About
Contact
Donate
Register

What do you do in Quarantine?
Click to go to bottom
I've beaten Persona 3 4 and 5 in quarantine for the first time, and I'm really am bored. I don't want to waste the lockdown's opportunity on always staying inside of my room so I'm looking for something to do. I tried doing YouTube, but I can't really make good scripts. Gameplay videos is also not my forte. I tried to get in programming again, but I really don't like doing it. What do you guys do in quarantine now?
Currently, I'm trying to learn pen tricks off of youtube. It's taking a while but I'm getting better at some of the easy ones like making the pen/pencil go around my thumb, or moving the utensil across my fingers.
MishimaAdmin

Read books, draw, learn a new instrument I'm mostly programming, reading, playing piano
- - - I tend to primarily dissociate and stare at the nearest wall... this entire situation is not helping my depression. Though Animal Crossing is a very solid second choice indeed. I have managed to obtain quite a number of the new villagers. I have also been doing quite a bit of art as well... though that is somewhat of a given. - - -
cry
cryseems fun may I join?(jk) don't be sad
(edited by Korudo)
I work. I am essentially essential.
I was able to beat P5R with 19 day thanks to the quarantine, I'm also about to finish The Witcher 3 and am thinking about starting Bloodborne. So I've got a lot of time on my hands @ the moment lol
I have classes on zoom ._. And I'm also playing Persona 3 :D
Cry
https://i.imgur.com/MDlPxOJ.jpg
(edited by Korudo)
Cryi already made that joke, you joke thief
Comedy is good and funny stuff is funny
I play D&D with friends over Discord!
I play minecraft and tuber simulator
Writing tbh, tho for creative purposes, buut tomorrow im getting into summarizing law texts for class, so more writing, again and again
Working at a grocery store and playing video games. 100% Orange Juice is fun to play with friends over Discord. I’ve also been learning Japanese through Duolingo because I wanna play and read stuff that was never translated someday.
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?