About
Contact
Donate
Register

God Complex: Out of Time
Click to go to bottom
It would start with silence. A figure would linger high above the city of Shibuya. An empty feeling but an ever present one with a touch of death mixed in. A pale figure would be looking down, a calm smile forever present of their face and eyes that looked to be dead but were still twitching with excitement. "Such a beautiful site. Mortals truly are breathtaking aren't they... To think they've built so much without even a hint of divine power. I'm not here to see such things though. Let's see...Yes, those positions seem to be the most likely." Suddenly, there would be the feeling of twisted divine power being spread throughout the city. It almost felt to be everywhere but in fragments rather than as a wave. It would be overwhelming at first but slowly each fragment seemed to vanish along with a presence disappearing as well from somewhere within the city. The reason would be because these fragments were actually doorways that seemed to serve the purpose of allowing someone entree into Elian's competition. Before anyone could react only 4 more gateways remained. One would be behind a tree at Kosei High School, some may remember this location. One would appear within the establishment known as GYM though what could be noted was that this location was closed at the moment. Between two bookcases at Tokyo's Metropolitan Library there's be another gateway emerging. Finally, one would appear just outside of anyone's view at the Reiko Airlines. The gateways themselves would appear as rifts that would seem to bend time around them, it was as if the pure essence of time itself was slowly pouring out of them, causing anyone who didn't have at least a basic protection against divine power to freeze in place if they were to approach them. "I should be going too. I have plenty of guests to entertain now. How troublesome that most aren't very welcomed company." Elian himself would begin to dissolve bit by bit until nothing but ash being blow in the wind remained. His body for all intent and purpose was gone for now.
Amaya had been absently standing outside the library, reading some book on computing curiously. It's always intresting seeing about the differences between her own world and this one after all, but soon enough she'd feel some twinge of divine power inside the building and wander inside. Placing the book back onto its shelf and spotting the portal with a sigh. Her knuckles crack before wandering into it without a second thought. The freezing effect not even causing her to flinch at all. "Into the lion's den, huh, or that's how it looks from my viewpoint. Nothing to do besides just head in and look forward though." It isn't as if she can get anything done by standing around outside after all, and perhaps the Lich isn't impossible to reason with. Though there's the sense it won't be so simple as merely chatting.
It was retreading old ground, for the hunter. The Grey-haired woman bares her fangs as she watches over the airport, only to feel a disturbance. Of course, this must have been it. “I understand, Granny.” The wolf silently descends from the roof, landing on her feet a short distance away from the gateway, before nodding, and going inside.
[It was during class that Kazuo felt it. There was something strange in this neighborhood all of a sudden. Kazuo would silently, as the teacher had his back to the students, pick up his bag and hurry to the bathroom. There, he would quickly change into comfier clothes: A white, loose dressing shirt, green pants, black boots, a long coat colored green and his favorite green hat. He had to be serious for this, he couldn't exactly ruin his High School uniform like this. Finally, the young man would rush down the stairs with his bag and into the backyard, where most of the trees await.] "So there it is, it really is time. I'm... almost scared of this." [The wind would blow and so would his coat react. He would walk near a bush and retrieve his Rapier, which he smuggled into the school days prior, just in cases he needed it. Taking the blade and hiding the scabbard behind him so the coat can cover it, he would calmly make his way into the gateway.] "I'm probably going to get into trouble for skipping class, but this is more important. Power, I need it...!"
OOC: pardon me if this seems sudden, but would it be alright for me to join? I had intended to appear in the last thread yet fell off before I could
Elian
Thread Creator

OOC: That's fine, you can either follow someone else or I could try to set up another gate. Either isn't too difficult but it might take me a moment to figure things out for another gate.
Kokoro felt the pulse, it was never a good thing, ay least that’s was her idea of it. Yet if what they heard was true... The older woman breathes out a sigh, entering the library. She hurried towards where she felt the pulse, only to see a red-haired woman enter a gateway “Crap, I’d better not be too late.” The woman shouts before following inside herself. OOC: thank you, and sorry for the short notice
Elian
Thread Creator

3 gates entered, 1 remains. The world beyond the gate would be different, not just in appearance but in feeling to. Reality no longer was simply bound by the rules that everyone would be accosted to. Somebody else's rules were controlling the space they all found themselves in now. The area that each person found themselves was like a round tunnel that seemed to have the width of several buildings. The tunnel would seem to go on for miles as well but that seemed irrelevant as they would each be stranded on a small rock platform in the center. There was only one way to move now, forward along a thing rocky platform. They were on their own with the exception of Amaya who would find that Kokoro had followed them through their gate Before they could move forward they'd hear the possibly familiar voice of the Lich. "It seems 3 more have arrived... Some of you are mortal...how interesting. Some of you even brought guests. That's fine... Just so you know, the gods who die here might even be erased if they lose. I will decide wether or not they have lost by the way. I hope you understand. Now, come to where I am. If you can make it to me then I will allow you the chance to prove yourself."
[i]The woman sighs heavily to herself while looking back at Kokoro, gazing over her with a worried look. "Alright look lady, I may not seem like much but it's probably for the best if you stay far behind me and let me take care of things. I'm a hell of a lot tougher than I look, and this place is... Not safe I'd guess." She doesn't know if Elian intends to kill the mortals or not, but can't think of any reason why the Lich wouldn't do so really. Maybe he has some fondness for them? But either way, there's little cause not to be protective of those likely far weaker than herself even if it is unearned power. "Oh and if you want a name, it's Amaya Rose. I'm not about to say I can do anything, but I'll do my best to try and keep anything too awful from happening to ya." With that said she'd absently toss her hands into the pockets of her black leather jacket while stomping forward, a glimmer of ice forming along her body and the chill of Winter flowing around her just a bit.
"Ya want us to prove ourselves? Not gonna be a problem." Though the situation was certainly bizarre, Kokoro doesn't seem to mind. Instead the woman punches her open palm with a grin. "Kokoro Fudoji. And don't worry about me. What kinda big sis would I be if I couldn't take care of myself?" Despite the woman's boasting, Kokoro carefully notes the casual formation of ice trailing around as she follows Amaya onward. They didn't seem to be trying to show off, so the other woman very well could just be that strong. Either way, its nice for them to be on her side for now.
[Kazuo had heard the man's words clearly. He needed to move forward, and deities may pay much more dearly than himself. That was good, it means that although he was undoubtedly an underdog, he had some room to act and win. Alone, he couldn't hope to defeat a god through power alone. He would need to trick them, push the limits of his human abilities to succeed.] "But even that may prove not to be enough. I can't think like this." [Needing nothing but to play his cards right, Kazuo would push onwards.]
The bleak wind, the smell of.. No, not right now. Red slowly shakes her head before replying to the voice. Whether or not the girl could really hear or understand, no one could say. Still, the hunter moves forward "Understood..." And strides silently past the rocks, already prepared for the worst that may come.
Apollo had been picking up Asami from the library when the gate appeared. Should it remain for him after the 2 had entered prior, he had casually walk in with his sister. Otherwise, he would rush through it before it closes. He looms behind the duo, holding his sister's hand tightly. Were the problem of two fighting at once to be a problem, Apollo had elected to allow Asami to simply bystand. Otherwise, they would fight as one akin to Zen/Rei. Getting as close to the pair ahead of him as he comfortably could, he clears his throat and speaks up nonchalantly. "Amaya Rose, huh? I'm Apollo Sonnenschein, as you may've heard earlier, and this is my sister Asami. You know, Faye said she wanted me to meet you the other day. I regret that we couldn't have met under better circumstances, but still, I vow to see at least one of us to victory at any costs." He closes his eyes solemnly, a glimmer of serene moonlight reflecting off his face. Sorry i'm late I was busy masturbating
Elian
Thread Creator

Apollo The gate in the library would try to close quickly, attempting to bar Apollo's entree but it's influence over the mortal world wasn't quite enough to keep a god from speeding up to make it. For a moment, there seemed to be an air of oppression, as if something was telling Apollo he had done something he shouldn't. Before he could fully reach Amaya and Kokoro Apollo would find his path blocked by what seemed to be solid air. In truth, time itself had frozen in spot and formed a solid barrier. Asami suddenly would find themselves completely surrounded in frozen time as a cold gaze seemed to settle on Apollo. The lich opted to speak again but this time in a disappointed tone. Elian: "Already trying to play by your own rules? That won't do, not here. Maybe I should keep you both restricted here until the end comes...but that wouldn't help me in the least bit. Still maybe one of you needs to be restrained to make the other cooperate..." Amaya and Kokoro The two would no doubt be witness to the sudden outburst but if they tried to get near they would just find a similar barrier in their way. The only path open would be forward. "What do the mortals say? 'Nothing to see here. Move along, citizen.' Perhaps a bit generic but I'm sure you understand." If the two were to continue they'd find that their path soon led them leftwards towards one of the short sides of the tube like tunnel where they'd enter a corridor that would be much more human in design. Stone bricks made up the walls and the air would smell more musty than before. Finally the corridor would open up into a more open area. A grassy field within a giant stone room. Something seemed to be lightning the room up from above in a similar manner to the sun but whatever it was was hard to see through all the light. A red-haired man with tanned skin would be standing over at another corridor on the opposite side of the room. He seemed to place a hand on the entrance only to find a barrier covering it. His response though was to simply continue eyeing it down before pulling a serrated blade from seemingly nowhere and slashing at the barrier but to no avail, as his attack seemed to do nothing.
Elian
Thread Creator

Kazuo Kazuo's path would be different in nature. His path wouldn't seem to deviate into the wall at all, nor would it lead him anywhere new. It simply remained within the tube like tunnel until finally it seemed to lead into a giant glass dome in the center of the tube like tunnel. For now the dome seemed to be empty, perhaps meaning nobody else had arrived yet. Red Red's path would eventually become a staircase leading downward. As the decent continued the stairs would flatten out more and more, eventually become more like the side of a cliff then like stairs. The frequency on stones would also increase making sure climbing down would be possible. Finally as she approached the bottom the area would open up to seem more like the bottom of a pit with a door at the end. However, standing in front of the door was the image of a girl seeming to phase in and out, as if her image was that of a ghost.
Apollo grits his teeth and swings a fist at his side, present anger straining his voice. Apollo: "Rules? So what, I gotta listen to what you say now? Pretty cringe bro. Nothing less could be expected from some lame serf." He cocks his head slightly and smirks. Apollo: "Fine then, I will ignore everything you have to say so long as it doesn't pertain to these supposed rules of cringery. Just get the ball rolling on your cheap second-rate plot, if there's some cooler epic mastermind villain behind this I want to get to them as soon as possible."
[Kazuo would keep walking forward with no hesitation, up until he reaches the giant glass dome that was empty, no one there other than himself. It made sense to him that this area...it may have to do with a fight. That's what his instincts were telling him, but it may also be a waiting area. He would try to look around the area, even what is beyond the glass if possible.] "Is anyone there? Any exits or something?" [A void vortex would appear in front of him, dropping a single irregular blade on the floor, which Kazuo would take immediately, trying not to rely on the rapier, whatever happened.] "A single Lawful Blades doesn't kill..." [He mutters.]
Once the stairs start distancing themselves, the hunter is forced to start jumping between them, landing gracefully before moving further, ever further down. It was just another mission to her, one with as clear a goal as ever. However, before the hunter reaches the bottom, they catch sight of the ghost-like girl. Target? There's no reason to risk it, yet their appearance also struck Red as off, so they remain a few tiers above the ground and begin to sniff. Red focuses her senses for any other traces her target might be leaving. Be it smell, the slightest disturbance in the air, the hunter seeks to get any information about the target they might be able to discern with their heightened sense of sight, sound, hearing, even feeling the air if needed.
"H.. Hey, is that really necessary?" Kokoro tries to reach for Asami, but finds herself blocked off by something invisible. They were in anothers' realm, it seemed, and thus had to play by their rules. Kokoro gives a resigned sigh before turning to Amaya and saying "We'll just have to keep going. At least, I'm not stopping here." regardless of if she must go alone, Kokoro continues forward, looking as the tunnel becomes more artificial, until finally coming across another person slashing at a door, that would make at least a 5th member of this group, if her count is correct. "I'm guessin' you already tried lookin' for clues?" Kokoro asks the young man, who seemed like they were probably around her age. She didn't really mind, not willing to let the situation put a damper on her mood "Don't worry about it too much, I'm sure the path'll become clear soon enough."
Amaya follows along as well, smiling slightly despite herself. "I wasn't planning to just leave you alone, no. Not really my style to abandon someone who probably needs my help." As they reach the ref haired young man though she'd just stare at him impassively, she knows what he's after of course. But Kokoro doesn't. "Ah, I take it you're after the... Prize he put up then? I guess I should explain a bit for you Kokoro. Simply put that guy over there, I, and a few others could technically be called 'Gods' of a sort. The master of this realm wants us dead, except perhaps one if they can prove their worth. I doubt he wants you dead, but no telling about my... Fellow contestants as it were." She gives the man a pointed look with that remark, clearly not trusting him in the least after their prior meeting at Shibuya. Chances are, Elian may intend them to fight anyways. "I guess we'll see what's up soon though, no doubt this place's owner has something to add himself."
Elian
Thread Creator

