About
Contact
Donate
Register

Cacophonous Din
Click to go to bottom
Madoka and Homura There were only a few days left until everything was finished. To that end, there was something the pair needed to do, confronting a self-proclaimed "Demon Lord". But before all that, there was one more person they wanted to talk to. The "Demon Lord"'s student, and a friend of theirs, Sonomi. Damon Damon, on the other hand, was already moving. He'd been brought along by Risako, a nervous child and another of Suzuki's students. The girl leads him silently to Suzuki's empty apartment building. Though the grey building seems peaceful, the building carries a sense of foreboding. Feeling this, the blonde-girl glances back at Damon, asking one last time as they stand just outside the door Risako: "A.. Are you sure you're going to come? I mean.. I don't want to force you into one of my problems..."
Damon takes a cursory glance at the vicinity. Your friend really lives like this? His left eyebrow raises as he senses something odd from being in the building. He finds the general feeling difficult to really place. But he is savvy enough to get that all may not be right. Though it would be pretty lame of him to just leave after agreeing to come. The least he could do is stick around for snacks. Yep I'm coming in and that friend of yours better have some refreshments set out. Let's go! He walks into the door.
The pair of girls merely sit next to each other quietly at a table inside a little burger joint not too far from Suzuki's home, leaning against one another as Homura absently sends Sonomi a message asking her to meet with them. No words need to be exchanged at the moment for Homura and Madoka to understand why they're here after all, business needs to be taken care of one way or another and it's woefully something that their friend's involved in herself. So they wait, and absently munch at their burgers while leaning upon each other.
{A few supposedly peaceful silent minutes pass until the girl was seen holding her phone and rushing straight into the burger joint, not looking in front of her at all as she shuffled around with her earbuds in. She's seen carrying a purse that actually does not get to be seen at all as it is carelessly put down near the seat Homura and Madoka sat at. The bag leans over and a few things fall out, but it isn't much of an issue to the girl as she puts all of her stuff down and looks at the two.} "Hi, how was your date last night? I came as fast as I could! I didn't really know where the coordinates to this place were but I swear I read your text message! What can I do for you two?" {The girl rushed words out and stopped to catch her breath when she rests her head on her hands, shoulders on the counter and all, gazing at the two eating together intently with a big smile on her face.}
Suzuki_Kuroi
Thread Creator

Damon Risako slowly nods to Damon Risako: "S.. Suzuki said her parents were the landlords, so she ended up getting the building.. I've never seen anyone else living here though.." The girl pauses for a few more seconds, only for Damon to enter ahead of her. Seeing the older person leave her behind Risako runs after him into the first room. Risako: "Don't leave me behind either! Just.. Stay near me.. I guess..." The pair walk into an abnormally long, whitewashed lobby, with a wide entry desk on the other side which parts two separate hallways leading deeper into the square building. Before Damon can take a few more steps, Risako takes hold of his arm. Risako: "U.. I mean.. Please wait a second... Suzuki likes to leave bits of her magic around to warn her of visitors and I'd rather not trigger them.."
Homura would sigh a little bit as Madoka absently rubs at her shoulders, hand wobbling a bit as she speaks. H: "It... Got interrupted by some weird shit, but eh we had a good time besides that." M: "Yeah! As for what you can do uh... Homura?" The Black-haired girl nods to her friend, leaning back a bit and finishing the last bits of her food before speaking up in a weary tone. H: "Suzuki, something has to be done to deal with her before this super powerful Witch appears. If we can reason with her somehow great, but I'm expecting a fight. And if it comes to that, I don't intend to give her a chance to be an issue later if we win. Do you know anything useful, and if you don't want to help, at least just stay away. We won't judge you for keeping out of this Sonomi." Homura's clearly offering their friend an out here. Even as Madoka winces a bit while nodding along to her girlfriends statement.
So your friend likes to lay booby traps. Damon deadpans. Little girls these days are only getting more and more eccentric. Is there anyway to call her? Or catch her attention? He didn't want to wait around too long. He had other stuff to do like binge watch shows and ignore the hw he was supposed to do.
{Sonomi realized how sloppy her entrance to the burger joint was, and she took some time to pick the things that fell from her bag back up and make the place more tidy. She gave a little comment as she tries to reach for her wallet.} “Oh, that sounds bad. But I’m glad you had fun!” {The girl who was about to pay for whatever they had bought, or at least just give a tip to the server for no reason, until she hears Suzuki’s name come out of Homura’s mouth. Preparing for serious talk, she put her head slightly down and silently put her wallet away.} “Well, I saw that she looked a lot more stressed out when I was there last time. When I first found out how my weapon worked for the first time, she did praise me. But afterwards it all just became a bit of a somber atmosphere. It felt as if she was lost in her own thoughts about something.” {The suggestion of sitting out the situation just makes her feel even worse about it. The more she rambles on, the sadder she gets, her head slowly lumps down onto the table and she even might devolve into crawling under the table and continuing the conversation from under there like a groundhog under a hole.} “Maybe she’s just worried...would it be fine if I hung out outside or something? I have a feeling there’s somebody else you’d want to talk to going over there herself...when you mentioned that you expect conflict it makes me think I wouldn’t contribute much. Maybe I should just bring Asena along and hope she’s fine with talking instead...I did mention to her that I’d like for them to meet...”
Homura just sighs very very heavily while staring over at her friend, she can't help looking intensely annoyed while replying. H: "No, that would not be fine in the least bit. This isn't a fairy tale where everything will just work out and you can stand around watching till people make up, I don't really know why she tried to kill us to begin with but I don't expect her to stop. And if it's us or someone else, I choose our lives." Madoka doesn't exactly look happy to see that, but she also agrees in the end. Dying doesn't sound too fun in the least bit, and dragging more people into this crap... M: "Homura's right, yeah. Truth of the matter is that we're both pretty sure how this is gonna go. Standing and staring at a fight to the death isn't a great idea in the least bit Sonomi, and that's most likely what'll happen. I can't say that I like the idea of involving Asena either, this is our problem to solve after all." Both girls would go quiet again at that point, merely silently looking at each other and pondering as they await Sonomi's reply.
