About
Contact
Donate
Register
Log in

The Inter-Multiversal-Nexo-Heavy-Weight Rumble!
Click to go to bottom
Suddenly. All throughout the sky. Multiple panels seem to illuminate the clouds. As a heavy metal guitar rift sounds a rather large man in a cowboy hat, big white beard and a large metal T dangling from a chain on his neck begins to speak into a microphone. Able to be seen from any of the panels in the sky. ARE YOU READY FOR THE INTER-MULTI-VERSAL-NEXO-MANIA-WEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP? WELL YOU BETTER BE CAUSE IT'S READY FOR YO- Wait. What do you mean we have the wrong place? We are in a different Nexus? Damn. Well too late to change dimensions now! I am MC Tombstone! Your glorious announcer for this event! I'm calling on all you Heros to buckle up and rumble with some villains! Here's the rules for ya. THERE ARE NONE! You best be ready because the Villains are running to your location now! I hope to see new budding Heros of the Storm today! OOC: Hello, hi. Welcome. Feel free to hop in. Just be sure to describe where your character is at the moment of the broadcast. It will be where one of my devious villains will fight ya. Have fun. Ps: Your hero doesn't necessarily have to be a "hero" it can really be whoever you want
"...Whu-what?" [Kazuo had been lazying around Kichijouji after class ended. He had a few bandages around parts of his arms, barely visible because of his long white shirt, the aftermath of training with Sumeragi-sensei. Then, as he was resting in Inokashira Park near the pond, merely breathing in, he sees the... sudden event. Why would someone go through all this trouble.] "It's been a while since something so... massive? I think..." [He mutters. Villains...?] "Is... there going to be an attack...?"
A ragged down boy was wandering down a street mostly walking with no clear path but to go forward till something says otherwise. Only the bright lights and sounds of the panels were able to catch the attention of the him forcing to shield his eyes.. “What the hell is up with the sky and why is it making such a blaring pain of noises? I don’t care what ya want just-” The manor shifted from tranced to anger and cursing under his breath as he tried to shield his eye an ears trying to pay no attention to the screens above at all. All he wanted was to carry on today without everything being an annoyance.
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#4

As Kazuo rests in the park. Suddenly a large fire erupts in a nearby forest. Emerging from the smoldering trees and heavy stacks of smoke is a swordsman with a blade twice his height and a golden mask. Trailing behind a path of crimson. Nearby you can hear MC Tombstone above in the sky. A panel hovering around the Park as nearby civilians flee YOU KNOW HIM! YOU LOVE HIM! FROM THAT HIT CARD GAME! IT'S THE IRONCLAD! AFTER SELLING HIS SOUL HE'S READY TO BURN SOME SHIT UP! WILL THE MAN WITH MANY WIVES BE ABLE TO MATCH HIS FURY?
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#5

[Crucis] As the boy walks along the road, the ground beneath him seems to soften, the hard concrete seems to become puddy as out of nowhere a a spiral with arms digs itself out of the ground in front of him. Climbing out of the hole is a man with an odd get up. His hair is a spiral, and he seems to be only wearing half of a shirt if it was cut vertically down the middle. And his jeans only have one leg. As he brushes the melty concrete off of him he begins to speak to the boy Took me long enough to find ya. Now. Let's see what's your made of eh? MC Tombstone then chips in his two cents with another panel above the street HES FROM ONE OF YOUR JOJOS. HE HAS A GETUP THAT REMINDS YOU OF THAT STRIPPER YOU HIRED LAST FRIDAY. HE GOES BY THE NAME BY DESIGN! LETS SEE HOW THIS POOR SONAVABITCH FARES!
"I'm sorry running to my location?" Sen stands atop a high building, searching downwards for any signs of trouble when she sees... Cowboy santa? It was a first, to be sure. But not necessarily unwelcome. The girl confidently draws her blade, pointing it towards the rooftop's only entrance before adding "Very well, no matter how many villains you send my way I won't falter."
"The Ironclad...!? What the hell...!? How can he just show up at random here!?" [Kazuo looked around to see if any people were near the area too, it was a dangerous thing, HE was a very dangerous thing so he didn't know exactly what to do now. His gut feelings tells him he should stop it, another part of him urges him to go and clash, but his reason is telling him to run out of there.] "There's no reason to believe it'll target me. At least, I can't just stay here." [Without much else to think or say, Kazuo, who was without his Rapier, back up or "his" revolver, would run the hell away from where he was and instead try to go towards an abandoned area of Inokashira, open enough and vacant. He could hide there, but also make sure no one will see him.]
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#8

