About
Contact
Donate
Register

Ball of Power (remade)
Click to go to bottom
Last time I tried this I was very much an amateur at the Phansite, this time I'm better. So let's start this up You check your mail, on a normal day, but find a envelope very far from normal. A fancy seal holding it closed and your name written I cursive on the front. It brings to you a sense of mystery. And it's quite unpleasant. "Dear [Y/N] We request your presence at our Ball of Power. You are one of a select few strong warriors that we have chosen, and we look forward to your arrival. The ball is on the 15th of this month. We look forward to your arrival. -Sydogis Deangel" Curious... You read to location off the back of the letter. And then prepare. When. You arrive. A man in a suit opens the door for you. You walk into an empty hall. Until a figure breaks the light coming from the other end. "I feared I was the only one invited. Hello." The teen spoke https://i.imgur.com/Lp4J6Ai
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

The outfit is way off though, she is actually wearing a sort of fancy black combat suit. It has ruffles and an over skirt. And to describe the mansion better, its black with a sliver trim. And the doors have a silver doorknob. The man who opens the door has black hair and says when he opens the door for you "My master has been awaiting your arrival"
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?