About
Contact
Donate
Register

GYM DX: You Won't Die Tomorrow
Click to go to bottom
[It was a fine day, fine day indeed to not die in the middle of a fight. He had entered GYM after a long time, looking for a way to allow his mind to be distracted. He was... waiting, for anything to happen.] Noot even Yoshi-kun is responding... man. What a day...
A teenager would wander into the building, absently toying with a small glowing glass bottle as her eyes dart around the room upon entering it... And looking over at Kazuya with a slight smile, despite the obviously very tired and worn down look on her face. "Oh, hey Kazuya-sensei. Wasn't expecting to see you around here, don't very often... Not that I come by a ton either, something up with you too?" She'd sigh while walking over to a computer sitting in one of the area's corners, might as well use the fancy fake stuff if they're gonna be fighting with lethal weapons. "And I guess if you came to fight, then so did I... Seems a bit like I'll be overmatched but that's fine."
Kazuya
Thread Creator

"Hey, Homura." [Kazuya would shake his head before looking over at one of his previous students. She indeed seem tired, like she had gone through a lot recently. He didn't know, but it was easy to see.] "You look like it wasn't a fun week, at all. Can't say it was for me." [He would walk closer to the computer, looking at it with curious eyes. He had an idea of what it was but he wasn't absolutely sure.] "You jump the bullet too quickly. What is this thing?"
The girl would shrug at that accusation, jumping the gun... Heh, she does have a quickdraw by now. "Yeah, maybe I do sometimes. As for what it is, nifty little VR set up. Heard it was for safety reasons, fighting without having to worry about killing each other yeah?" As for the first question, after dodging for a bit she would answer. Though not without pausing for a moment and sounding clearly uncomfortable. "In short? No it wasn't. It's... Kinda been a long time coming, magical girl that was bothering... Not bothering, she tried to kill me once, Madoka too. We ended up trying to talk some sense into her recently, didn't work. I'd never ended anyone's life, not till then." She stares into the computer's screen sounding a bit shellshocked while scrolling through a menu.
Kazuya
Thread Creator

[Kazuya stood there for a moment, just taking in what Homura just told him. It's true, he was all too familiar with what it was to take life, including those who were close to you. Demons, animals, humans, loved ones. It didn't matter, it was a heavy burden to carry.] "...I'm sorry." [Her feelings, even if currently hard to take, were a proof she was still the same person. He would place a hand on her shoulder without saying anything else.] "If it'll help you..." [The VR set, and a screen that would make it easy for anyone to see. It was obvious, but he wanted to make sure this was like the Digitalize system.] "Let's just use these. A friend of mine, Takeshi, taught me this little fact back home. That... when two people fight, they give it their all to survive, but when two warriors clash, they do so by putting their lives on the line. Their lives, their bonds, their feelings, all that was ever a part of them, they turn it into a weapon." [He would let her shoulder go.] "I'm saying that... as your master, I'll accept your feelings. Even if you cannot take them by yourself right now, then I'll receive you."
The system might be a bit different, but it isn't too hard for Kaz to get at all... As for Homura, she laughs a bit while nodding to the older man. She can sort of understand what that friend of his meant. "... Thank you, it was honestly partly just... Easier than I expected, two simple swipes of my sword and she died. And I'd do it again even if I feel awful, anything to protect Madoka. But it's still a bit horrifying being pushed so far, and realizing how fast even people like us can fall." She'd sigh while absently drawing out a shotgun from the bottle, now placed back into her coat and commanded solely through magic. "Anyway, yeah let's go. I'll accept your feelings too ya know, even if I am younger I feel like I owe you some. Feel free to pick where we're gonna do this, should be some options in there."
Kazuya
Thread Creator