[Sen] As Sen points her blade to the roofs "only entrance" she hears a loud noise from behind her. From the ground was a man with a golden gauntlet and white hair. Taking a deep breath he draws a katana before dashing up the side of the building up to roof top. Pointing the blade at Sen once he's at the top. From up above MC Tombstone chimes in with another intro HES DANGEROUS. HE HAS NO SOCIAL SKILLS AT ALL. ITS THE DRAGON HUNTER PERFECT KILLER! LETS HAVE A PROPER JAPANESE DUEL!
(edited by The_Curator)
"Just my luck! I better check on Kazzie..." Having just got out of a magic school which she just transferred to for the day, Asami would be sporting the uniform instead of her usual outfit. Clutching her staff in one hand, she uses the other to pull out her phone and quickly dial Kazuo's number, hoping he picks up as she surveys her environment.
As Walog sped about on his sparrow, the announcement would cut through his ears like grating nails on chalkboards. "A hero vs villain battle on this scale? A childish view lacking nuance to say the least, but I suppose I haven't a choice?" The question hang in the air as he dismounted his flying vehicle and pumped several bursts from his rifle into the machine, causing it to explode and vanish instantly. He replaces the rifle in his hands with a sleek reflective white item with golden trim, a weapon to be sure. "Pray you go easy on me, I'm much more used to squashing ants than large tyrants." His armor began emitting a purple glow as he said this, a cold metallic smell hung in the air around him.
The boy felt his legs sink deeper into the road itself yet his anger did not wave instead it caused him to just get more pissed off and start yelling louder. “Shut up shut up shut up! I don’t care about whatever hippy album or what not you have to announce turn off your broadcast right now before I loge my pipe right into you so you can’t scream another word again you hear me!” The boy was so busy clamouring that it seem to have entirely missed the fact that someone just appeared before him.
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#12

[Kaz] Seeing his opponent attempt to flee The Ironclad blows a puff of steam out of his nose as he clenches his fists and sprouts wings made of fire. Raising up a meter off the ground and giving chase. His blade creating a trail of dust as its dragged along. If he got close enough to strike he would attempt to strike with a fist imbued with flames.
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#13

[Sunna] As Sunna leaves the school and attempts to call Kaz. A long red haired girl appears in front of her. A short sword in each hand as she takes a hood off her head. Hmpf. I hope this isn't boring. Up ahead Tombstone wants a say in this before the brawl! ITS THE TERRIBLE TSUNDERE THAT WONT GET YOUR NAME RIGHT! ITS AI! SHORT FOR TOME! LETS HAVE A MAGICAL MATCH!
*"Tenkai" steps out of his tea shop upon hearing the booming voice of this MC Tombstone and scoffs.* Heroes? Villains? What utter tripe. I swear. Is everywhere I go going to be beset by imbeciles doing stupid things. Oi vey. *Tenkai would lean forwards on a rather crooked, cresent shaped staff and scowl up at the announcer, shaking his head.* Some people...
Sen takes a few quick steps before spinning around to face her foe, her eyes wide with shock. The girl quickly shakes her head before pointing the blade in her right hand at her opponent "Very well. You're facing Sen Megumiba, daughter of Seishiro Megumiba. If you seek to disrupt the order of this world, then prepare to face my judgement!" Sen starts by jabbing her blade into the ground as a lion-shaped sigil takes over the ground beneath her. In a second, eight dark swords form in the air around her, fanning out into a peacock-like tail before they arc outwards aiming to converge upon Sen's opponent from above and the sides "May this sword be your redemption."
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#16