{Sonomi stops slouching down in despair. She prepared for this, yet everything inside of her is trying to refuse last second. She grits her teeth, and almost slams on the table in annoyance, but just gives them an unexpectedly fiery gaze as she stays determined to stick by her ideals.} "I don't want to expect everyone to make it out unscathed, walk out with smiles on their faces and let everything be alright. That's just stupid. I want to expect everyone to make it out alive. Homura-chan, Madoka-chan, you both want to live, right? What's she going to do to stop that? Both of you are stronger than that, I know you are." {She turns her head and looks away, trying to ignore eye contact as tears start to form in her eyes, being disappointed in herself. In the end, everyone, even her own self, has to give advice to her.} "She isn't the one who would kill either of you. I don't want to be on her side because she tried to hurt my friends. But for some reason, I still consider her one too. I at least want to be there to make sure she doesn't die without another reason that makes me want to see her dead. That's what Asena said would drive me." {The girl starts to pack her stuff, slinging the purse over her shoulder. All she feels she needs to do is walk outside to blow some steam instead of talking to anyone not included in this little mission. Sonomi speaks to them one last time, reminiscing back at the airports as her tone shifts from on edge to generally despondent.} "Asena even said she'd be fine with coming...but I guess that's not an option anymore. I'm just tired of losing all my friends. I'll go with you two and see if we can just knock some sense into Suzuki-chan and be done with it. I've already done it with my other old, dead friends after all..."
Homura sighs a little bit, she... God dammit, this all seems a bit naive to her but here she is. Fucking listening to it anyway despite her better judgement. H: "Fine, I frankly think wanting everyone to walk out alive is too much here Sonomi. But fine, I'll try anyways. I don't like this, she nearly killed us before and I have little faith in being able to fight her non-lethally, though my prior attempts at lethal failed anyways so maybe no need to hold back." Madoka is decidedly more pleased with the little speech, she is the more idealistic of the pair after all and even if some of that idealism has been driven down she can't help smiling at Sonomi a bit. M: "I think it's fine Sonomi, maybe Homura is right but... I don't really want to belive that, no offense Homura but even if I admit you usually have a point, can't say I always agree with or like the way that you wanna do things." The black-haired girl frowns slightly before nodding, she doesn't really expect Madoka to agree with her on everything after all. That'd be stupid naturally, so the pair stands up and walks out alongside Sonomi. H: "I just want you to know that if this goes badly for us, well I hope it doesn't. And I still pick us over her in the end if it gets there." M: "That's honestly fair, I wouldn't expect or ask anything else of you at this point. Oh and is there anything we need to know before trying to go over there?" They'd simply wait for a moment before setting off, after Sonomi's next reply the pair would be ready to head out toward their goal. For better or worse.
"I'm glad you think the same way Madoka! But that doesn't mean Homura isn't wrong,m like you said. My mind's just too stubborn to agree, tee-hee! Let's do our best, Suzuki-senpai is my mentor after all!" {Sonomi smirks to herself as she walks out, not turning around until after she leaves the burger joint, only glancing back feeling a bit worried with how everyone else in there felt. Paying tips for other people just because they're your friends can wait, she has to have a heart to heart with someone special. Although does respond to Homura and Madoka, since not doing that would be rude.} "Oh, and I wasn't lying when I said I have a feeling someone's already trying to go to where Suzuki is. Me and Risako-chan only met for like five minutes, but I strongly believe my classmate is going to meet with our teacher right now." {She smiles at them as she entrusts her gut feeling as reliable information they can use. Whether it's correct or not, she wouldn't really know. However her smile instantly turn back to her getting teary-eyed as she suddenly goes in to hug the two without their consent.} "Ugh, what am I saying? I'm sorry I spoke out like that, I didn't need to make that scene! You both were right! Asena would be so embarrassed to have me around. I'm so sorrryyy!!!"
Suzuki_Kuroi
Thread Creator

Damon Risako: "Um.. I mean... There's an intercom.. But I'd really rather not..." Risako shifts nervously back and forth, taking an unfortunately long time to actually get to her point Risako: "I just... Found something like a labyrinth.. And I wanted.. well I wanted Ruriko to..." Risako pauses, again, but of course the older girl wasn't here and wasn't likely to come so there was no point in thinking about it. Either way, the girl grabs Damon's arm to lead him on Risako: "Anyways, Just.. Stay close to me and we won't run into anything." Risako tries to drag Damon on a circuituous route through the vacuous entryway and towards the left hall. The hallway was also somewhat dreary, a straight, gray-walled line with four doors on the left and three on the right, all spaced evenly. Though nothing appears strange to Damon's eyes, Risako becomes noticably more tense, and Damon himself can feel an intensifying sense of dread Homura, Madoka, and Sonomi whenever the trio leaves for Suzuki's apartment building, they'd find the door already open, likely carelessness on the part of one of the tenants, though no one seemed to actually live there. Through the door is a largely empty room, a long white space leading up to a large desk which splits off into two hallways, one leading to their left, and the other to their right where the stairs would be.
The girls would raise their eyebrows at Sonomi's words, that's... Not really what they meant. Homura shrugs a bit while responding in a concerned voice. Just this once, she'll let herself be hugged without warning by someone besides Madoka. H: "Lemme level with you, I talk a good game but I've never actually... Done what I'm talking about doing. It's fine feeling like this really, I'll... Probably be not much better by the end of it all." The pink-haired girl would go silent for a moment while staring at her partner, she could say plenty but instead merely opts to place a hand on the other girl's shoulder before finally heading off for the building. Upon reaching it, both would stop and turn to Sonomi again. H: "So uh, all that stuff earlier aside. How we planning to get in there? I guess if we're trying to talk with her, then it might be best to... Not try and sneak in like some cut rate assassian wannabe." M: "Yes dear, generally sneaking into a place is cause to listen to someone even less than you already planned to." Homura blushes just a bit while shrugging slightly, for now merely waiting and looking between the split pathway.
{The girl would wipe a tear away before speaking to the pair again, now being more sincere in her words. In order to make proper eye contact, she pulls away from the hug.} "I apologize for that...those airports really messed me up, you know? Let's hope everyone gets through this safely." {Sonomi looks at the already open door with curiosity, and considers to try not to be cautious. Yet she can't help but think waltzing in normally will be alright.} "Oh she'll listen to us. I don't think she cares about your method of entering considering that..." {Hopefully they'll be able to fill in the blanks as the girl never really bothers to finish or clarify that sentence. The girl just continues on like everything is going as planned.} "And the fact that this door being open probably meant somebody else already went inside. Who might have already triggered something. Everytime I go in this building, Suzuki always knows I was here the whole time. No idea if or how we could avoid it."
Damon allows himself to be dragged into the left hallway, but upon arrival he jerks out of Risako's grip. The hallways itself is exceedingly boring and lacking in any personal touch. The feel of the hallway is the exact opposite causing a pins and needles sensation on his person. Could there be another one of them witches around? Damon hugs himself for some comfort and carefully positions himself behind Risako. A cowardly move, but the girl is charged with fighting witches. She must have better chances then him of surviving an encounter.
