About
Contact
Register

Go to page
Click to go to bottom
"Finally, I can get something to eat!"she says enthusiastically. While she waits, she fidgets with a ball of fire.
"I hope he's gonna be okay, but thank you Indeedee, for showing me to my wife's room." After she gives her thanks and concerns, she heads into the room to wait for her senpai to come back. To pass the time, she decides to read.
(edited by EmilyAfton)
He looks over to Archen. "Wait, you mentioned a "Mr. Zoroark", who is he? I don't think I met him yet." He scratches the back of his head. "And do you know where he is? Just in-case I want to meet him after you tell me about him."
Flareon eventually makes his way back to the rest of the main group, narrowing his eyes at Archen. "Hey, who are you again? Feels like i've seen you before..."
{Angel tries to think back to his previous experiences with his world, however his mind has trouble and draws a blank. Nevertheless, he tries to come out of nowhere to help Niko because they're alright.} "I have a feeling that one of us met him before...wait, that's actually redacted and unspoken info. There goes my prior knowledge..." {The Sigilyph would sigh, and continue to speak. Even asking a question meant for Archen, the one that seems to be the most acquainted with Zoroark out of all of the pokemon that are present at this time.} "Well, as for my own ideas...I feel like they're a very upstanding individual. Right Archen?"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Jessica gets a menu that would be normal if it wasn’t for the lack of meat. This must be a vegetarian restaurant. Still, as she’ll find out, the food is delicious! —- “Oh, Mr. Zoroark’s the guy who’s in charge of this town. Kinda. Everyone just looks up to him. He takes care of me but he’s not my dad. I think only that skarmory met- hm?” Archen stares at Flareon blankly. “Did... you forget me already? I’d be upset but that’s almost impressive...”
The Zeraora sighs. "Do you know where he usually hangs out? Again, I'd personally like to meet the guy, especially since I didn't really think to do that initially."
Jessica looks at the menu, and decides to get the roasted stuffed artichokes (I don't know any vegetarian dishes, sorry). When she made her decision, she called a waitress to take her order.
Ina

"This zoroark guy sounds pretty cool! It would be neat to meet him!" Ina smiles at archen, looking around to see if she can find him just walking around.
{Angel speaks out with a smile on his face that was as nonexistant as a certain metal avian.} "Since I haven't met him myself, it'd be an honor to start the customary greetings. Plus, Zeraora seems to be a mythical pokemon, leading me to believe we have less of a reason to be deferred."
Flareon looks between all members of the group, responding with nervous confusion. "Eh? Is... that supposed to be a compliment? This group isn't that small and I have no personal attachment to anyone here, so..." He would have a pensive look on his face, shaking his head in an attempt to move past the point.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Within a few minutes, Jessica gets her order, made by the skilled paw of the chef here. The food and the relaxing atmosphere put her at ease. A few pokemon have already finished and left, but the card game going on nearby keeps the place lively. —- “I have to go home soon anyway, so I can take you to him! Come on!” Without waiting for an answer, Archen waddles down the road towards a building a ways away from the square. As Archen and anyone else following approach the house, the door opens, revealing a red-maned fox-like creature. His black and gray fur has some silver in it from his old age. “Welcome home. You were out with friends, hm? I hope you didn’t cause any trouble for them.” “None at all!” Archen chirps.
The Zeraora chase after the Archen. "Hey, wait up!" Well, there he is. The Zoroark. "Ah, hello. I don't believe we've met, have we? I'm Zeraora, it's quite nice to meet you, Zoroark."
{Angel would choose to stroll behind Archen and Zeraora. A possibility to meet up with another powerful sounding person and make another vaguely arbitrary connection is very wonderous indeed.} "Greetings, Zoroark, pleasure to be in your presence. Now, we shall sit in the background as Archen's extra friends while the mythical Zeraora carries the conversation just like he does when we climb up the tower~" {He says with a calm disposition, not really accounting Ina in his little introduction and instead saying nothing, proceeding to look at the two furries and Archen attentively, setting up a notebook in his head.}
Ina

Ina follows the 3, smiling at zoroark. "Hello! Dont worry about Archen hes been really helpful! Hes actually been helping is when it comes to supplies, but its nice to meet you! My name's Ina."
Flareon would follow alongside the group out of boredom, stepping forth to be face to face with the Zoroark. "Greetings, we're from another world." With that overly blunt introduction out of the way, Flareon seemed to be more friendly as he attempted to engage in some meaningful conversation. "What about you? Got anything interesting to tell us?"
Jessica, after finishing her meal, decides to go back to her room at the Inn, though, she doesn't know what will be waiting for her there.
Emily, who actually fell asleep while waiting for her wife to arrive, jolts awake as she hears Jessica opening the door, so she launches herself into a hug against Jessica, completely surprising her. "Jessica-senpai! You're finally back home!"she says excitedly. And, if Jessica actually takes a gander at what she is wearing, she will that she is, somehow, from somewhere unknown to the Braixen, clad in an oddly skimpy maid dress.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

