?" Once the girl was finished up in the bathroom she heads back, having not noticed any of the other oddities. She'd go ahead and move a bit to take her seat at the usual spot, ain't a needa changin' things up, when their guest asks somethin' odd. Of course its a ridiculous question, so silly it'd lead the girl to laugh "Aw come on now, you'd hardly bunk with strangers would ya? Nah we hadta've known each otha' fer a bit. Y'know, its yer old friend...." But for the moment she couldn't quite think of the answer. But she hadta've known it right? There's no way she wouldn't know her own name.
Eito
#18

The tourist gives a thankful nod towards the farmer, but apprehensively takes only a few steps forward, inspecting the inside of his home before anything else. "Huh, nice enough place..." Of course, this only lasts as long as it takes for the man to explain how dangerous the outside is. All of a sudden, the stranger to the home is all too eager to enjoy the farmer's hospitality, rushing to join the tax collector inside. He spares the older man a glance at his advice to stick together and gives a slight nod. "Fair enough, I guess. Still, do try not to aggravate anyone, given your reason for being here." A voice in the back of his head helpfully informed the tourist that his paranoia concerning these country people might have been a tad too much, but he swiftly disregarded it. Better safe than sorry, as the tax man said. Safety in numbers was one of humanity's most ancient instincts, and if all went wrong, the younger of the two would eagerly run away. At that point, he wouldn't have to be faster than their assailant, only faster than his older counterpart.
(edited by Eito)
Persona
Thread Creator
#19

Ka...The young man would simply receive silence from the woman as he dissapeared never to be heard from again. Perhaps he never existed in the first place? Thus is the fate of those who begin asking too many questions. The girl need no longer concern herself with the young man as his spot at the table had now disappeared along with his presence. The woman would look back at the girl with a smile on her face. Farm Woman: "Ain't no reason to think about those kind of things now, dear. Seems as though we have more guests now. Why doncha go introduce yourself to them?" The man would begin leading the two through the living room of their house before stopping and tuning to face them. He'd start by addressing the tourist. Farm Man: "Why don't you go into the kitchen and introduce yourself to the rest of the family first. It seems I've got some business to settle with our friend here." ... ... There's nothing more. ... ... [Kazuo...they'd finally remember that name and that it was theirs. Something so foreign and yet so familiar, a tiny piece of their removed identity. The room around them was now changed. Distortions would phase in and out all along the walls. The girl from before was gone as well with only the woman remaining but in a much different state then before. Their was no emotion in her face now and distortions seems to pulse through her body as well.] Distorted Woman: "...Le...ave..."
Xix
#20

The tax collector would enter the kitchen, pausing abruptly upon counting the number of seats at the table. "Uneven... uneven... uneven..." His hands would begin shaking as he repeatedly mutters to himself before taking a deep breath and turning to the farm man, solemnly frowning. "Forgive me my rudeness, but I don't believe i'll be able to stomach any cuisine. You see, I already ate quite a bit before I got here." This wasn't a total lie, for while the tax collector mysteriously favored unpredictable outcomes, he had grown uneasy around those that disregarded conventional standards. The only time an uneven number of seats would be permitted would be at a booth where a party possessed one more member than the maximum capacity and would be required to pull up a stool. Itachi could not make this exception for a house dinning room and, thus, slowly took a single step back away from the table.
(edited by Xix)
[Kazou's head would hurt with how much things had changed, not because they were weird, but because it was so sudden. He had no idea what the hell this was all about but he was about to find out.] In what kind... of stupid situation did I just get involved with? Hey, distortion. Can you say anything else? [He would wait for any reply, but if nothing happened, he would test his luck outside.] I wonder, do I have my Imaginary Numbers in here...? [He would try to summon a single sword if possible by using his "Imaginary 3.0 - Lawful Blades". A single short sword would be enough if it is a possibility. He had enough reasons to believe this entire situation would turn dangerous any second now.]
The girl blinks in place for a moment... Something definitely happened, but she couldn't think of what.. Which means it must not have been important. After all she'd remember important things. "R.. Right. O' Course ma'. would be mighty impolite not to handle 'em So the country girl waves at her mother before heading towards the door, catching their new guests in the meantime "Howdy what brings y'all to our quaint lil' farm. No need to sit on the formalities, just call me....." Me..... What was her name again? It has to be somethin' she'd remember, after all a name is said all the time... Actually what was her mother's name? She'd just been sayin' ma so long it seems like she'd forgotten? Confusin'... "Call me... Um.."
"Gee, I wish I ventured farther to know when the flowers start growing." {Casually sitting in the field, grabbing crops secretly and snapping them like they were pretend petals on pretend flowers were a past time that seemed so stupid she never wanted to admit to liking it. Truly the outside is wonderful, but seeing as how the people back home might be worried about her absence, the girl gets up and ran back towards the farmhouse.} "MA, I'M H-" {As soon as she sensed some other people, the girl naturally tensed up a bit. Her footsteps were quieter and she skidded to a halt. From there, her voice just got quieter and she peeked from the doorway her "Ma" was in. She didn't want to try and embarass herself in front of people. She never was that good at speaking anyway, or the traditional country speak that she ought to have anyway.} "Ma, I'm home now...counted them chickens I guess...is there anything you want little ol' me to do next?"
Eito
#24