The girls just shrug at that point, they'd keep on moving through the building. Aiming to get towards Suzuki's place as best they remember how, if any mistake is made perhaps Sonomi can correct it, or not. Either way for the moment, they turn to the left hallway unless the other girl tells them to go down the right.
"I'll trust you two." {Sonomi nods, and does not bother to stop the two girls from going off to the left path, instead trying to use her powers in secret in order to find out whether or not Risako was off on this path and maybe see if there were any other stragglers or lose ends that need to be cut off. It was better to be safe than sorry, the right path looked kind of suspicious anyway, there was no need to try and explore if it all leads to the same destination.}
Suzuki_Kuroi
Thread Creator

Damon Risako nearly jumps at first, her original plan having been stolen by Damon, yet the girl did ask him to come, so after a few seconds of muttering to herself, Risako steps forward. A few tense seconds pass before Risako pauses to stare at a point on the right wall between the second and third doors. Risako: "R.. right.. There... Just let me..." Risako takes a deep breath, focusing on the spot. It only takes a moment for the spot to seem to bloom, opening a circular gateway large enough for the two of them, bordered by a pair of intertwining serpents. An intense feeling of dread emanates from the portal, doubtlessly the source of unease that Damon had felt throughout the building. Risako: "T.. That's what I thought... Its here...." Madoka, Homura, and Sonomi Sonomi can sense the thoughts of her companions, but nothing else seems to jump to her mind. Looking into the hallway, the trio find it to be a completely empty hallway that simply goes straight ahead for a few dozen feet before simply turning right. Once the trio enters, they hear a familiar voice behind them. Suzuki: "I thought I warned you to stay away from those two." Turning around, the three can see the form of Sonomi's former teacher, arms crossed with a disgusted glare. However, Sonomi can't feel anything at all from them, as if it was simply another unthinking creature. Suzuki: "So then, what lies have these mongrels been feeding you?"
Homura would stare forward with a calm and icy look even as Madoka grimaces and tries to greet the rather hostile girl. M: "Nice to see you too Suzuki, and despite the insults we don't especially want to fight you. Was kind of hoping that we could come to some sort of understanding, honestly..." The black-haired girl is silent while staring ahead, merely letting her partner speak while shadows flicker and dance around her. It's fairly clear that she's more than ready for the in her mind inevitable breakdown of communications. Madoka smiles a bit while going on slightly. M: "Despite you know, the attempted murder and all we aren't dead set on turning this into a fight. But I guess it kind of depends on what you really want too, Demon Lord. So talk to us, or don't and you can prove Homura right." She shrugs while finishing that statement, just absently placing a hand on the bow strapped to her back and observing Suzuki a bit.
Damon musters a grimacey smile. Let's get this over with! He pushes Risako into the portal and then follows behind. Before any second thoughts can convince them to do otherwise.
{Sonomi instantly turned around to see Suzuki currently in their presence, and she can't help gasp in surprise at her mentor's sudden appearance. However, she merely stayed silent as she listened to the two speak to her, only looking down at the ground, letting the shadow of her bangs cover her eyes.} "Tee-hee! Demon Lord, huh? Since that's been mentioned, have we really met before? Ha ha...ha ha ha! Maybe that's why..." {The girl said giddily as she laughed to herself, skipping forwards as she put herself right in front of both Suzuki and her friends. Though she looked at her "mentor" with a smile and her eyes closed, she actually found it in her to reciprocate with an uncharacteristically disgusted glare of her own, one shot straight back at this Suzuki as if she were really disappointed in the older girl.} "I won't care at all for what you're going to say. Because I know that you aren't the real Suzuki-Senpai. So please. May you answer my question? Who do you really think you are? Maybe I'll give you more respect if you enlighten me with your true identity."
Suzuki_Kuroi
Thread Creator

Madoka, Homura, Sonomi Suzuki gives a slight grin as the girl brushes her hair out of her eyes. She slowly shakes her head with her eyes closed. Suzuki?: "Its nice to see you're coming around to my title. To think you hated it at first. Ah well." Suzuki?: snaps her fingers, and the walls seem to come to life, what had been part of the wallpaper peeling itself off and changing shape until there's another Suzuki blocking off the other side of the hallway Suzukis: "You didn't really think I'd come to investigate this myself did you? These are nothing more than pets of mine, familiars trained to take on my shape." The two Suzukis give a smile, leaning their head on one hand before adding Suzuki: "I never did give you many quizzes did I Sonomi? How's this one, what's the nature of my lovely assistant Mihmeh. Though I suppose you two might remember her better." The Suzukis split their view between Madoka and Homura, the two who'd seen the referred to Witch the most often. Damon Risako: "I'm not so..." The girl doesn't get much of a chance to protest before she's through the portal, with Damon following behind. at first, the portal is dark, as if Damon had simply thrown himself into an abyss... But a few seconds later, the world begins to form around him. It was bizarre, in the sense that it was perfectly normal. Though every labyrinth he'd visited previously had been crazy in some way, this one looked like a perfectly ordinary high school, if one a little outdated. Damon finds himself in the middle of a room full of lockers near the school's entrance, with a stairway leading up straight ahead, and a hallway to each of his sides. Looking back, Damon would find that there's simply nothing outside the school, not even the blackness of a void. An absence beyond the absence of light, if you will. Risako is nowhere to be found, however the pressure from earlier seems to have lifted entirely. Replaced only by a single "sound", though sound didn't quite seem to be the way to describe it. More the idea of crying, emenating from the left hallway, towards the school's gym.
{Sonomi knew better than to try and interject as the two older girls more than she needed to, however she wasn't too shocked when Suzuki reveals her familiars. Knowing how she was well-versed in her own magic, she knew that she wasn't coming here to greet them herself.} "Familiars? That's pretty cool. Oh, Suzuki, I was getting a bit worried for a second, heh. I knew you weren't going to be with us too early, we haven't even gotten past the first arc!" {The girl says, only pretending to be nervous right after she insulted her familiar. She sweeps her sidebangs away as she places her hand on her chin to ponder on the question for a bit, attempting to reach the back of her minds in order to come up with a serviceable answer.} "MihMeh? Well, I might not remember them too much, but I know that they're very loyal. Very upstanding, and helpful. You could even consider them your employee of the month, but it feels like MihMeh is your only employee..."