OOC: I just woke up. What the actual hell. Please leave your maid fetish out of this Christian Phansite. The elderly fox smiles. “A pleasure to meet you. I am Zoroark, the local priest. Thank you for watching Archen. That boy needs some good friends in his life.” He thinks over what Flareon said for a bit, then ignores that absurd claim with a shrug. “Anyway, Zeraora, could it be... ah. You’re that Zeraora. Maybe it can be called Solgaleo’s blessing in these dark times...” While Zoroark rambles, Archen waves goodbye and heads inside.
After having to have witnessed the absolute cringefest that is Jessica and Emily, a Guzzlord can be heard screaming in the distance.
“Ah, a priest. That’s very interesting.” {The missionary says, practically imagining himself biting the nail of his own thumb. While Angel had just told the kind Zoroark that they would be in the background, talking to another seemingly religious person is much more of a priority than first expected. While there was no eye but his top eye, it still shined with excitement.} “Too interesting in fact. If you don’t mind me asking, what deities roam the lands? Any specific ones to be worshipped? Are you two a specific type of being that we should revere? Mythical does seem to be a special status after all. Are there...rituals? Prayers? Sermons? My apologies, but I’d really love to know more...”
"U-um, E-Emily? Two things. One, please get off of me. And two, can you please change out of that maid dress please? Yes, I know that you know that I like that kinda thing, but please, not in the middle of the night, but please not early in the morning either, and don't surprise me with like again. at least not for a while. And, before I forget and just go to bed, please, don't call me mistress, just don't, not right now anyways, not in the situation that we're currently in, anyways. Now , I'm going to bed, if you go change, you can join me." she says, blushing profusely, she then goes to bed and falls asleep rather quickly and easily, waiting for the next day to come.
OOC: Well I also just woke up, and was just about go to sleep when I wrote that, so I was a little sleepy, so I didn't really pay attention to what I was writing"Okay, mistr-I mean, Jessica-senpai! I will take all that to heart!" she says, who is blushing profusely herself, goes to get changed and get in bed with her senpai, which she does. She then falls asleep, after thinking about her beloved for about half an hour.
A priest, huh? Interesting. "Well uh, tell me a little more about yourself. I'm quite curious." Of course, the Zeraora thinks about some other good questions while he waits for a reply.
Flareon responds with irritation at Zoroark's ignorance, waiting until a pause in the conversation to interject. "Don't just ignore me! If it's so hard for you to believe, why don't you just ask a pokemon capable of looking into the future? At least they'd know for sure!" He then grunts, his anger subsiding as his tone becomes more inquisitive. "And what do you mean 'Solgaleo's blessing'? Did they really have anything to do with this?"
Ina

Ina nods at zoroark. "Well im gonna yry to be the best friend i can be. And im curious, do you know anything about the towers? You seem really knowledgable so i think its only fair to ask." Shes wondering about the tapestry she had seen on the wall in particular, but still would like to know as much as possible.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Zoroark smiles at the sigilyph’s enthusiasm. “Don’t worry. It seems the flareon is interested as well - sorry for my apparent rudeness, by the way, that claim is a lot to take in up front. There are many legendary pokemon about, but Solgaleo and Lunala are the ones I am devoted to. With the darkness covering this land and Lunala taken away by a foul demon, I’ve had to rely on Solgaleo’s blessing to keep the town lit and safe. A lion that calls the sun. That’s the thing I worship. Mythical pokemon are just as revered, but moreso heroes than gods. There’s not much to say about me. I’m just an elderly priest and Archen’s guardian. But as a zoroark of faith, those towers disturb me. One reminds me of the Darkest Day, and the other has the aura of the beast that burns the sky... Is it the world’s current darkness that draws them both here? I hope it is just a coincidence... Otherwise, it could mean doom for- ah, sorry. You shouldn’t listen to the cynical ramblings of an old man like me.”
(edited by PrimPrim)
The Zeraora nods. "Ah, I see..." Hmm what to bring up next? "We found this tapestry in the tower and it seemed to depict humans. What are your thoughts on that?"
"Ah, doom? I assume for the filthy sinners who still dare show their faces at the gods after all they've done to corrupt the innocent? Or is it for all that just so happened to live during the exact moments of judgement?" {While the tone of Angel's voice hasn't changed from calm and gentle at all, the only missing would be an everlasting smile as he casually throws out dark topics to the wind. However, the Sigilyph cleared his throat and tried to recalibrate himself once he remembered he was in someone else's home and also because of a creature who's presumably a child waiting in the other room.} "I assume the specifics have nothing to do with me, so you don't have to answer if you please. However the tapestry mentioning the humans does pique my curiosity just a slight bit. If not for my own interest but for the benefit of the others present."
Ina

"THE DARKEST DAY!" Ina gets excited after hearing that. "Thats what it was called! I had a feeling i knew something about it. But uh... Do you mind explaining it a bit more? All i know is the bare minimum." Ina waits patiently for Zoroark's response.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

“Ah, no, it’s not a day of judgement. It was the awakening of a foul beast that was slain by two human kings. Legend has it that the beast’s power was so great, its energy blotted out the sun... Perhaps the heroes are what you saw on the tapestry? If so, then maybe the crimson tower is related to the Darkest Day after all...”
"I think it's rather nice that my traditions haven't been played out in the same way in other religious views. Good on you all to live our your days without fear~" {He nods, glancing at their mythical pokemon friend and once again using them as his only basis of questioning.} "Has this ever happened before like with whatever legend that Zeraora is involved in? Honestly, I believed humans to be close to non-existant before this."
The Zeraora nods. "Ah, that's quire interesting. Welp, that's just about all the questions I have..." He shrugs. "...Because I don't think you'll know where I can find a decent sword around this place." He takes a moment to appreciate that he has opposable thumbs.
"...noted." Flareon turns around, standing in place as he waits patiently for the end of the conversation at hand.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

“No, Zeraora is a mythical pokemon that’s of a different legend. A protector of the forest and a warrior fighting against otherworldly beings. The only incident like the Darkest Day I can recall is our current period, when the light-stealing beast stole Lunala and covered the land in shadow. As for your sword... well, you’d have better luck getting some relic from the towers than finding that kind of shop around here.” Zoroark’s given pretty much all he knows, unless you want specifics on the golden tower. But even then it’s not much.
(edited by PrimPrim)
Ina