Apollo Elian: "I see, your the type I'm really trying to get rid of so go ahead. We'll see if you can live through all of what lies ahead. I won't hesitate to erase you first if you seem like you've lost for even a moment." For now the frozen time would begin melting away, aside from the barrier preventing them from following the others. A new path instead would form out of rocks that seemed to float upward into a makeshift path. This path would lead them towards the right side of the wall instead. "I'll give you this one warning. If you lose then I won't erase just you but that girl with you too as long as you take her with you. Otherwise, feel free to do what you want." Kazuo Beyond the glass dome there would in fact be an entrance leading back onto a stone pathway that seemed to extend even further down the tube-like tunnel. However, if Kazuo tried to go this way he'd only find a barrier standing in his way, keeping him from pressing onward. It would be at that moment as well that he'd hear someone walking behind him, following him. They didn't seem to be hiding their presence or perhaps simply couldn't. Red There'd be a clear scent to the ghostly figure suggesting that she was in fact there. As Red got closer she would also notice that the girl's form seemed to become more present. Though oddly, not a noise could be heard from her either. There was no sound to indicate she was breathing. There was no sound to indicate a heartbeat. Not even a sound to suggest any form of living was actually taking place. She'd seem still as if just eternally waiting but then as she noticed Red her eyes would finally move to look at her. It was as if she just knew Red was there, as if she barely even needed to register any sound or vision of them. Ghostly Girl: "Come." Kokoro and Amaya The red-head would turn back to Kokoro. His eyes now in view obviously seemed to posses a certain natural glare to them. They'd also seem far too narrow, like the eyes of someone who's single-minded and cares little for deviation. Red-Head: "Oh, yeah. It became clear now that you guys are hear. Pretty obvious. A big open field and a couple of cattle herded into the same room... They had plenty of practices like this back in the desert." The man would begin laughing in a somewhat broken manner as something already began to stir in his other hand.
(edited by Elian)
[And there it was. Kazuo would not lose his focus. He would, quite simply, merely turn around and point his blade in the direction of the one following.] "I don't appreciate people sneaking up on me." [Indeed, he had nothing left to say.]
There was no need to wait further, a hunter simply hunts. Red leaps forward, aiming to pounce on her opponent from her perch nearly a story above them, using all of the momentum the hunter gains from this fall and aiming it into a downward strike, hoping to slice through her opponent's head and end the fight immediately. Bleak corpses on the frozen ground, the smell of wolves... To Red, the hunt had begun, and it was like triggering a trance. The Operator was eager to complete her mission. For now, one target, one hunt. That was all that mattered
"Yeah, no Amaya. I'm puttin' a stop to that right now. I'm hardly a damsel in distress here." Kokoro cracks her knuckles and casts Amaya an irritated glance before letting out a sigh "I already know everything. The prize for us mortals is a chance to rewrite history right? Just know that I have my own reasons for being here. And I won't let anyone stop me." Kokoro's casual demeanor becomes a fierce determination. The woman keeps a careful eye on the man with red hair before breathing out a sigh "Yeah, I guess it was too much to hope things weren't goin' that direction. Oh well." In an instant, Four points of light flash around Kokoro, changing the girl's outfit to one.. Somewhat more revealing, accentuated by a fluttering white cape and wolf-like tail. "No reason to wait around." With that, Kokoro dashes forward towards the red-haired man, ending about halfway across the arena where the woman strikes at the air between them with enough force to send a shockwave of wind at her opponent.
Apollo merely frowns and says nothing while Asami merely idly trembles Asami: "Uhh, um, brother?" Apollo: "Yes, Asami?" Asami: "What does he mean he'll 'erase' us?" Apollo: "Mere inane ravings of a lunatic. Don't worry about it." Apollo, not heeding the madman's words, recklessly follows the path ahead of him with his sister in tow. Although possessing innate mortal fear, a great power with nothing divine about it allowed him to proceed with utmost confidence as if his life wasn't on the line. He felt, deep down, like he would live to see another day despite being completely unsure of the fact. However, a protective instinct had compounded this confidence with a sense of precaution. He would attempt to materialize a sword out of thin air consisting of a long, thin, black cross-like hilt attached to a reasonably long steel blade. He would point this in front of him as he walked, staying in front of Asami.
Elian
Thread Creator

Kazuo Kazuo would turn around only to see the image of Sen looking back at him. She wouldn't say a word, only merely aproach him and he would begin feeling a sort of pressure on his ability to tell what was and wasn't real. There'd be something trying to push away his ability to doubt and instead trying to make it so he would believe anything he saw. Red Red's prey wouldn't even attempt to move out of the way. Her presence would only become clearer to reveal a rather average looking girl with dark black hair. The most odd thing about her were her eyes that seemed to open widely even as Red came down at her. Suddenly, Red would find her momentum gone. It was as if it had simply been removed all at once. This in turn would mean the injury the girl suffered to her head would come out much more shallow. Another thing of note was that there was no blood that came out from any wound inflicted. Instead, the blood simply stayed within the girl's body, as if it was incapable of leaking. She would simply try and look Red in the eyes as she whispered. Ghostly Girl: "Au. Will you be my friend?" Something would light up in her eyes as if they had just become more twisted than before. If Red were to gaze into them, even for a moment, they'd find their emotions beginning to grow much more extreme than before. The ground would begin freezing. Black corpses beginning to form over the ice. The girl would begin smiling. Kokori and Amaya The shock wave would seem to hit the man dead on resulting in a burst as he was reduced to nothing more than a few grains of sands that would fly across the field. The air would begin to become dry as his body seemed to reform from the scattered sand. His blade from before would fall to the ground as a new set of twin sword took shape in his hands. The grass began to dry out as he stared down the girl who had just blow his body apart. Red-Haired Man: "Really? You're a physical fighter than? What a shame, I've never lost a close combat fight before. Partially because those types of attacks can't even phase my immortal frame. I'm Khnurm but you mongrels probably can't even pronounce it right so just call me your liege or how about even King. I'm more than just a prince of the deserts after all!" Finally the grass would all die out and the dirt beneath them would begin shifting to sand. The dried air around them began to swirl around until forming into the blades in his hands, swords made from dust filled air and heat. Apollo and Asami After entering into the right wall the two would find that they seemed to be within some odd infinite space. The air itself was cold and aside from the path they walked on everything would be pitch black. A never ending void surrounded them. Finally, more area would be lit up to reveal a floor that displayed a checker pattern. There seemed to be an unremarkable table resting in the center with 4 chairs surrounding it. Otherwise, this room would be completely empty.
[Kazuo would almost drop his blade at the very sight of Sen. What was she doing here at all? She wouldn't be the kind of just ditch class like he did, furthermore, he is sure the portal must have been closed as soon as he got in. There is no way this is her, and even if it was, she would've talked to him in the first place. But... what if it actually is her and she had an interest in the weird, and was following along? Maybe she had to use the bathroom or was called in for something when she noticed him.] "S-Sen... why are you following me...?" [He lowers his blade and doesn't break eye contact with her.] "Doesn’t matter, here. Have this, it's dangerous." [He would offer Sen the Lawful Blade he had created for her to use.] "We need to find a way out of this place, I can't let you stay here. And I know what you'll say that you aren't a little girl but even so... it's too much of a risk." [He would shake his head, realizing he was saying too much. He would clear his throat and move to the side with one hand on his hip.] "By the way, why didn't you show up for the Occult Club? We did make an appointment before that through text..."
Apollo: "Dear lord... no!" Asami: "Eep!" Wasting no time, Apollo would throw his sword blade first at the center of the table, tensing up as he takes note of its response, which would be to most likely break apart were it a completely ordinary table. He would take a step forward to retrieve the weapon before stopping and turning to his sister. Apollo: "Asami, can you sense if it's still alive?" Asami: "Uh, brother, I don't think it ever was." Apollo: "What do you mean? Is it some kind of undead?" Asami: "No it's, um... just an ordinary table." Apollo: "Really? It that case, we should exercise caution. It must be a trap meant to ensnare anyone too tired to walk." Asami: "Well... if you say so." Apollo would carefully kneel down at the edge of the table and pick his sword up, staring intensely at the remaining fragments of the piece of furniture.
"Red does not need friends. Red prefers to work alone." Red glances into the girl's eyes for only a moment, and finds her vision becoming a little hazy. Frozen corpses lying on the cold ground, the smell of blood and wolves. Always the wolves. Of course, the wolf hunter and the wolves. It was time for a hunt. There had been a hunt. And it was time for the hunter to join. "The scent..." though her first attack had little effect, it wouldn't discourage Red, who takes a step back before pulling six knives out of her coat, three for each hand, and unleashing a flurry of slashes upon her opponent, aiming to slice at their throat, between their ribs, through their wrist, any seemingly vulnerable spots. At the same time, Red's vision begins to haze over, forcing her to rely on her keen sense of smell to focus on her target.
"Clearly, I just wasn't trying hard enough, Nerd." Khnurm was clearly the cocky type, something the woman would need to take advantage of to win. Confident, and impatient. Kokoro remains defiant, crossing her arms with a grin. "Name's Kokoro Fudoji, or Big Sis Kokoro if ya'd please me." The first step, is simply to annoy her opponent. Kokoro's footing shifts a little among the loosened sands before she makes another dash towards Khnurm in an attempt to strike through his chest. The woman expects him to dissolve into sand again, in which case she's ready to make another blow as soon as Khnurm attempts to reform. Ineffective, perhaps, but likely to be annoying for one such as him.
Elian
Thread Creator

Kazuo The Sen look-alike would simply smile before attempting to grab the weapon Kazuo was offering, only instead of grabbing for the weapon they would grab for Kazuo's arm instead. There was something coating their hands but it would be hard to tell what it was exactly. The moment the substance touched him though he would know as a subtle dizziness took hold. The fake Sen would speak, using her familiar voice. Sen?: "Just relax, everything will be alright now." Apollo and Asami The table would break in half unable to handle a heavy sword being driven through it. Before anyone could say anything though a new table would seem to fall from the sky and land promptly in the place of the last without breaking. Whether Apollo was in the way or not seemed to matter not to the new table. Just then, someone would walk onto the platform, not even acting like he had anything to hide. It was the older looking gentleman merchant from before. Gentleman Merchant: "An infinite source of tables? Just think about the business opportunities with that. Oh, I'm sorry, am I interrupting something? I can come back later if you'd prefer." Red The knives would slice through the girl's body but it seemed as though the injuries she suffered simply refused to form for the moment. She seemed to take a heavy breath right after this as if she had been holding her breath. Another thing of note was the her forehead where she had been stabbed was starting to bleed now. However, the girl upon noticing this would begin whispering once more. Au: "I'm not bleeding. Your attacks do nothing. It's pointless." Though this claim was an obvious lie her words seemed to embed themselves into the minds of those who heard them. Red would now find it mentally painful just to think about or acknowledge the facts that the girl had denied. The hallucinations would worsen as well. The corpses began to reach upwards towards Red to try and grab her and just outside of visible range the eyes of wolves began to stare at her, gleaming from the shadows. Kokoro As predicted he would in fact once again break apart into a cloud of sand before trying to reform, beginning to speak as his body was coming back. Khnurm: "Don't you learn, physical attacks mean no-" He'd however be interrupted by the second strike as his body once more dissolved. It would reform a little ways away and a lot faster this time as he now seemed much less happy than before. Khnurm: "Don't you dare interrupt me!" He's swing both swords forward in a reckless manner, as if he wasn't even trying to hit her and it was possible he wasn't as she'd feel a rush of burning wind flow down along with the blades.
"The scent..." Red's attacks seemed to have no affect on her opponent, at least they didn't care to budge. Yet there was nothing else around, no other target. Just the bleak corpses on a frozen ground, the smell of wolves, the sound of screams... "Its invading my senses...." Red's vision hazes over. She doesn't see the bodies anymore, or the wolves. Though she can feel them, watching. She identifies her prey, who so far still remained in front of her, solely by smell. Now Red begins encircling the child as she continues to lash out with her knives. Red's attacks become more barbaric, feral, as the wolf-girl seems to enter a trance. Rather than making precise cuts at the girl's vitals, Red makes long, tearing slashes at their skin, scalp aiming to cause as much bleeding and pain as possible rather than her earlier assassin-like style.
[Kazuo would indeed begin to feel dizzy right after her touch, and he knew it wasn't her being close, this was something else. At the same time, just seeing her there didn't exactly make him want to care whatever happened. Even so.] "Everything's alright, yeah..." [He would quickly go for his rapier. In a quick move, he would release it from the scabbard and quickly go to pierce the fake Sen's chest with it.] "She's too awkward and cold to ever say something like that, let alone touch me." [Even if his...understanding of the girl may be incomplete, he knew for a fact that it made no logical sense that she would be here, let alone this be her if the illogical then becomes something easy to feel in a bad way. The dizziness didn't come out of nowhere.]
The new table would narrowly miss Apollo who was only phased by it until the merchant had shown up. He gets up and approaches the merchant, fixing his hair and smiling. Apollo: "It's alright, you're not interrupting anything. As you may have heard the other day, my name is Apollo... So, profit's important to you, huh? In that case, building up customer relations should be, as well." He courteously extends a hand out towards the unknown merchant. Apollo: "At the very least, it wouldn't hurt to lighten the mood here."
Khnurm's second reformation is too swift for Kokoro to react to, the girl just starting to pull back from her latest blow when he swings at her. However, if Khnurm was ever going to be off-guard, it would be now. The older woman shouts in reply "Diogenes!" and at her word, a spectral, blue figure clad in knight-like armor appears in an instant. Diogenes wears a long, wolf-like pelt covering the top of their armor and flowing down their back, while bearing a pair of gauntlets, each adorned with long, Wolverine-like claws. The instant Diogenes forms, he launches an uppercut at Khnurm, hoping to both interrupt his blow while catching him before he can transform into sand again. If Diogenes is unable to at least interrupt Khnurm, he would find his blade passing straight through Diogenes, allowing the attack on Kokoro to continue unobstructed.
Elian
Thread Creator