Homura would just offer a slight smile while replying to Suzuki, she is in truth lying through her teeth but she looks pretty damn convincing while doing so. H: "Oh, so you're gonna be like that then huh... Fine with me, I look forward to shattering the shiny rock that holds your life's essence Suzuki Kuroi. As for this pathetic creature, as I recall it was a being that relied solely upon others fear of it yes? Such a trick might work for a time, but I'm not sure why you think it would do any good now of all times." She is sure of course, there must be more to that annoying witch after all. She'd speak out in a slightly amused tone while staring the thing down. H: "Your power makes all kinds of sense though, gotta say however. Sort of a lame motive... I mean, your senpai goes Witch and so you wish for the power to curse others with misery? Come on, almost like some cliched anime villain or something. I don't mind taking such trash out from the world." In reality the thought of actually killing someone is strange and causes Homura a bit of a sick feeling, but she doesn't let that show in the least. Madoka for her part merely winces slightly, not sure if taunting Suzki is the best move but oh well. It's done now, and the pair nod to each other while turning to MihMeh. Lilith and D'Arc forming in front of them before sending a whirling tornado that has tiny fragments of light designed to slice anything caught inside to bits within it flying at the witch. M: "Let's get this thing handled quickly, sort of annoying to see it back and all but what can you do right?" H: "Mmm, hopefully it goes down as easily as last time without any fear to feed off."
Risakooooo! Risakooo! Damon shouts Risako's name a few times in case she is around. It's odd that they were seperated upon entrance but if it was intentional then the witch is smart. Divide and conquer is an intelligent tactic. He already tried to see if there was an outside to this place but that was a no go. Perhaps there is a tool just lying around. Without an audience, he talks to himself under his breath. While attempting to open one of the lockers. If he can't open one of them then he goes to the next.
Suzuki_Kuroi
Thread Creator

M, H, and S Homura and Madoka’s tornado shreds through the Suzuki-familiar as if it were made of paper. The group can catch a glimpse of its true form, resembling a cardboard cutout of a spider, before even that is shredded in the wind. The Suzuki on their opposite side, safe from this carnage, glares at Homura specifically, practically spitting out her words “And What could you possibly know about her?” The Suzuki familiar lets out a huff, brushing a few stray hairs from her face as she continues “I made a wish knowing it wouldn’t change anything. After all I’ve been a walking curse since the day I was borne.” Finally, the familiar’s eyes glance down at Sonomi, a glimpse of disgust “Now you’ve been tainted too. There’s nothing pure in this world.” Damon The first locker Damon reaches for seems to begin opening before he’s even touched it. Within the locker he finds a tool he’s already familiar with, perhaps something that would ensure he’s not defenseless. However, doesn’t it almost seem too easy? Nothing else would change, there’re still the same areas as the previous post, with faint crying sounds emanating from the school’s gym
"You're right. But it's not called being tainted. It's called maturing. Maybe you'd know what it is if you weren't stuck in your own little world. Correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe it also seems like you're stuck up your own senpai's ass." {Sonomi looks up at the familiar glaring at her, returning hers with a dull, disappointed gaze. She grips her fist as her voice starts to lose joy and emotion, now devolving into annoyance. She does not even try to glance at Homura and Madoka, staying right where she is to watch the familiar that is not dead where they stand.} "I don't know where she is. I even asked, but you never told me. With this little reaction of yours, she's probably dead. That's what tends to follow when they become a witch. And that's also probably why you made your wish." {The girl sighs out, making eye contact with the familiar instead of looking down or away, blank eyes that show pity. Eyes that are not full of hope anymore, they are ones that show remorse. She laughs to herself before giving a smirk towards Suzuki, looking up for a futile attempt for the real Suzuki to see for herself how she feels.} "But to make a wish knowing nothing will change...I guess we can both be mutually disappointed in each other, Suzuki-senpai. Your wish would be fruitless, but it's not as if you can't make a positive change out of that opportunity. Even now, you might've been able to prove my doubts wrong. Sadly, that's not the case. We're both lost causes, aren't we? That's a funny way to end off, you know."
Homura shrugs a little bit, stopping the attack for now as they haven't really made any moves to strike... Instead she merely shrugs a little bit while replying. H: "Can't say that I know a ton about her, that's true. But being a walking curse since you were born... Hah, relateable in a way though I'm sure our reasons for thinking that differ. I'm almost curious why you'd call yourself that." Madoka speaks up a bit as well, bow drawn and ready while she looks forward at the other girl and talks in a curious voice. M: "Tainted huh...? What a word to use, for what? Not doing what you wanted her to? That sounds like it, but maybe I'm wrong, enlighten me if so." The girl doesn't really sound mocking or sarcastic while staring over at Suzuki, just like she's trying to figure something out.
Suzuki_Kuroi
Thread Creator

"A walking curse who brings nothing but misery. A demon lord whose nature is nothing but slaughter. No matter how much one resists..." The Suzuki clone pauses for a moment, burying its face in its hand as it begins to laugh... A few seconds later, the clone looks back up, its face contorting into an inhuman grin, baring its fangs in a hideous caricature of the person. The monster lunges forward, only to be struck through by a set of three silver strings emerging from the right wall and dissolve into nothing Madoka and Homura were familiar with these strings of course, the weapons of Suzuki's Doppel that threatened its targets very existence. "No one can defy themselves." The illusion of Suzuki's apartment building melts away into nothingness around the group, leaving them hanging in the air of a Labyrinth. The trio find themselves on one set of stone stairs at the edge of a pit that seemed to go downwards forever, deeper into the dungeon. Like the hallway before it, the stone walls maintain an almost eerie realism, with a torch lit up every few feet to provide light in an otherwise blackened abyss. Opposite the three lies another set of stairs identical to their own. two separate paths spiraling downward into the abyss. These stairs are occupied by a familiar silver-haired girl who almost seems to be ignoring them, choosing to walk downwards instead. Though the three could easily recognize Suzuki, her outfit had definitely changed, not her careless casual outfit, or practical Magical girl one, but rather a long, black, feathered dress adorned with blackened wings. Homura might note the resemblance to another, more terrifying girl who proclaimed herself a demon, though Suzuki lacks their oppressive, unnatural aura. Though she almost seemed close enough that they might reach out and touch her, the space between them is quickly filled with an image of the planet. It starts normal, but as the planet spins the group would notice a few dark spots scattered around "This whole world is tainted, filled with hatred, misery, rage. One cannot clear a curse with more curses, that merely causes them to propagate grow." As Suzuki speaks, the dark spots begin to grow, soon covering the planet's image in a thick, black mist. "It takes a pure heart, one who can persevere through the darkness yet emerge untainted. A soul that could soothe even a demon's chaotic heart." Yet such a thing could never exist in this world. Soon, a single spark of light can be seen in place of the city of Tokyo, at first the light spreads, clearing away the "curses" that had long since covered the image. "But that was her one mistake. For a demon's nature is to destroy, no matter how much they try to resist." The image of the world fades away, leaving only Suzuki holding the faint light in her hand. The girl holds the light gently, like a precious, fragile piece of glasswork. Only to crush it in her hand and continue downwards into the dungeon. "Still, if this is what you consider maturity, perhaps it was for the best things ended up this way." I don't have any time left to wait. Suzuki grins, letting out a low, hollow-sounding laugh. It was ridiculous in a way, the mere suggestion that she'd.... Your teacher could never be strong enough to do such a thing "If you're so curious, perhaps you would like to meet Kurumi-senpai? It doesn't really matter if you don't. Feel free to try your hardest, slay the demon lord and save everyone you love." At least I wouldn't have to see it end. Suzuki glares specifically at Homura, a vile-looking smirk crossing her face. They were the more violent one after all, it seemed like an honest question. "Isn't that what you came for?"
