About
Contact
Donate
Register

Go to page
Click to go to bottom
Neesh

Neesh doesn’t react when she’s set down, but she appears stable. She’s just in a sleep so deep even an army couldn’t wake her. Here she’ll rest, rebuild, and revitalize. A day well spent. When she wakes, she’ll be greeted with fresh air and the space where the facility had been... ...but here, the narrator’s job is done.
[Kazuo drops to his knees once he's out, laughing and catching his breath. But as soon as Apollo speaks, he raises his voice and points at him.] "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? YOUR STUPIDITY NEARLY COST US OUR LIVES MULTIPLE TIMES BACK THERE! DON'T SASS ME! I WOULD PUNCH YOU!" [He then points at Tea/Sana.] "DON'T EVEN START." [He takes one last breath and drop completly. He could perfectly fall asleep right there, but he needed a single moment.]
Sunna

Apollo clenches his fist, raising his voice back at Kazuo with a hint of sarcasm. "What, you're blaming me? Ah, sure, that whole mess was totally my fault!" He then holds his arm against his chest in a rigid stance, appearing as mockingly serious and brooding as he deepens his voice in an attempt to appear overly edgy. "HEY, EVERYONE, LOOK AT ME! I'M KAZUO! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE BUT I'M STILL GOING TO TRY AND OPERATE DANGEROUS ALIEN MACHINERY!" He belly laughs at his own imitation.
"Say what you want, but it's thanks to me you can even walk out alive in the first place. Not only that, you even brought your sister? Do you even think about the consequences of your actions?" [Kazuo would stand up and dust off his clothes.] "Despite your so-called god-like power, you served more as a massive target and distraction while the rest did everything. It was the same with Elian. I stayed behind so you could deal with the guy because you're stronger. I nearly get killed because of it, and then I find out you were suddenly getting a moral compass about the lich bastard." [He cracks his neck as he heads out, downright offended by the guy.] "MY power was what won us the fight that day, and what allows you to stand there like a moron is MY power. The power of a HUMAN." [He makes sure everything is with him before he merely chooses to be away, and nothing is going to stop him. That's right, the narrator is gone now.] "Don't you EVER look down on me."
Sunna

Apollo opens his mouth to say something but is stricken with a sense of defeat, unable to disprove any of the allegations thrown towards him. He would simply stare off into the atmosphere and ruminate for awhile before taking himself and Asami home.
"I'm too tired to care about this high school shit..." {Sana herself would not try to talk trash to Kazuo like expected, only leaving Tea's body.} "But this calls for friendship! Time to go back home, hooray!" {Tea meanwhile would have a friendly adventure back home, hooray.}
"Well, that was fun, yeah, I know logic, I should probably head back to the TARDIS, Emily is probably waiting and worried for me." she says as she walks back to her time machine, talking to herself, with a giantic grin across her face "can't wait for more adventure from them, though."
Go to page
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password