Red The girl in front of Red seemed calm as she could no longer prevent herself from being cut. For a moment the blood within her wounds seemed to simply refuse to come out and the wounds themselves seemed to occasionally simply fail to cause any damage but the sheer number of strikes would be more than she could keep up with. One by one more injuries began to appear and any that existed before began to bleed. Her blood itself was beginning to leak out as a golden substance. Through all this though she simply seemed to look back at Red calmly as if distanced from herself. Au: "You win. But I won't go yet." Suddenly, her eyes would go dark and something would seem to change. It was more like she simply decided to stop living but at the same time Red would feel something slip in through the back of her mind and stare at her. It was as if the last bit of the girl's will simply chose to latch onto Red's trauma. Despite this though the only condition for winning here seemed to be that her physical body was disposed of. Elian's voice could be heard once more as the barrier blocking the door faded. Elian: "Mental false Gods don't have many options if their opponents have any form of resistance to their power. Though you might want to be careful, madness tends to latch onto the damage it deals meaning there's a chance she left you with a 'gift'. I'll leave the choice to you this time, erase her or leave her?" Kazuo The fake Sen would seem to try and back away as Kazuo attacked but the rapier would still manage to tear through them, just not quite as deep. Despite this though Kazuo wouldn't feel as if he had struck any organs at all, as if they just weren't there. The fake Sen would smile as their form began to began to melt away. For a moment the being seem to become amorphous with no clear shape until it formed into the image of a somewhat older woman. Kazuo might recognize her as the woman from Elian's announcement, Motley. Motley: "Brat, attacking me like that! After I was willing to let you die without any pain. That still might be the case though. I just needed to make contact to guarantee that effect. So now you'll get to die without a struggle." Just as she said that Kazuo would feel the effects of whatever she had touched him with. The colors around him began to become more saturated and started blurring together. His vision would no longer be straight as the dizziness seemed to intensify from the visual effects. Motley: "My Protean abilities allow me to create a number of substances along my skin. If you were average I would be able to do this from a distance but physical skin contact is the only way to be sure it takes effect." Apollo The man seemed relieved that Apollo wasn't outright attacking him. He'd return the handshake before beginning to speak in regards to their situation. Gentleman Merchant: "Yes, I can't deny my own role in this either though. Even if I'm just a merchant I'm also using power that I never thought of the origins of. Perhaps it was always somewhat irresponsible for me to conduct business that way. Oh yes, you can call me Jack Trades. It's one of those made up sort of catchy names but it's the only one I've got now. You're probably already somewhat aware of the rules, yes? Under normal circumstances we'd be trying to spill each others blood as part of some test but... I'm not a fighter honestly. Or...more like I've never actually tried to fight anyone. If I may, can I suggest an alternative to brute violence? I don't believe there were any rules against a contest of another form." Jack would finally move over to the table and take a seat after fixing the chair back into the proper position. He'd also reach down at the scrap for the other table and a subtle glow would begin to take it over before the pieces began floating in the air.
Elian
Thread Creator

Kokoro and Amaya At that moment, the desert king would find himself struck with an unpredictable attack, not only interrupting his but as he disappeared into sand once more and began to back away a drop of golden colored blood would land in spot where he once was. Despite that attack not hitting Kokoro though she'd feel as though the water within her body was beginning to drain away. As if the residual wind of the attack had some secondary effect. Khnurm would appear a few more feet away now, having fled towards Kokoro's left side in order to give himself more space. There was now a bloody scratch along his chin one which he felt before looking down at the blood on his hand. Khnurm: "To think that a mere mortal would get this far against the god of the desert. No...You merely caught me off guard. Perhaps that's my punishment for underestimating you. You are no mere mortal. In which case I'll have to try that much harder." Divine yet twisted power coursed through the red head as the ground itself seemed to sway. Large pillars of sand began to rise from the ground, circling around Khnurm. He himself would simply stare at Kokoro as some sort of power seemed to target her. Khnurm: "Wither away!" Sand began to circle around Kokoro in the form of dust clouds. Rather than the secondary effect from before this was a full blow storm. The desert winds would begin drying everything around them, attempting to dehydrate Kokoro completely. This attack wasn't absolute but more of a concentrated form of the desert. It would feel like the equivalent to being trapped in the desert for several days.
Amaya, who'd merely been observing the other woman quietly up to now would speak up with a yawn as she stares at their foe displaying divine might. "Is that the best you can do? Why don't ya try and hurt someone who's got a real defense dumbass." Kokoro would find herself quickly pushed out of the attack's path by a pillar of ice that forms into a barrier for a few moments, this of course leaves the Godbound herself little time to dodge, but... The winds might cause her some discomfort, even a bit of damage if they're strong enough to slice into flesh. The dehydration effect does absolutely nothing to her however, she doesn't even really seem that winded in general while staring the man down and speaking in a mocking tone. Clearly trying to draw his attention. "See what I mean? Not even a serious effort ta soak up damage like that for me. You sure you aren't just a Low Sorcerer with an oversized ego?" She just laughs a bit while smiling at him smugly, with any luck the man's attention will be too much on her to pay Kokoro any mind for a bit.
Apollo heartily laughs at the man's suggestion. Apollo: "Found a loophole to those accursed rules, have you? That's wonderful. Whatever it is, i'm down. After all, a real fight is the last thing I want." He would then set up a chair directly across from Jack, setting down and facing him. He leans in forward, placing a fist on the table and putting his other hand over it. Apollo: "Here's hoping this'll be a game to remember. After all, if this ends up being my last memory, I wanna make it a good one." Asami: "Ooh, what are you playing? Can I watch?" Asami would try and take a seat at the side of the table, scooching towards her brother and staring at the merchant with gleeful anticipation.
"Guh..." Red falls to her knees, breathing heavily as she stares into the floor, calming herself if only for a moment. The blood had fallen, the prey was done, but the hunt had still only begun.. For now, Red gathers herself, just enough to remember where she is, and replies "There is only one ending for the hunted... Slaughter..." With her wish to erase her opponent made, Red would remain silent on the ground, if only for a few moments.
[He had made a mistake. Kazuo would have to take a knee to hold his head with both hands, and even then, the effect was not going away. He had no choice, he would need to keep his eyes closed the entire time, because he would otherwise be in a worse shape. What could he do?] "The girl you summoned, how? We've never met, so how could you do this...?" [Kazou would launch a punch to the air in the general direction of Motley, unleashing two void vortexes on the sides to the woman, and they would summon two massive blades that no human could ever use. Of course, since he could not see her, he would miss, and he knew about this.] "I can't attack properly, crap...!" [Kazuo would shake his head and try to open his eyes. However, his better judgment made it clear, he shouldn't do this.] "...I can't say this is how I wanted it to go like this..." [he would stand up and slowly walk backwards, nervously.] "W-What even are you...!? What’s a Protean, what are your powers…!? I’m confused!!" [If his back felt the glass yet again, he would continue, breathing harder.] “I shouldn’t have been involved with this…demons are so much more simple…!”
"I've been tellin' ya from the start, nothin' from heaven or hell is gonna stop me now." Kokoro spins to her left, readying herself to take the incoming blow, only for Amaya to interfere. She had started to feel more tired parches, and wasn't looking forward to the incoming attack, yet this interference didn't please her either. Kokoro raises a fist to break through the ice, but takes a deep breath. If she didn't actually have to fight this guy, there was no reason to force it. Though it may wound her pride, Kokoro will begrudgingly accept it. So long as it works to her advantage anyways.
Elian
Thread Creator

Kokoro and Amaya The man rather than getting upset would begin to laugh along too. His eyes were filled with desire now. Desire that wanted to see blood, desire that wanted to posses everything, desire for power. He just stared Amaya down as the desert wind calmed themselves. Sand was still swirling around him in the form of large pillar like structures but he almost seemed to ignore this phenomenon. "Durable? You're a fool if you think something like that will save you. The way of the desert is to break down everything overtime. The harsh sands will even reduce steel to rubble given enough time. Maybe you'd like to see the full extent to my power? Allow me to show you just how divine the fury of the desert can be! Rage of the Simoom!" With this the winds would begin stirring again, this time they were less focused though, simply spreading around the room and picking up more and more. The heat would be something else as well. The ice pillar from before would not be melted though, rather the wind and sand would simply tear into it to try and break it down piece by piece. The wind combined with the sand would become like a storm of daggers being flung around at random. Anything flammable would also begin to catch fire. However, Khnurm would seem...winded from using his power so frequently in a row, as if he had spent a little more effort than he had been keeping track of. "Now...you both will be...Huff Huff...torn to pieces!" Apollo and Asami Jack would smile as the wooden chair pieces seemed to fuse to the top of the table to make a makeshift battlefield of sorts. Jack Trades: "I've always been somewhat of a magic vendor I suppose. My products are like those you'd see from any scam artist. The difference being what I sell is genuine. So how about we play a game of war with these." The remaining wood would begin changing form, becoming more malleable before falling to the table as a set of 8 clay soldiers split between yellow and red. Jack Trades: "Special dolls made to absorb magic. They also animate when given enough power and can act on their own. A little game of war where we put these dolls up against each other instead. In truth, making small miracles like this is the most I can do and these dolls can't hold that much power anyway." Red There'd be a momentary silence as Elian seems to be getting something ready. Red would actually begin to overhear Elian speaking to someone else. ???: "So, just like that, huh. Why?" Elian: "They lost. This is only natural. Under normal circumstances they'd be dead anyway but they're clinging on like a parasite." ???: "But, isn't there-" Elian: "These are your rules, aren't they? You're the one who suggested this test. A true god wouldn't need to latch on like a bug to live." With that Elian would begin speaking directly to Red again sounding almost too enthusiastic. Elian: "If you wish to complete your hunt then I will gladly discard of the leftovers. I believe I'm almost beginning to grow fond of you for making such a choice. Gate of the Ageless... Erasure."
Elian
Thread Creator

Kazuo Motley would just smile looking over proud of herself before replying in a belittling tone. Motley: "You can't hide things from one who rules over deception. Of course, I've never seen the girl before so I could only mimic her physical traits but wearing that lesser beings skin was enough to deceive you. Truth and lies mean nothing before me. Proteans are perfect beings capable of taking any form. When we awaken we shed our previous false bodies like the blight they are and become as gods. If any are worthy of living in this new world of no gods then it is us, the most true of all beings! Not that it matters at all. Soon you will find eternal rest. However, if you submit now then perhaps I'll find it in my heart to allow you to be a lesser servant. Don't bother trying to trick me, I'm only looking for absolute loyalty, anything less would never be enough to deceive me." For now it seemed the woman was more intrested in hearing Kazuo's reply than attempting to fight back in any other way, simply allowing him to do whatever it was he was. Everyone All at once, there'd be a pulse that could be felt by all. Something within time itself had changed. If they hadn't been in this strange place where time seemed to bend in strange ways they might not have noticed anything but something had been erased. Red would obviously know the best as the girl who had latched onto her was now gone. There was no hatred or despair, they simply ceased to be at that moment. Only the most focused wouldn't have noticed the strange feeling, others would find themselves momentarily distracted by the pulse as it became clear that someone had been erased at this moment.
"Now you're just being a sore loser!" Kokoro exclaims from her spot behind the ice pillar. With how the wind was gathering the frost wouldn't protect her for long, so the woman would have to take matters into her own hands. A few sparks of Khnum's fire light near the end of Kokoro's cape as the woman strikes her fists together, a faint-red circle forming under her as she does so. "Stakes of Protection!" at her command, 12 walls made of the woman's energy form around her, 6 forming a hexagonal barrier that reaches only a little higher than Kokoro to guard the woman from the end, and 6 spread further outward to act as a windbreaker and further cover. At this point Kokoro's only goal was to wait it out, crouched near one of her barriers. If Kokoro's actions happened to help Amaya that would be fine in her eyes, but its not a priority. "Just give up before you're seriously hurt."
[Kazuo was about to reply as he felt something being deleted completely from existence. What kind of place was this...? Could it have been one of those gods? It may have been that. Could it be that it was about to happen to him? He would shake his head as the transparent apparition of a woman with a featureless face, yellow eyes, long black hair and wearing serpent-like armor comes out of Kazuo's body.] "If it doesn't matter at all, then let me show you my valor at least, as a servant." [Kazou would throw a punch, unleashing a single void vortex that would shoot out gears and metal pieces out of it at incredible speed, all crashing possibly right in front of the woman. Soon after, Doppel would do the same, and whether it hits or not, it's up in the air. It was aimed a bit further up compared to the last one. Kazuo always needed to aim it, and with a lack of spacial awareness, this was difficult.] "Don't take any ill will, it's not like I can kill you anyways. You said soon, and you did say you may consider it. I'm trying to give you reasons to be sure of it, while I still have the time." [Kazuo would drop to his knees again, still with both eyes closed, and Doppel would follow too.] "So... Proteans are shapeshifters...? Were you human once too, or am I wrong? I don't know anything. I would rather know what I'm getting into. Are your powers a result of some...divine source?"
Apollo would cringe at the sensation, momentarily covering his mouth with one hand as he winces from the sudden realization. In that moment, he felt a sense of empathy for the erased life that had greatly pained him. Asami, meanwhile, did not have the full extent of understanding which her brother had. She had never dealt with the concept of death herself or even thought about it, so she barely recognizes the emotional strain which had delayed her brother in that instant. Instead, she absently stares at the game pieces, awestruck. Apollo: "Tch... that it should happen this soon!? I'm sorry, Jack. This... place is a lot to process. Why don't you make the first move?" Apollo would whisper to himself (Why... Why is this happening???)
“The... Scent..” Red remains breathing heavily on the ground for a few moments as the feeling washes over her. One less threat. One less prey. One less. But the hunt still continues. Without the extra baggage Red did feel better. Well enough to continue anyways, with only a few words for Elian “Thank... You...”
Amaya... Well, she doesn't dodge. And she's not in any way above taking advantage of the other woman's barrier. Despite any differences they may have it ultimately serves to make this a bit easier on her, hopefully that shield combine with her own natural toughness and the unmelting layer of ice that hides below her skin and bursts forth in response to attack trying to blunt them is enough to keep her from being too damaged. Unlike Kokoro however Amaya's not going to spend any more time trying to reason with this lunatic, she knows enough about the history of his region to say the young woman's likely too far gone if he's a royal. "Don't waste your breath, judging by the name I'd guess he's a prince of a hilariously inbreed royal family. Well known for madness even in places far away... Nah, just FREEZE!" That final word is clearly aimed at Khnurm judging by the way a bitter chill bursts forth, it's a horrficly cold wind that even ignoring the supernnatural might backing would cause damage to someone. Considering said might would allow it to freeze someone's body directly though, it'll hopefully cause some decent harm. Even if's a fairly basic use of Winter.
Elian
Thread Creator