Thank you random witch that will probably try to kill me. Damon shouts this so that the witch may hear. He then snatches the tool and looks around one last time. If she does not see Risako then he will heard towards the crying noise.
Homura just stares blankly for a while, standing in silence before speaking up in a... Calm and if anything slightly bored tone. "What a question... I came to solve this mess, one way or anything that's all. I'd prefer to get it done without resorting to killing, but if I can't so be it. Already told you, I'm no hero." She'd grow a bit less calm while speaking up further, starting to sound angry as she fully considers the girl's rant. "What really gets me here, you saying no one can defy themselves... Absurd, people change all the time and that's all you are Suzuki. A person, a person who's lashing out at the world for what you see as injustice I suppose, and I can't disagree either really. What happens with magical girls is awful, no argument here. But calling yourself a Demon Lord... Nah, you aren't." Madoka would stand back quietly for a while before cutting in herself, this is likely a useless gesture but she has to try anyway. Her voice comes out softly but focused and holding surprising steel behind it as she stares down Suzuki without a hint of fear. "I can't really say that I entirely get what happened to you beyond perhaps the very basics of one thing, but I know this much. Homura's right, you really are just a person too same as the rest of us no matter what kind of magic you toss around, anyone can make something better of themselves, but you can't help somebody who won't accept any help to begin with." Once upon a time she might have said that everyone can be saved and it'll all work out, but that just isn't a belief that can be reasonably held onto forever. Homura would stare warily at the 'demon lord' after exchanging a pointed look with Madoka. Merely quietly preparing to defend herself if need be.
{Sonomi widens her eyes, her mouth quivers as she lets go of her previous feelings. With her telepathy, she still decides to cling onto hope, her eyes becoming teary. Instead of trying to think on her words, she lets go and acts out instead, taking a deep breath before speaking.} "I'm so tired of this! Seeing you act this way is awful. Don't think that doing this will help your case. You're just contributing. You're making it worse. Why do you think directing your anger like this will help anything?!" "You're a person, just like us. We both go through hardships. We cope differently. You aren't weak. You're just not doing this right. There's no one way to do it. But there are wrong ways to do it. This isn't about subjective, different perspectives, or a clashing point of view. This is plain stupid, and you know it!" {Before she knows it, they all have ended up somewhere else, seeing as how her eyes were closed all this time during her little fit of agitation. Her venting leaves her almost breathless, so much so that she struggles in making sentences with her mind rushing. Sonomi is reluctant to say anything, but chooses to do so, trying to inch on towards a path without Homura and Madoka knowing what she wants.} "If Suzuki-Senpai can hear this, I'm not doing this for my own sake...I'm doing this for her...and to whoever this demon lord is, Homura-Chan and Madoka-Chan are right. You're not them. You'll never be them. As your student, we both know you could never be that..." "So please. I asked nicely, and I asked forcefully...let me see Kurumi-San for myself. Without them. My problems are my own. I need to solve them. I need to save everyone I love. And that includes Suzuki-Senpai too...I need for her to know her presence and her teachings meant a lot for someone like me..."
Suzuki_Kuroi
Thread Creator

Damon Damon hears his own voice echoing throughout the school, a sound with no response save the distant sobbing. It seemed his backup wasn't going to come. Forced on his own, Damon makes his way to the gym. As Damon cracks the door open, he sees what seems like a rainbow of light, a scattering of color leaking through the doorway before calming down, transmuting into a dull series of grays. With the door open, Damon finds the gym to be largely empty, a black void with only a single light signifying the center of a massive area. Within the light, Damon finds Risako's form, kneeling with their head in their hands and crying, the faint sounds of her sobbing echoing in Damon's mind. However, he feels something strange, rather than the girl's usual nervousness, and greater than any sorrow that could be felt, is a crushing sense of loneliness, as a void that would never be satisfied. Madoka, Homura, and Sonomi Suzuki calmly, almost emotionlessly stares down Sonomi as she replies. Her voice is as calm and even as ever, after all it was merely a statement of fact. A statement she'd heard many times before, and was likely to hear again.But it didn't matter, after all there was nothing to be done about it. Suzuki: "Of course I'm making things worse. That's what a demon does. Their very nature permeates every aspect of their existence." Still, the girl's gaze falters, just for a moment, brought back to painful memories of a long-gone past. Though Sonomi wouldn't know who it was, she gets the impression of a girl not much older than she is now You don't have to listen to them y'know. I'd rather ya decide for yerself. Besides, your smile's way cuter. But of course, this does little to calm Suzuki. Rather, shelets out a huff, almost seeming to twitch in her fury. "This is the real me. Suzuki-senpai's true major. All that training was little more than a way of drawing out your potential. Like fattening a lamb." I can't go through this again. Lets just end it before I can change my mind. "Valencia!" Suzuki makes a pained expression almost resembling a grin as she snaps her fingers. At her command, a series of silvery springs spring up out of the staircase, separating Sonomi from the other two "Truth is, I was going to feed you to her anyways. Goodbye, Sonomi." Suzuki closes her eyes as the floor collapses under Sonomi, separating her from the others for good, falling into a pit for what seems to be forever, the spiraling staircase leaning away from her as she falls down, down... Down...