"There's this place back home, we started to rebuild something around there besides reconstructing Shinjuku. It's called Colosseum. Not a very inventive name but it'll do for this. " [Kazuya would then approach the computer and quickly figure out how it works. At first, he considered picking anything that was similar enough, but wanting to feel at home somewhat, he would type in the necessary information. A massive stadium arena with massive spotlights surrounding it and lighting the entire central area where warriors face each other. He would type in the stands, all perfectly empty but rundown and some areas damaged, proof of previous intense battles. Finally, the sky would of an intense dark blue, the sunset light coloring the few clouds above.] "That's it, it still needs a lot of work but... a lot of people have a lot to work out and no time to rest. Fighting is all many have." [He would then reach out for the VR set and prepare himself to become a part of the arena he had created.] "I'll see you on the other side." [He would hurry up and, once in the virtual space, he would stretch his body and make sure he was ready to go. It felt weird. He was feeling tired before, but now he was feeling lighter and quicker.] "It's been a while since I fought anyone."
Homura would smile and nod, absently picking up one of the devices to enter into the place and looking around it curiously as she apears across from Kazuya. "Huh... Seems like the kinda place you'd see in something about old Rome or the like, can't say I've ever been present in a thing like this before now." It feels real enough to be sure, a dusty wind blowing through the arena as Homura bows to her teacher and opponent in this battle as a polite gesture. Before looking back up with her shotgun raised and smirking a bit. "Ready to start, sensei? I know you saw my new Persona for a bit, once. But I'm curious how she can do against you honestly..." There's a tension rising in the girl's voice, clearly getting ready, but she isn't shooting just yet.
Kazuya
Thread Creator

"I'm not good at remembering what those around me are weak against, but I'll just have to adapt." [Kazuya would slowly reach to the sword on his back, and hold the scabbard on his left. Taking a deep breath, he would unsheathe his Hinokagutsuchi, slowly. His eyes would notoriously go from calm and kind to intense and piercing, almost like it was a whole other person taking his place. However, this was still him.] "I have plenty you haven't ever seen, so this may be a good learning experience." [He would throw away the scabbard and take the blade with both hands. The edge of the blade would be pointing up and the tip would be pointing at the girl as he holds his sword in an overhead stance before quickly changing it to the edge point down, holding the sword to his right with both hands. Blue flames cover his body.] "Just letting you know… I've been shot before."
Homura would chuckle a bit, blue flames huh... Two can play at that game, but she isn't about to show her whole hand too quickly. "Of course you have, I'd expect nothing less of someone like you honestly!" With that said the shoutgun's shells start blasting across the field in a single moment, propelled forward by a rushing wind that flows without warning and with small spikes of pure darkness upon their tips aiming to pierce further into Kazuya's armor and if lucky flesh than any mere normal ammo generally would. "I don't intend to hold back, but that goes without saying huh? Odds aren't great for me even giving my all but that just makes it a better test...!"
Kazuya
Thread Creator

[The moment he feels any movement with intent, the robotic, faceless, dual wielding warrior would be unleashed from within the sea of his soul. Musashi would act as the shield between the bullets and Kazuya's main body. The darkness would do nothing at all, making it obvious there was something going on there.] "I can't promise I won't hold back. But... I'll try to go all out if necessary! You had your chance." [Kazuya would almost seem like he was about to fall forward... until he began to run full speed ahead with Musashi mimicking his movements right ahead of him, acting both as a mirage and a shield. Right away, Musashi would slash at the floor and then stop dead on its track, launching sand and dust straight towards Homura's eyes. This happening, whether it hits or not, it wouldn't matter.] "Wake up!" [Kazuya would use this to tackle the girl and hit her at the same time in the gut with the handle of his blade, following up another similar hit to the chest, using his physical strength and momentum he had built.]
The sand doesn't quite hit, evaded by an inhuman speed the girl seems to posess even without calling forth any magic directly. She's just fast, fast enough to follow the movements of a master swordsman by this point... But she isn't stronger than him, and can only respond by blasting the shotgun into his chest directly before being tackled, a move that sends her weapon flying as the blade handle slams into her. "Come forth, Lilith!" Where she found time to crush the blue card that appears isn't anything that can be seen with eyes, it was conjured forth behind the girl as she went reeling back and smashed like glass with the weight of her body. A fact which would leave a floating woman with pale skin, shoulder-length raven black hair, and a black tight dress with a clock on its back standing next to them. Kazuya and his Persona would feel a familar thing happening as well, a sickly light engulfs the swordsman as Lilith waves her hands at the man. A light which would cause him to grow slower, weaker, and easier to hurt. Debilitate, a spell he's faced before no doubt. It'd also be met with the girl trying to stab a knife that's appeared in her right hand into his right shoulder hard.
Kazuya
Thread Creator