Kokoro and Amaya Khnurm would mostly be focused on his opponents, enough to even see the attack coming as the barriers his foes had set up seemed to begin holding off his winds. All he could do against the torrent of freezing air was divert his attention to the sand pillars around him. He'd focus the pillars of sand in front of him as the winds would begin dying down. The sand of course would freeze solid in front of him, allowing him to keep from taking damage though something would seem off. The man was already breathing heavily and looked almost completely worn out. Yet, this didn't stop him from moving past his frozen barrier and holding a hand up to where his opponents were. Khnurm: "I-is that all! You who don't even know anything or understand anything about me? Don't you dare mock my resolve by mentioning those damn royals! As if I'd have anything to do with those fake nobles! I...I'm much more powerful then they are and that's why I...!" The sand in the area would seem to begin shifting, the ground itself was shaking, the winds began to build more and more as the man looked more and more determined and then... He'd fall onto his side and the sand and wind would settle once more. Khnurm: "...W-what? No...that can't be all! I...I can't lose here, not when I'm so close! Damn you to hell body! Get back up!" Despite how he struggled though he felt that his efforts were all exhausted. Kazuo The woman would eye kazuo, wondering if she should simply just read him than and there to see if he was telling the truth or not but in the end she decided it didn't matter. To her this mortal had already submitted. The metal pieces would land close to the woman with only stray pieces hitting her mostly but her skin seemed to harden in response to any impact. Motley: "I suppose there's no harm in telling you. Where we come from there's a divine lottery of sorts. Those who win become Gods by being imbued with the Words of Power. Words that can shape reality itself as they govern over the many rules of reality itself. Proteans are especially fortunate though. We achieve not only divine power but absolute freedom of form. The physical world no longer limits us and we can achieve true perfection! In a way of speaking we embody evolution, as the ultimate end goal of all life." The woman almost seemed entranced by her own words. She didn't seem to care much for anything else at this point, so much so it would almost seem she forget she was speaking to someone. Apollo and Asami Jack seemed to sigh heavily as if he too had noticed something. His expression seemed to show a sign of dread as he took four of the dolls and began to mix in some odd form of power into them. It would seem like any other divine power but it was chaotic. There was no rhyme or reason to what the power embodied as if it embodied everything and nothing at once. With that done he'd place one of the dolls down and have it walk into the arena. Jack Trades: "Your move now." Red It was subtle but a light feeling of the Lich smiling at Red would take effect until she could feel that his presence had vanished from the area completely. Further ahead Red would find that the doorway would lead into a room that was taller than it was wide. It's be a few yards across but seem to go upwards forever. Within it as well were strange round lanterns that seemed to just remain idly floating in the air. That would be another odd thing about the room. There was an updraft that seemed to constantly be flowing upwards. It wasn't strong enough to knock anyone off their feet but it would be enough where one would feel their body hover momentarily if they were to jump.
"I see, so "Words" that have power and allow you to control even reality. Which... of course means there are many words that do many different things, and by extension there is a "super" kind of word out there. Pretty interesting." [Kazuo would clap his hands together, but Doppel would not follow along, just watching forward, paying attention to what the enemy right in front of them was doing. Kazuo's body would be covered by scale-like red markings that would quickly escape his body and latch on to the blades and gears he had released previously. He knew she was distracted, and this would not take long.] "However, I don't need to bend the rules to get ahead in life, just skillfully play around them and my own limits." "IMAGINARY 2.0 - DEEP TRANSMIGRATION!!" [A loud roaring noise would escape Kazuo's body as the swords and gears shift around violently, quickly creating a kind of tight dome that would trap and tightly hold his enemy in place as more and more pieces come together, melding and gain a somewhat spiky look. This melted metal would harden and get a proper shape, four limbs and a small pointy tail. To the front, a head with a beak-like mouth would form, taking away all the light the enemy, hopefully trapped within, would have. With a lack of eyes, the red markings would give the creature life as it merely lets out a shriek.] "Manifestation of Punishment, let them shiver!!" "2.13 - Deep Guillotine Tortoise!!" [The floor under it would begin to be covered by ice, and near it the temperature would drop as well, more and more for anyone other than Kazuo that is. Within it, it would not stop dropping. Trapped within, the enemy would find themselves unable to move and have their head and neck forced towards the throat of the Tortoise. The very same one would open its mouth and reveal a sharp, ice cold upper guillotine-like blade, going up more by the second.] "Say hello to Genbu. It's called Guillotine for a reason. Even if the strike doesn't kill you, you won't ever be able to move, or you may actually be able to freeze to death or enough so I can crush your body. Whatever the case, I'm still ready to go. Do Re Might!" [Kazuo's body would be covered by a white aura as it absorb the vibration the mere presence the creature creates, making his body resistant to any blow or physical contact that may come to it. Nothing can get through his shield, but at the same time, he cannot move while it's active.]
Uhhh i'm not exactly sure how to play the game should I just ask in canon or will you explain it to me?
Kokoro breathes out a faint sigh of relief before dropping her barriers. There didn't seem to be much of a need for them anymore, so the woman stands back up and glares at Khnurm "Are you done?" Kokoro asks in a gruff tone before continuing "If so there's really no reason to go any further. I mean this has to count as a win right?" Kokoro asks the area, they were doubtlessly being watched so their observer would have to hear her right? "The sooner we can get going the better."
Red smiles back at the Lich, though she couldn't see him anyways. It meant little, but the hunter did as she felt. Upon reaching the drafty room, the Wolf Hunter sniffs the air momentarily, searching for anything unusual, primarily any other participants. She'd already faced one after all, it seemed likely that another enemy might be around. As the woman searches, she paces across the room, noting the air and the faint bounce in her steps. Soon, Red leaps, the wind helping her go rather high into the air, before landing on a wall and starting to slide down it.
Amaya just raises an eyebrow at their foe, spikes of ice forming near his head but not trying to rush into it quite yet. "What she said, I don't really want to kill you so just give up please? There isn't any sense in this going on further, and you clearly aren't used to dealing with competent threats." The woman would shrug a bit at Kokoro's question though, there's no telling if Elian is listening. But it's not exactly unlikely either... "Guess we'll find out how things go from here... Nothing to do but wait a bit unless our 'friend' tries something else." With that she goes silent for a bit and merely observes the other godbound, ice still posed and ready to strike by her will.
Elian
Thread Creator

Kazuo At first it would seem as if the woman had no way to escape the trap that had been set but suddenly, the turtle would be empty as if the woman had simply faded away into nothing. A single small dragonfly would quickly dash out of what little opening there was at the head of the guillotine. It was flying towards Kazuo now at a high speed that could be expected from such a swift insect. It's shape would quickly begin changing though as it increased in size. It became bigger and began growing scales. Two of its six legs would replace its wings as they began to take on a different shape. Claws began to develop at the end of the other legs as well and it grew large teeth. By the time it reached Kazuo it would now be a moderately sized dragon with a look of outrage in its eyes. Motley: "You think you can deceive a master of deception? Just who do you think you are!?!" Kazuo would find a torrent of fire being spewed his way except...It wouldn't be hot at all and the color was off. It looked more orange than normal flames and seemed to linger in the air around him. Apollo and Asumi Jack Trades: "Are you not taking your turn yet? Guess I'll explain the rules more. Basically you're giving one offense and defense to each soldiers based around whatever power you've got. We take turns having them attack one another to see if your defense can withstand each others attack. Whichever soldier gets destroyed first loses that round. If neither is destroyed though then its a draw. Pretty simply, right?" Red Elian's voice would once more echo throughout the room. Elian: "Apologies but it seems you've made it here much faster than anticipated. The others have barely even begun it seems. I promise you'll have your next challenge soon. All I ask for is your patience." Amaya and Kokoro At first there was a silence. All Khnurm could do now was shake slightly as he tried to will his body to move but to no avail. Finally, their undead host would begin speaking, his calm seemed as calm as ever at the moment. Elian: "As long as your opponent lays defeated then the way will be open. Once both of you exit I'll go ahead and finish things here. By that of course, I mean that they'll be erased... Understand, peasant prince? You're going to die here now." Elian would almost sound cheerful when he announced that last bit but Khnurm suddenly looked fearful with realization of what he was being told. Khnurm: "I-I...No...Not here!" Memories were beginning to flow through him. His reasons for struggling to survive all these years were flooding back to him. Khnurm: "I need to pay them back...not here!" Despite any struggles he made though there was nothing he seemingly could do at the moment. Even getting up would only lead to him falling back down unable to move. Yes, all he could do was think. All that was left to do was to think and remember.
Kokoro pauses for a moment, eyes closed in thought with arms crossed, before finally letting out a sigh. Kokoro simply decides to walk forward, as Elian had instructed. "Fine. I'll play by your rules. Just make sure to remember that reward ya promised." Ultimately, Kokoro gives Amaya the cold shoulder, so to speak. They had worked together well for the previous encounter, but they could easily end up fighting each other at the end, if nowhere else. So there wasn't a point in getting attached. The woman will simply let the burden of their actions slide away, so as to keep their eyes focused on the future.
Asami sighs, nervously giggling at Apollo's delayed action Asami: "I'm sorry, my brother can be a bit absent-minded at times." Apollo would blush slightly, reaching for 4 of the game pieces of his own. Apollo: "I'm not absent-minded! I'm just... paying attention to something not entirely relevant." He then unleashes his own divine power onto his soldiers, a vibrant mix of destructive torrents and unyielding stone, backed up by a frightful atmosphere of dim moonlight. Apollo: "Alright, let's see. I guess i'll start simple." He would place one of his own game pieces down and have it walk into the area as well, having it recklessly charge towards the opposing soldier with its sword raised high in the air, slashing down diagonally against its enemy's chest upon drawing near. As a result of the divine power bestowed upon it by Apollo, the game piece's sword would be greatly enhanced. PM me if I need to edit cause this wack
["So that's how it goes, restraining won't do." He thinks as he immediately knows the enemy had escaped quickly. At the same time, Tortoise would allow his mouth to fall, having nothing to execute sadly.] "Guess I can't play normally. Alright then...!" [Doppel would be his eyes at the moment, but he could feel the fire wasn't doing much. He covered himself and prepared himself all the same. Sadly, this kind of impact does not translate into vibrations he could use to fight back.] "Lawful Blades, let's get this going!" [This time Kazuo, although confused, would unleash four total blades. One massive one, two very long ones and a single x-shaped one, all dropping around him with no intent of attack. At the other side of the arena, Doppel would copy the moves and release 2 more, however, their shape was different. 4 long swords in a single line. At this time, Doppel's figure would become a bit hazy, like being corrupted. It could only do one more move before going away.] "I was trying to keep you there and get time in order to properly set my creatures up, but whether this one trap worked or not, it's irrelevant. I've already caught up to speed. I can fight you head on now, dumbass." [He would be unable to move as Tortoise rushes ahead, at a great speed almost impossible for a beast its size. His body would gain spikes similar to those on a Morningstar, looking to impale the enemy. If that fails, it would make impact with Kazuo instead, but even if this happened, Kazuo's body would absorb the blow and merely be pushed back, upping his Vibration Field to Level 2.]
"I see..." Red drops to the floor once more, before she begins tapping her foot. The wolf hunter decides to use this time to get familiar with her surroundings, leaping around the room as a way of experimenting with the air flow in preparation for their next target.
Amaya doesn't really like the idea of just letting this poor bastard die, despite how much she's mocked and belitted him throughout this battle he's still a human being dammit... "So that's it huh? You have a point and all, but don't think that means I beleive your murders are okay. Either way I guess that I'm going on as well..." She doesn't like this, but she's smart enough to realize it's a fight that can't be won in the least bit. As for Kokoro, despite the young woman seeming nice and having been a help here she can see just as clearly. They may not be helping each other in this forever. And thus the Godbound merely walks on ahead with a thankful nod to her temporary ally and nothing more.
OOC: Just gonna bump right quick. We're.. Not waiting on a player here right?
OOC: I think Yu is feeling a bit sick so we waiting on him to update at some point for now
Elian
Thread Creator