"Ahhhhhhh, thats what it is! All i knew is the beast and the human part but i didnt know the rest of it. Thank you its really interesting!" Ina smiles and bows her head to Zoroark.
He simply nods. "Well, thank you for your time. Now if you'll excuse me..." The Zeraora goes out and wanders around the town. Taking walks are always a neat time.
"This has been a very intuitive talk, Zoroark. Always nice to converse with those that worship our deities. I'll be sure to remember this most not counting all this fighting we have to do to climb the towers. Sadly, I'm out of questions." {He bows his non-expressive head and follows Zeraora out the door, looking back to say one more thing.} "Goodbye, and keep Archen safe. I shall do my best to spread more of my benevolence."
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Zoroark bows his head to bid them farewell. This day comes to a close... —- A hero is only as good as their weapon. Bravery is nothing to infinite power. —- ...That was a weird dream. You’re in a cozy room in the inn this morning. Yesterday was eventful, so let’s tackle today with the same vigor! Oh yeah, you still have 8 joy seeds. Might want to decide how you all will use ‘em before you go. Discuss~!
(edited by PrimPrim)
We rejoin the story with Jessica coming into the main room, not only to meet up with the others, if at all possible, but also to eat breakfast and coffee, a lot of coffee, considering barely got, like, three hours of sleep last night, shown by the bags under her eyes.
Emily, comes down about 10 minutes after Jessica, for...reasons that I would rather not explain, just sits right next to her, without eating or getting any food.
The Zeraora wakes up and stretches. He too got a lack of sleep due to wanting to wander around the town for most of the night and very early morning. Though, he's always prepped for the times where he gets a lack of sleep, so he's fine for the most part. He goes through the main room. "Anyway, those joy seeds? Do what you want with em." And with that, he goes outside to mingle with the people around town, might as well take a break from all the dungeon exploration for a little bit.
"Ah, joy seeds." Flareon makes his way to the joy seeds and begins gradually consuming them assuming no one stops him, starting with one and making his way through them for as long as he can.
“Very joyous seeds indeed.” {As Flareon takes the first joy seed, Sigilyph uses his psychic energy to telepathically take the bag away, grabbing two seeds for himself before giving the bag back. To the Ninetails. He eats the seeds he has on his way outside.} “I’m off now, see you at the tower.”
Ina

Ina smiles at the sigyliph and noms on 2 of the Joy seeds. "Wow these are really really good!" Ina yawns and heads towards the inn to take a well deserved rest. Still keeping the joy seeds, of course.
Jessica takes two of the beans for herself, then after she finishes her breakfast and her, like, 15th cup of coffee, hands the last bean to Emily. She then heads out to, well, first, actually, ya know, get some gear, such as berries and a few bottles of glowdrops for her own use, as well an assortment of other things, before she then heads to the tower.
Emily after receiving and eating the Joy seed she got from Jessica, she then immediately heads out to do clothes shopping, somehow, meaning she won't actually get to the Tower for a few a hours.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

And so everyone grows... Angel can learn Cosmic Power, but must delete a move to do so. Same goes for Jessica, who can learn Light Screen. The town is lively again today. Archen is busy filling his jar with glowdrops at the fountain. A tsareena and gardevoir sit at the other end of this sparkling fountain. At the Pickup Shop, Bewear’s helping the Zigzagoon owner carry boxes inside. Finally, a ways away from the square, a zangoose is chatting with a makuhita by the dojo.
The Zeraora looks at his options... It seems like the Bewear is fine on his own so he narrows down his options... And then flips a mental coin. "Alrighty, guess I'll talk to that Zangoose dude." He walks over to the where the Zangoose is and waits for his conversation to end with the Makuhita. Might as well be polite.
Jessica, holding a few of her own bottles, walks up to the fountain to see Archen, filling his jar. "Oh, hey, Archen-san! I'm just here to fill some of my own bottles, just in case, you know, then I'm probably going to go get so more gear." she says, holding up a bottle, which she then precedes to fill.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Zangoose nods to Makuhita then turns around only to see Niko. His whiskers twitch and he looks the cat up and down. "You're that pokemon with that odd Ninetales, right? You here to get some training done? You may be tough, but don't think you're better just because you're a mythical. I'm gonna be the first to get to the top of that tower, ya see?" --- Archen puts the lid on his jar. "Good idea! I'll meet you guys when you're done! Oh, and... it's just Archen. No San." ...Also, are you gonna learn Light Screen or pass? Just asking so the local Sigilyph knows what to replace. Your moveset is currently Lucky Chant, Howl, Flame Charge, and Fire Spin.
"Seems like Japanese suffixes for names don't really exist in this world. Alright, see you then!" she says as she sighs at the fact that she can't use the suffixes that she normally uses, she then spends the next five minutes filling her bottle with glowdrops. After she finishes, she heads off to a shop to stock up on equipment. I think I might pass on the light screen, thanks
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
The Zeraora shrugs. "Hey, the only person I think I'm better than is most of the group I travel with. Except for the Sigilyph. Well, I just wanted to talk, but if you wanna train together, I'm all for it." He smiles. "Though, not gonna lie, even though I just met you, I feel like you'd be more reliable than most of the group."
Flareon shows up at the dojo wearing a blue, white and red sweatband and a whistle around his neck. He blows on it, making a loud sound. "Listen up, mongrels. I don't want to see anyone slacking! You can't always guarantee your safety, but what you can do is guarantee your body is perfect shape for when you need just a slight edge during a fight!" Flareon's body erupts in flames from the sheer passion, causing him to passively burn off calories as he prepares to participate in some rigorous exercise with near strangers.
{In the moveset, Light Screen is gotten rid of for Cosmic Power. Because Light Screen no longer exists in this universe.} "So many wonderful people today~" {Despite not knowing whether he has any funds on him or not, Angel still goes to where the Bewear and Zigzagoon are instead of simply watching Niko from afar or speaking with anyone else.} "Greetings. Is there anything new occurring?"
Ina

Ina decides to head to the shop as well, deciding that we should definetly have some more supplies. Hopefully Archen will find his way to her soon, but for now she might as well start the repairs. She sees Angel and the bewear at the shop, but focuses on Ziggzagoon, smiling. "Hi miss ziggzagoon! Figured id pick up some more supplies for our adventure!"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

