About
Contact
Donate
Register

Is PersonaQ2 still fun if you’ve only beat Persona 5
Click to go to bottom
I’ve only beaten Persona 5. Will I still be okay? Or will there be important things from 4 and 3 that I don’t know?
I believe Persona Q & Q2 both take place before any major events really take place in any of the 3 persona games, so no endings or whatnot would be spoiled.
Aak

don't play q
There actually are some minor spoilers, but it's mostly character-related. For example, Naoto's secret in P4 is revealed. You won't be spoiled story-wise though iirc. Essentially what Haru said. Gameplay-wise, however, don't come in expecting a Persona game. It's a weird Persona/Etrian Odyssey crossover. First-person dungeon crawling, overpowered map bosses you definitely shouldn't fight when you first meet, new skills, everyone being able to equip "sub-personas" but not switch personas... Just be prepared for whiplash.
overpowered map bosses you definitely shouldn't fight when you first meet I can 100% confirm this is the case. Unless you're some god at these kinda of games there's a rare chance you'll get past the first labyrinth's boss. And that damn burning beetle...
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?