Kokoro Kokoro would have no issues leaving the room but just as they did the barrier behind them would suddenly reappear as their adversary from before began to get back up, a strange new energy surrounding him. It was far too late though, she no longer had access to the room and her only path would lie ahead of her. That path, should she choose to take it, would lead downwards into a dark hallway. The only light would be directly ahead and that light eventually would lead to a room that was was circular but seemed to have no ceiling and was full of strange floating lamps. A powerful updraft seemed to keep them suspended in the air and one felt as though the wind could carry them if they were to jump. Apollo and Asami The soldier that was attacked would be cut right into pieces but those pieces would quickly shake rapidly before coming back together and reattaching themselves. Jack Trades: "My defense was the power of a god of healing. Based on your name I was scared for a moment that you might use fire but perhaps your saving the best for latter. Now for my offense..." For a moment it almost seemed like Jack himself wasn't sure of what his own move was but he'd snap his fingers before announcing his move. Jack Trades: "Ah, yes, the sea. The power of the ocean. That should be interesting!" The arena would seem to begin to flood as water poured from the surface of the doll. Somehow the water didn't spill and instead simply seemed to make a tank of sorts over the battlefield. Bit of the water seemed to suddenly hold odd looking sea creatures that resembled tiny fish with rows of sharp teeth. The fish would swarm Apollo's piece attempting to tear it apart. Jack Trades: "If this attack fails then we tie for this round, by the way." Kazuo Perhaps to Kazuo's surprise the dragon would simply brace for collision and allow the tortoise to impale it head on. It looked down at him with a fierce snarl and despite golden blood leaking from its back it showed no sign of pain. The orange residue the fire left behind wouldn't have burned him but it seemed to contaminate the air. Breathing it in would lead to an overwhelming sense of ease. In reality it was a form of laughing gas that the Motley seemed to simply shrug off. Their body once more began to change, becoming too small for the tortoise to remain attached but the injuries didn't yet fade as she returned to human form leaving large wound in her back. Despite this though she simply glared at Kazuo with a smile. Motley: "You really think you can hurt me with such brute strength? Didn't I already explain to you what I was. The physical world belongs to me, from the most potent of elixers to the most greivous of wounds." And with that said the wounds on her back would rapidly begin closing as flesh seemed to stretch and extend back into place and bones cracked into position. Her arms would also begin to extend into sharpened blades that seemed to be coated in a purple sludge of sorts.
Elian
Thread Creator

Amaya Amaya's exit would become blocked being the last person to try and leave. Khnurm would be standing once more but something seemed drastically different now. He almost didn't seem conscious anymore or perhaps it was more as though everything but a certain desire had shutdown for him. Memories had suddenly flooded his mind moments before as if the rules of this place had caused him to recover what was once lost to delusion. Khnurm: "I...can't be erased...I survived this long so...I could claim revenge...I won't let myself be erased now!" Divine power began to pour through his veins as every inch of his being suddenly seemed to ignite. His power began to overflow as any essence of his humanity seemed to fade. Amaya might be aware of what just occurred. The god before her had just used up the last of his power to give himself a second wind of sorts but something would be amiss as well. His eyes didn't shine with the divine energy he once held but with one he didn't previously posses and in that would be the nature of the desire he held. Vengence... That would be what now ignite his being more than anything before. He'd waste no time once more rushing at Amaya but his actions didn't seem to purely be reckless abandon as he would stop short of her before simply shouting out a command. Khnurm: "Die." And with those words Amaya would suddenly find a flurry of energy that seemed to form around Khnurm's body flying at her and attempting to cut her to pieces.
OOC: alright, I think I see why you use multiple accounts now. I can't be switching constantly so just imagine Kokoro throughout this. Kokoro looks back as their former foe reemerges and the barrier comes back up. The older woman watches for a few seconds, before closing her eyes with a frown "We were gonna have to separate sooner or later. This is probably for the best." With that, Kokoro breaths out a sigh and moves forward, taking a cautious glance around as if expecting an attack at any moment, yet there was nothing to see. Not until she emerges into the circular room. It seems almost suspiciously empty as Kokoro looks out into it "So is this where the next god's supposed to be?"
["So the physical world is the real deal, I've got an idea but I need to move, now!" He thinks as he feels at ease more and more by the second. His barrier could protect him from physical pain, but not so something like gas. He learnt this from fighting that one alien chick a while ago. He wouldn't even speak. Instead, he would focus his Vibration Field into one point on the ground, releasing it completely under him, creating something close to a small tremor.] "Release! Imaginary 2.0 - Deep Transmigration!!" [The vibrations would focus then on the blades he had summoned around him this time, making them fly and change form quickly. The long ones would become wider, the single one would shift its form and then the big one would fuse with the smaller one to form a body and a massive tail. Red markings would then come out of Kazuo's body as they focus onto the Chimera that would soon take flight. A powerful gust would form as well.] "Manifestation of Anger, rise to the skies above!" [The fusion of all the materials would slowly make a gigantic bird beatings its wings, creating Minuscule but constant Wind damage to everything around it. Its head in the shape of an X and no eyes, with a beak sharp enough to cut through diamond would open itself letting out a powerful shriek. Kazuo would then jump on the back of the bird as it tries to get away from the enemy. The wind it creates making it impossible far any type of gas to get any closer.] "Hahaha...! 2.43 - Deep Doremi Hawk!!" [Kazuo could still fight, and although he wasn't hurt, he would need to find a way to defeat them. He knew what their power was now, but even still, just throwing attacks won't work. With that in mind, Hawk would begin by calling forth it's Storm Caller, making the beating of its wings more powerful. Although the damage wouldn't be beyond Medium, it should be harsh enough to make anyone on land moving have a hard time at it. Then, considering its weight, Tortoise would stand its ground, within the same area it was after its attack. Instead, it would try to make the ground colder by using its Absolute Zero. From this Chimera, ice would quickly spread and cover the floor, making it cold enough to trap anyone that was still touching it, freezing their body at an almost cartoonish speed. Kazuo didn't want to admit it, as Doppel still flies behind him. But he was getting a bit desperate. Just brute force won’t always be enough, maybe he should’ve started with Serpent after all, the only one capable of psychological effects.] "I can still fight, I will show you what I can d-do...!!!"
"From the Shadows..." Kokoro doesn't have to wait long for Red to emerge from her hiding spot clinging to the wall above Kokoro's doorframe. The Lupus hunter dives to the space directly in front of Kokoro, aiming a slash at their face as she passes before leaping across the room to gain some distance back "The hunt begins..."
Apollo would smirk as a powerful force pushes the water back from around his soldier, a relatively large pocket of air forming. As such, no sea creature would be able to get to it without sufficating or being held back from the force propelling the water. Apollo: "I suppose it wasn't the best idea to name myself after an American space program when I live in Japan" He shrugs. Apollo: "So, uh, when the next round starts how do you determine who goes first?"
Thanks to not having spent overly much of her own power up to now, the woman can afford to spend some real effort upon defending herself at this point... A thing she'd do with a mere smirk and her own single word reply. "Never." It's stated with merely boredom as the energy rushes at her, and hits perfectly. It doesn't do anything though, her body simply shrugs off any ill effects one might expect of the attack while an unshakeable sense of Endurance rushes forth from Amaya. "I told you didn't I? I'm not so easily killed, even for our standards I'm tough as they come." She'd not call upon any more effort in the counter attack, instead merely relying upon the lethal chill of winter that dances to her whims, the winds would rush directly at her foe as the air itself forms into a spike of ice. Flying directly at her enemy's head while the Godbound watches warily, she knows can't afford to simply negate everything he does after all, but in that moment it simply seemed the most workable defense.
OOC: I suppose I'll just keep this visible while we're waiting. Nothing major
Elian
Thread Creator

OOC: Been busy with work starting up again. I'll post later today.
Elian
Thread Creator

Kokoro and Red Elian would speak as Red had already spotted her next prey. Elian: "Quite a sudden start but it seems two mortals found eachother. How intresting... Well, you should already be aware of the rules. The winner moves on and the loser stays behind. Of course, I have no intention of erasing either of you so what happens next is up to the both of you. Show what power lies in those the false believe themselves to be above." Kazuo At first, the woman seemed to have trouble with the wind but her eyes seemed to gleam just as it seemed the ice would freeze her. Her gaze would set upon the creature Kazuo had just created and her form would begin to change once more. She seemed to be propelled into the air to join Kazuo. An ethereal form that would bend and twist began to mimic that of Kazuo's chimera but it looked more natural as if more focus had been put into making it look more aesthetically pleasing. It would begin creating wind as well to try and counter the chimera's but something else would begin to occure as well. The needle like arms the woman formed before hadn't disappeared and had simply remained as an extra pair of arms located under the wings. The arms would stretch out in an almost cartoonish way to attempt to stab Kazuo or his chimera. It wasn't exactly incredibly fast as the minute it crossed the threshold between the two clashing wind storms it would begin to sway but there was obviously some form of muscle remaining to drive the arms to their target. Apollo and Asami Jack would try chuckling at that but he didn't quite have the cheer in his voice to make it sound convincing. Jack Trades: "Suppose I could use some power to find out what your talking about but I'm already pretty tired just from this game. Since you went first last time it'll be my move first now." Jack would wait for Apollo to send in another doll before sending in his own. Immediately, the doll would form what seemed to be a bow crafted from spectral light. The doll would hold it back for a moment before unleashing a large arrow directly at the other that seemed to be the product of pure power. Jack Trades: "The bow, mastery over ranged combat. Didn't think I'd draw something like that for offense." Amaya Perhaps to Amaya's surprise Khnurm would do the same in response to her attack only he would suffer the brunt of it. The icicles would leave several bloody gashes in his face but his response to this was to simply smile. Khnurm: "And now I'll take revenge upon you as well..." With that said Amaya would suddenly feel something. It would be something they wouldn't be able to shake off even with divine power. It would feel to her as if daggers had been pointed at her from all directions. On top of that the furious god's eyes now seemed to be perfectly fixed on her with no sign of allowing her to escape. He'd once again rush towards her, this time with swords drawn crafted from the sandy wind from before, only now the sand covered wind was blood red. He'd strike her with a simple attack but the daggers seemed to suddenly close in. Amaya would feel as though she couldn't dodge the attack at all and if it inflicted damage to her the injuries would be the worst they could end up being. For now it was a simple attack to her right shoulder as if Khnurm was still testing out what this ability might do.
[Kazuo would glare at the imitation of his own Chimera as his Hawk kept beating its wings to negate the new current. He was thinking what to do at a moment like this. He knew the wind and other elements may work but physical strikes simply won't. With that in mind, he may need Tortoise to help with a ranged attack as Hawk maintains its position. Even so, he could not allow that attack to connect with him, because while Hawk may be fine, he would not be, it was obvious some kind of secondary effect would get to him. There was a safe option, and a risky one. Then again, he also knew he could probably take the risk and leave safely.] "All the pieces are right here...! I need to move them accordingly. Do Re Might!" [Kazuo would take the time wind had given him in order to absorb the vibrations all around the area, creating his Vibration Field at Level 1. Doppel would remain waiting, as the next duplication attack was not going to happen yet. Hawk would open its metallic beak and release an incredibly loud soundwave that would travel through the wind it itself creates while also making the wings beat with more power, now up to the level of Heavy damage, now being able to create cutting injuries on the enemy. The power that Storm Caller has is slow, but it would grow stronger with time, however, it cannot get past Heavy and it forces Hawk to remain in place. Other than the already active move, it would use his War Monger ability, which should normally cloud the mind of those on the receiving end, making them prone to anger and leaving them more vulnerable to attacks, an attack straight to the psyche. If the arms go through regardless of the wind, then Hawk would be pierced but will retain its position, although now obviously damaged and weaker, making the beating of the wings go down to Medium meanwhile Kazuo would stop the impact altogether and would raise his Field to Level 2. At this time, Tortoise would also move ahead to release its own attack of ice. It would open its guillotine-like jaw and charge up a small magical orb, blue in color. The orb itself would compact itself into the shape of a small sharp projectile, more plasma and gas than solid. He would release it directly at woman, Cold Injection. This move does not damage on impact, but if it hits, it's quickly going to freeze the objective, either trapping them forever or making sure they escape with some awful frostbite.]
"The hell?" Kokoro wasn't expecting such a sudden attack, but manages to stumble backwards enough to avoid losing her sight, receiving only a nasty gash across her nose. The woman brings up her fists for a counter, yet her opponent already seems to be gone. But it only takes a moment for Kokoro to find her opponent and let out an irritated sigh "Not one for a fair fight then? Fine, I'll just have to smash through." Kokoro keeps an eye on her opponent's movements, taking a low stance before making a dashing punch forward, ending near the arena's center and sending a wave of force at Projekt Red "No one's going to stop me, most certainly not some overgrown wolf."
Red uses the boost from the wind to leap up and over Kokoro's blast wave, landing against the wall a few stories above her opponent before kicking off. Rather than going directly at Kokoro, Projekt Red leaps across to the other side of the arena, before jumping off to one of the sides, then the other, aiming to encircle their prey and keep them guessing. "Lupus, not wolf. Lupus." It wouldn't be long before Red makes her move, this time diving to land in front of Kokoro, slashing through the girl's exposed stomach and aiming at a kidney before using their momentum to leap back to the other side of the arena
Apollo would, indeed, place a new piece on the table. The turn beginning, he would glare intensely at the gameboard, gasping upon the sudden incoming arrow. He grits his teeth, a large piller of stone forming in front of his soldier. Should it successfully stop the arrow from reaching his soldier, he would sigh with relief and continue. Apollo: "My earth power sure comes in handy. It gives me mastery over, uh..." Asami: "Brother, I don't think you have to explain your powers too (You'd be better off just staying quiet)." Apollo: "...In that case, i'll just get on with my counterattack, Night!" He dramatically thrusts his hand forward, eight tendrils of darkness materializing in a ring shape in front of the soldier. These tendrils would fly forth through the air all in different directions, striking through and evaporating the body of the enemy soldier all at different angles should they connect.
The blade sinking into her shoulder does do... Some damage, it's slowed down by the thick layers of frost around her body though, and the young woman's general toughness being what it is means she doesn't seem too concerned for the moment. "Revenge huh? Yeah sure, you can try man. But how about I go ahead and try... This." She'd point her hand toward the man, eyes gleaming with digital light as his head would start... Burning up, trying to process vast amounts of digital information that it is in no way designed to handle at all. It's a skill Amaya has practiced quite a bit in fact, Divine Wrath of Networks, overloading a victim upon vast amounts of data within moments. "I'm not gonna die to you, and I don't intend to allow anyone to use that little prize if I can help it. Rewriting the world sounds like a less than great thing to me."
OOC: There seem to have been a surprisingly large number of threads coming up recently so I thought it would be good to bring this one back up as a sort of reminder.
Elian
Thread Creator