“Hm.” Zangoose flicks his ears, and ultimately decides this Zeraora’s not too bad. Subverted his expectations honestly. He smiles and holds out a clawed hand. “You’ve got good taste then. Maybe you’re more competent than I thought. I’d be glad to take ya up on that offer. Let’s not keep that Flareon waiting. All set to train?” [Training will reduce HP by half and require energy, but gives EXP in return.] —- Jessica, Ina, and Angel all end up at the Pickup Shop. Bewear waves with one paw and holds a crate almost as big as he is in the other. “Hello! Not much. Just helping Miss Zigzagoon move some stock.” “Oh, you wish to buy something? Be my guest. Just tell me what you need and I’ll be on it.” Zigzagoon smiles gently. You currently have 1500 P. You could buy an assortment of general consumable items, but you could also blow it all on a single TM. Just specify the TM first.
And of course, he shakes it. "Hell yeah I am." But, before he begins... "You wanna go for drinks after I get out of the tower tonight?"
“Hey, Ninetails. You wanted to come here for supplies, right? Well it’d be rude to take that opportunity away from someone. Why don’t you buy what you think we’ll need with that money?” {He shifts his way to the side, letting Ina have the first say with the shopping. Angel thinks to himself as he assumes nothing else will interrupt the process.} “I might try to save up later. Or you can let me act fast and buy the TM without permission? Either option would please me~”
Ina

"Well it seems like we have a good enough amount of oran berries and bottles of glowdrops so...." Ina thinks it over and hands the bag of P over to Angel. "Here, go nuts!" She smiles at him.
"Ah...thanks!~" {Without asking any questions Angel would stroll up to the counter with the bag of P. However, he forgot how shopping worked and tried to think about what he wanted as he was up at the register. But it's not like anybody was waiting, right? After a brief pause, he speaks to the Zigzagoon.} "Do you sell a TM named...Psyshock? If you do, I would like to have it, please."
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Zangoose grins. “You bet I do!” Niko and Zangoose take to the field. Under the instruction of Drillmaster Flareon, Flareon and Niko level up! —- “Indeed I do. Here you go!” Zigzagoon smiles and hands over a pink disc. “Use it well! It can be used by multiple pokemon unlike the old-fashioned ones.” You have 301 P left.
He stretches after the rough training session, smiling. "That was quite a good workout. Well uh, catch ya later!" The Zeraora sprints over to the entrance of the crimson tower, waiting for his group.
Flareon shakes off his sweat, just as giddy as Niko. "Haha, that was more fun than last time! Welp, time to put all that training to the test!" Flareon, too, makes his way to the tower with Niko.
"Pleasure doing business with you!" {The Sigilyph says to the Zigzagoon with jubilance, immediately turning around and trying to learn it so he can have the move in his position. After Psyshock replaces Psywave, Angel hands the TM over to the Ninetails that let him make the purchase.} "You two can probably learn this, so I'll leave it in your possession for now. Maybe the others as well? Either way, see you at the tower." {With a backhanded wave, he immediately heads for the tower now that the only thing he came for has been achieved.}
"Eh, I don't really need myself, but you can use it if you want, Ninetails." she says, choosing her words carefully. After which, she heads to the crimson tower with the others, knowing that they probably have enough supplies for today.
Ina

"Sweet we still have enough to get some more berries!" Ina gets really excited. "Then I'll take 6 oran berries!"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

This leaves you with one (1) P. Now you’re all set! Everyone gathers at the crimson tower and reaches the 20th floor using the teleporter. You can either head up or go across the bridge to the golden tower. All up to you.
The Zeraora takes an oran berry from the dedicated item holder and consumes it. Gotta be in tip-top shape. "Let us begin." He heads up.
"Yeah yeah, we know, we gotta go up "for apparently no reason"." she sighs. "Sorry about that, I'm just a cranky this morning because I didn't really get all that much sleep last night." she says, while she self-consciously rubs her eyes sleepily. Joke incoming This probably is also the fist time anybody has ever seen a Braixen with bags under her eyes.
"Ok." {Is all the Sigilyph offers to everyone before following the group upwards, making way at the next floors of the crimson tower.}
"Yes, let us ascend Niko from Oneshot, Ina from Japan and Sigilyph." Flareons follows a little behind the leader of the group, surrendering control and responsibility to them. For his own part, he would let his muscles relax as he shifts into cruise control.
Ina

Ina climbs up the stairs up to the next floor, nodding to Archen.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Archen hops onto Ina’s back, and everyone ascends... The 21st floor has some old pottery, but there’s 87 P among the dusty vases. The 22nd floor presents an... unusual problem. A fat pokemon - a Snorlax - is snoring right in front of the stairs. This big guy’s blocking the way. Archen scratches his head. “How should we get past him... Any ideas?”
Flareon would attempt to take a portion of the Poké for himself, simply just in case. He would attempt to take a fraction, but gets stuck on dividing 87 so he simply tries to take around 21. "Ah, we might not wanna disturb the big guy's sleep! That'd be rude! It shouldn't be hard to just climb over him, would it?" The Flareon puts his theory to the test by walking towards the Snorlax and trying to get a grip on the creature's side.
The Zeraora stands back and lets his group do their thing. "I've been doing most of the stuff lately, so I'll let you guys handle this one."
Ina

"Wellllll that flareon is gonna get crushed.... Ooh! I have an idea!" Ina grabs one of the oran berries and puts it on the floor. "Archen! Weird ball thing with heiroglyphs on it! Flap your wings maybe we can waft the scent to it!"
"Good luck guys, I think I'm going to sit in the corner with-" {While he was about to go let everyone else handle the Snorlax, he turns around as soon as Ina mentions the plan. Not because it sounded good immediately, but because it sounded a bit ridiculous out loud.} "...does one berry have that kind of scent?" {He lightly beat his wings to let the power of air "waft the scent", fully expecting the berry to just roll over to the Snorlax instead of having the scent come to him but still wanting to help because that's nice.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

