About
Contact
Register

About what sojiro said
Click to go to bottom
So does anyone remember what sojiro said at the beginning of persona 5 about how Akira's parents and one of his customers know eachother and it's never brought up again as far as I know. Well apparently I was googling Akira one day (fight me on the name) and I wanted to look up his birthday and I found out something interesting. Turns out he was actually adopted. I don't know I thought it was kind of interesting.
Do you know where you heard that from? I never heard of this before and I want to know a bit more on this conjecture.
Ren_bestrickster
Thread Creator

Not quite sure I just looked him up and instead of a birthday it said unknown and then adoption date something else so I was going to look more into it
So does anyone remember what sojiro said at the beginning of persona 5 about how Akira's parents and one of his customers know eachother and it's never brought up again as far as I know. Well apparently I was googling Akira one day (fight me on the name) and I wanted to look up his birthday and I found out something interesting. Turns out he was actually adopted. I don't know I thought it was kind of interesting. oh no
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password