[Walog] As Walog blows his vehicle apart. A man in an old timey fighter goggle helmet with a purple coat and two futuristic blasters with marks of rust riddled over them approach him. Giving them a spin before flipping a coin and checking it. Slugs huh? Guess we are doing this the hard way. No hard feelings. Above MC Tombstone gives yall a piece of his mind! ITS A CRACKSHOT ACE SPY! THE BACKSTABBING BASTARD HIMSELF! ROOK! LETS SEE WHO CAN SHOOT BETTER!
As the villain confronts Asami, she merely responds by giving them both a smile and brief chuckle of awkward politeness. "Can you please wait awhile? I'm on the phone."
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#18

[Crucis] Uh. Hello??? I'm right here. Didn't you notice the actual concrete become mud? Come on dude! As Crucis does a little tantrum By Design tries to snap him out of it for a fight. Flinging a ball of concrete mud at him to get his attention This is going to be really boring for everyone watching if you don't do something man.
A coin? Similar to another fellow Walog knew, one deserving of a bullet to the head. "Feelings? We'll talk feelings after the kill." Readying his trace rifle, Walog crouches, vanishing into thin air as he does it. He takes this time to move with a deftness not belonging to any mortal man, yet the electrons within his rifle remain cold, as he simply chooses to observe his foe rather than take any form of initiative.
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#20

[Tenkai] As Tenkai steps out of the tea shop. A dark cloud erupts from the ground. When the dark winds subside a man with dark hair with all of his skin being covered in a odd white metal looks at him. Hmm. You don't look like the Benefactor... Oh well. Meanwhile Tombstone tunes into this basic battle HES THE DISGRACED YAKUZA! HE WANTS ONLY TO KILL BENEFACTOR! ITS TAIYUKI! GET SOME BAKING SODA FOR THIS ONE BOYS!
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#21

[Sunna] Wait??? You want me to wait?!? Ai's face scrunches up in what seems to be anger as she grips her blades. Taking off at high speeds towards a nearby wall before launching herself at it by blowing a stream of fire behind her. Once she hits the wall. She bounces off of it and launches herself in a spin at Sunna. Acting like a sharp firey pinball
Disgraced Yakzua? *Tenkai chuckles. He reaches for his belt and pulls out an ornate pipe and gestures at his opponent with it.* So. I take it you aren't here for tea.
Lunch is over yay ["Who the hell is calling me at this time!? I hope mom is okay!" He thinks, very, very worried about the current state of affairs. He would try to reach into his pocket to check the call only for him to stop and instead focus on his opponent, who was about to strike him. He would evade, that being the one thing he's actually good at.] "Hey! I don't know what you problem is but you got it all wrong. Why are you doing this...!?" [He would keep trying to escape the enemy as he speaks, making sure to evade any strike when possible. He decided that maybe fighting in the park would not be the best of ideas. Instead, he rushes back into the city where he can get lost amongst the crowd.] "What can I even do in this situation...!? How do I solve this...!?" [He looks up back at the sky, hoping to see if there was anyone somehow directing everything.]
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#24

[Sen] As the blades converge behind her. PK takes his blade and digs it into the ground. Cutting out of a chunk of it before pulling his blade back, using it as a lever to throw the chunk in front of the blades coming to him like a large shield. He then takes his blade and does one large vertical chop. Slicing a wave of energy towards Sen
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#25

[Walog] Very well... As Walog disappears from sight. Rook takes a step back before loading multiple batteries into his gun. As soon as he does his guns glow purple as he hides behind a nearby car. Waiting for his opponent to reappear Can't last forever...
The boy seizes up for a moment before slowly turning around to By Design and starts slowly trekking his way towards him. “You just threw concrete right at my face while I was yelling did you not? I was trying to get off my anger and you just decided to make a mess out of me? I got one question for you while just one simple one so hear me out.” Crucis stop right in front of By Design and just gives him a blank cold stare it almost makes him look dead inside. But suddenly a spark flickers and the anger is right back as he tries to grapple By Design and toss him into the concrete. “Do you realize how much it would cost to fix this set clothing that you just ruined! I’ll show you how much get down in there now!”
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#27