(edited by Suzuki_Kuroi)
Suzuki_Kuroi
Thread Creator

Madoka and Homura With Sonomi gone, the pair find their path forward down the staircase blocked by Suzuki's strings, a familiar silvery barrier created by Suzuki's witch. The girl looks away for a moment, the wings on her costume seeming to stretch towards the wall behind her as she speaks "You would have me fight my every impulse? As one who's witnessed my true nature, you should know it to be a foolish endeavor." Silvery strands begin to expand from Suzuki's wings, wrapping around the girl's neck, winding tighter and tighter like a noose as the creature forms behind her. Though the noose winds itself impossibly tightly, far too tightly for Suzuki to breathe, the girl's expression is nothing but that of comfort. As for "Valencia" itself, it begins weaving itself along Suzuki's wings as a silver coating before splitting off, weaving together into a shape resembling a scarf. However, it almost seems to have become more complete, gaining patterns that could be described as eyes. "A true magical girl is a symbol of hope and purity in an unforgiving world." Having regained her composure, Suzuki looks down upon Homura and Madoka once more. "There's nothing tragic about refuse revealing their true nature. None of them would have become Witches if they were true Magical Girls. Instead they sought after their own petty desires and were devoured by them." With a wave of her arm, Suzuki sends a dozen strings aimed in a straight line at Madoka and Homura, demolishing the portion of the staircase behind them. The large pit between the three combatants prevents the attack from coming out too suddenly. However, they may need to be careful not to fall. Sonomi Sonomi finds herself falling for a few minutes into what seemed like empty space. The girl is given a fair amount of time to gather her thoughts as to what happened. Once she's steeled herself for what's to come, Sonomi finds herself dropping down onto a rooftop. Looking around, she'd notice it to be the roof of her school, though something seems off, all the buildings seem to be smaller, more distant. It was a few years before she'd remember the place, but the school would remain familiar enough to be easily recognizable. The rooftop is empty, lacking a fence or any other notable obstructions. Save for one. A girl who looked to be around the same age Suzuki is now, whose long, purple hair curls out towards the end despite any attempts to tame it, stands near the edge looking over the city skyline.
It takes a solid minute for Damon's eyes to adjust to the scattering of color. Or the color adjusts to him. Odd. Anyway once he can see again he walks toward the single light. Beforehand he does make sure to let a line of red string slip down from his sleeve just in case. Risako ... !? Damon shouts out a question but before he truly asks there is a feeling that nearly sweeps him off his feet. The sense guts him to his core leaving him in an almost faint state. He knows he must still be standing since the light is in front of his line of vision. Yet, his sense of presence feels gone and some insecurities do come forward. Needling at the back of his mind with images of being ignored or isolated from groups. Stop it! He shouts as pinpricks of tears form at his eyes. Don't mess with me!
"I don't care what kind of demon you think you are. You...aren't..." {Sonomi chokes up at the last moment. She struggles to put a comprehensive sentence after she denies her words. Without wanting to listen to what she wants to say after, the girl just laughs as her eyes start to become demented and void again.} "Pft...heh...hahahaha...whatever you say Suzuki-Senpai. Just wait. Wait for me. I'll let you know how I feel..." {From where she is, the girl doesn't react at all when her path gets split from her friends as well. She asked for it. She fell for it. She's getting it. When placed inside an unassuming void, falling into a seemingly neverending abyss, one could only try to recollect their thoughts. She closes her eyes and breathes deep.} "Who...were?...No. I know who they were...I'm so stupid...I can't force these choices...but...ugh. We're both wrong...aren't we? Suzuki...none of us are right. This conflict..." {The girl shakes her head, knowing full and well her powers did naught but make her emotions fly around like firecrackers. Sonomi tries to turn it off for what's to come, wiping away her tears and letting herself be placed on the school rooftop. Her own school rooftop. She laughs to herself quietly and in an awkward manner as her body feels like it could do nothing but pace around.} {Her eyes meet with that of the girl looking from the rooftop. Though she despises falling off anymore than she did, she still musters enough courage to walk behind her, at least staying a mere few feet away from the girl who looks at the city, she bows her head when she gives her greeting, though it comes off more as a nervous kindergartener trying to give a speech.} "h-h-...I...I-I'm...So-...so...sorry...I'm Sonomi. I apologize...I'm...fine. You're Kurumi-Senpai, are you not?...It's nice to meet you..."
Homura would sigh while the pit between suddenly becomes filled in, D'Arc appearing behind the pink-haired girl and raising her sword to form a shimmering platform of light that seems stable even while the Persona begins focusing on their foe. As for the girls, both would rise to an absurd speed while attempting to evade their enemy as Lilith appears with her clock spinning wildly on her back. H: "Foolish? I disagree but you can say what you want... I still want to avoid this, but here we go!" M: "If they were real magical girls they wouldn't have turned... That's unforgivable as a line of thought! The fact you can so casually dismiss people's lives like that is... You honestly disgust me, Suzuki!" Suzuki would find some sort of... A burst of magic rushing towards her, though rushing is pushing it considering it merely affects her directly, this spell, in particular, comes from Lilith and seems to affect the other girl's mind a bit. If it worked her vision would end up rather unsteady and swaying wildly, perhaps even causing her to see more than one each of the girls fighting against her while they do their best to try and evade the attacks rushing at them.