[Just as the Debilitate hits, and the shotgun and knife do, she would find that it was almost as if she had encountered the perfect counter. The shotgun shells would impact but merely do much to the inner armor the young man wears under his now ruined (virtual) green jacket, quickly followed by the stab that became pure impact. It would find itself unable to penetrate.] "That hurts, but don't think for a second that'll work!" [Kazuya was very prepared for physical and projectile damage of all types, just as he was to being debilitated.] "I need to up my game to meet the strength of your feelings, so don't think for a second that you'll surpass me with those moves!" [Almost as if Kazuya's will power was answering to him, his speed, power and defenses would go up once again to their base form. For the moment Kazuya forces himself to keep up, his eyes become even more intense in nature while he uses his Morale Boost.] "You shouldn't have stayed here!!" [Quickly Musashi would rush in and make a quick spin in the air to gain momentum for a quick attack with both blades. However, he would be looking to strike with something, be it Homura, Lilith or the floor. Once it does, it would quickly transform its entire body into a massive ornamented blade that only a giant could possibly wield, which would rush full speed at Homura again for a strike hard enough to create a crater on the ground. Works or not, Kazuya would try to stay close while Musashi returns from it "Kusanagi" form, and back to normal.]
The girl sighs heavily, that didn't work out quite how she wanted it to... Maybe this can do something for her though, one of the quick blows is able to slash into her a bit before she can get moving, leaving a small trail of blood going down her left arm. But before the other can land true she just... Vanishes almost, she's still moving but the speed is so absurd as the clock on Lilith's back begins spinning wildly that trying to keep track is likely a fool's errand even for Kazuya. Which would naturally allow her to evade the other blows. The swordsman also finds a whirling tornado forming not long after, Homura's speed returning to normal while she tosses a flashbang and incendiary grenade into the magical winds that would explode with a nearly deafing sound as vast light pours from the attack and fires mix into the whirlwind that's spinning toward him. "Hmm, so physical attacks and darkness won't work huh... Guess I'll have to improvise more then, that's fine. I can make this work!"
Kazuya
Thread Creator

[Kazuya catches on quick on what was happening, and as soon as he notices the flash bang being thrown at him, he would look away and notice instead the incendiary grenade. With not much to do but to brace himself, he would cover his face with his arms and take the attack head on, it quickly making his green jacket catch on fire, burning to a crisp. In response, Musashi would rush back and cut open the jacket, which the young man would throw away, revealing a black, almost skin tight light armor around his torso and covering his torso and arms, and who is to say how much more of his body. After the wind pushes him back and the fire is dealt with, Kazuya takes a moment to go back to his fighting stance.] "Yes, you'll have to improvise. But that doesn't mean I won't do it either." [He would begin his assault by lifting his left arm and quickly typing on his COMP, summoning his first demon. In the blink of an eye, an incredibly tall humanoid being with blue skin and four arms would make its appearance. It had long, dark hair with a lean body, his ankles and wrists covered by golden rings; his waist covered by a golden loincloth; its shoulders protected by a golden armor, and his neck surrounded by necklaces. Finally, it would point its trident at Homura with one arm, and his sword with another.] Shiva: "If you will face me, then you must do so with all you have. Any less, and you will find a terrible punishment." [Energy charges up around the trident before the almighty magic solidifies and is shot out straight towards Homura, the projectile making a loud noise as it cuts right through the air, similar to a thunder striking the earth. Shiva's Heaven's Bow would be followed up by Musashi rushing alongside the projectile towards Homura, and then faking out to strike at Lilith with both swords.]
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?