[Tenkai] As soon as he mutters disgraced Yakuza. Taiyuki grits his teeth. The metal on his neck then extends to cover his face like a gas mask. He then begins running towards Tenkai and charging at him with his shoulder. Once hes within a nearby distance the metal on his shoulder opens up and shoots out a high pressure spray of green acid that chewed through anything that it touches.
After Kazuo doesn't pick up, Asami decides it'd be best to try again later, putting her phone back in her pocket. She looks back to her opponent, disregarding the fire as only the blades would have any effect. In an attempt to counter, Asami swings her staff down on the pinball full force as it heads her way. Whether this is successful or not, the loli would merely remark. "Aren't you coming on a little too strong? I'm way too young for a Tsundere to act that way towards me!"
Walog would notice his foe's choice of tactic, and almost scoff, but kept quiet to maintain his stealth simply because his assault beginning would diminish any hopes of reacquiring this advantage again. Silently, he inched closer to the vehicle, reappearing with a palm full of crackling purple energy, one which he flung onto the top of the car before it exploded into a vortex of pure destructive energy. "Correct, it can't. Neither can you." Walog took aim with his rifle, waiting for one of three things: the Void light to eat into the fuel line and cause the car to explode killing his foe, the prior scenario within which his foe survives, or his foe to break cover that he may move to a safer position.
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#30

[Kaz] As Kaz dodges the initial fist. The Ironclad tumbles into the ground. Rolling and getting up onto his feet before continuing the chase. As soon as he does though a dark chain appears on his hand. His wings also disappear. This time he pursues on foot into the city. As he approaches the crowd he gets down onto the floor before striking it once with his fists. Cracking the floor and causing large spews of magma. Creating large areas of magma that get countless bystanders scorched. As Kaz looks up MC Tombstone responds for the Ironclad Kid, kid. There is no reason for this! Its the Nexomania rumble! Everyone wants to be the Heavy Weight Champ of the Multiverse! Even our silent rougelite friend here! And guess what? Hes gotta defeat every hero here! Hint. That includes you!
*Tenkai hops to the side in order to avoid Taiyuki's attack.* Hmm. I'm going to take that as a no then. When then, I'm afraid all I have to offer you is death. *Tenkai breaths in smoke from his pipe and exhales it on to the ground next to him, creating a cloud of strange smoke. From the smoke, fire crackled and gleamed. Suddenly, an old looking wooden wheel with two faced on either side of it shot out of the cloud at the disgraced Yakuza, fire burning around it. The wheel would begin burning it's target on contact, assuming it hit.* Careful. That's a feisty one. Ya ha ha ha.
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#32

[Crucis] As soon as the boy grabs By Design he smiles. Happily letting the boy grab him and pushing him into the concrete. Taking little to no damage as the concrete is as soft as dirt. Once he stands up in the mess he smiles as the spiral stand is called from him Now I've got your attention! Lets kick things off then! By Design! Lets show him what we can do! Having his stand pick up clumps of concrete. It begins to chuck tons and tons of clumps of concrete at the boy. However. Once in the air they immediately harden. Becoming balls of deadly density
"This is everywhere then...!? Just how many people are fighting right now...!?" [Most of all, he was disgusted, but at the same time, there was a fire growing more powerful. It was a kind of thirst, a need to play along. It's only muffled by the sudden attack against the bystanders who had nothing to do with all this. This was extremely bad. It was enough damage. Kazuo would glare at the one true asshole who started this all and would point at him above.] "Before the end of the day, I'll have your head be food for insects!" [He would have a blade appear behind him, so large only a giant could wield it. It would lay there as Kazuo then points at Ironclad. He had something of a plan.] "If you want a fight, I'll give you one. But know this. Since you are so eager to take lives, then I'll go ahead and take yours too!!" [Kazuo would prepare himself by pressing a hand against the massive blade and then glaring at his opponent.]
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#34