The Snorlax grumbles when the claws dig into its belly and starts to roll. It’s incredibly easy for Flareon to avoid due to the beast being half asleep. It raises a hand to swat at whatever disturbed it... then accidentally grabs the berry. “Mrgl...” It rolls out of the way of the stairs and starts munching away, falling asleep shortly after eating the entire thing. With the obstacle distracted, the next floor is open! The 23rd and 24th floors only contain more sleepy bois. They’re out of the way though so it’s easy to continue. The sleepy boys on floor 25, however, aren’t so sleepy. A pair of thrashing koalas has woken up a massive sloth, and another Snorlax. The nightmare the marsupials are having has riled up everyone involved...
Alright, this seems to be a not so good turn of events. "...Is there anyone here that's good with... You know, kids?" Well, if they're both having a nightmare of some sort, the best course of action would be to wake them up, right? At least, so he thinks.
(edited by InterNiko)
"Well, that works, too." With the problem solved, Flareon presses on with the rest of the group. Niko's question seems to get him feeling down somewhat. "Well, according to both animal control and twitter, no, i'm not. Not sure what you're getting at, but whatever it is, I doubt it'll work with that many pokemon at once."
{In response to both Niko's question and Flareon's response, Angel would give his own thoughts on the rave happening on this floor.} "While I would try my own luck at conversing with these so-called "kids", I sincerely doubt they'd be awake to hear my own sermons. Though perhaps he could reach them in their sleep. Sleep and death aren't necessarily opposites..." {Sigilyph merely thinks to himself, spending more time in his thoughts instead of contributing to the team directly.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Enough time has passed. Let’s begin. Inevitably, something has to give. The sloth in its momentary burst of anger smacks Ina across the muzzle. Intentional or not, that hurt. The Snorlax isn’t any calmer and gives Flareon’s head a good chomp in its half-asleep state. Flareon’s at critical health... The two koalas are still upset. They’re crashing into everything in sight.
He thinks for a moment. "Hey, let's not turn this into a battle, alright? I'll attempt to handle this." The Zeraora attempts to wake up the koalas. Hopefully he'll get somewhere.
Ina

Ina gets suprised by the smack... Then gets extremely angered. "Archen, oran berry." She starts, once again, thinking of ways to burn the sloth into the ground but watches the Zeraora closesly seeing if this can be solved.
Flareon jolts back as teeth sink into the sides of its head and tear its skin, causing blood to stream and stain its fur. "Gah! Dammit, I... can't die here!" In response, he puffs up his chest and unleashes a ferocious burst of ember at the Snorlax's own head, aiming to at least force it to move away or incapacitate it.
{Not knowing what's happening at all, the Sigilyph flies backwards away from the enraged marsupials as they both make their attacks at his companions. There wasn't much shock seen in his face, but it was still surprising to see how strong they truly were.} "...so is this a fight or not? This room is so awful." {Deciding to take a neutral action, Angel goes up to Archen silently, looking over him just expecting to get an Oran Berry that can be thrown at Flareon, or at least to Flareon so that they don't die immediately.}
"Hm, let me try something." Jessica then decides to try and use a poke-flute she made with her fire, so maybe, hopefully, it can get them under control, because pokemon logic.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Niko is met with incredible resistance. Even his poking claws don’t make the marsupials open their eyes. One spins right into his leg. Ouch. “Catch!” Archen hops up and tosses an oran berry to Flareon. HP fully restored! “I dunno what we should do. Those Komalas aren’t going to wake up even with all this fuss... They all look tough... what’s your call?” Due to the narrator’s personal experience with wind instruments, they can safely say that Jessica’s fire flute stunt doesn’t work. At all. It makes a lot of smoke at best. Ina’s plotting opens her to a few possibilities: subduing the koalas, subduing their attackers, using a certain vampire-fighting family’s secret technique... These just scratch the surface of her options. Flareon’s flames don’t hurt the Snorlax much, but it lets go anyway. It waggles a finger, which glows with an orange light. Its fur is a lot sleeker. Speed up! The sloth rolls over. It’s relaxing for the moment. [Status: Ina: +2 S.Atk Slaking: Loafing around Snorlax: +2 Speed]
Ina

