About
Contact
Donate
Register

The For Real Decree
Click to go to bottom
Ok, I said this in an older post (it's three days old), but I wanna make "For real" the quote of Persona 5 the Royal. What is my reasoning behind this? Well, there's a dialog option in May during the clean-up day that says "For real?" Because of this, I have officially calculated that everyone (all the main characters) say "for real" at least once including Akira. So... What do ya say? Do y'all wanna make a digital decree on this site to make "for real" the quote of the game?
The quote of the game is LOOKING COOL JOKER, reasoning: everyone says it or some variation of it
NOT SO FAST, FELLA! I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD, "SOLEMN JUDGEMENT"!! https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/3/32/SolemnJudgment-SESL-EN-SR-1E.png/revision/latest?cb=20200403164630 BY PAYING HALF OF MY LIFE POINTS, I NEGATE THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR EFFECT AND DESTROY YOUR AFFIRMATION!! If you truly want your "For real!?" Deck to surpass me, you will need a better strategy!
BlueQuartzDragon
Thread Creator

Uh... I play Magic and Pokemon. Plus, it's now a battle between "For real?" and "Looking cool, Joker!"
Thanks Yami, very cool!
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?