[Sunna] As Ai is hit by the staff, she rebounds onto the nearby ground as she digs her blades into the floor to stop spinning. A small bruise appearing on her arm. Once she does she grunts and flares in in anger again YOU!!! Don't you DARE call me that! Your gonna pay for that sunshine girl! Ai then loses the red in her hair as a large nine tailed fox is summoned from her. Ai then tosses a shortsword directly at Sunna as the fox charges as well. Trying to swipe at her with claws. Go get em Korumi!
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#35

[Walog] As the car explodes, Rook is blown back, taking a fair amount of damage as he is tossed back. He does roll though and fires 12 shots of lasers in quick succession as he empties them fully at his opponent. As soon as he does. The batteries in his guns get blown out. The batteries creating a small shield on Rook as he watches his opponent. Running around to a knocked over table as he stands over it. Hmpf. That was a good shot. You'll have to do more then that to kill a Grifter though.
"...wow, today's real boring. Maybe this is how it feels to live the background generic life." {The girl mutters to herself, walking down a random street with her eyes closed listening to some cool music. She swept her long blue hair to the side, taking out her phone and changing the playlist to something else. Whether there was about to be traffic heading her way, she kept walking. This would probably either wasting someone's time or get them into a car crash by having them phase through her. Accidents are pretty epic after all. At least as epic as someone that didn't hear the announcement at all could hope for.}
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#37

[Tenkai] As the wheel approaches. Taiyuki attempts to cover up by crossing his arms in an X formation. Unfortunately the fire is unable to damage Taiyuki as his body is fully covered by the odd metal. It still does a small amount of damage to the metal though. After a second or two of the assault. The metal on his arms open up again and acid sprays on the wheel. Melting it to a pulp as he take a deep breath before running towards Tenkai again. This time trying a roundhouse kick. His leg opening up as he does to spray a layer of acid everywhere. Running low...
Walog's own preparations allowed him narrowly scrape away having his personal shield block the three lasers he couldn't outpace. "Calibrate reality." The various lifeforms living within his weapon stir to life, asserting their own will on reality. "Seek inevitability" The weapon released a steady blue beam of energy, one that systematically dismantled the atoms of anything that crossed its path. The path of the beam happened to coincide with the position of the table serving as cover for Walog's opponent. "Those are the requirements to embody something worthy of being called... Divinity." The atoms of the table were deconstructed, and realigned as a large lens, one that directed the beam further, intensifying its output as the table was erased from this world. "Shout... Scream... Cry "Mercy"... do what you must to leave this world, and the gods of this world may hear whatever roar you may produce, but you must know that there will be no meaning found in it!" The beam was continually fired, meeting whatever protection this so called "Grifter" may produce.
*Tenkai clicks his tongue.* Such a messy boy you are. Someone going to have to fillin all of those pot holes you know? It's going to interfere with business. *Tenkai would take a few steps back, the acid burning the edges of his cloak, before breathing a cloud of smoke into Taiyuki's face. The aim would be to blind him, the alien smoke bringing a feeling of sluggishness, while also spawning a new creature. A small potbellied gremlin looking thing would attempt to gnaw through Taiyuki's armour. If it bit off some fleshh and blood, it would grow in size. If not, it would remain small and all too capable of annoying Tenkai's foe.*
Asami would instinctually move out of the way of the blade, attempting to catch it in midair with her free hand while latching her staff onto her back, leaving her to only being able to raise her other arm up to the swing of the creature's claws. The claws would somehow manage to pierce her skin leaving bloody scratches behind. In response, Asami's eyes start to well up as she inhales deeply. "T-that hurts!" She would swing her weapon, that being either the shortsword she tried to catch or her staff, at the nine tailed fox's side hoping to get some distance.
Crucis was caught off guard in his moment of anger that he did not realize sooner what the immediate threat was. The balls of concrete make a direct hit and knock him backward into the concrete again. He struggled to get back up from the odd surface but would be ready now to take this seriously. “You ain’t normal that’s for sure. This is quite a dirty trick you got, fitting for some as sloppy looking as you. Guess it’s only fair that I make my throw back cause now you own more then just a new set of clothes!” The boy would suddenly have a strange green orb object appear in the clutch of his right hand. He would ready himself and throw the orb right at By Design. But it was so poorly thrown that it misses him and flies right by cause Crucis to deflate a bit inside. “This happen every single time!”
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#42