Kazuo The arms would end up blown away as there wasn't much guiding them in the first place. The wind would badly damage them nearly tearing them off in the process but they'd retract atan almost remarkable speed. Only ending up broken and cut but soon these injuries would fade as the bone snapped back into place and skin stretched to cover the cuts. The woman's imitation wouldn't be able to keep up with the increasing winds so rather than face them directly she'd slow back away mid-air. Of course, this meant her attention would be on Kazuo rather than the turtoise from before. She had assumed it simply couldn't reach her leaving her suprised when she was struck with the strange projectiles that would begin freezing her body. Eyes formed all over her body that Kazuo would be able to see the reaction of clearly. Twisted anger beginning to form within her from both the mental influence and the pain of the frostbite. Kazuo would hear a scream before the woman's imitation melted away. A large glowing red creature began to take its place. The creature would appear a phoenix at base but was much larger with a constantly burning body, attempting to melt any ice off it. It would now just attempt to fly up higher and unleash a wave of flames that almost seemed to be more of a liquid than a plasma on top of Kazuo's position. The attack itself wasn't well aimed, just simply seeming like an attempt to rain down an attack on him. Kokoro and Red OOC: You guys can kind of just do your own thing for now. I don't have much to add right now. Apollo and Asami The arrow wouldn't simply collide with the stone rather it would simply seem to curve around the stone though this change in direction would take it a moment to make. Meanwhile, the soldier would protect itself in a similar way. Eight large pillars of stone to attempt to block of each tendril though even Jack seemed unsure how this might work out. Jack Trades: "I drew the same card this time. Though I really don't have much control over that anyway honestly." Amaya At first this overload of data would seem to be effective as the man began reaching for his head but his eyes once again flared up and the hostility within him seemed to form into a barrier eating away at the data but also being dissolved itself in the process. The man would also back away leaving the dagger in place that now seemed to push itself into Amaya's shoulder even more deeply, cutting through any defense she had as if it were non existent. Khnurm would simply gesture one of his hands towards Amaya before she might feel a small piece of her divine power get torn off. Which part wouldn't be something immediately obvious but it would fly into the man's hand before disappearing within his grasp. He didn't even bother responding to Amaya anymore either. Something was starting to seem off about his movements. Not those of someone who was even awake or aware of what was happening. As if his divine power was the only thing left driving him on.
"I don't care what you are freak. Just hold still for a second." Kokoro turns rapidly, keeping her guard up as she attempts to keep track of Red's movements. It was just a matter of waiting for now, standing there until an opportunity arose. As frustrating as this might be, they weren't the quickest member, forcing them to take a defensive position. When Red dives forward, she finds her position being intercepted by Kokoro's fist. "What the hell's a freak like you doing here anyways? Its not like your life's at stake."
In an instant, red twists her body to readjust her position and land just beside Kokoro. Though she could feel the force of the woman's fist passing by her, it doesn't bother Red in the slightest. No, her eyes are that of a stone cold killer, a hunter staring down its prey "Granny asked me." As red passes by, she slashes up Kokoro's arm instead, a sort of punishment for attempting to strike her, before leaping back out of reach again. The wind gave Red a significant andvantage due to her speed, and she was going to take advantage of it. Never giving her opponent a real chance to hit her. "Granny asks me. So I obey. The smell of wolves, the smell of blood. The pulsing in my blood..." as before, Red jumps over Kokoro, keeping well out of the girl's reach as she begins leaping around the arena, only this time the woman throws out three of her daggers from nearly opposing directions, as if to keep her prey busy. "Its overwhelming."
"Slippery little." Kokoro mutters a curse as her right arm is turned a bloody shade of red. Her arm was injured, but not useless, something that creates a mix of rage and frustration in the woman. Yet she can't seem to keep up with her opponent, forcing her to wait once more. For now Kokoro uses the time Red gives while encircling her to formulate a plan. "You're telling me your grandmother asked you to join a fight to the death and you just said yes?" Kokoro wasn't ready for today, as it turns out. Nothing could have prepared her for being on the losing end of a fight with a dog-girl rambling about her grandmother. Yet she also gets the feeling this isn't even the weirdest thing that'll be happening today. "Stakes of Protection." as in the previous fight, Kokoro guards by bringing up three walls, each reaching a little bit over her and leaning in at an angle to block the daggers. Once she hears a satisfying "clink" the woman drops her walls to glare back at Red "Is this just a game to you? I'm here to reclaim a future that was stolen from me, and you're going to stop me because 'Granny' said so?" Kokoro's tail begins to wave furiously as the woman pumps herself up. Though she couldn't keep up with her opponent, she can still try to fight back. Kokoro looks around and quickly takes notice of the lanterns. They were mostly here for light, but she could at least try to take advantage of it. The woman leaps upwards and away from her opponent, snatching the edge of one of the lanterns before turning around and throwing it at Red "Just what the hell do YOU want?"
"A game? Red doesn't play games." she didn't understand why the other person was angry, but it shouldn't matter. They were prey after all. A wolf to be hunted. It didn't matter who they were, or why they were. There was only the hunt. The woman dodges the lantern thrown at her with the same ease as before, but this time she pauses, perched on the wall in thought. "What do... I want?" It was strange, not the question itself, but rather what it entails. Red feels as if she'd heard it before, but she cannot remember where. Did it even matter? She still had a mission after all.. The woman notices Kokoro's own tail, similar to her own. How she missed it earlier was a mystery, but it reminded her of something. Suddenly, the woman leaps across the area again, throwing a single dagger towards Kokoro to keep them busy before kicking off the wall and diving downwards towards her target.
[As a result of the body of fire, the ice would indeed slowly melt, turning into water as it falls slowly but surely creating a puddle under the enemy, constantly growing in size. It's important to note that the ice was slowly trying to retake its previous form once again, but the fire was intense enough to make the regeneration impossible. Kazuo would smile, realizing this being was indeed weak to psychological effects. An idea forms within his mind then, he only needed a few more moves to win. About two or three at most. First, he would be glad they had turned into a form of fire, because Deep Doremi Hawk had indeed a Strong resistance against fire damage. He considered bringing out Tiger, and although it can absorb fire around it, they really can't do much besides overwhelming attacks. At the same time, Tortoise had to remain lowkey. In the end, there was another two perfect beings to bring out, one of the which he had been preparing for a bit. First, Hawk would also fly higher and remain in a vertical position, acting as a shield for Kazuo. The attack would linger on Hawk but it wouldn't do much on its own.] [Kazuo would keep silent as he releases a single blade and onto the ground, meanwhile Doppel does the same, but this one being a long one. Now, Kazuo has 5 other blades within his Stock, and Doppel goes back into him. Hawk would then continue with its Storm Caller to try and send back the fire and repel the attack, while also using its own body to shield Kazuo, who seemed to be unable to fall off the being, no matter the angle or force used. Then comes Tortoise, it would then shoot yet another projectile of plasma at the enemy. If it impacts, then all of the ice everywhere would completely evaporate, instead turning into a mist that would fill those who breath it with the need of being punished for their sins, whichever this one may be. Of course, this was based entirely on the enemy even considering they had done anything wrong in their lives, which would then trigger a need to feel pain and being punished. This was Tortoise's Chilling Finale, and as such, Tortoise would retract its guillotine-like head, four limbs and tails within its shell, unable to attack but vulnerable to all attacks. This would happen regardless of the attack working or not.]
"Are you? How is anyone supposed to speak to you?" Kokoro is momentarily stunned, confused by her opponent who didn't seem to understand anything? Perhaps this was their first bit of human contact. Her opponent doesn't give Kokoro much time to think on it. The woman strikes out to knock away Red's dagger, but only succeeds in blocking it with her arm. Feeling her opponent closing in behind, Kokoro shouts "Diogenes!" bringing out her guardian once more. The armored, pelt-wearing warrior appears immediately behind Kokoro, aiming a brutal strike at Red in order to drive their opponent into the ground. Not that any of her earlier attempts had been successful. Hopefully it would at least force her opponent to retreat.
The round would be close as while Apollo easily had the mastery over his own power necessary to pierce Jack's stone pillars, he wouldn't have anything capable of dealing with the arrow simply moving around his own, so the only thing in his favor would be the time it takes for it to move. Apollo grits his teeth, the dark tendrils striking hard against the stone pillars. All light would be drained from the rocks as the darkness forces itself to the center, pushing outward on them as if they just experienced a billion years of hydraulic action at once. Should even one mass not withstand the preasure, the rock would implode, propelling at lightspeed a violent swarm of all-consuming void surrounding knife-like sediment.
Ultimately, Red was distracted, preoccupied with her own thoughts and her past. It was only a moment, but a moment was all Diogenes needed. Red dives straight into the trap, getting smashed brutally against the ground, coughing up a bit of blood in the process. Still, the wolf girl reaches out, eyes on the tail ahead of her. "So fluffy... I want.. To touch...." however she fails to reach it before blacking out, collapsing on the hard floor of this harsh dimension. It would be some time before the wolf hunters stirred again.
Amaya would groan out while the knife digs in further, this just keeps on getting more and more annoying to her doesn't it... But there is a way to end it, he's losing it after all. And their kind only do that on the verge of death, right now by her guess he can't last much longer. She'd attempt to avoid being harmed even further by stopping the direct attack for now, instead a series of icy chains shoots forth from the woman's divine aura and aims to wrap itself around her foe for a bit, hoping to hold him in place or at least distract. And hopefully, avoid this... Revenge based power of his for a bit. She likewise would spare no more words, not from becoming nothing more than mad under her power, but simply for the fact there's no use in it any longer at all.
(edited by Amaya-Rose)
“Alright let’s...” Kokoro spins around only to find... She won? At least her opponent didn’t seem to be moving anymore. In fact, they almost seemed a little pitiful, like a lost puppy now beaten into the ground. But, if they weren’t moving, then the woman would be able to relax a little. “I still have no idea how anyone’s supposed to talk to you. But hey, as long as I’m moving on.” The older woman shrugs. Whatever their issue was wasn’t her problem. All she needed to focus on was the goal, wherever that brought her.
Elian
Thread Creator