The tourist nods once more at the farmer, silently thanking him for his hospitality and giving the tax collector one final serious look before entering the dining room. Spotting the mother and the daughter, he gives a friendly wave, letting his bag fall to one shoulder casually. He smiles pleasantly at the girl, only to frown at her attempts to introduce her falling into awkward stumbling, and decides to take the initiative. "Heya, thanks so much for having me! I'm..." Heh. It honestly shouldn't have been that difficult to remember. His name...he'd gone so long just calling himself 'a tourist' or 'a hitch-hiker' that saying his real name out loud now just felt...strange, really. He jokes to himself how this whole trip's getting to him before shaking his head and trying to speak once more with a smile. "I..." And yet, nothing comes out. Did...did he somehow forget it? No, that's impossible. You can't forget your own name, right? It...It must be that damn heat outside. At this time of the year, it was damn near boiling outside. That was why he bought his hat back in...well, the place didn't matter, but he had it for a reason. He knew it'd be hot on the road to...wherever he was going. It's always hot in this season, right? After all, it was... "..." What season was it?
Persona
Thread Creator
#25

The ntable would once more seat 6 people. This was completely normal and nobody should question it. Not even you tax collector. The man would furrow his brow as he responded to the tax collector. Farm Man: "Alright then, so you gonna bother telling me why yer here then? I'd rather get back to the rest of the family, specially since we've got guests now." The woman would go to greet the girl who just had entered the house while also aproaching the other girl who had already been present. Farm Woman: "Well, that's enough of that you two. Everyone should take a seat while your...While business is being discussed." For a moment even the woman was confused as to what she was talking about. This confusion doesn't last though as she quickly seems to revert back to her usual expression. This was simply just a reaction to so much happening at once. Farm Woman: "Lets all sit down and we can worry about the details later." ... [The distorted woman would repeat the same thing over and over again until Kazuo left. He'd also find his previous abilities gone. In there place would only be an emptiness and unfamiliarity as if the function simply didn't exist within his current body. Outside it was dark but yet all could still be seen as being perfectly visible. The ground was much more uneven then before, having a lumpy almost fleshy texture. Further ahead would be a field full of plants that seemed to have grown in unnatural ways, this resulted in the field being covered by vines and crops of inconsistent sizes. The thing that would stand out the most is an odd platform that would protrude from the center of the field. The platform was an odd shade of lime green and seem to glow in a way that defied the atmosphere. of the area. On top of this platform was a man in a suit with a mask made of a black fabric that covered his whole head. Despite there being a rather large distance between this man and Kazuo, Kazuo would be able to hear his voice as he spoke.] Masked Man: "Hey, new guy! Might not want to stand out in the open too long! This set doesn't like it when you do that!" [Kazuo would suddenly feel vibrations coming from the ground as something from his far left and right was closing in at once.]
"Ah hey there, wuz wonderin' where ya were at." The girl has no time to consider her confusion as her younger sister returns, just in time to finish the scene. The country girl grins as she heads over to her usual seat at the table's side "I reckon' you can talk yer business over a touch while we eat. shouldn't take but a second."
"Oh, heya there...sis'. I'm doin' alrighty, totally." {There was a hint of hesitation in her voice as she referred to the other country speaking girl as her "sis". But it seemed that her words just came out the way they did on reflex in the moment, since nothing much changed with her mannerisms. When the girl sat next to her sister at the table, she avoided eye contact with the others and looked toward the wall, speaking nervously.} "Boy, I can't wait ta' see wha's on the menu today. I love eating at the table with big sis, ma, and...others...just who are you people?" {The girl asked, her smile fading as soon as the inquiry escaped from her lips. She scooted her chair closer to her sister as her eyes darted towards the wall clock hoping that somebody else could start talking so she won't have to.}
(edited by leon-help)
This is all manners of wrong...! My Imaginary Numbers are gone...!? But that guy said that power would be within all the time, this must be some kind of...!! ... Yeah, you're right. I need to remain calm, losing it now won't do me any good... … Thanks… [He says as he takes in his new surroundings with some frustration and almost fear. He thinks that he liked the previous area more than whatever the hell all this was supposed to be now. For a moment, he began to believe he may have actually be swallowed up by something... or someone. It looked like some weird pocket dimension at least. Then, the Masked guy would appear.] Huh...? What is that supposed to-! [And so the vibrations came. The young man would shut himself into the house back again and would remain there until the rumbling is gone. After that he would slowly open the door no to get out, but to make sure his voice made it out.] You better start talking! What the hell is this!? Where am I and who are you!?
Xix
#29