[Kaz] As Kaz turns to face the Ironclad. He seems to smile underneath the mask. Gripping his blade as Kaz grips his. Tombstone seems to translate for the silent. I think hes saying. "I only wanted to fight you. I only had immolate in my hand". No idea what immolate is as the only thing in his hand is a sword but whatever! And good luck with that one boyo! I'm over here in the multiverse! You got a whole cinematic universe in front of ya before you can face me! The ironclad begins to flex as Tombstone is speaking. Letting Kaz get the first shot as he poses extravagantly. Even doing the sprinkler!
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#43

alright pologies boys but my brain has melted writing for I think 10 different characters? Posts are gonna slow down now. I'll be updating asap over the next few days until its conclusion. Just letti g y'all know.
I count Seven but feel free to take your time.
OOC: I'm pretty sure its 8. But that just emphasizes how chaotic things are. Can relate on finding it a bit overwhelming, especially since everyone is doing something completely different. IC: "Socrates!" the girl shouts, conjuring a semi-transparent spirit wearing dark-red armor and wielding two swords of its own. Socrates slashes to meet their opponent's shockwave, leaving Sen free to do a trick of her own. Since they were still at a distance, Sen decides it best to reply to their opponent in kind, drawing their second blade with their left hand before bringing them up in an X-shape in front of her "Now slash!" The girl shouts before bringing down her swords. much like the Knight had before her, Sen's blades send out an X-shaped shockwave looking to cut through her opponent.
Pk you might as well have all characters in a single post too, you don't need to destroy your own mind [Kazuo remains silent as Ironclad seems to be taking the entire situation like nothing. Figures. However, this puts an idea in his mind. He knew nothing of the guy's power and personality, even if he could make a guess.] "There are many ways to compete, man. If you're going to show off, I'm going to do that too, you feel!" [His entire attitude changed in that very second. From his body a female figure without facial features would appear, wearing a serpentine armor and copying his every move; this was his "Doppel". He would tap his right foot at a mental rhythm. Then he would clear his throat, spin, and point his right hand up with the index also pointing to the sky. Soon after, he would start dancing in a rather old fashioned way while also singing to himself.] "Tonight's gonna be bright, so the groove will make me move, oh yeah!" [Another sword would appear, this one extremely long but not heavy like the last one. It would fall right next to Kazuo. He would jump over it while spinning before landing and continuing the dance.] "I'm feeling like, I'm feeling just as fly~!" [He claps and another sword just like that appears. Then Doppel, who was acting as his dance partner would have a normal sized two-handed sword appear; then another one just as big as the first one Kazuo made. He would clap as each hits the ground at the rhythm he was following, singing with more energy.] "Can't stop dancing all niiiight long, jumpin' up, shake it up, move your booooody~" [He was seemingly only pilling up swords, out of all the total of 5 he summoned, he could only use 1. He keeps dancing with more passionate moves, Doppel following along.] "Don't stop the music all niiiight long, keep it on! It's your friday niiiight~!" [He makes one last flip as he crosses both arms and points with his right index finger at Ironclad.] "Your turn, big guy! Let’s groove!"
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#47

[Sana] As Sana continues down her random street. She may be able to spot an oddish elf boy wearing a cloak and armour with an odd slate of stone at his hip. The boy would look at her once, before running off. Figuring she wasn't important
{The girl would almost look up from her phone, and in turn notice the odd elf boy. However, as she looked up, Sana also put her phone up to cover the sun in order to see the screen clearer. She read the title of the song and pretended to be excited.} "Heck yes, Korean Pop Music." {She goes to a vending machine nearby, somehow not noticing the elf boy that ran off.}
The_Curator
Thread Creator
#49