Kazuo Of course, in their current form flames being repelled back would do little if anything to them. The plasma would strike them next which seemed to cause their form to ripple upon being touched by the mist. For a moment the woman seemed disturbed but after a moment there was a change in her eyes. They would rapidly change color before something seemed to flow through them. Her form would distort once more. Large tendrils that were gray in color began to latch onto the sides of the glass walls surrounding them. A maw formed full of jagged sharp teeth and many more limbs that resembled long gray human limbs began to form from the bottom of the creature. Rationality seemed to leave her mind as a result of whatever she had done when the mist had made contact. The hands began to lash out, 3 of them reaching to grab onto the tortoise who was now in its shell. Without much arming at all all three arms would attempt to throw the tortoise towards Kazuo with an inhuman strength. Apollo and Asami The result would be what one might expect. The arrow would pierce Apollo's doll with a magnificent force, shattering it to pieces but at the same time Jack's doll would be completely decimated by the dark appendages. It was yet another tie. For a moment, Jack seemed to ponder something. His eyes were more solemn then before but he stil chose to wear a smile on his face. He'd look both towards Apollo and Asami at once once before speaking more directly to Apollo. Jack Trades: "Two ties, that doesn't normally happen. Perhaps I'm off my game today, heh. You know, they have a name for me where I'm from. Jack Trades, Master of all but God of none. Apparently there's all kinds of different power contained within my body but none of its focused. It's all geared towards different things with no rhyme or reason. What do you think that's the result of? Maybe it's because I never had one thing I specifically wanted to do or maybe it was just the cosmic lottery that decided that. Sorry, I'm rambling now. Forgive an old man for being sentimental over his work. What do you say we make this next match the last? It's even your turn to go first." With that Jack would simply release his next doll onto the arena. The doll seemed to just stand in place idly, waiting for Apollo's move. Amaya The man would simply begin to struggle against the icy chains, yelling in anger at them and beginning to whip up another sandstorm around him. The sandstorm of course would rage on with razor winds, attempting to cut at Amaya once more but there'd be another noticable thing happening at the same time. Khnurm's body was beginning to change, parts of him beginning to burn out as they shifted to an ashy black. The man had already been out of power for a while and was using what was left of his body instead. Smoke that glimmered with hints of gold began to flow freely out of his moth and eyes. The smoke mixed with the sandstorm making it hard to see him at all. Khnurm: "I...I...don't want to die yet...!" Those were the last words he'd speak as aside from the storm all would fall silent.
Elian
Thread Creator

Red and Kokoro The only thing left would be an applause but its origin would be ambiguous at best. Elian: "Well done! I didn't expect things to end so quickly but I suppose that girl was still suffering from the effects of her last fight. God's of Madness are troublesome for that reason, their attacks leave much deeper scars than any physical ones. Well, good thing that god doesn't exist anymore anyway. That girl made sure of that after I gave her the choice... Well, anyway, you can do what you like from here. I have no interest in erasing mortals. It would be a waste." Suddenly the wind would calm down, no longer holding the ability to allow one to float. The lanterns would as a result of this begin forming in a strange spiral pattern as if forming a makeshift staircase upward. Elian: "The exit is up. I look forward to the conclusion. I'm interested in what you're going to wish for."
"What the hell are you...!? Doesn't matter, this is my chance!!" [Tortoise would be unable to respond to enemy's attack, and would indeed be launched back at Kazuo and Hawk. This time around however, it was Kazuo the one that would act as a shield. Considering it is a physical impact, Hawk would turn around as Kazuo braces himself to recive the impact, completely nullifying it and absorbing the vibrations, raising his Field to Level 2 without much of an inconvenience. Tortoise would fall to the ground, still within his shell, moments away from awakening.] "Your mind is weak, and without a strong spirit. Lacking any of that makes you an imperfect being. Allow me to show you what terror truly means. High-Speed Alloy and...!" [This time bigger pieces of machinery and metal would be released into the ground, crashing against the group of 5 blades he had created on the floor. All the pieces would fly up into the sky as Kazuo claps his hands together, red markings leaving his body and shooting themselves at the pieces.] "DEEP TRANSMIGRATION!! I call upon your name, Bearer of the Mark...!!" [All the pieces would start to become one. The metal and machinery would join as one, creating massive and segmented similarly to how a train separates its tracks, all held together by biological tissue that it was clear to be harder than even the strongest alloys. These parts would gain random spikes, and the tail would be a massive rough blade. Finally, the head would at first get the shape of a serpent, slowly corrupting itself until a massive horn pointing to the back appears on top of its head; its jaw would grow and size and become heavier as millions of sharp blades appear on its sides, both up and below inside the mouth.] "Manifestation of Fear, let your heroic will guide it!!" "Deep Alloy Serpent!!" [Finally, its hollow eyes would light up in nothing as the being falls to the ground, letting out a distorted, out of this world roar. Anyone who gazed upon its eyes would feel the terror of death, as if their life was being taken away slowly.] "You can't even speak. Don’t worry, I’ll make it quick... if you allow yourself to lose your mind." [Clearly enjoying this power of his own, finally going all out after so long. He would stay on top of Hawk as it goes back to using its body as a shield for him. Hawk would yet again beat its wings with Heavy force, letting out its War Monger power, in order to make the enemy's mind even more vulnerable to the incoming move. Whether she becomes angrier or not, it would not matter. Serpent would begin to make strange noises, making the blades within it clash against one another before slightly opening its mouth and letting out a black gas that would fuse itself with Tortoise's previous mist. Its hollow eyes would lose all color, only the void remained, not white, and not even black, as it unleashes its Death Experience. This move forces those who are trapped within its black gas to experience their most basic, utter fears in the blink of an eye. However, it doesn't stop at merely feeling such terror, it also forces the one experiencing it to accept those feelings and become submissive, similar to the previous Chilling Finale in regards to accepting punishment and pain, but in this case, it creates an acceptance for death at the hands of their biggest fear, whatever it may be. At its best, they will end up shaking in fear, and at its worst, they will commit suicide. The power is based on how vulnerable their mind has become up until this point, and Serpent would then drop to the ground, almost like a lifeless puppet, needing the same time to rest as Tortoise.]
Kokoro pauses for a moment, arms crossed. She hadn't considered that her opponent had likely passed a fight earlier. Is that why the wolf was muttering nonsense? It didn't matter, of course. She has to keep telling herself that. "You're right. The fight's over, there's no reason to take it any further." Kokoro looks down at the unconscious Red with a sigh. She knew she shouldn't care, after all they were at each others' throats only seconds ago. However, as the woman starts her way up the staircase she has to ask "She's going to be fine right? I don't think I hit hard enough to kill her....." After a few seconds pause, the woman considers the voice's final statement. Of course, to her there was never a question in her mind, but why would she need to explain it "You're some kinda time god right? Can't you just look into the future and see it for yourself or something?"
Asami watches her brother, eagering anticipating his next move. Her brother, meanwhile, sighs with exhaustion and chuckles at Jack. "No worries. Truth be told, this kind of environment is where I shine most. Not to say I'm any stronger for it, but banter and theatrics really do give me a certain kick when it comes to using my power." He stands up, gently placing his soldier on the board and turning away from Jack dramatically "Speaking of my power, it's time I show you its climax." He then quickly turns back and points out to the field, shouting "Oceanus Procellarum! ...mini!" Suddenly, feeble purple lightning shot out towards the ground from the soldier's legs. Several curved, blades like that of a spinning fan would soon protrude from the waist down of the soldier, coming out of faint light portals that were roughly the same sides, lightning bouncing off them as they did. These blades would shine with a silver, radiant glimmer as they rotated around the soldier and tore through the air, the space seeming to contort itself as to make anything that was in the path of motion of the blades no longer exist, attacking indiscriminately at the subatomic level so that it would appear as the area physically was getting smaller the longer the blades spun, everything being pulled towards a single area. Of course this effect would be limited to the playing field which would gradually shrink, pulling the opponent closer to Apollo's direction. The blades would give off an aura of raw turbulence, shaking the ground like a heavy earthquake and disorientating the enemy soldier while completing unaffected Apollo's own. Unceremoniously, the soldier would casually grab one of these blades and throw it towards the enemy. The blade would appear to be spinning in place, although the speed at which the enemy was drawn closer was greatly quickened, causing it to collapse in on itself should Jack not have a reasonable counter. If the doll becomes completely consumed, the attack ends and the surrounding area returns to normal, save the affected doll returning devoid of all its functions. "No easy way of describing this power, considering it doesn't really exist." Lemme know if I should change this because its too op. Tbh I've been planning the pvp fights more than this so I came up with this like just now.
Amaya would do her best to evade the man's final attack, she is pretty fast by any mortal standard and if there's any cover or such left the young woman would rush for it with a sudden burst. Of course even if that failed she wouldn't suffer too horribly given the sandstorm can't ignore the thick layers of ice under and over her flesh which would hopefully deflect some of its worst effects. Either way, as everything finally falls silent she'd sigh in relief to herself before starting to keep moving on. "Geez... Not that I blame him all things considered, in the end I woulda tried just as hard to kill him if I were losing after all..." As she walks forward Amaya can't help pondering that thought, she doesn't really want to die yet either after all. Despite being an enemy there's no helping feeling a bit bad about all this, even as she heads on without the slightest intent to stop.
OOC: I suppose I'll bring this up since its been a bit and Amiya's ready now.
Elian
Thread Creator

Kazuo The beast would begin screaming at the sudden black gas flowing around it. It was unsure what to do as it began to flail for a moment. The limbs attached to the glass would release causing the creature to fall to the ground as the limbs continued swinging at random, cracking the glass in places but not even coming close to Kazuo. As it hit the ground it's form would begin melting away as the women was finally taken in by the effect. Despite her form not being yet fully physical she could suddenly see her body melting and falling apart too due to the effects. She'd be horrified by this experience as she began screaming in panic. Motley: "No! Stop! Not my body! You can't! No more!" The massive creature from before would've completely melted away and the women herself seemed to begin losing whatever she had left of her form. It was like her own power was melting off of her revealing something more human inside. She was wearing the same clothes as before but now she seemed much meeker with more plain black hair. The perfection that once covered her had been unraveled. She simply sat in spot as what seemed to be a spectral sheet that made up her body before surrounding her legs. It tried to lift itself up for a moment but it could no longer move more than an inch at a time. The girl herself didn't even attempt to get up, simply crying and looking down at the strange physical manifestation of her powers shaking. Kokoro Elian: "She'll be fine, I just need to keep her somewhere safe for the time being. I'll be sending her there now until the trials are complete. Speaking of which you'll be reaching the final trial soon and it seems you'll be the first. To be fair though, the one you entered with almost basically had to fight the same person twice. They were a bit stubborn, speaking of which, it's about time...I'll see you when you get here. Maybe then I can answer your other question too." The girl below would seem to be swallowed by darkness as the lanterns began to go out one by one as Kokoro ascended upwards. Finally, at the top of the lanterns as the room seemed to almost completely darken was a archway that light still leaked from. Beyond Kokoro would find herself in a large hall that seemed to be several meters wide and to stretch on far out of view. There'd also be three other shut doors seeming to signify that three had yet to arrive. However, it wouldn't seem to matter anyway as another invisible barrier would keep her from moving more than a few feet from the entrance. It wouldn't take too long for a figure to appear in the distance, seeming to be Elian casually walking towards the entrance area. Anothe figure was behind him but they'd be hard to make out right away. That is until suddenly Elian would seem to dart forward at an astonishing speed, the strange somehow staying with them, turning what would have still taken around 20 more minutes of walking to second. The man behind him was slightly taller and a little older looking than Elian but had green hair and...looked slightly ill. Some would recognize this man as Marcus though only if they had met him before. Marcus: "Really? Didn't I say to warn me before doing that." Elian: "You said you wanted to come with me. Don't you have some business to attend to?" Marcus: "Yeah, yeah. Just don't spy on me, alright? I'd keep what I do to myself."
Elian
Thread Creator

The green haired man would walk forward towards Kokoro before moving past her and into the room she had just been in, disappearing into the darkness before anything else could be said. Elian would turn to face her as well just a little outside of the accessible area. Elian: "You had a question right? About what I am? Well, it'd be easier to describe what time exactly is in this context. Though it seems we'll have to wait a while for everyone else to finish so I'll go ahead an answer any question you have now. In short though, I am not a god but merely am one of time's envoys. That was the role that was left for me by the one. As well as leaving me with the duty of maintaining the balance of reality itself which has been suffering quite a bit lately. In that sense when I gaze into the future it can only occur in short bursts or indeterminate premonitions. Exceptions happen but those require significant concentration. Does that answer that question?" There was almost an enthusiasm from how he was explaining things as if he was truly passionate about what he was talking about despite his rather dead look. Red Whether Red woke up yet or not when she did all she would find is darkness around her. The room she was in was almost devoid of all light at the moment. It was eerily silent with no movement in the darkness whatsoever. That was until something flickered on like a lamp. In fact, it was a lamp, a rather ordinary looking lamp anyone might find at a store sitting on top of a small wooden end table with an odd looking ring on it. A voice would suddenly call out from seemingly above where Red was. It was the voice of a man who seemed to be around 30 yet despite the age he seemed to have a rather lax almost joking tone. Marcus: "Hey, Red Riding Wolf or whatever your name was. IF you want things to end here then you can go ahead and let them. If not though I'd recommend that you go and put that ring on. Think of it as a way of earning my trust and believe me, your gonna want it if you want another chance." Apollo and Asami Jack would smile as the clay soldier stood in place. For a moment the soldier he had sent in seemed to suddenly grow heavier. It was as if reality itself was beginning to grow a thick layer of armor around it, one that would deny anything thrown at it. Powerful as it may be for a moment it seemed as if whatever energy was forming around the doll might just choose to simply deny it the chance to even hit but... A golden glow flared subtly in Jack's eyes, he tried to hide it but he seemed to momentarily struggle with something as suddenly the energy around his own soldier disappeared and was replaced by small golden coins that simply rolled off its body and onto the ground of the arena. With no defenses aside from some lose change his own soldier would be completely consumed by the attack, unable to counter in any way. Despite this Jack would just start laughing to himself, a hidden sadness in his eyes. Jack Trades: "Well, look at that, you won. Too bad, the power of wealth, huh. Almost seems fitting to be my end, huh? A man who spent his whole life selling his divine gifts for profit being undone by wealth." He continued smiling though he just kept looking over at Apollo as if still trying to decide on something.
Elian
Thread Creator

