About
Contact
Donate
Register

Post in this thread and i'll rate your odds against me in a fight
Click to go to bottom
Just a fair warning, I am superior to every average human in most aspects.
Mona2
Thread Creator

for the same reason I listed prior, no.
Mona, I appreciate your acknowledgement of me but that was Kidz Bop
MR WATERNOOSE IS ABOVE ALL
Mona2
Thread Creator

MR WATERNOOSE IS ABOVE ALL You're gonna be 6 feet under if you mess with me.
You ignore this is Mona 2 and they have weaponized cringe
Tch... Lighter flick.
I am going to Destiny Land December 13th
Mona2
Thread Creator

You're a cat with a slingshot, I have a gun. My skills exceed yours. What Kaz says is true, word of cringe gives me immunity to all offensive cringe directed at me. You ignore this is Mona 2 and they have weaponized cringe I would most likely lose any fair fight against you. Only the strongest survive in South America. Tch... Lighter flick. Well, I guess you could say it'd be bad luck running into you.
I would absolutely annihilate all new users and Mal As for Cait, I refuse to even try and hurt someone I like that much. but what about me. I'm not new or old. I've been on for almost a year now. Or do you just refuse to fight me
(edited by Futaba_45)
Mona2
Thread Creator

crunge new user thinks they've earned the right to not be called a new user
Misspelling hasn't been funny for years. Who do you think you are. Do you even exist? Do I exist? I don't know. But I do own a religion and no money so ha.
(edited by Futaba_45)
Mona2
Thread Creator

Do you like waffles?
Food is good. I like things I don't have a lot of. Oh are you making that joke?
(edited by Futaba_45)
dumb cat
Mona2
Thread Creator

I don’t know what to make of this About an even chance dumb cat Shut up i'm trading you for a magatama
Eh, I'll bite.
[quote=Reperzel]Eh, I'll bite. please do not bite I could fucking die oh god oh f[/quote] I am the Snakipede mascot of the Phansite after all.
(edited by Reperzel)
Go play in some dert you derty little dirt baby
Well you could fight me but I refuse to hit you since I don't like punching people . (Aka I AM THE FUCKING STRONG)
Sam you know you'll just be called a peon right
Mona2
Thread Creator

Well you could fight me but I refuse to hit you since I don't like punching people . (Aka I AM THE FUCKING STRONG) Prepare to have your shit kicked in Sam you know you'll just be called a peon right cringe dalit
what is a dalit is that food
fight me mona
Mona2
Thread Creator

fight me mona ded
Rather than fighting, why eon't we sit down for some delicious and refreshing Amrita Soda. They have new flavors. Including Royal Root Bear and SMT V is never coming out grape. #NotASponser #NotPhilemon
I prefer to have a pale woman and a man with a piano and cloth on his face to sing me a song while drinking this while a strange long nosed man stares at me and whispers "personapersonapersonapersonaFRIENDSFRIENDSFEIENDFRIENDS" just for me to tell him "haha I have no friends thanks to corona" and I continue to drink
(edited by Samuel1364)
Jose

i will run you over with my car
Mona2
Thread Creator

Rather than fighting, why eon't we sit down for some delicious and refreshing Amrita Soda. They have new flavors. Including Royal Root Bear and SMT V is never coming out grape. #NotASponser #NotPhilemon I probably can't even fight you directly so that's for the best I prefer to have a pale woman and a man with a piano and cloth on his face to sing me a song while drinking this while a strange long nosed man stares at me and whispers "personapersonapersonapersonaFRIENDSFRIENDSFEIENDFRIENDS" just for me to tell him "haha I have no friends thanks to corona" and I continue to drink So my plan is working it seems. i will run you over with my car What's the matter, Egghead? Came back for another beating?
just kill me now
Show me you’re true form
Human or not I will still call you a cat I take on this challenge to prove my justice and beliefs
I accept your challenge with every fiber of my being! Mona, I will take you down!
you wouldn’t stand a fucking chance against law enforcement, feline.
I accept your challenge with every fiber of my being! Mona, I will take you down! even I know that you are weak compared to him. Plus all he is going to say is that you are new
I have a multi repel persona. come at me (i know your ways, morgana, no need hiding it now).
(edited by Lucar10)
Mona2
Thread Creator

just kill me now Omae wa mou shindeiru. Show me you’re true form My true form is my fist breaking your mouth. I accept your challenge with every fiber of my being! Mona, I will take you down! First of all, 'Mona' isn't a real person so fuck outta here with your cringe rping in talk threads. You're not even on my level. you wouldn’t stand a fucking chance against law enforcement, feline. I mean obviously I wouldn't. But, the worst you'll do is seriously maim me. So it's whatevs. I have a multi repel persona. come at me (i know your ways, morgana, no need hiding it now). No you don't because personas aren't real and you're just a nerd in your mom's basement with the muscle mass of a toddler. You won't last 10 seconds over the county line.
NANI?
And what about me Mona? Do you think you could take me down in a fight?
100 post thread peaple! HERE WE GOOOOOOOI!
I’m about to do what I like to call a pro-gamer move
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?