[Walog] As the beam destroys Rook's cover. Rook is a little surprised. The armour the batteries provide is quickly evaporated as Rook rolls forward. His shoulder having a chunk taken out of it as he digs into a small pouch. Pulling out a more batteries that cause his weapons to glow orange. He then fires two streams of flames of flames at Walog as he runs towards him. Keeping the heat on before trying a cautious kick Drat! You ain't normal.. I'm too old for this. [Tenkai] Unfortunately for Tenkai. Taiyuki has a mask on that prevents the blinding. Allowing him to easily counter the goblin by giving it an elbow. He would then continue his assault by picking up the goblin by the head and drop kicking it towards Tenkai. Hmph. [Sunna] As the blade is catches. The fox snarls it's teeth. Opening its mouth and catching the blade in it's mouth. Continuing to scratch and prod at whatever flesh it can get it's claws on. Ai on the other hand takes her blade and meets the other weapon. Trying to break the staff. J-just die! [Crucis] Hey hey! Your the one who ruined my clothes! If anything you're paying for this one! As By Design "narrowly" dodges the odd ball. He scrambles away a small amount. Picking up and old handheld fan and summoning his stand. The spiral spining and causing the fan to blow a huge cold wind at the boy. So cold it could freeze and slow him down Have a taste of my stand! If you haven't noticed I can take an aspect of an object and amplify, or transfer it to another object! Like that concrete and dirt! Or this fan! [Sana] As the X closes in, PK uses the hole he just cut to his advantage. Hopping into it to dodge the strike as he quickly reappears underneath Sana. By slicing another hole underneath her. He then strikes at Sana with his blade haphazardly before trying a kick to keep some distance. I was kind of exaggerating but hey. More accurate then expected. [Kaz] The Ironclad initially stares at his opponent for a while. A little bewildered. After all his flexing was to boost his strength. However after a short while he sheathes his blade on his back before clapping to the performance. Once it's his turn he takes a deep breath before awkwardly attempting to tap along to the groove. Mostly focusing on stepping in and out before incorporating another element. Once he's got his footing down he summons flames from his hands which act like looking flowing streamers. They trail behind in the wind as he gets up on his tippy toes. Flailing his arms like as majestically as you would lift a 20kg medicine ball. He would then do a short dash on his toes before hopping into the air and landing on one toe. Creating a large crater in the floor from his weight. The Ironclad would then look to Kaz as he precariously balences himself. [Sana] As the elfboy runs off to duel with a man wielding a pistol who miraculously seems to dodge all of the strikes coming towards him. Sana meets an odd vending machine. It has no window to peer inside. Only a panel with a keyboard to type into. The digital panel seems to spell out "input anything". Meanwhile another person waits behind Sana. Blood pours out from multiple wounds as they grumble to themselves. Dragging behind a giant greatsword Damn NPCs hogging up everything...
Crucis was stuck taking the blast of the fan head on. He shivered a bit but tried to think as quick as he could before it was his entire body becoming frozen in place. “Get back over here you worthless junk!” As if on command the strange orb came bouncing back somehow and knocked itself into the fan like a bouncy toy ball to knock it out of any Designs hands. The ball then fell down onto the soften floor and continue to bounce around By Design almost like it was circling waiting for something to happen. “So maybe your moves are beyond just cheap tricks I’ll give you that credit...But the hell you mean I own you a new set of clothes you barley wear any to being with you stripper!”
*Pouting, Tenkai lazily bats the Gaki to the ground with his cane. The small Yokai isn't dead but it does land face down on the ground, dazed.* So, you're what accounts for a villain these days are you? A little boy hiding in some tricked out suit of armour, splashing his liquids everywhere while throwing a temper tantrum? Humanity has indeed deteriated over the last few centuries. *Tenkai hits his cane off the ground. Beneath his feet , spider web would grow outwards. If his opponent fell for his taunt and charged forwards recklessly, he'd likely find himself stuck when stepping on it.*