(edited by Homura-Akemi)
Suzuki_Kuroi
Thread Creator

Madoka and Homura Suzuki:"How is this so hard to understand?" Suzuki lets out an almost-pained sounding chuckle as she covers much of her face with her hand. She wasn't immune to mental effects, but it was little more than a nuisance for her. The girl takes a second to adjust before she continues Suzuki: "I'm a monster, of course my thoughts are disgusting. If left alone I'll simply ruin more lives. In fact, in only a few more days I'll end everything, this city, this country. I might even manage to destroy this whole tainted world." Suzuki looks back up with the corners of her mouth turned up in some attempt to smile. Still, she doesn't seem to be able to manage it, as if stuck in some sort of limbo. However, this limbo doesn't seem to be enough to stop her. If she can't easily discern her foes, the solution is simple. Chase down all of them. What was at first only three solid strings from Valencia, branch out into six, then twelve, then twenty-four, all changing direction to chase Madoka and Homura. Though most of the strings would miss, this only serves to make fleeing more difficult. Suzuki: "If you're really going to stop me, then fight me already!" comes the girl's final, frustrated shout. Damon Risako? Turns around at the sound of Damon's teary-eyed voice. The figure's face is not that of the nervous girl he knew, but closer to that of a porcelain theater mask, its mouth twisted downwards in an exaggerated frown while marks resembling tears flow from the creature's mouth. The creature's crying sounds cease as it grows more nervous, glancing around the mostly empty GYM as if afraid that it might be ambushed. But of course, there was nothing to ambush the Witch, after all this was its abode. After a few seconds, the creature approaches Damon, still wearing the guise of Ruriko. Though it cannot speak, it almost seems desperate, reaching out to grab his arm. Sonomi Someone new? The figure turns around to face Sonomi. However, the creature has a porcelain theater mask in place of a face, one with its mouth turned up in an exaggerated grin. It almost seems excited as a long, dark-red whip materializes in its left hand before coiling around their right[/b] [b]Be careful this time. We don't want them to run. The creature makes a flying leap forward, covering half the ground between it and Sonomi in an instant before lashing out at Sonomi with its whip which aims to wrap around Sonomi's chest in order to grab hold of her
“Oh. Would you look at that. I’m such an IDIOT.” {Sonomi’s eyes once again change in a matter of second. What was once bleak and hopeless, back to saddened and nervous, was now blank. Her mind was set on one thing, and she was going to get it answered, no matter what. She transforms when she sees the creature jump at her, and instead of trying to dodge, she stops the red whip with the free arm that does not carry her weapon. The girl looks up at the creature with an outright nasty glare as she tightly grasps it’s whip with an unwieldy amount of strength, something akin to that of a bulldozer holding the weapon to stop it from wrapping around her chest.} “Don’t fuck with me. Answer me this, and answer me now!” {She jerks her arm backwards, pulling the whip in order to get the creature closer to her. Her pretty pastel lavender outfit was not doing any favors to hide her enraged state, only a surgeon’s mask with a bear mouth hiding her gritted teeth. Sonomi lets go of the whip to increase momentum, attempting to force it to go towards her with a devastating pull from tossing its whip behind and aside, the creature being pulled in like a vacuum.}Break the ice properly. Tell me your name. Are you Kurumi-Senpai, or are you just a stupid witch?!” {With the word break being uttered, it echoes across the atmosphere of the rooftop. And whether or not her pull was strong enough to make her be closer by default, Sonomi still uses this opportunity to ready her own whip-like weapon. A meteor hammer that resembles a speaker, it’s bass increasing as it cracks the ground around it when making a single sound. The stereo as it starts to glow blue is off the ground, now being propelled straight towards the creature with the speed of a dart, a strike that is aimed right at the center of the mask if she was being pulled towards Sonomi.} {Whether this blow makes contact with the creature, it seems to make the air temporarily feel more dense around it. The impact itself would be even greater, the speaker emanating the Japanese kanji word for “break” in blue as well as a cute sound with purple music notes flying from it before striking at whatever it comes in contact with, having the physical force similar to that of a mountain.}
Damon slowly backs away with the limited logic he has at the moment. But, he struggles coming up with anything else to do as his mind continues to be too chaotic. His hands flail about on each side in an attempt to see if there is anything to grab. Stay back! Damon shouts. He narrows his eyes to imtimidate and lowers his upper body.
That many strings... Fine then, Homura's gotten better. Much much better at keeping up her time magic than in their last fight, and she isn't worn out at all going into this either. From the viewpoint of the girls those strings are moving as slow as a turtle, so dodging them while a bit tricky can be managed nevertheless. H: "You... Using us as a way to commit suicide Suzuki? That's how it sounds to me, might I suggest seeking some damn help instead of this madness?" M: "... She sounds snarky, but she's being kind of serious right now too honestly." Despite those words Madoka helps out as best she can in the fight, light flows onto Homura for a moment and suddenly the other girl's speed rises even more. Everything about her gets a bit stronger, and Suzuki would find herself beset upon not by the usual trickery and firearms or bombs, but a black blur with a look of rage holding a rune covered black katana that aims to slice off her enemy's arm with impossible speed and strength, shadows rushing off it as Lilith focuses behind Homura and causes a spike of darkness to try and rush into Suzuki's body. H: "I'm done running away from you wannabe, I wouldn't even run away from a real Demon Lord if she wanted to hurt Madoka, and you're sure as hell weaker than that." Madoka winces a bit while hearing the frosty cold rage flowing through her friend... And preparing to strike herself soon enough.
Suzuki_Kuroi
Thread Creator

Madoka and Homura Suzuki pauses for a moment in surprise. How could she not? Being called out like that. It’s only a moment but it’s more than long enough for a Homura to move past her strings, which are far too slow to catch up and defend their master. So in an instant, Suzuki loses her right arm, with a spear of darkness impaled into her chest. The strings around the girl slowly retreat back into her body, recalling Valencia as her body is covered in blood Suzuki: “hehehe... Of course. A Demon Lord’s purpose is to be slain by the hero in the end. By becoming the evil, I’d draw out one meant to save the world.” Suzuki has a brief coughing fit while her opalescent soul gem, hidden just below the throat, rapidly descends info blackness Suzuki: “but of course... There are no heroes in this world. It was stupid from the start.” As the girl continues, she locks gazes with Homura, eyes deadened since the day she was born while her soul gem half-fills with curses and adds Suzuki: “So go ahead and do it. We’re all dead anyways.” Sonomi You can hear me? The creature almost seems surprised, giving Sonomi the opportunity to grab its whip. However, the creature’s weapon simply dematerializes according to it’s user’s will. Sonomi would find herself with a few pricks on her hand from the weapon’s hidden barbs as the creature dives to the ground. Though it would feel the reverberations from Sonomi’s blast, the creature’s expression never changes. Of course I’m not a Witch, Witches are evil. But it’s so empty here.... The creature’s whip rematerializes for it to swing into the ground. The whip burrows through the roof, revealing a field of colors within the concrete as it rapidly advance towards Sonomi in an attempt to grapple her again If I just had a few more friends I wouldn’t feel so empty Damon The creature initially recoils in shock, wondering if it did something wrong before rapidly approaching Damian once more as he backs away towards the door. They couldn’t let him go, big anymore. Then they’d be alone again, and the creature hates being alone. Grasping around, all Damian finds at hand are his red string at the tool he picked up earlier, be it magical in nature or not. I’m not describing it because I have no idea what sort of tools Damian might be familiar with and am thus giving you freedom to decide