Amaya As Amaya had predicted the biting sands would soon come to an end with only the strange smoke remaining as proof that the young man's life had been spent. Just as Amaya began leaving though the sounds of somebody picking something off the floor could be heard as the smoke seemed to suddenly clear up by a powerful gust. Elian would be standing there, the body of her former foe in hand. He was calm in his demeanor though something akin to excitement was gleaming in his eyes. Elian: "How rare, to find one of your kind whose soul can't leave their body the way false one's often do to avoid true death. I wonder how such a thing can be possible even." Of course, he'd already know if Amaya had noticed which she no doubt would have. Elian: "You can go ahead. You still have another fight to get over with and I'd rather not keep too many people waiting. Don't mind me."
It was cold, the floor, the distant howling of the wolves. The smell of... There's a light, that stirs Red from her dreams. A dream she'd shared far too often. The Wolf Hunter picks herself up off the ground, before looking up towards the sound of the voice... "that question again....." Red pauses in thought as she stares over to the table... What did she want? Somehow it just kept coming up, but its almost like the question was foreign to her. Or was it? The woman didn't know. After a few seconds of deliberation, she comes to a conclusion "I have to complete the mission." With this as the simple determination guiding her movements, Red walks over to the table and examines the ring before finally putting it on
[Kazuo would watch as Motley falls to the ground, in absolute fear due to what his Serpent had casted. He would stay silent, until he slowly chuckles, trying to keep it together before bursting out laughing, both allowing his tension to leave his body, as it combines with his pure joy of besting this one "perfect being".] "What wrong!? Got nothing to say!? Weren't you perfect!? How come you look so pathetic now then!?" [He would make Hawk fall to the ground as he himself leaps out of the back of the bird. He would slowly walk closer to the fearful Motley. He didn't want to get too close in case it was a trap, or even if him getting too close would force her out of her illusions and terror. At this time, Tortoise would reveal its guillotine head, tail and remaining limbs, making the air colder around it, as Serpent still requires a few moments to recover.] "Lawful Blades." [Knowing he would have to fight soon again, he would release a single and very short blade upon his right hand. This time it should've been 8 swords, but the remaining 7 would add up to the already stocked 5, bringing it to a total of 12. He needed to prepare.] "This... weird spectral thing. It was your power...?" [Looking at the girl's expression, he couldn't help but feel a bit bad, if not actually saddened. He could feel for her more human form. Even so, he would lift his left hand. Tortoise would open its mouth and charge up its next move.] "You are cuter like this, as a human that doesn't attempt to be what they are not. Not even gods can be perfect, nothing will ever be. Think of this if you can hear me, and when your soul returns to this world..." [A small and sharp projectile is finished.] "...remember not to look down on me. Goodbye." [He would lower his arm as Tortoise unleashes its Cold Injection onto Motley; the plasma-like projectile would do as before, impacting within and turning her into a living iceberg that would keep her trapped forever. He didn't feel like trying to kill her, not just because it may turn out to be impossible, but also because he couldn't help but feel sorry for her right at the end.] Blades Stock: 12 Vibration Field: Level 2
Kokoro solemnly nods as she continues along the first corridor. It was nice to know she hadn't had to kill anyone. "Good... That Amaya girl probably would have gotten here with me if it weren't for Khnurm's stubbornness." Kokoro looks down with a sigh. She hopes their encounter ended well too, yet she also somewhat doubts they'd be able to resolve their differences without someone ending up dead. It only took a few minutes for Kokoro to arrive at the main chamber. Four entrances... Which meant she'd have four opponents in the end? It wasn't something the woman was looking forward to, but its always best to be prepared for the worst. Kokoro didn't actually recognize either of the people in front of her, but they seemed to be acquainted. Kokoro steps out of Marcus's way, casting a suspicious glance at the green-haired man, but not even considering stopping him. It was nothing personal, but the woman didn't trust anything about this special space. Once they're gone, Kokoro is able to focus back on Elian, crossing her arms as she listens intently, the girl nods along at a few points until Elian is done. At which point she cracks a grin "I'm gonna be entirely honest with ya. None of that made any sense to me, but I'm just glad ya actually tried to explain what you are. Usually all I get is cryptic bullshit." Kokoro breathes out a sigh and shakes her head. Her expression returns to a somber gaze as the girl thinks for a moment before she finally continues. "I guess its only fair to answer yer question in kind. Three months ago I was just an ordinary college student, had a happy enough life, made some friends, started dating. All that good stuff." The woman's gauntleted hands become clenched as a furious blaze seems to alight in her eyes once more "Until a monster named Anamnesis took it away from me. My only chance to live a happy and normal life." Kokoro uncrosses her arms, punching one open palm with the other before cracking her knuckles, and repeating the motion with the other hand. "If you can actually do that, all i want is to have that happiness back. And even if ya can't. Then I'll use this chance to find them. So I can exact my revenge with my own two hands." Kokoro strikes the air in front of her, though Kokoro herself can't pass the barrier, she hopes the faint breeze from this strike can demonstrate her determination, if only a little.
Sunna

Apollo: "Huh, that's right, I..." Apollo appears relived for a moment, but quickly frowns with a depressed feeling as he looks back at Jack. Apollo: "Hey, don't say that. You're alive at this very moment, aren't you? There's still a chance that... Maybe Eilan will..." Apollo looks to the side for a second, appearing to be thinking Apollo: "Eilan... what did he say the reward for all this was? I kinda stopped paying attention to him..." His tone may've sounded a bit sarcastic, but Apollo was completely genuine in his ignorance.
Amaya would nod to their... Host. She doesn't exactly like how curious the man looks, not at all. "Tsk, you sound like some crazy science freak, or maybe a mage? Either way, I guess I need to keep moving huh... We shall see how this mess turns out." There isn't much more to be said all things considered, at least for the moment the woman simply keeps on moving and tries to ignore the fact she's just killed someone. It isn't entirely working, but it works well enough that she can press onwards despite everything, and that'll work for now even if it feels less than ideal.
OOC: At this point its almost tradition for me to post here
Elian
Thread Creator

Red The moment Red put on the ring she'd feel as if something suddenly encased her. It was like...nothing. She for a moment would find the very concept of her form to be nonexistant, as if the world simply forgot she was there. The man would clap twice as light filled the area and the lamp went out. She'd now find herself in a large crevice within the ground. If she were to look up she'd see the platforms from the beginning floating in the air. There were four...and they were close together yet before when standing atop them the others seemed as if they weren't capable of being observed. Marcus: "Didn't expect such a fast decision on your part. Honestly, I'm impressed." Marcus was now there as if he had always been, standing northwards. Behind him was a road within the crevice that seemed to stretch on like the tube above. Marcus: "Don't worry about the ring. It's effects are temporary. Should wear off in a week or so but for now you're basically invisible according to most methods of tracking or clairvoyance. Pretty neat, huh? Think of it as a way to make sure the big man in charge can't hear what I'm about to say. First things first though, mind telling me exactly what your after? Don't really care what it is myself but knowing will make this easier...well maybe. That gate of time business is easy enough but if your here to kill the Lich then that's what makes things tricky." Kazuo There was nothing more she could do at this point. Her power still struggled to return to her so she just stared at Kazuo, at first with fear but soon with a spite as if she was trying to throw off what he did to her but could only glare at him. There was only one thing left to say. Motley: "I-I'll never forgive you..." After that she would be frozen in place, unable to move or do anything at all. For all intent and purpose she was beaten. It wasn't long that Elian's voice chimed in to announce what events had transpired. Elian: "A mortal besting a 'perfect' being? How amusing you seem to be. Kazuo...correct? You've impressed me quite a bit. I can see now why your spoken so highly of. I have a promise to keep it seems. You'll be heading over to the fina-" For a moment Elian had stopped as if his attention was suddenly taken up by something. Elian: "Well...It seems there's some business to take care of. I better finish up here and let you be on your way." Before anything else could be added a sudden energy spike could be felt. The girl who was once frozen in ice would vanish without a trace as her existence simply faded without so much as a warning. Even her name would become a distant memory as Kazuo would find the effects of her drugs from before completely gone as well.
Elian
Thread Creator

Kokoro Despite her seemingly not understanding Elian wouldn't look displeased in the least bit. Elian I harbor not intent to mislead humans. Perhaps that's on account of once being one. Aside from being direct can sometimes lead to more interesting results than cryptic messages. As for your wish. It's possible to simply remove such a monster as long as it is not something that either exists wholly out of time or as an envoy of time itself. If that were the case then the best I could do is find it's current location and even open a gateway there." Apollo and Asami Another pulse of energy, another life had been removed at that very moment. Jack's smile faded at that moment knowing his time would soon come as well. Elian's voice would chime in but he seemed rather passive with his answer. "Well, you have two choices. I'll explain in more detail when everyone arrives but you can choose to either compete for a chance to use the gateway of time or... If you kill me I'll undo this all. The ones who have died here will have their bodies and souls returned and you won't have to even act as if you've ever met me. Of course, that would mean my plans to wipe out all the false ones would be ruined as well. Oh, speaking of which. Jack, anything left to say? I am slightly more fond of you than the others." The man had been silent through Elian's speech but now seeing this as his last chance he seemed to speak more so to Apollo than anyone. Jack Trades: "Well, you heard him... Honestly, I don't care if I live or die. It's been a good run so far anyway. Apollo, maybe I have no right to do this... I'm placing all my bets on you...to save any of my customers who simply wanted to live peaceful lives. Not all who have been gifted the power of a god are evil but I'm sure you already know that. I've rambled enough though. Perhaps even if my body has remained unchanged these past 3,000 or so years my mind has anyway. Time to go...Thanks for choosing to shop with Jack's Trade Shop..." Another energy spike would begin rising and soon nothing would remain in the place the man once stood. His life had simply ended there, vanishing into non-existence. Elian: "Wasn't sure if he'd ever stop talking. Now hurry and get to your next trail. Observing you is starting to disinterest me." A doorway would open, letting a natural feeling light leak in...before it seemed to dim in a few minutes time and then come back again. Amaya Finally outside...It seemed this time it was real. Amaya would find herself standing atop a large peice of rubble simply floating in a sky that seemed to go on forever. She had arrived here after the path ahead seemed to somehow eventual turn into a staircase leading to a hatch. In the distant a stream of something could be seen flowing through the top of a large castle sitting higher up on the floating rubble. The most noticeable of feature here though would be the flow of time as night and day seemed to rapidly switch every few minutes.
[Kazuo would wink at Motley as she says her last words, not losing his smile. At the same time, Serpent would return to its senses and Hawk would fully calm down. All three Chimera remain on stand-by as Elian makes his voice obvious.] "Spoken highly of...? What is that supposed to- Hey, what promise!?" [He was gone before he could properly ask these questions. He figured he could worry about all that later. With his Vibration Field still up, forcing him to merely walk from place to place and a few blades in stock, he was ready for some fight right away, not to mention his Chimera were ready to go.] "He was about to say final. So, either it wasn't that many people, or it'll be a free-for-all. This is dangerous. Let's go, everyone." [Kazuo would fully unsheathe his rapier and walk forward towards the place he would need to go to. Assuming it was large enough, then he would walk forward while covered by a white aura, followed by his Chimera in line following from behind. Otherwise, Serpent would unhinge its jaw and make a way for itself and everyone going forward, essentially trying to dig a path. If possible, Kazuo wanted to move ahead with all three Chimera.] Blades Stock: 12 Vibration Field: Level 2
It only takes a moment for Red's eyes to adjust to the light once more, gazing over to Marcus with seemingly blank eyes. Red pauses a moment, as if listening intently before replying "Granny asked me to. That's the only reason I'm here." Red's ears perk up, paying attention to something that doesn't seem to echo either to Marcus or anyone except for her, but its good enough. Of course, she was the messenger, the only one who ever heard Granny. "Granny doesn't care about the Lich. But they don't want to say more."
Sunna

Asami would appear terrified at the man's death while Apollo appeared more pensive. She and Apollo would hold hands again as they prepared to walk through the door. Before walking through, however, Apollo looks back at Eilan and shouts out to him in a more calm but slightly condescending tone. Apollo: "You know, Eilan, maybe I haven't reacted like I should have at all this. I'd at least like to understand your motives for wanting false ones gone." He simply turns away after saying that and proceeds forward.
"You were once human huh? That sounds... Interesting. So I guess you were just... Doing your thing when this 'one' chose ya for... This. Apparently." Kokoro sort of tries to keep a conversation going, but it was obvious she's out of her element, her voice lacking much of its usual confidence. Instead the girl simply crosses her arms with a sigh as she continues to wait "As long as I can get back to my life as if nothing ever happened its good by me. Guess we'll just have to cross that bridge when we get there, huh?"
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?