The tax collector sighs and shrugs as soon as the arrangement of seats returns to a suitable number, smirking as soon as the girl inquires as to their identity. "Who am I? Look at the papers i'm holding. I'm supposed to be a tax collector, aren't I? I'm surprised you couldn't tell." He would grin widely after making this comment, as if possessing a faint measure of awareness which he hid. "Ah, but that's besides the point. Can anyone give me their name? It's rather important that you do." The unnervingly direct... tax collector would hold their stack of papers in front of them and tap on it with his pen a few times.
Persona
Thread Creator
#30

The man would look at the tax collector with a sudden dead expression, unsure of how to even deal with him or if he even should. It was like the question had caused him to short circuit in some way. As if maybe the tax collector should change his line of questioning and play his part properly. Finally, the man would begin to speak in an incoherent tone, as if he was simply speaking without saying anything. Farm Man: "...Those are the names of everyone here..." The woman would smile before bringing the 'roast' to the table. Thanks to some earlier interference it would seem a little worse for wear but still edible of course. Not like eating something inedible would be a problem though. Food would be served onto everyone's plates regardless of any further interference. The show had to go on. Most of the food would seem normal. Corn, potatoes, biscuits...and then there was the roast...Still edible of course. ... [The man would raise up a hand to expose the backside of it. However, his hands would be covered by gloves of a similar material to his mask thus no skin would be exposed.] "If you wouldn't mind, show me the back of your hand. I should be able to see it from here, yes, it would definitely be noticeable. I'll answer anything non-essential first. I cannot introduce myself as I have no name, not one that I remember anyway. I have come to know myself as the Masked One as I am the only one who seems to have been given such treatment. Those things...I'm not sure. I believe they're part of the pre-intermission. Perhaps a security system of sorts. They can only move when you're touching the ground outside. Plant life slows them and the fate of those caught is...unknown." [He showed reluctance to explain anything else, seeming to wait for Kazuo to show his hand before saying anything else.]
Okay Masked Freak, I'll do what you say. [Kazuo was slightly annoyed at the lack of immediate explanations, but he immediately assumed this realm had all kinds of weird rules to it. He would fully open the door and stand on the doorway, or at least a bit behind it just so he is still technically within the house. He would expose the back of his right hand.] A lot of the things you said make absolutely no sense. What exactly am I dealing with here? And why aren't my... powers with me? What is the point of showing you the back of my hand?
"Alright, glad that lil' business is syettled." The girl says with a grin before sittin' at her usual space on the side of the table. Weren't no need to wait longer. "dig in everybody. This here roast is ma's specialty." Before beginning to eat herself. Though the girl avoids the roast at first despite her initial recommendation
"You know that you're a tax collecter, and we know that you're a tax collecter. I'm mighty sure everyone gets it." {The girl says, looking down at the tabletop and waiting patiently for the food to arrive. As she thinks back to how her Pa answered the tax collecter, she starts to grow a bit more weary of everyone else around her.} "But do you actually know your own name, Mr. Tax Collecter? Pa..."clearly" stated ours. What's yours?" {Though she hesitated a bit, her inquiries remained as sound as she could make them, even with a drip of confidence in her words as she casually smiled in order to make sure she isn't stumbling on words now. Despite her big sister's recommendation, she only takes a portion of the roast as she fills her plate with the side foods. For once in her life she's glad that she's vegan.}
Xix
#34

The tax collector snorts, smirking with an ominious glare of musing. "Ah, but you hesitate. There's something you, yourself, are unsure of, perhaps? As of right now, I can only tell you that I am one 'Agent Naga'. It would be pointless to divulge anything else, there are many things which can only be truly known by the higher powers. Ah, but I digress." The tax collector's expression would return to neutrality, vacantly staring at the wall or out the window if there was one. He would walk away from the table and approach the wall opposite or the window, staring up to look at the night sky or the roof "ah, yes, it's about that season, isn't it? There's something so serene about that season."
Persona
Thread Creator
#35