Ina's nasty plotting allows her to see a clear path to the doorway. "Everyone! If we run for the door we should be able to make it!" And so, the fox dashes towards the exit, attempting to dodge everything possible, as well as trying her best nit to get hit. However she looks relatively silly while doing it. One could possibly imagine her screaming "RUN FOR IT!" at the top of her lungs as shes running, however she didnt.
Well, that sure didn't go to plan. The thought process was to wake them up, comfort them, and put them back to sleep... But the idea to run away is not a bad idea at all. Maybe these sleepy bois can deal with their problems themselves. "Well then... NIGERUNDAYO!" The Zeraora makes a mad dash towards the stairs.
Flareon doesn't get the logic behind throwing an oran berry to him, so he doesn't react to it. Still, the restorative powers of the fruit should have the same effect being smashed all over one's fur as it does being eaten directly, as it enters his bloodstream regardless through the wound. Even so, isn't it weird how the oran berry affects all pokemon the same even if they don't have a mouth or stomach? Guess we can just call it one of the many mysteries of the Pokemon world "Arrivederci" says Flareon directly after hearing Niko's own JoJo reference, despite the series being somewhat overrated in his mind. Flareon should follow just behind Niko in an orderly fashion, hopefully cutting off the rest of the party by order of speed and leaving them to deal with the problem themselves.
"Seriously! With the JoJo references! Fuck it! Your right, we probably should just run for it." she says as she nigerundayos herself, trying to flame charge herself to the door.
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
{Despite not knowing at all what everyone's talking about, it would take even less brain to not know what everyone was doing. Which was avoiding their problems. Sigilyph would shrug but the lack of arms makes that hard.} "The group has decided! Sayonara~" {Angel decides to follow everyone else's lead, and fly towards the exit, avoiding the possible death that could bless their run.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Let’s hotfoot it outta here! Thankfully, the only damage sustained in the dash is the Snorlax nipping Flareon’s tail. Floor 26 has no surprises. The party feels a little hungry but shrugs it off. Floor 27 is uneventful. On Floor 28, a few long-necked sauropods are gathered around something sparkly. Their necks shimmer with a light like an aurora. Archen chirps happily. “Aurorus... so pretty...”
He attempts to inspect the sparkly thing from a safe distance. Maybe he'll snatch it and run if it looks worth it. If not, then he'll probably just try to move past the Aurorus.
Jessica not knowing what to do from here, just decides to hang back, and wait for their're next move.
Emily, who finally finishes her shopping spree, joins back up with the others. She then sneaks up behind Jessica, and sneakily hugs her, who know looks like she is going to kill her wife, but Emily doesn't really care. Then she asks the group: "Hey guys! What's been going on? And whats with that pretty light,(that I kinda want to steal for myself)?"
"Ooo, shinies." {Sigilyph would use this opportunity to avoid conversation again, looking past the pretty Aurorus and at the shiny things, seeing if how much they're worth could make anyone in this room overcome by greed.}
Flareon would get within a risky distance, looking at the Aurorus with contempt. He took a step back, sizing them up in preparation for them to get instigated while he plans his own move.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

The Aurorus briefly observe the party, but, being very chill creatures figuratively and literally, go back to observing the shiny thing. Archen’s quick to recognize it. “That orb! It’s one that really boosts both kinds of attack power for everyone! But...” He looks up. “What do you guys wanna do now? We’re almost to the 30th floor but I hear noises above us.” He’s right. There’s a stomping noise that makes even the Aurorus skittish. One of them curls its tail around the orb to keep it steady.
The Zeraora shrugs. "Eh, I don't need the orb." He moves up the stairs.
Flareon shakes his head turning towards the stairs as well. "We'll find plently of those, not to mention we'll naturally get stronger over time. Let's move on!" He goes ahead of everyone besides Niko, proceeding to the next floor.
{Sigilyph considered taking the orb, but he also can only hold it with psychic energy, and the Aurorus look like they really appreciate having them around.} "While I don't doubt the orbs power, it seems that there are others who need it more than we do. Besides, nothing can compare to some sheer concentrated willpower!" {Angel decides to follow behind the two that are real confident in themselves, seeing progress as a priority over letting taking some mystical orbs.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Due to a majority vote and a need to move things along, we reach the climax of this expedition. Standing by the stairs like the kings of this modern world, four abominations flare out their powers of lightning and cold, misty water. They're not meant to be alive, yet they are. One is a head on a tail with legs. Another is a fish with its head upside down. A third is a tiny raptor with a lower body much too big for its body. The fourth is another yellow raptor, this time with a large snowy body that's so cold it shivers. Dracovish, Arctovish, Dracozolt, Arctozolt. Beasts that had slumbered for a long, long time and reborn in a pitiful form. They're the only things standing between you and your goal. Lightning crackles through the cold-induced mist...
"Oh god, it's the worst thing I can imagine... Gen 8." Flareon takes a few steps back in preparation and charges straight towards Dracovish, using tackle in an attempt to throw it off balance.
{Though Sigilyphs are unable to really show emotion, the single eye on top of his head shows a very jubilant expression. Nevertheless, his voice still indicates happiness despite being faced with the sad existences of these mistakes that could barely pass as beings of life.} "Ah, these creatures must be in excrutiating pain. Let's do our best to put them out of their misery~" {Angel looks at each creature, noticing that everything can hit a weakness on him. So he chooses to try and steer clear of all of them, opting to fly behind one of his companions and set up an almighty tailwind, because tailwind might as well be a deity in this universe.}
Jessica, still not quite sure what to do decides to just use a simple fire spin on the Arctozolt, to try and keep the abomination busy. "What do you want now honey?" she says to her wife, cause she could tell that she wanted something.
" Oh, nothing really, I just kinda really wanted that orb. It was so pretty and shiny." she says to her senpai, as she hides behind her, not quite sure what to do, possibly because she doesn't know her move-set, that's narrator speculation though. Yes, that is supposed to be a hint Prim.
The Zeraora rushes at the Arctovish. "Just stand still and I'll make an attempt to be as painless as possible." And then he punches the Arctovish full-force, his paw sparking with electricity. -Thunder Punch-
Ina

Ina is.... A bit repulsed by the creatures appearence. "Are these those weird monster things thatwere said to be stupidly mixed together by humans? Jeez, now i know why they get a bad rep." Ina smirks, yet again thinking of ways to burn them to ashes. "Oh well, they're just standing in our way now, this'll be easy!"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

My apologies, it just never got relevant until now. Emily's moveset is Water Pulse, Smokescreen, Quick Attack, and Lick. I'll select Quick Attack for you so you can do something this round. Emily slams into the charging Dracozolt. The raptor tries to retaliate but misses horribly. Tailwind is set up! But the results will be seen later... Arctovish only tanks that Thunder Punch due to being incredibly thick. The poor fish opens its mouth and lets out a stream of mist. The mist condenses into painful ice crystals on Emily's, Angel's, and Ina's skin/feathers/fur. Speed down! Ina's plotting becomes nastier from the damage. She's raring to go! Due to having a surprisingly high attack stat, Flareon throws Dracovish off-balance. The fish can't get up. It spews out enchanted purple flames in its frustration. That accomplishes nothing but we all gotta vent, ya know? Arctozolt, sluggish as ever, can't escape the flames. It screeches in pain and frustration and emits a lightning bolt that hits Jessica. It then tries to pile snow onto its body to cool itself down. [Status: Emily: -1 Speed Angel: -1 Speed Ina: +2 S.Atk, -1 Speed Arctozolt: Trapped by Fire Spin -Niko can double attack. Everyone else cannot due to speed debuffs and/or base speed.-]
"God, this is just making me sad." He makes another attempt to put the Arctovish out of its misery. -Thunder Punch x2-
Ina