The flames would singe Walog as he stowed his weapon, but once again a large purple glow began emanating from his armor. This glow seemed to feed on the flames before Walog jumped over Rook, a ball of Void energy roughly as tall as Walog in his hands. "Your age won't be a problem for long." Walog threw the 'Nova Bomb' directly at Rook, which even should he dodge would find that it had the ability to slowly correct its course, and upon collision with any surface would detonate in a massive blast of purple energy. Even then after the explosion it would release smaller orbs which would lock onto Rook, slowly chasing him with an otherworldly hunger.
[Kazuo would make a quick spin in his own place and clap his hands twice, setting the rhythm again.] "You're pretty strong, huh? You are stronger than me at least, you got that! But, what about the showmanship? Strength needs to be beautiful too!" [Kazuo would open both hands, his palms showing as he uses his right to cover his face and the left his chest. Slowly he would open his own body and move at a completely different speed. Stopping for a second, he would make his movements stiffer, more focused, and precise. He would slowly walk forward as he snaps his fingers each time, he moves one step forward. He would keep going as slowly more blades appear once more. Two of them of the Heavy type, and then Doppel would follow along making four of the Long type. Kazuo could've used two more, but he decided not to. Doppel too begins flickering. The young man now had a total of 4 Heavy, 1 Normal and 6 Long types. As he dances, he sings in yet another language. If he used english before and had issues pronouncing it, he would move to yet another one which he pronounced with more ease.] "Bounce to you, bounce to you nae gaseumeun neol. Hyanghae japhil sudo eobseul mankeum ddwigo ittneungeol~! Break it down to you, down to you, nae gaseumi neo, neol gatji mothandamyeon meomchul georanda~" [He keeps dancing as he sings. He seemed to be copying an entire choreography and it was unclear how and when he learnt it, or what song is it exactly, but you get the feeling it's supposed to be danced by a large group.] Bolggamalkka, bolggamalkka, bolggamalkka na gateun namja. Bonchemanche, bonchemanche, bonchemanche doraseo bwado. Bogobwado, bogobwado, bogobwado na bakke eobtda. Bonamana, bonamana, bonamana~" [Kazuo forces his gaze to be full of lust and desire, likely imagining someone else entirely just to push the right feeling as he completes his own turn. He points his index at Ironclad and stops singing.] "Baby, you turn it up now." [His imaginary fangirls go crazy.]
"...ew, boys are singing. Nevermind." {She changed her playlist in disgust over the "boys" that are singing. As she did so, she knew that there was some idiot standing behind her. While she would normally just take as long as possible to annoy him, there was some merit in making herself known. Being as slow as a slug for inconvenience's sake is satisfying in of itself, but there was something in particular she wanted to do.} {When met with the vending machine, the girl decided to type in the words "excessively salty". She waited for a bit, even delaying to grab the drink just so she can check her notifications. The girl waited for a bit of a time, until she got bored with this first shtick. Whatever this drink was, and whatever it was made of, she turned around to meet the wounded man lugging around his giant greatsword.} "Here's your drink, dumbass." {Sana would've held it like any cup of coffee, but there was something special in splashing it in the man's face. Some satisfaction is in order for this dreary day to pass. There wouldn't be a better way of getting her happy streak going if it meant a free excuse to revert back to her real self instead of some generic nobody.}
As the creature catches the blade in its mouth, Asami sacrifices it in exchange for distance. When the enemy's weapon meets her own, no shattering occurs. Asami's staff seemed to have an unnatural durability to it, with the blade failing to even erode the surface. "Not really an option!" She allows herself to get knocked back slightly, taking the opportunity to amplify her light to match the sun on the brightest of days, making it nearly impossible to look directly at her. Even getting close to her in this state proved a danger. Not only that, but the light could also be wielded as a weapon, proving to be troublesome as a ray of concentrated light flashed the assailant's eyes as Asami swung her staff.
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password
×
Log in
×