About
Contact
Donate
Register

I need help, for real
Click to go to bottom
For years I've been lost in this dark cloud, of hating myself and being sapped of energy, I feel like I've lost control of myself and I've just succumbed to my pain.. yea I know the Phantom Thieves don't exist but it feels like no one really listens to me, growing up abused and moving out at 16 on my own, it feels like I'm all alone, so maybe shouting out into this niche void that no one will look at, maybe I'll find some solace, or whatever, I'm running out of energy and my mind feels like it's taking over.. I can't control myself and it's scary..
LilredRubes
Thread Creator

I wonder if I would have a palace.. would I be able to get helped? Something to think about besides solely the pain
Have you heard of this one scientist named Rick?
LilredRubes
Thread Creator

Thank you.. I'm definitely working to that summit, it's just.. well it's more like I don't know where the top is, or the bottom, this depression started when I was really young (probably about 8 or so) I'd get gaslit and emotionally abused by my family, and school id get physically and verbally abused like for my entire school career until I dropped out of highschool. And even though I'm away from my family they keep worming their way back into the spotlight, trying to convince me I'm in the wrong for hurting and I should forget it and go back to them. Not to mention a few years back to top off my emotional troubles I came out as a trans girl, got abandoned by people I thought were family, and my actual family made things hell. And hell I hate to hide behind my distractions and sound like a dumbass but makes me wish I could steal their heart, have my family back, save my little sister from whatever might happen to her y'know? So as much as I'm trying it to climb it doesn't look like any progress is being made since I don't have any basis on what normal happiness is supposed to feel like.. since you can't really base that off of childhood happiness
LilredRubes
Thread Creator

Goodness I didn't mean to braindump there, probably gonna bite me eventually
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?