Ina attempts to jump over the poor Artozolt, firing a stream of fire, that will not only hurt it if it hits, but if it works sell enough it might even melt the snow too. If the jump fails, it'll probably still be a quick attack though.
"Okay, first, ow, second, hhhhhmmmm, let's just use my flame charge." she says as she charges through, right to her target, Arctozolt.
Emily sends a water pulse right towards the Arctozolt right after the thunderbolt, yelling: "Don't you dare touch my Senpai!" Although she knows that won't work against electricity, she really just does out of anger.
Flareon looks off to the side intensely when he notices his current opponent can't get up. The ideal strategy is to eliminate the threats one by one, and that thing won't be a threat on its backside. Thus, Flareon strafes towards Niko and stares down the creature upon witnessing it unleash its attack. Electing to provide a full frontal assault, he rushes towards Arctovish a distance away from Niko that would put them both out of the line of fire of each other, his top fangs erupting with imposing heat. He attempts to scrape the skin of the Arctovish with these, searing it.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Awaiting Angel for now, but a notice: December 1st, we’ll be ending the site. As such, the trip to Floor 40 will be the last. Waddle on, friends.... wait this isn’t club penguin
{Seeing as how everyone's opting to ignore some of their targets in favor of focusing efforts on some other creature, Angel decides to follow suit with making an even number. Due to feeling a need to reciprocate with the fiend that lowered his speed, Angel comes from behind Niko and materializes an odd wave of psychic energy to pelt onto Arctovish.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Niko finally gives that Arctovish a mercy kill. Angel, therefore, has to redirect his target, which ends up being Dracozolt. The electric lizard is on exactly 69 HP. Nice. Flareon's attack is redirected too for minimal damage to Dracovish. Jessica, Emily, and Ina combine their powers and torch the Arctozolt until it's a messy pile of sparks and melted snow! Only Dracozolt and Dracovish remain! Dracovish gets up and unleashes a Brutal Swing for a critical blow! Niko and Flareon take considerable damage, but Angel's weakness to Dark makes the attack too much for the poor Sigilyph. Dracozolt spins around and sends Niko skidding back with a blow from its tail. [Status: Emily: -1 Speed Angel: KO Ina: +2 S.Atk, -1 Speed Arctovish: KO Arctozolt: KO -Niko can double attack. Everyone else cannot due to speed debuffs and/or base speed.-]
Jessica takes out one of her bottles from earlier that she had filled with glowdrops, and pours it on Angel's face? head? I don't know. Anyways, after that, she decides to flame charge the Dracozolt, then hits the Dracovish with a fire spin. "Why are these abominations such pains in the tail?"
Ina

Ina lands somewhat gracefully, and turns towards the dracozolt and dracovish. She decides to puff out a small, blue/white, ghastly flame that heads towards the Dracovish, attempting to catch its attention in a pretty painful way.
~~Will-o-wisp~~
The Zeraora rushes over to the Dracovish and thunder punches it two times. He then gets an idea. "Hey, bird dragon thing, hit me with an electric attack, I promise it'll go really really well!"
Emily, before she can do anything, notices what Niko is trying, mostly because she is probably the one actually paying attention to what's going on, and she probably knows the pokemon game and type mechanics the best out of anyone here, besides her wife. After that, she decide to use a quick attack on the opposing Dracovish.
(edited by EmilyAfton)
Flareon, being at critical health, takes a step back to retreat and let everyone else deal with the enemies. "Tch."
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Angel is now very wet and very awake. The Dracovish is panting. Either it can't breathe right or the attacks are wearing it down. Probably both. It sidesteps Jessica's Fire Spin and, since its attack power is lowered from its burn, opts to send a Dragon Breath at Emily. Her body stiffens and she finds herself unable to act next turn unless this paralysis is cured. Dracozolt shrugs off the fire attack. Niko's taunt is obliged... although it goes with a different kind of attack. It summons fossil-embedded rocks that smack him into critical health. Archen digs through his little pouch. "What to do... What to do..." He's uncertain what item to use. You can tell him to use something, or use your own turn to use an item yourself. [Status: Emily: -1 Speed Jessica: +2 Speed, sorry for forgetting Ina: +2 S.Atk, -1 Speed Dracovish: Burned -Niko and Jessica can double attack. Everyone else cannot due to speed debuffs and/or base speed.-]
He smirks as he gets hit. "Oh-ho yooooou bastard." He stll opts to use his thunder punches against the Dracovish. "Archen, I'm gonna need an oran berry, if you don't mind."
"Hey, uh, senpai? I can't move like at all." she says as she tries to move, but can't, due to the paralysis.
"Huh? Oh, double shit. Hey, Archen, do you have any thing to cure paralysis? If you do, can you please give it to me so I can use on Emily?" she says as she flame charges toward the Dracovish, while she attempts to use fire spin on it again, while she is still very lose to it.
{Not knowing who or what revived him, the Sigilyph immediately flies up once again, shaking itself back to a level head. The first thing that he heard was of half the members immediately asking Archen for oran berries, so he opts to keep quiet in that regard.} "Oof. Couldn't have expected that...that's so wonderful!" {Being overjoyed at how determined this creature in pain was to defend it's own wretched existence, Angel decides to let another psyshock in Dracovish's way with a smile.}
Flareon takes one more step back, once again leaving his allies to fend the enemies off without him.
Ina