{Her previous words rang true. She truly is an idiot. The girl furrows her brows at the creature, initially stopping her rampage as she speaks with jagged breathing, trying to calm herself in the heat of the moment. This is no time to worry about a soul gem, nor is it a time to keep letting emotions loose.} "Y-you...yes. O-of course I can. I'm not deaf, you know." {This is a half lie. Without her powers, Sonomi never would have known they had been able to speak in such a way. Whether or not she was feeling the darkness corrupting her soul gem from using her power, she still will keep speaking to the creature. She tries to shake off her hand from the barbs before readying her meteor hammer again only in anticipation of the next attack.} "I'll believe you. I'll be your friend. We can play together...You don't have to feel empty. Even though I'm trying to protect myself...knocking you back...just to get to Suzuki-senpai or Kurumi-senpai...I'll still be your friend. You won't have to be alone." {Sonomi utters the words partway in the sentence, but it still activates the stereo to change it's colors. The meteor hammer, now glowing a lighter shade of aqua blue, emits an even stronger bass. She spins the hammer in a fashion similar to imitating a helicoptor, a constant rotating force to act as a shield and a daunting force meant to be intimidating. She ends her spinning with a swing going vertically upwards, trying to maximize her range by striking directly at both the creature with a force similar to a tornado to push them back as well as at the whip in an attempt to make it break once again. This time, the force emitted by the hammer is not meant to damage, but to repel.}
Madoka stares on in horror, it isn't that she wasn't preapred just... She's never seen Homura look so calm, while still being very obviously enraged in a terrible way. As for the black-haired girl she would merely offer a short reply to Suzuki while her blade sails through the air. H: "You're wrong, I'm not a hero. But they exist... And we aren't dead." Soon after that Homura's blade would attempt to fly for the other girl's soul gem with the same utterly impossible speed that had removed Suzuki's arm... Only to stop inches short. H: "I'm not here to help you commit suicide by cop, and you egging me on to kill you... That's all this is from my viewpoint, tell me I'm wrong Suzuki Kuroi." It's fairly clear her hand could twitch and break that soul gem in short order if Homura feels truly that she needs to, but for the moment she'd just stare over with curious and wary eyes as Madoka speaks up in a worried voice. M: "We... Still don't especially want to kill you, that isn't to say we won't though. But I'd like to try and understand all this rather than simply giving into petty fear and striking you down because you might attempt to hurt us.'' She sounds sure of herself while walking closer to the pair, eyes drifting between Homura and Suzuki curiously, though clearly focused mostly on the later of those. M: "Supervillian rants sure are a thing you can throw at us, but they aren't going to help anyone understand what's actually wrong. Beyond the obvious, and despite what you claim, I don't think it has to end in somebody dying."
Damon suddenly remembers the mini umbrella he picked up in earlier in the locker. He pretty much forgot about it after wrapping the strap around his wrist and letting it hang. However, he doesn't use it yet after noticing the recoil of the creature. He is still pretty much nervewracked by the thing, but gets a pang of guilt at its human-like motion. Hey can you understand me ... This comes out a little frail and Damon is real unsure right now. But maybe if the creature could talk they could come to some form of agreement. He also dares to place one foot forward. With one hand gripping the umbrella in case there is an attack.
Suzuki_Kuroi
Thread Creator

Madoka and Homura Suzuki: "hehehe, hehehAhahahaah." The girl closes her eyes and laughs for a few seconds, though there's no sense of joy left in her voice. Once she's done, the bloodied girl lets out a sigh. It didn't really matter anymore anyways, and perhaps if they understood the depths of her mistakes.... Suzuki: "No... No.. Everyone's dead, and its all my fault... Hehehe.. What a cruel joke." Suzuki looks back up, staring Homura in the eyes. Her eyes are much more relaxed now, that of someone who'd finally given in to the inevitable. There was never a point in resisting anyways. Suzuki: "Kurumi-Senpai's been a Witch for years now. But she was such a docile... Harmless thing... I could never hurt her... They were the only thing that mattered to me." tears begin to form in Suzuki's eyes as her soul gem continues darkening, half-full now from the combined stress of maintainence and her emotional state Suzuki: "So I kept her. She grew... And grew..... I know she never wanted to hurt anyone. She'd never want to live like this... But I did it anyways... Now its all I can do to keep her asleep." A tear leaks from the girl's eye and drops downward onto her Soul Gem, which by now had only a few glimmers of light left within. Still, the girl seems to be smiling Suzuki: "At least we'll be together. Monsters to bring an end to this loathsome existence." Sonomi Why do those names sound familiar? Despite its small size, the humanoid figure seems entirely unaffected by Sonomi's wind, as if it weighed far more than anything of its size and flexibility should. At the very least, Sonomi's wind is able to uproot the creature's whip from the ground, bringing it up into the air. However, it adjusts its movement like a living creature, instead of going after her from below, the whip arcs above and over their shield. The creature itself steps back for a second, shaking its head as it tries to sort out its thoughts. but its not completely disoriented, or defenseless. Rather, it comes back furiously, dashing directly for Sonomi, heedless of the wind You're never leaving, you can't. Just a few more.. A few more and I won't have to... However, the creature's assault is halted by the appearance of golden chains which seem to form out of the ground itself in order to wrap around its chest and prevent its movement. Though Sonomi can't see anyone, she can hear Risako's familiar voice in her head R: S.. Sonomi? I'm glad I could find someone. Just... Get rid of the familiar. We don't have much time now.. Damon The creature pauses, gazing back at Damon with its blank eyes. Though no words are exchanged, he can tell its begun to calm down, the fear and anxiety isn't nearly as intense as when Damon had first entered the room. After a few seconds of not moving, the creature tilts its head and looks at Damon's umbrella. It seems happier seeing that Damon was still holding onto the tool. The creature gives Damon an inquisitive glance, before beginning to walk towards him again.
(edited by Suzuki_Kuroi)
"Kurumi-senpai? Suzuki-senpai? Y-you know them too? Are you friends?...Relatives?" {The girl asks, putting one foot forward as she merely inches closer, only to stop in her tracks when she sees the creature attempt to dash up to her. Sonomi readies her weapon, immediately starting to swing once more until she lets loose, the stereo flying straight towards the creature. However, when she notices Risako's chains entrap her opponent, she pulls onto the wire to make the stereo freeze mid-swing, the line elongated but somehow not falling to the ground.} "You're wrong. I...I will leave. Risako-chan is calling for me. You have to remember that, as my friend. But..." {She pulls back the hammer, making both the handle and the stereo fly backwards past her own body. Sonomi runs towards the creature, detransforming mid battle, her magical girl outfit changing to the casual clothes she had from before. There was no time to care about the tears forming in her eyes. Or the soul gem that might be getting darker and darker by the second as she talks to the creature. She has safety nets to land on. The knife in her back pocket, Risako. But they won't matter. All that matters is that she's running towards the creature, embracing them in her arms.} "It's not too late. I won't leave with you here alone. We can leave together, right? You'll allow it, won't you? I'm asking, as your friend."
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?