Yes...a normal family gathering. Nothing is going wrong. Everything is under control. The family would enjoy their dinner...guests included. The curtain would close. The performance ends here. There is nothing more. The end... ... ... [Everyone who was acting would suddenly have a moment of awakening. They would be able to see everything for how it was for a moment. The walls of the building they were in starting to crack and break as they weren't made to last in any way, he food in front of them mostly appeared normal but the roast had a veil of static over it and was changing color at a rapid rate, and finally they'd begin to notice that their memories were false as their true memories would begin to flood back. And then finally...they'd witness nothing but darkness as the show ended. When the light finally returned they'd find themselves in a gray colored room. The air would be very still and there'd only be one exit to the room they were in, a door with what seemed to be a spiral pattern on the front of it. Though they could vaguely remember who they really were, their true names, and what they were once capable of they'd find their bodies weren't as they once were. They'd feel a certain sense of emptiness in the place of any previous abilities they once had. Meanwhile... The masked man seemed to react to the fact that there was nothing on Kazuo's hand. It was hard to read him but it didn't seem that he was upset.] Masked One: "I see, then I'll answer almost any questions you have as long as it doesn't break the rules. Though, it may also just be a waste of time since its hard to say if you'll be able to use such knowledge. Luckily, time is all we have now. What your dealing with is...them. I do not know what they are only that there are more than one. I've only had the honor of meeting one and it wasn't a pleasant experience but thanks to that I have a unique 'gift' in this world. Perhaps curse would be more accurate but I'm getting off track. Each of them seem to control a different aspect of this place. They're the ones who force the actors to perform their parts. As for your previous abilities. Well, let's say you're not exactly in your own body right now. Rather they've built a body you'd be comfortable with but also one that isn't exactly human. Here's a fun trick. Try pulling off your own arm, you might be surprised by what happens. Now, the hand trick. Well..." [The masked one would take off what looked like a glove and showed Kazuo the back of his own hand. Despite their distance he'd be able to see the mark clearly. It looked like an eye contained with a circle and it seemed to be glowing lightly. The man would quickly cover the mark back up with his glove before continuing.] Masked One: "Can't trust anyone with a mark like this. You never know what they might be planning so I had to make sure you didn't have one."
Hah! Then it's obvious I can't exactly trust you, now can I? Not that I did to begin with. Even then, your knowledge is all I really have for the moment, so hopefully I will meet other with such a mark, or not. [He wondered about all he was told, and for the moment would accept it all as truth. This body wasn't really his, so he was trapped within some kind of "pocket world". He may even be a small doll in a doll house type of place. He mentioned rules to this place, and he wasn't exactly aware of them.] I get it, going off of what you said, I would need to find each and every one of them, and then get rid of them at the same time to throw this world into absolute chaos and maybe get out, Let me guess, you have no idea how to get out of this place either. That much seems obvious, why would you stay in this place? [Kazuo could think of more than a few reasons, nothing too crazy seemed to be crazy enough each time.] Tell me about the exact meaning of that mark on your hand, any possible way out, and names. I want the names of these important people, as well as any other detail you may know. Then, you better tell me where to go. I want out as soon as possible, and I don't exactly care about playing hero for the others.
Sen, that was the girl's name of course. It always was. And she most certainly was not a country girl. Eager to forget that exchange had ever happened, so the girl approaches the spiral door and attempts to open it "Lets all agree to forget that weirdness that just happened and get back home, alright?"
Xix
#38

Itachi, having gone under an alias to begin with, would only faintly be aware of his lack of a real name. His boundless memory gave him a certain edge in this position. "I will not forget anything. At least, i'll make an effort to keep track of everything that occurs. Better safe than sorry, after all." He looks around the room, hesitantly glancing at the spiral door. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. The reality in these kinds of scenarios are often warped, making traps look like paths forward and actual exits look like solid walls." Rather than approach the spiral door, he heads straight towards a wall to the side and knocks hard on it twice. "Of course, if nothing happens you'll make great 'canaries'"
{Ashley Graham, how could she forget? The president's daughter and used to being saved at this point. With no known powers that would have to be the case anyway. Though she likes to be polite, Itachi spouting more canary talk makes her scoff at him.} "Oh boy, more bird speak. The amount of times I've heard somebody getting used as bait is almost as much as my dad tells me to uphold my Christian beliefs." {Looking back when she was supposedly on set, she seemed even more embarrassed with herself. Ashley tries to forget about it and everyone around her by standing behind Sen as she opens the door, but not too close where she might get caught up with anything bad that transpires.}
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
×
Log in
Forgot password?
×