Ina fires off a flamethrower at the dracozolt, the narrorator would probably go into detail but he is extremely tired right now.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Dracovish is knocked clean out by Niko's ol' one-two! Everyone turns their focus to Dracozolt. The flames and psychic energy trap the Dracozolt. Just as the wounded creature focuses on preparing another Ancient Power, a red and white blur swoops in and knocks down the mismatched dinosaur. Zangoose smirks at the party. "Well I'll be, you nearly caught up to me. I thought I heard something down here. Not too shabby of a job." And that's the end of the battle. Power is welling up... Niko can learn Volt Switch! Emily can learn Smack Down! Angel can learn Cosmic Power! Angel can learn Synchronoise! Angel can learn Mirror Move! Archen hurriedly tosses Emily a heal seed to cure her, then dumps his glowdrop jar onto Niko to get him all restored.
Eh, drop the volt switch. The Zeraora smiles at the Zangoose. "Heh, boy am I glad to see you! I took down two of em mostly on my own! Can't discredit the group, but I still did some great work with these fists." The refreshment from the glowdrops is nice, but he's still focused on the conversation. "You better not forget to meet me at the inn!"
Eh, I'll probably replace smokescreen with Smack Down. Emily, somehow, manages to catch and eat the seed, curing her paralysis. "Damn, I wasn't able to do much. Oh well, atleast I was able to protect senpai." she says. Also, in case you couldn't already tell, she references Jessica when she says "senpai", for both of the possible reasons that someone would call someone that. That being Jessica being her senior in both age and experience, and also because she is a Yandere.
Flareon sighs of exhaustion, using the last of his strength to meet Zangoose with a grateful smile. "Nice shot! It's clear to the see the effects of your training there." Flareon nods, relaxing and allowing his body to recuperate. "I assume from here on out things will only get tougher. If anyone felt like this current trek was a struggle, might I suggest training at the dojo?"
{Cosmic Power is replacing Cosmic Power, and Mirror Move is replacing Reflect.} "We've done our part well, I'd say. Especially me, I got the chance to experience death along with the creatures. While it was nice to participate in it, I give thanks to whoever recovered my soul." {If this were the non-pokemon world, they'd all be worthy sacrifices. However there's no way the ritual can proceed in this body and in this world. Sad.} {Angel decides not to care about his injuries sustained until they have an opportunity to leave. So when one of those opportunitites pop up, the Sigilyph slowly and quietly flies his way over to Zeraora and Zangoose in order to be one of the first ones out the cave. If that's what the Zangoose is here for anyway.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Zangoose smiles at Niko. “You bet. Anyway, we’re almost near the top, so a celebration is in order, yeah? Unless ya wanna rush it now we can head back and have a lil party before the ol’ grind. I already activated that warp point upstairs.” He seems on board with a bit of relaxing before training. Of course, he’s also got enough energy to keep going to the top floor. Angel reaches the thirtieth floor. The bridge to the golden tower has already been formed. Next to the teleporter, there’s some text: Choose the darkest day, or choose the whitest night. Whichever you side with will win this stalemate, but only defeating both will create a peaceful twilight.
(edited by PrimPrim)
He nods. "Yeah, I'd say a break would be quite nice right now." The Zeraora heads upstairs to the teleporter.
{Angel stares at the message left where the teleporter was, making sure to engrave it in his mind. Being the only one there of course, he would not be a true friend if he decided to dip without seeing if the comerades that he gives Tailwing to are coming unimpeded.} "Interesting..." {Instead of leaving immediately like he had planned, he eerily stands over the message, floating wistfully as he makes an attempt to wrap his head around it's words. The Sigilyph seems to quietly mumble to itself, not making any efforts to turn around like he was set in stone.}
Ina

Ina walks to the teleporter, ready for a break
Jessica walks up behind Angel, and studies the ancient text. "Hmm, interesting! Wonder what it's about?"she says as she stands there for a good 10-15 minutes, studying the text, until she has memorized all of it, after which, she leaves, through the teleporter.
follows
Emily, on the other hand, pays no mind to the probably sacred and important text, being that she isn't nearly as studious as her wife (meaning she isn't really that studious, practically at all). So she just follows Ina the portal.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

And so everyone heads back to the bottom of the tower. They notice they'd gotten pretty far up. The 40th floor should be the top... Zangoose leads the way back towards the inn. He waves the Indeedee bartender over once he gets there. "Hey bud, give us some drinks. Put it on my tab, 'kay?"
The Zeraora follows the Zangoose. "I've been waiting for this, really needed some R&R after that one." He waits for the Zangoose to sit down wherever, because he really wants to sit next to him.
Jessica, who's just really tired, decides to decline his invitation, directly off to sleep. "No thanks. I think I'm just going to go to sleep. Night everyone!
Emily on the other hand, is still completely full of energy, as well as the fact that she is really hungry, and would like quite a few "drinks", if you know what I mean (alcohol). "Well then, good night Senpai! I would rather you up on your offer though, Mr. Zangoose!"
{Angel left the message, thinking about it a little. Before entering the inn, he looks over at the two feline creatures asking for drinks as well as that one person that just joined. Even so, he thinks that they only wanted some alone time, so he quietly makes his way towards his room and sleeps for the night.}
Ina

Ina happily walks in the inn, sitting down... Somehow, im pretty sure it would be weird for a ninetales to sit down on a chair, but whatever. "Some drinks sound nice, especially if this place has sake! That sounds really good right about now!" Ina seems pretty excited.
Flareon wallflowers by the nearest wall, scoffing as he listens to the conversation at hand.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator

Indeedee obliges, using his skill and psychic powers to get out drinks for everyone at the counter. Zangoose sits down on a stool and holds a glass between his claws. “Nothin’ can beat this, eh? Especially after a long day of work.” Those who go to the bedrooms sleep soundly. Our new day shall start once this night passes.
Go to page
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password